Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    success has little to do with why Blacks don't like those people you listed... Stacey dash thinks shes white period that's why she gets no love. she Is crazy. its like David clark I already knew any black dude I see in full cowboy getup has always been a coon as motherfukker.

That's just my life experience full cowboy hate cowboy boots belt buckle wrangeler jacket .... all those dudes and I've met a few all weirdos.
    Stacy Dash is rich and beautiful. Why should she pretend to be something she's not? She's not ghetto, never lived in the ghetto, and doesn't care about anyone just because they share the same skin color as she does. Why should she? She doesn't owe black people or black culture anything.

How does Obama not get labeled an Uncle Tom? Have you heard him talk?

Yes, you don't see many blacks wearing wranglers and cowboy hats except Karl Malone. But, that is still a better look than wearing jeans or shorts that sag off your azz. Blacks take ownership of looking like ignorant thugs as if dressing like that is a status symbol. And somehow wearing jeans and a cowboy hat is worse?

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Considering not a single white guy running their mouth in this thread would say any of their nonsense in person, it is hard to take them seriously. Baldy, JPUSSY, a self hating Indian air bettor and an assortment of other mouth breathers hold no weight.

Speaks volumes about our pathetic embarrassment of a president when he makes the NFL his main issue. Guess he needs to deflect that the first 9 months of his term have gotten nothing accomplished except give brooks wet dreams.
    Im still waiting for the first black guy to fuk me over. The page wouldn't be big enuf to list all the white guys that tried to scam me. I will be taking my car to my black mechanic who has all black workers. These pussys wouldn't step one foot in his garage. This shop has never fuked me over and to say that about a car mechanic, is a pretty big statement.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    The most ironic thing about BLM and flag kneelers is that they are making people of all races hate black people. Before, a lot of people were ambivalent towards blacks. Now it's blacks vs everyone. And the democrats think rallying to the side of a group that everyone finds annoying is going to help them win elections. Idiots. All of them.
    Yep, it's just creating more separatism and race division in America which we don't need.. Democrats aren't helping matters either with their wavering unsure support.. It's surely not helping the cause of equality in America if that's what they are trying to voice and protest.. Athletes are really starting to become disliked in America.. Especially if you support Trump and his continued efforts to make America great again..

What these ghetto athletes don't seem to realize is when they look up into the crowds at these NBA and NFL arena's the paying audience is 95% white.. You alienate them and the arena's will soon become empty..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Stacy Dash is rich and beautiful. Why should she pretend to be something she's not? She's not ghetto, never lived in the ghetto, and doesn't care about anyone just because they share the same skin color as she does. Why should she? She doesn't owe black people or black culture anything.

How does Obama not get labeled an Uncle Tom? Have you heard him talk?

Yes, you don't see many blacks wearing wranglers and cowboy hats except Karl Malone. But, that is still a better look than wearing jeans or shorts that sag off your azz. Blacks take ownership of looking like ignorant thugs as if dressing like that is a status symbol. And somehow wearing jeans and a cowboy hat is worse?
    Yup, corn rows, tats, gold teeth and gold chains along with the saggy jeans hanging off your asss aren't gonna get you hired and a job in America.. Last I checked not many make it in the rap music industry and not many are good enough to make to the NBA or NFL either..

That leaves you with little options in life as a young black man when you have already dropped out of high school to pursue a rap career and already have a felony record - Next thing you know the only way you can make money is by getting involved with crime, drug sales, and gang activities.. A life that ends up in jail or six feet under before your time..

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24032

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/je...icle-1.3553800

God, she is so ugly. Like, the worst...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Yup, corn rows, tats, gold teeth and gold chains along with the saggy jeans hanging off your asss aren't gonna get you hired and a job in America.. Last I checked not many make it in the rap music industry and not many are good enough to make to the NBA or NFL either..

That leaves you with little options in life as a young black man when you have already dropped out of high school to pursue a rap career and already have a felony record - Next thing you know the only way you can make money is by getting involved with crime, drug sales, and gang activities.. A life that ends up in jail or six feet under before your time..
    You gotta stop with the black shit, JIBS. White kids do the same shit.

You want the division in the USA to stop, right? Then stop lumping one group together. In the end, you're just proving the point that black people are trying to make.

Go to a jail, and take a tour. You will see white fcks like me playing cards with a black guy, and laughing with each other.

You generalize people way too much. I don't know now if you're just fckin around, or believe the shit you say.
    Points Awarded:

ABEHONEST gave Cuse0323 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: El Nino

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Man some of you guys are right on
    Jibby!

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10563

Kellerman is next to go.Smith isn't going to stand for max to be blacker then him.Watch and learn.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

The most ironic thing about BLM and flag kneelers is that they are making people of all races hate black people. Before, a lot of people were ambivalent towards blacks. Now it's blacks vs everyone. And the democrats think rallying to the side of a group that everyone finds annoying is going to help them win elections. Idiots. All of them.
    A cultural failure. I've never heard of a single black leaving the USA because of....actually any reason.

Unlike immigrants who come to the US wanting to work hard and wanting an opportunity you don't have that culture with many blacks. They would be better served having welfare severely curtailed along with the economy expanding. But these days suggesting that would make one a white supremacist racist so I won't.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post

You want the division in the USA to stop, right? Then stop lumping one group together. In the end, you're just proving the point that black people are trying to make.

Go to a jail, and take a tour. You will see white fcks like me playing cards with a black guy, and laughing with each other.

You generalize people way too much. I don't know now if you're just fckin around, or believe the shit you say.
    White kids aren't as out spoken, don't protest and cause trouble in ghettos like black kids today.. Numbers don't lie.. What we all see in the media constantly doesn't lie either.. I can care less what color you are, either you are creating problems, division, crimes or you are not.. Mexicans are a problem to..

I can't stand white kids that cause trouble like we see at college protests/riots either just for the record.. I generalize because that's what is generally happening in society today.. You wanna sugar coat it and say it's something it is not then you go ahead.. I'm not gonna do that or go there!!!

Just for the record Blacks are calling out race issues these days more then anyone else..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 10-10-17 at 02:22 PM.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3545

If ESPN can fire Schilling for his continuous rants on Social media,why is she any different.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 10-10-17 at 06:02 PM.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32341

Quote Originally Posted by MBENZ View Post
    Kellerman is next to go.Smith isn't going to stand for max to be blacker then him.Watch and learn.
    Max was born in the Bronx, and he's always been a boxing guy, one of the best boxing commentators / journalists / boxing mind in the game today. Mike Tyson once said in an interview he's a big Kellerman fan.

Being boxing guy and from the Bronx he's very much in tune with the black community.
    Not for nothing he's incredibly brilliant, got advanced Ivy League degrees.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    You got that right, go to the poor white sections of Boston, like Dorchester for instance.
    I've first hand seen some vicious white guy shit.

In Cambridge once, few blocks down from Harvard I saw a white dude so jacked up on dust take out four cops with just fists and kicks.
    No knife, no guns, totally unarmed.

jjgold

Max getting too racial
    They have to start staying away from social issues and I think ESPN’s going to start telling him no more

People are fed up with the ghetto crap and it showing in ratings, Polls , revenue

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

fuk it, both rick and I will do her.....

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3545

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Max was born in the Bronx, and he's always been a boxing guy, one of the best boxing commentators / journalists / boxing mind in the game today. Mike Tyson once said in an interview he's a big Kellerman fan.

Being boxing guy and from the Bronx he's very much in tune with the black community.
    Not for nothing he's incredibly brilliant, got advanced Ivy League degrees.
    He's a swarmy prick on Air,thats all I care about.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    A cultural failure. I've never heard of a single black leaving the USA because of....actually any reason.

Unlike immigrants who come to the US wanting to work hard and wanting an opportunity you don't have that culture with many blacks. They would be better served having welfare severely curtailed along with the economy expanding. But these days suggesting that would make one a white supremacist racist so I won't.
    See Roy gets it. Immigrants come to America and Canada and they make it. The deal with all the bullshit and find a way.

Auto Donk

Auto Donk

CDUBB_CW
    CDUBB_CW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8112

You got that right, go to the poor white sections of Boston, like Dorchester for instance.
    I've first hand seen some vicious white guy shit.

In Cambridge once, few blocks down from Harvard I saw a white dude so jacked up on dust take out four cops with just fists and kicks.
    No knife, no guns, totally unarmed.
    Luckily he's alive to tell that story to his friends and family. White privilege at it's finest. If a minority person did that to the cops he's dead or end up like Rodney King. Oh yeah about your Richard Pryor joke, you're not authorized to be making that joke if you ain't that race. It's like singing along to a Jay-Z rap song saying the N-Word. You'll get your wig peeled back real quick if you say that shit around blacks. It's simply, if you're bold enough to be typing these racial non-sense, then go to an urban community outside of Boston. This is for all the guys that are so brave with their keystrokes, I challenge anyone to talk what your fingers are typing. Not all blacks are ghetto, uneducated or have big junks below the waist lol. I understand for white America, blacks are intimating but go out and leave SBR for a few hours and get to know a black person to eliminate those stereotypes. I have friends from all races and we disagree a lot of the times, but nobody would dare ridicule another person's race based on stereotypes.

Peace and Love.

jjgold

It’s the ghetto people that are destroying the black race, not the common black folk.

Moving forward a lot of corporate America are going to a eliminate black people from jobs because they don’t want to put up with the possible attitude even though many are good.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    If ESPN can fire Schilling for his continuous rants on Social media,why is she any different.
    Exactly. This has nothing to do with black and white. This is about green. Jemele is messing with ESPN's bottom line by saying things about boycotting.

It's not that complicated. If you are bringing race into it, that's on you for your own preconceived notions and stereotypes (i.e., the vast majority of this pathetically simple-minded board).

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by CDUBB_CW View Post
    If a minority person did that to the cops he's dead or end up like Rodney King. Oh yeah about your Richard Pryor joke, you're not authorized to be making that joke if you ain't that race. It's like singing along to a Jay-Z rap Peace and Love.
    With all due respect, I don't need authorization to tell jokes.
    There's an old adage in comedy, it's always funny until it's about you.

It's also not a good idea to generalize, I come from military, it's not about black/white, it's about cover my back and I got yours, if you don't have my back skin color doesn't matter we're going to have problems.

My ancestors are Slavic, look up the origin of the word slave comes from.
    My ancestors were slaves, I don't need an education from anybody regardless skin color or religion about injustice, I get it. Like the bumper sticker says, my daddy never cracked a whip, you daddy never picked cotton, and what I have I earned and you're not entitled to it.

Oh, one last item, is it OK for a white person to sing along to Marshall Mathers rap and if so can a black person sing along as well?

Peace and Love to you as well.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Exactly. This has nothing to do with black and white. This is about green. Jemele is messing with ESPN's bottom line by saying things about boycotting.

It's not that complicated. If you are bringing race into it, that's on you for your own preconceived notions and stereotypes (i.e., the vast majority of this pathetically simple-minded board).
    Pretty much.
    John Skipper who runs ESPN right now is walking a very skinny tight rope and right now ESPN is bleeding green.
    ESPN is losing money hand over fist for a lot of reasons. NFL revenue is down and they paid way to much for the rights.
    They are also in deep regarding NBA too, and they are losing money on the WNBA too.
    Right now ESPN can not afford to lose any viewers, especially the black.

CDUBB_CW
    CDUBB_CW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8112

With all due respect, I don't need authorization to tell jokes.
    There's an old adage in comedy, it's always funny until it's about you.

It's also not a good idea to generalize, I come from military, it's not about black/white, it's about cover my back and I got yours, if you don't have my back skin color doesn't matter we're going to have problems.

My ancestors are Slavic, look up the origin of the word slave comes from.
    My ancestors were slaves, I don't need an education from anybody regardless skin color or religion about injustice, I get it. Like the bumper sticker says, my daddy never cracked a whip, you daddy never picked cotton, and what I made I earned and you're not entitled to it.

Oh, one last item, is it OK for a white person to sing along to Marshall Mathers rap and if so can a black person sing along as well?

Peace and Love to you as well.
    First off, I commend you for your military background. It's always great to know a little background about ppl on Socially Blatant Racists (SBR). I think Pryor would have liked that one lol. My bad if you felt like I attacked you, but I'm just having a non-confrontation debate with your believes from what I've read.

And hell yeah I sing along to Eminem. He pays homage to the pioneers before him and last but not leas he doesn't say the N-word. No white person gets a free pass to say that word.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Pretty much.
    John Skipper who runs ESPN right now is walking a very skinny tight rope and right now ESPN is bleeding green.
    ESPN is losing money hand over fist for a lot of reasons. NFL revenue is down and they paid way to much for the rights.
    They are also in deep regarding NBA too, and they are losing money on the WNBA too.
    Right now ESPN can not afford to lose any viewers, especially the black.
    ESPN is in a weird spot, because it's not just about journalism anymore. Maybe it should be, but that's not reality.

Right now, vacillation is costing them both black and white audience members (along with the natural progression of cable/Dish/DirecTV being phased out of the equation).

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Because she is black and oppressed.. Free pass on the first go around, slap on the wrist second go around with a 2 week paid vacation..

She's loving this as she has ESPN in the washing machine right now and ESPN is not knowing what to do with her? This is just making her more famous.... The right thing to do is fire her black asss and send her packing.. ESPN liberal balls are to shriveled up to do that though...http://nypost.com/2017/10/10/suspens...n-radio-voice/

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by CDUBB_CW View Post
    No white person gets a free pass to say that word.
    Agreed.

One of the greatest police dramas NYPD blue devoted an entire episode on that subject.
    Arthur Fancy says to Sipowicz after Sipowicz uses the N word, and even though Fancy (black Lt. the squad boss) knows why he used the N word says "You don't get to use the N word"

Damn, I can't find a youtube clip of that.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    See Roy gets it. Immigrants come to America and Canada and they make it. The deal with all the bullshit and find a way.
    Obviously you an Roy never worked with black people. Especially a CEO like Roy who has one employee. I work with a bunch of them and there is just as many white lazy fuks as blacks. WEell honestly a lot more. I work with lazy whites that if they just worked as hard working as they do trying to get out of work, they would be great workers

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Kellerman was also suspended for slapping or hitting his girlfriend. Hard to imagine he’d get a pass for that now

jjgold

Famous??

Lol she is laughed at

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Trump is driving people insane. Either Hill is one of the dumbest people in Sports media or she’s trying to get fired so she can get out of Espn. You also got Wilbon comparing millionaire players to slaves on a plantation. Intelligent people who I’ve always liked are flying off the rails and saying things that make no sense. It’s sad to see really.

jjgold

Trump is winning he’s got this entire world rattled

This is tremendous entertainment those ESPN employees are so dumb it’s not even funny

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Obviously you an Roy never worked with black people. Especially a CEO like Roy who has one employee. I work with a bunch of them and there is just as many white lazy fuks as blacks. WEell honestly a lot more. I work with lazy whites that if they just worked as hard working as they do trying to get out of work, they would be great workers
    That's why you should hire the best man or woman for the job regardless of color and fire the ones that are lazy or making a stink in social media like this Jemile Hill racist is doing now...

She basically gets 2 free passes because she is black.. That doesn't seem fair to me..

First ... 2345678 Last