jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

If the best man or woman got the job they would be very few blacks hired that’s why there’s quota rules

I think companies are going to be less tolerant now all social media and their employees and get fired very quickly

If you want to rant use a fake name

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    That's why you should hire the best man or woman for the job regardless of color and fire the ones that are lazy or making a stink in social media like this Jemile Hill racist is doing now...

She basically gets 2 free passes because she is black.. That doesn't seem fair to me..
    Jibby who u kidding lol. If your daughter brought home two guys and educated black man or a piece of white trash, you wouldn't know what to do.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Jibby who u kidding lol. If your daughter brought home two guys and educated black man or a piece of white trash, you wouldn't know what to do.
    I'd have no problem with the black guy and throw the white trash bad influence out the door.. That's what I would do Thor..

I've dated black chicks myself.. I'm not racist just honest...

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I'd have no problem with the black guy and throw the white trash bad influence out the door.. That's what I would do Thor..

I've dated black chicks myself.. I'm not racist just honest...
    Keep kidding yourself.
    Points Awarded:

ChuckyTheGoat gave Thor4140 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32341

Quote Originally Posted by CDUBB_CW View Post
    with your believes from what I've read.
    First off in the world of the world of the world wide web where communication is in the form of the typed word, there is no eye to eye contact, there is no body language, and often times the printed word gets lost in translation especially if one doesn't know me in real life. (I do a lot of lampooning and tongue in cheek sarcasm) I poke fun but not maliciously at everything in a light mannered way, and I'm the first to poke fun at myself, I'm the first to jump ugly on myself when a selection I make fails miserably, but I'm the first one to jump ugly on someone for being blatantly stupid.

But like I said, this is not real life where I can't make eye contact with posters and I can't see any body language, and 80 percent of all communication is done non verbally, so I'll tell you what I believe.

I believe in God, and if you don't it's all good, I'll still go to war for your right not to believe in God.
    Even though I come from military and I am a son of a military man, war should be the last option.
    I'm a Ron Reagan republican who has crossed the party line many times especially locally and on the state level if the independent or democrat is the better candidate or whose beliefs and points of views line up with mine.

I gave Obama a chance, but he wasn't right for the country the same way I gave GW Bush a chance and decided he wasn't right for the country either. Because I didn't vote for Obama doesn't make me a racist, racism is taught, you are not born a racist, the white newborn infant in the crib at the hospital laying next to the black newborn infant in the crib doesn't care about his or her skin color, it's when the newborns are four and six years old when the white parent drops N bombs or the black parent rails about the greedy crackers is when the infants learn about racism, I believe I was brought up in a household where racism was non existent, being one that likes to crack wise on most subjects I can come across biased where there is no body language and eye contact.

I have some trouble with this white privilege thing.
    I went to public school and I sat next to plenty of blacks and Latins in my years of going to public schools.
    They've had the same opportunities in education that I had. Now I wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth so I can't relate to the trust fund babies.
    I'm I/T guy, I'm not HR guy, I'm in the numbers business, I'm not in the hiring and firing business so I don't know first hand if the white applicant has a leg up on the black applicant, now the black professionals that I work with and respect tell me the white has an edge I tend to believe that so I guess there is some bias.

I have problems with the white man who automatically believe when he first meets a black man that he's no good because he's black the same way the black man thinks the white man is evil because he's white. This is where a lot of the problems begin. I also believe the only way to defeat racism is in the home, and it's a shame that isn't ever going to happen. It goes back to the beginning of time, look at the Crusades at that spanned centuries that goes back 1200 years ago or so.

I have problems with the BLM movement because it's based on a lie. "Hands up, don't shoot" never happened, it was a lie. Now I'm not saying the black man can't protest, everyone has a right to protest, but I have a problem with that lie, I have a problem with almost all lies, I understand white lies that spare ones feelings,(like honey, does this dress look good on me) but a lie is still a lie. BLM didn't need to be started based on a lie.

I have a problem with global warming zealots, I believe we need to cut down on the crap we pollute with, but I've heard people say if you don't believe in global warming you should be thrown in jail. Centuries ago you were thrown in jail for believing the earth isn't flat but round. Yes we can do a lot to clean the atmosphere up, but that movement uses data that has proven a lie just to further their agenda. I believe in fossil fuels, I believe the best and most efficient fuels come from the ground up.

I also believe I have the right to keep a licensed pistol on my nightstand to protect my family and my property and to use aforementioned firearm on one who pushes in my front door who has criminal intent.
    But I believe I don't have the right to play sniper with an automatic and pick off innocent people.

I also believe if one doesn't like what I believe it's not my problem.

Would you like to know what Crash Davis believes in?

Last edited by stevenash; 10-10-17 at 07:58 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Ra77er gave stevenash 7 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Cuse0323 gave stevenash 6 SBR Point(s) for this post.

CDUBB_CW
    CDUBB_CW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8112

Trump is reckless. Only cares about himself, his money & apparently WINNING by causing divisiveness & safety/security of US. He tweeted about Hill and ESPN which is beneath a POTUS.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Trump is reckless. Only cares about himself, his money & apparently WINNING by causing divisiveness & safety/security of US. He tweeted about Hill and ESPN which is beneath a POTUS.
    That kind of thinking is why equality doesn’t work. If you advocate for it yet believe a president is somehow above another....it’s just a job that should be respected.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Trump is winning he’s got this entire world rattled

This is tremendous entertainment those ESPN employees are so dumb it’s not even funny
    "Winning" what?

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Thor I hired and fired many in my day all colors, creeds and gender. I don't personally like queers but I've hired and promoted them. So you stand corrected. Again. One of my kids was home schooled by a fantastic black gentleman. It doesn't change the truth.

Blacks are not calling attention to anything other than how arrogant many of them are. How many black leaders stood up and said get up off your knee?! Zero. Where was Obama or maybe Oprah or any other prominent black? And hardcore libs like yourself do them no service by allowing the office of POTUS, military and our national heritage to be insulted and disrespected.
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave RoyBacon 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jjgold

Roy tremendous post

alling
    alling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

Wheres she going to go after ESPN? TV1? LOL

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 155

Quote Originally Posted by alling View Post
    Wheres she going to go after ESPN? TV1? LOL
    BET

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16157

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    BET

Bitch Entertainment Television??

i think Ellen already owns it

PeterJohnson
    Sharpest Of The Sharp!
    PeterJohnson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 77

Only 2 weeks? darn

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Thor I hired and fired many in my day all colors, creeds and gender. I don't personally like queers but I've hired and promoted them. So you stand corrected. Again. One of my kids was home schooled by a fantastic black gentleman. It doesn't change the truth.

Blacks are not calling attention to anything other than how arrogant many of them are. How many black leaders stood up and said get up off your knee?! Zero. Where was Obama or maybe Oprah or any other prominent black? And hardcore libs like yourself do them no service by allowing the office of POTUS, military and our national heritage to be insulted and disrespected.
    Just because i think and i know u are an absolute moron doesn't mean i am a "hardcore lib" lol. 2nd for the 100 thousand time nobody is disrespecting anything u are saying and this was all about police brutality against black men. U are an imbecile to the highest of levels and all this shit would most likely stop, if it wasn't for jackasses like u, who keep saying u are offended by shit that isn't even in the equations. There are military men kneeling and generals who support it so stop being so fuking clueless about everything okay and get a fuking clue. It is at the point that it is getting sickening to have to hear about this shit and like i said earlier it is because clowns like u won't let it the fuk go. U have another dope Dlowly starting five threads a day about it and like u his porch light hasn't been on since Kap took his first knee. Lastly your bullshit stories are getting worst by the post. You are getting in that clown big daddy zone now. U wouldn't hire a black or gay even if you knew they could do two times the work as a straight white guy. You are that prejudice.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Just because i think and i know u are an absolute moron doesn't mean i am a "hardcore lib"
    Who do you think ur kidding?

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Roy tremendous post
    Roy when a clown proven racist like this compliments your post do u feel good about yourself?

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Who do you think ur kidding?
    Why because i have the ability to know a bullshitter a mile away and you don't? You and roys thoughts are not conservative. The two of u have nothing in common with conservatives. You two are nothing but low life bigots.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Just because i think and i know u are an absolute moron doesn't mean i am a "hardcore lib" lol. 2nd for the 100 thousand time nobody is disrespecting anything u are saying and this was all about police brutality against black men. U are an imbecile to the highest of levels and all this shit would most likely stop, if it wasn't for jackasses like u, who keep saying u are offended by shit that isn't even in the equations. There are military men kneeling and generals who support it so stop being so fuking clueless about everything okay and get a fuking clue. It is at the point that it is getting sickening to have to hear about this shit and like i said earlier it is because clowns like u won't let it the fuk go. U have another dope Dlowly starting five threads a day about it and like u his porch light hasn't been on since Kap took his first knee. Lastly your bullshit stories are getting worst by the post. You are getting in that clown big daddy zone now. U wouldn't hire a black or gay even if you knew they could do two times the work as a straight white guy. You are that prejudice.
    You show me Generals and active duty who are kneeling!!!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post

Spot on Roy.. Solid post...

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Libtards are melting down left and right on here, it's pure entertainment

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2175

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Libtards are melting down left and right on here, it's pure entertainment
    Melt down?... Lol. Seriously, after NFL forced ESPN to drop Playmarkers, one of the best shows ever, in early 2000's, who cares about some on-air sports personality on ESPN years later. Other than games (and PTI with original hosts) why bother watching ESPN. The hoopla about it is so corny... Lol

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

John Farrell will be out tomorrow also

Boston better have Alex Cora signed up tonight before the chatter starts

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Smith and Hill's show is easily the worst show on all of TV

It's like two kids on a 10 million dollar set

I've never seen "experts" knee jerk react more than these two

They make season long conclusions week to week. Fukkin amateurs.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    "Winning" what?
    good question...

jjgold

ESPN is crumbling

Why??

Ghetto ruined it like they ruin Cities and everything else

When ESPN was mainly white is was outstanding

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 456

America was divided long before the 2016 elections. Your side just didn't notice it until you were put on the losing side last November. Liberals are just not used to a Republican fighting back, and giving them a taste of their own medicine. How's that old saying go? "You can dish it out, but can't take it."?

jjgold

Trump 2020

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Mark Cuban 2020

jjgold

Cuban will get absolutely destroy too much of a liberal he couldn’t even get the nomination

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Smith and Hill's show is easily the worst show on all of TV

It's like two kids on a 10 million dollar set

I've never seen "experts" knee jerk react more than these two

They make season long conclusions week to week. Fukkin amateurs.
    Who has time to watch that garbage show anyways? I know I don't, I'd rather eat my own shiiiit then watch those 2 idiots try to break down sports..

jjgold

Lol

Jibby call me when you get a chance

Thor4140

Smith started off fantastic tonight. Listed topics like the old time sport centers and was cruising and than couldn't help himself. Ten minutes of Lebron. Football, MLB playoffs and than of course fuking bullshit about Lebron's Ankle when the season hasn't even started. Maybe Laker is right and I'm a Lebron hater who the fuk knows. Is it to much to ask, to be a handicapper and want to hear handicapping shit at a crucial hour (6 to 7)and not bullshit that means nothing for ten straight minutes? If there wasn't gambling on these games i wouldn't waste 1 second paying attention to sports.

gummo
    Bearcats
    gummo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1195

I want Hill to stay on air so ESPN can continue to lose money.

jjgold

I like that strategy

Quote Originally Posted by gummo View Post
    I want Hill to stay on air so ESPN can continue to lose money.

First ... 345678 Last