Powderguy
    Powderguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

I usually piss & shit sitting down if I have to do both.

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN
    GiveMeaBJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 335

Quote Originally Posted by UntilTheNDofTimE View Post
    wtf u scoot up and wipe from the back sitting down? sounds complicated.
    Sounds impossible.

whatsgood5
    Let's fuckin' do it
    whatsgood5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by GiveMeaBJ View Post
    I did it wrong then. I went through the legs.
    Oh gotcha, yeah that's where ya went wrong. I could see why something bad could/would happen that way.

whatsgood5
    Let's fuckin' do it

Quote Originally Posted by Powderguy View Post
    I usually piss & shit sitting down if I have to do both.
    That's the way to go, but the way you said that, it seems like sometimes you just shit without pissing? That can't be true, right?

whatsgood5
    Let's fuckin' do it

You really don't even have to scoot, maybe just lean forward a bit. How far back on the toilet are you sitting? Are you actually touching the back ring of the seat? The way I shit I leave about 4 or 5 inches of space in the back anyways, so it's no trouble for me.

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

I've never shit without pissing. Impossible.

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by whatsgood5 View Post
    You really don't even have to scoot, maybe just lean forward a bit. How far back on the toilet are you sitting? Are you actually touching the back ring of the seat? The way I shit I leave about 4 or 5 inches of space in the back anyways, so it's no trouble for me.
    This might sound gay but you need to make a video. I can't even picture this happening.

whatsgood5
    Let's fuckin' do it

Same, I definitely don't think it's possible.

Powderguy

Me neither.

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

I hope whatsgood is making the video.

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

dsds

Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

Who wipes their ass? You punks haven't made it big enough to have a bidet installed? Nothing like a fresh squirt of water in your ass to freshen you up before a night out.

whatsgood5
    Let's fuckin' do it

I hope whatsgood is making the video.
    Don't think Im gonna make a video for this one

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

I tried a bidet once...not for me.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

You guys make constipation seem like a safe and foolproof option.

Powderguy

Looked up bidet, I think I'll pass.

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

Don't think Im gonna make a video for this one
    Dude you have to. Or atleast draw a picture. I really can't even picture it.

reno cool
    the meaning of harm
    reno cool's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oh gotcha, yeah that's where ya went wrong. I could see why something bad could/would happen that way.
    Wow! I can't believe you're the only guy in this thread that's toilet trained.

I never imagined how ****ed up the youth of America really is.

whatsgood5
    Let's fuckin' do it

Dude you have to. Or atleast draw a picture. I really can't even picture it.
    A picture is do-able. I'll see what I can do and try to use paint and get ya one tonight.

whatsgood5
    Let's fuckin' do it

Quote Originally Posted by reno cool View Post

I thought at first they were fukked up, but then once I saw how much people do this, Im starting to think maybe im fukked up

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by reno cool View Post

Your telling me you sit down too?

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

A picture is do-able. I'll see what I can do and try to use paint and get ya one tonight.
    Thank God. If picture makes sense I will try tomorrow and report back.

DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

great thread! I'm going from a to z if you want to learn about the cancer risk read it .Starting with; its best to go to the bathroom before you take a shower, if you can this is the proper technique. DEPENDING ON AGE THE OLDER you are the longer it takes. I estimate up to the age of 21 ,time on the throne should be 10 minutes on average for a good deposit .The healthy stool should be 8 to 10 inches in length the stool should be thick but not the size of coke can an ideal size would be the size of a dunkin donut cruller the color should be brown but not dark to black ,which could be a sign of blood in the stool or white which could be a malfuctionning of the liver. green stools are caused because food was passed through the digestive sytem to quickly, from a very dark brown to black or charcoal seek medical attn. immediately could be a ulcer or worse bright red usually means bleeding from the anus which are usually polyps , hemorrhoids and piles From the age of 21 to 45 you should check your bowel movement everyday look for the above warnings, people seem to have cycles you may notice that for a few days your bowel movements will be slightly loose ,then they will become perfect as far as being not loose and not constipated that may good for a week or so then finally you will become slightly constipated. When you have your first bowel movement of the day you may have noticed a bowel movement slightly constipated,while your second movement will be normal, of course this leads to the questions of how many bowel movements is normal . the answer is what is normal for you is not normal for the other guy. Be aware of whats normal for you .IT USUALLY DEPENDS on what type of foods you eat , lots of veggies and fruits along with meals will usually cause 2 to 4 movements a day.Woman sometime do not go for 3 or 4 days at a time. where men go more frequently. at the age of fifty you must go for special tests(colonoscopy) to make sure you don't have polyps etc. colon cancer is treatable ,but must be diagnosed early. Here is when you must take special care.First of all in my opinion the style underwear is very important do not wear jocky underwear. Buy loose fitting underwear especially if you are not trying to have children . Buy wet wipes after you evacuate get two or three wet wipes sitting not standing clean that son of a gun , men are hairy feces gets stuck in the hair so you must use at least three wipes to clean well ,then you use toilet paper to clean from that point, some men will put gauze between their cheeks ,because during the day sometimes you get a little leakage so they use gauze to make a mantex (thats a piece of gauze placed between the cheeks of your ass which will collect any bodily fluid that dislodges from the anus. the older you get the more you must stay dry and clean ,watch when you have dairy products. SUCH products as dairy, chocolate, cause irritation and itch on the very outside of the anus which is often very hard to treat and is very aggravating,Use an ointment with cortizone when that occurs. you need cream not an oinment ,an oinment makes a mess. Also when taking certain medications be aware of possible irritation . This subject must be learned better here than years of trying different tecniques, now the original question had to do with standing to wipe ,I PREFER SITTING i THINK CLEANING IS MUCH EASIER SITTING THAN standing. the ultimate question is of course pissing standing or sitting, I stand out of habit, but sitting is the way to go ,first of all you keep that toilet area alot cleaner no piss on the floor or seat no pissing on your shorts you just sit no strain on body parts flush and off you go. without a doubt I do expect some ,you should know you are full of shit cracks etc.. Well wouldn't be great if someone listens and goes to the doc at 50 and get a colonosopy and they get that dreaded disease early enough , wouldn't that be a great day for all of us yeaaaaa

Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

I will admit I am a sitter. Though I really do enjoy a bidet when i am oversees (where they commonly have them).

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2199

I wear depends.

whatsgood5
    Let's fuckin' do it

Just google imaged a bidet, had never heard of it before, that's pretty fukking awesome though

whatsgood5
    Let's fuckin' do it

Woops wrong thread

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

You stand up in public bathrooms with people next to you in the stall to wipe your asshole? What if diarrhea runs down your leg when you stand up? You clowns are retards when it comes to taking a shit.

First, I drop my trousers sit on the toilet, tuck my rooster between the seat and the hole, piss, shit, do the drill. Put iPhone away after about 10 minutes, fill my mitt with TP, reach behind my ass, wipe from my asshole back. If it is really dirt, I go under and make sure everything is gone. Its elementary. Standing up is for retards that can't wipe their ass.

I think you wipe standing up because you weren't taught well as a toddler and its the only thing you know.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

I think only fat people stand up to wipe.
    Plus, were you wiping from the back to the balls? that is the wrong way.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

What is toilet paper?

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Quote Originally Posted by DOMINATER View Post
    great thread! I'm going from a to z if you want to learn about the cancer risk read it .Starting with; its best to go to the bathroom before you take a shower, if you can this is the proper technique. DEPENDING ON AGE THE OLDER you are the longer it takes. I estimate up to the age of 21 ,time on the throne should be 10 minutes on average for a good deposit .The healthy stool should be 8 to 10 inches in length the stool should be thick but not the size of coke can an ideal size would be the size of a dunkin donut cruller the color should be brown but not dark to black ,which could be a sign of blood in the stool or white which could be a malfuctionning of the liver. green stools are caused because food was passed through the digestive sytem to quickly, from a very dark brown to black or charcoal seek medical attn. immediately could be a ulcer or worse bright red usually means bleeding from the anus which are usually polyps , hemorrhoids and piles From the age of 21 to 45 you should check your bowel movement everyday look for the above warnings, people seem to have cycles you may notice that for a few days your bowel movements will be slightly loose ,then they will become perfect as far as being not loose and not constipated that may good for a week or so then finally you will become slightly constipated. When you have your first bowel movement of the day you may have noticed a bowel movement slightly constipated,while your second movement will be normal, of course this leads to the questions of how many bowel movements is normal . the answer is what is normal for you is not normal for the other guy. Be aware of whats normal for you .IT USUALLY DEPENDS on what type of foods you eat , lots of veggies and fruits along with meals will usually cause 2 to 4 movements a day.Woman sometime do not go for 3 or 4 days at a time. where men go more frequently. at the age of fifty you must go for special tests(colonoscopy) to make sure you don't have polyps etc. colon cancer is treatable ,but must be diagnosed early. Here is when you must take special care.First of all in my opinion the style underwear is very important do not wear jocky underwear. Buy loose fitting underwear especially if you are not trying to have children . Buy wet wipes after you evacuate get two or three wet wipes sitting not standing clean that son of a gun , men are hairy feces gets stuck in the hair so you must use at least three wipes to clean well ,then you use toilet paper to clean from that point, some men will put gauze between their cheeks ,because during the day sometimes you get a little leakage so they use gauze to make a mantex (thats a piece of gauze placed between the cheeks of your ass which will collect any bodily fluid that dislodges from the anus. the older you get the more you must stay dry and clean ,watch when you have dairy products. SUCH products as dairy, chocolate, cause irritation and itch on the very outside of the anus which is often very hard to treat and is very aggravating,Use an ointment with cortizone when that occurs. you need cream not an oinment ,an oinment makes a mess. Also when taking certain medications be aware of possible irritation . This subject must be learned better here than years of trying different tecniques, now the original question had to do with standing to wipe ,I PREFER SITTING i THINK CLEANING IS MUCH EASIER SITTING THAN standing. the ultimate question is of course pissing standing or sitting, I stand out of habit, but sitting is the way to go ,first of all you keep that toilet area alot cleaner no piss on the floor or seat no pissing on your shorts you just sit no strain on body parts flush and off you go. without a doubt I do expect some ,you should know you are full of shit cracks etc.. Well wouldn't be great if someone listens and goes to the doc at 50 and get a colonosopy and they get that dreaded disease early enough , wouldn't that be a great day for all of us yeaaaaa
    great post imo, ty

DOMINATER

guys, boner hate to inform you a bidet is for woman not men , the word is from the french language, and the purpose is to wash a womans vagina after sex , how do you grap in it it has a pipe which shoots water out ,that is meant for a woman not a man

DOMINATER

steve I AM not kidding i listen to the young kids in here and I don't know if they wern't explained what we take for granted my generation grew up going to the y and work out with a bunch of guys and Iguess we picked these things up but in the very beginning i noticed a lot of the younger people didn't realize certain things that were told to us especially the wearing of white jockey shorts I KNOW BECAUSE HOWARD STERN complained about staining his shorts for years and when he would complain all kinds of guys would all say same thing . I WOULD WONDER HOW ADULTS OR GYM TEACHERS DID NOT GET THEM WISE TO THAT STUFF, well thank you i am happy you enjoyed reading it even if it was lenghty. thanks

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

Where is that picture?

Indecent
    Indecent's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1156

If you're a righty, shift your weight to your left cheek, raising the right cheek off the toilet by a 1 or 2 inches. Then just lean forward slightly and attack from the right side.

First 123456 Last