Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1515

The whole National Anthem is getting dumber and dumber by the day on all sides.

The NFL owners were allowing this to go on hoping it would fizzle and it's not. The players just don't care. Bottom line..... It says in the CBA, if there's conduct by a player that affects revenue, they can get rid of the player. That's what is going to happen next.

slapshot81
    Update your status
    slapshot81's Avatar Become A Pro!

michael smith is sitting out tonight show lol hope hes gone too i,have nothing against what they say off the air i just find they lack talent amd their,show sucks

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Yeah but where could she go that she could do better than ESPN? Would only be a small market like BET sports talk or something
    BET or NBC could buy ESPN and spin it into a socio- sports show

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

It's absolutely hilarious when a liberal dog (jemele) bites the liberal hand (espn) that feeds it
    Points Awarded:

RoyBacon gave dlowilly 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

bigbubbafade
    bigbubbafade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2456

Quote Originally Posted by slapshot81 View Post
    michael smith is sitting out tonight show lol hope hes gone too i,have nothing against what they say off the air i just find they lack talent amd their,show sucks
    got to admit. this guy is pure vomit

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Just a loud mouth bitch

Ain't no one got time for that.

But she's only suspended for 2 weeks? She's not gone.

That sucks.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

She’ll get fired because she won’t learn her lesson too big of a mouth

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Smith was okay on around the horn but can't stand him now.

These 2 dopes on the sc6 are so fukking arrogant now cant stand them.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9589

We Got Games Boys....

jjgold

"They" are killing sports

We all know who they are

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Speaking of people who are "Out", I see that Dak Prescott took Cam Newton's spot for Dannon Yogurt.

CDUBB_CW
    CDUBB_CW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8112

You guys make me laugh on here... perhaps Hill was warned from her previous rant on twitter. Nobody knows, therefore I want to get this straight; Is Jemele Hill held to a higher standard for her social media behavior than the current President of the United States? Just think about that.

So if you disrespect the flag, you can't play for the Cowboys, but if you wanna play for the Cowboys, beat up some women??

By banning his players 1st Amendment rights, he's the one who's going against what the flag represents. Jones and the other owners are Trump's bitches. I'd love to see Zeke or Dak call his bluff.

Lastly, Pence leaving the NFL game was a planned stunt. Poorly executed watching him manipulate a protest about equality to chang narrative to disrespecting flag. Another puppet of Trump's. How many tax payers money was spent to pull that off? From Vegas to Indy to LA.

Peace and Love.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

There we go. Bring it back to Trump, and not her actions.

The Liberal way.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by CDUBB_CW View Post
    You guys make me laugh on here... perhaps Hill was warned from her previous rant on twitter. Nobody knows, therefore I want to get this straight; Is Jemele Hill held to a higher standard for her social media behavior than the current President of the United States? Just think about that.

So if you disrespect the flag, you can't play for the Cowboys, but if you wanna play for the Cowboys, beat up some women??

By banning his players 1st Amendment rights, he's the one who's going against what the flag represents. Jones and the other owners are Trump's bitches. I'd love to see Zeke or Dak call his bluff.

Lastly, Pence leaving the NFL game was a planned stunt. Poorly executed watching him manipulate a protest about equality to chang narrative to disrespecting flag. Another puppet of Trump's. How many tax payers money was spent to pull that off? From Vegas to Indy to LA.

Peace and Love.
    More of the same liberal crap thrown against the wall. Repeating it over and over doesn't make it any more logical. Your first paragraph shows everyone how delusional u are.

CDUBB_CW

Lol this all started because of Trump telling owners to fire the SOBs that kneel. I never heard Trump call the Neo-Nazis, Russians, Kim Jung Un that name. You're quick to call me a liberal without knowing your facts or not caring to know.

Anyways I'm not going to go back and forth with anyone because that's your opinions.

jjgold

Trump winning

Cuse0323

Lol this all started because of Trump telling owners to fire the SOBs that kneel. I never heard Trump call the Neo-Nazis, Russians, Kim Jung Un that name. You're quick to call me a liberal without knowing your facts or not caring to know.

Anyways I'm not going to go back and forth with anyone because that's your opinions.
    Yeah, that's how it started. And he has great things to say about Kim, Nazis, and Russia.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32787

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Seriously doubt she gets fired. She would have to live stream strangling a white baby to get fired from ESPN
    No, that would get her a parade down Main Street of Ferguson Mo. sponsored by the Black Lives Matter movement.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Actually, this all started because Kaepernick felt disrespected that he had to compete with Gabbert for the starting job during preseason last year, so he sat during the National Anthem. Then it spiraled out of control after that into the mess that it is now.

Jay85
    Jay85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 141

Dont care about her political views just didn't like her sports views found her rather annoying.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 259

Points Awarded:

ChuckyTheGoat gave Mr KLC 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Any nudes of her? Asking for a friend

jjgold

America fed up with ghetto athletes

Tremendous !!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

She should have been fired this go around.. 2 weeks is garbage (probably with pay too), soft.... It's a vacation for her..

This racist loud mouth should have been fired for her first big stink a while back...

CDUBB_CW

The Ghetto aka N-Word athletes should boycott if White America doesn't respect their 1st amendment right to peacefully protest. Trying watching the NFL or NBA without these ghetto athletes. Perhaps we should start watching the NHL.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    She was ok when she just talked sports

Will be unemployed and on unemployment soon and blackballed
    Fixed

jjgold

Trump winning big time

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1945

I don't like anyone on ESPN (except PTI) and just watch the games so really don't care but man the hate on here is sizzling... Lol. Seriously, you guys need a tagline to go with your hate. Even Alt-right got them. Here some suggestions: "If you're a kneeler, then you're a non-believer." Or "If you disrespect, then you'll regret." Keep hate alive... Lol

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Finally someone at Espn with a brain. Company is dependent on nfl & their sponsors. You can’t go after them if you work for Espn, it’s suicide.

this will be a fascinating study now. Espn will be attacked and devoured by the very people they’ve been courting for so long.

Headsterx

The Ghetto aka N-Word athletes should boycott if White America doesn't respect their 1st amendment right to peacefully protest. Trying watching the NFL or NBA without these ghetto athletes. Perhaps we should start watching the NHL.
    And don't forget to salute the Confederate flag, thanks!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

NBA will pick her up if she indeed gets canned. The NBA are black racist and BLM friendly.. Spike Lee will get her a job if all else fails...

I'm still not convinced ESPN has the balls to fire a black woman like this... Believe it when I see it...

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 259

Already have.
    Points Awarded:

Ra77er gave Mr KLC 7 Betpoint(s) for this post.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32787

Perhaps we should start watching the NHL.
    Know why there are very few black players in the NHL?
    Because the only thing that's black is the puck and they smack that around for 60 minutes a game.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    And don't forget to salute the Confederate flag, thanks!
    You caught us! Berkeley Liberal. Us fools just hate them damn minorities. We wear our white dresses at our meetings, and fly that Confederate flag proudly on our trucks!

Headsterx

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    You caught us! Berkley Liberal. Us fools just hate them damn minorities. We wear our white dresses at our meetings, and fly that Confederate flag proudly on our trucks!
    No doubt but I think Berkeley liberal is kinda redundant... Lol

First 12345 ... Last