Login Search

This shit has to be wiped away...

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
So you clowns really stand up to whipe your ass? Spread cheek with one hand whipe with other? What if it's rea? Sitting down your asshole is spread and much much easier to wipe.

I dissagree. When I stand up, I have much more room to operate. No chance of having my hand accidently hitting the water with a floater roaming around, and it just is more comfortable for me. I don't have to lean one one ass cheek, or do some contortionist thing by going in through the legs and navigating around the jimmy and rollers.

Quote Originally Posted by Dad View Post
The standing wipe is observedly better. You don't involve the nuts or shaft in the equation at all.
Why would they be involved in the first place? You don't wipe from the front side when sitting down, you scoot up on the seat and go through the back area. Nuts and/or shaft is a total non-factor when done the correct way.

Quote Originally Posted by whatsgood5 View Post
Why would they be involved in the first place? You don't wipe from the front side when sitting down, you scoot up on the seat and go through the back area. Nuts and/or shaft is a total non-factor when done the correct way.
I did it wrong then. I went through the legs.

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
f\*\*k it, u guys hav me confused now. I'm not gonna wipe either way anymore. I'm just gonna shit and pick up my pants and go about my business

So in summary lets go over this.

A) You should piss standing up, then sit and shit?
B) You should stand up, palm your left ass cheek and dig in with the right hand.
C) If you can't stand due to injury you should go around the back when wiping rather then straight through the legs?

Someone please correct me if I am wrong. I want to have this shit down for the ladies.