DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Weed is legal in Canada now (in the whole country)

Legal to buy and grow at home.

Have to be 18 years old.

Lakerboy and Seaweed are going to get high as fuk tonight.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

if only the usa was that smart

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

I saw the lines on the news.. Canadians wanna get high....

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10898

Weed a gateway drug

Venom72
    Venom72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 974

Quote Originally Posted by Shute View Post
    Weed a gateway drug
    Wrong, thats never been proven, and i know tons of ppl who smoke weed and only weed

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10898

Quote Originally Posted by Venom72 View Post
    Wrong, thats never been proven, and i know tons of ppl who smoke weed and only weed
    Weed = collapse of society

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Weed a gateway drug
    Is for some but not for all.. I know a 100 people I grew up with that never went any harder then weed.. Better to be sober then high in life though if wanna achieve great things..

I'm guilty of smoking weed recreationally over the years but I never graduated.. I don't smoke it today... I gave up the weed years ago.. Started to slow me down and I didn't like that...

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Heroins next

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Crack cocaine, meth, pills, booze, shooting heroin next.. ... Don't puff that joint, don't do it!!!

Venom72

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Is for some but not for all.. I know a 100 people I grew up with that never went any harder then weed.. Better to be sober then high in life though if wanna achieve great things..

I'm guilty of smoking weed recreationally over the years but I never graduated.. I don't smoke it today... I gave up the weed years ago.. Started to slow me down and I didn't like that...
    Jibbs gets it lol i never got into weed though just didnt anything for me plus ive always hated how strong the smell is, liquor became my thing

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Weed = collapse of society
    Jamaica never legalized it and that's the weed leading Country. Make you wonder why?? It makes alot of people lazy.. Can't have a stoned society walking around dopey and slow all day.. I agree!!!

No one will want to work.. Can be the killer of all motivation for some also.. This I know...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Jibbs gets it lol i never got into weed though just didnt anything for me plus ive always hated how strong the smell is, liquor became my thing
    I don't hate on it but I don't support it.. I smoked it I know.. Some people can handle it in life and go thru the motions some cant.. It's a tough call... One good thing about smoking weed people won't get violent off it or cause real trouble.. It's a chill drug...

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

wish the united states legalized weed for all 50 states
    Last edited by cincinnatikid513; 10-17-18 at 09:14 PM.

Venom72

Jamaica never legalized it and that's the weed leading Country. Make you wonder why?? It makes alot of people lazy.. Can't have a stoned society walking around dopey and slow all day.. I agree!!!

No one will want to work.. Can be the killer of all motivation for some also.. This I know...
    I mean everybody is different with it, some ppl actually function better and you cant even tell they high and then theres some they aint worth a damn when they on it, alotta variables

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Weed sucks....Makes you paranoid as shit, lazy, and you eat like an Ethiopians first time at Ryan’s Steakhouse....Fuk that shit.....Give me the shit where I can’t go to sleep and can drink 100 beers

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post

Have to be 18 years old.

Just ordered 3 pre-rolled joints to try out. $18 CAD ($14 USD) total.

https://ocs.ca/

Interesting site, shows all the relevant information (strains, effects, THC content etc) about what you are buying.

Venom72

I don't hate on it but I don't support it.. I smoked it I know.. Some people can handle it in life and go thru the motions some cant.. It's a tough call... One good thing about smoking weed people won't get violent off it or cause real trouble.. It's a chill drug...
    Yup weed is probley the least dangerous "drug" you can get, and i think it should legal everywhere and just tax the hell out of it, millions and millions would be made

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3533

Government just wants to get their grubby mitts on the profits.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Makes no difference to most folks. Too many people making noise about this.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I mean everybody is different with it, some ppl actually function better and you cant even tell they high and then theres some they aint worth a damn when they on it, alotta variables
    Yup, I know friends that are millionaires and ran real estate companies and got stoned every day... Those people were wound up and high strung to begin with so it balanced them out..

Then again the easy going slow mo people I know that became pot heads that wake and bake never got off the couch...

It does really depend.. This I agree with.. Strains of weed count also, Sativa's compared to Indica Chronic makes a world of difference also..

Lot's of Variables for sure!!! Weed certainly won't ruin your liver and body like Alcohol.. Weed won't rot your teeth like meth and Crack either..

booya
    booya's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16623

Packerd00 so right.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

It's been legal in California for a while, nothing really changed. It's not like everyone starts smoking because it's legal.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JIBBBY

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    It's been legal in California for a while, nothing really changed. It's not like everyone starts smoking because it's legal.
    Yup, not alot has changed.

However when I'm stuck in traffic now on the 10 and 405 freeways I usually smell the strong scent of weed, I don't remember that before it was legal.. That's the only thing I noticed living in So Cal...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Yup weed is probley the least dangerous "drug" you can get, and i think it should legal everywhere and just tax the hell out of it, millions and millions would be made
    Black weed market will still exist even in Canada now.. I know a Rasta man musician friend of mine that sold weed before and after it became legal here in California.. He gets all the weed magazines and finds the best deals at the dispensaries and takes advantage of first time buys and the sales.. He goes home and shrinks it up and sells it to all the lazy pot heads that don't want to leave the house in his hood.. He makes just as much money today as he did before, maybe more now...

I was shocked to see that... He doesn't even grow it anymore...

Greenline
    Greenline's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 86

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9245

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post

Have to be 18 years old.

Personally I think legalizing growing and using it, but leaving selling it illegal is the best solution. For the community.

Govt's can't help seeing a new revenue stream and want to tax it somehow though.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Any area where weed is legal it’s pathetic

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3533

Quote Originally Posted by booya View Post
    Packerd00 so right.
    Surprised they waited so long to be honest.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 10-17-18 at 10:42 PM.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

well, seems like there's no better time to crank this up:

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Government just wants to get their grubby mitts on the profits.
    Yep. They are expecting to do over 4 billion dollars a year in marijuana sales. They should make some nice bank on that amount.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    Weed sucks....Makes you paranoid as shit, lazy, and you eat like an Ethiopians first time at Ryan’s Steakhouse....Fuk that shit.....Give me the shit where I can’t go to sleep and can drink 100 beers
    Weed can give chicks panic attacks.. I dated a few that freaked out on it.. They thought they were gonna pass out or have a heart attack.. These were chicks that never really smoked it though.. Some people panic on weed for sure, I never did...

I Loved getting baked and watching movies after a hard days work.. Made movie watching so much more enjoyable, especially the sci-fi flicks... Also gave me patience when trying to learn to play the guitar and piano.. I would never have the patience sober to learn a music instrument... That's just me though ..

L8night
    I don't know who he is?I never met him
    L8night's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7987

Weed can give chicks panic attacks.. I dated a few that freaked out on it.. They thought they were gonna pass out or have a heart attack.. These were chicks that never really smoked it though.. Some people panic on weed for sure, I never did...

I Loved getting baked and watching movies after a hard days work.. Made movie watching so much more enjoyable, especially the sci-fi flicks... Also gave me patience when trying to learn to play the guitar and piano.. I would never have the patience sober to learn a music instrument... That's just me though ..
    I knew there was a reason I liked you, don't know about the chicks you were with, but the ones I was with were very friendly

King tut
    King Butt
    King tut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8655

I bought $2000 dollars of CGC weed stock about 3 months ago. Sold it about 3 weeks ago for $ 4400. Heard Corona beer bought 20 million dollars worth

That will piss off some drug dealers
    Last edited by King tut; 10-18-18 at 02:04 PM.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Legal on both sides of the border but that little stretch to cross the border is still a federal drug crime in the US.

With the current laws, a lot of Canadians set to become lifetime inadmissible to the US.

Anyone working retail, selling at a dispensary is now classified as a drug dealer under US law and they can never be admitted to the US.

There is an appeal each time you want to enter, but it takes at least 6 months to get an answer, which is likely still no.

Something will have to change.

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

I smoked a joint a few years back, and then couldn't get my bets in properly.

"Better to be sober then high in life though if wanna achieve great things.. " ...JIB got it right.