2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    I’m 5 mins from AC. Why not try it yourself.
    Lol. Doesn’t seem like the type to do himself.

Don’t get why he always saying you a prick? You always seemed like a good guy when we have talked.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Funny thread lol

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Well they don't call it Player Stalk for no reason
    All these years and I've never seen this before!! ^^^

Player Stalk FOR SURE
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: gauchojake

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

I keep trying with these clowns like Reigle9.

They won't meet.

They know why, I know why, We know why.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26835

i thought eagles was leaving sbr a couple of weeks ago

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post

Player Stalk FOR SURE

I've actually never seen it called that, but I can't believe I am the first one to think of it.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

USCPhillyGuy is a Cool dude met him in Vegas. Tone down your Keyboard crybaby BS Eagles . Act like you have been here before

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24008

Hump day

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Men thank you for the kind words. Hopefully I’ll be seeing a few of you soon

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Men thank you for the kind words. Hopefully I’ll be seeing a few of you soon
    the new suck up group

how QUAINT

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    the new suck up group

how QUAINT
    Says the guy knobbing on Drew just to post here

go fetch little fella

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Do the right thing SBR, pay the man his money

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17036

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    I keep trying with these clowns like Reigle9.

They won't meet.

They know why, I know why, We know why.
    yes. those damn cops making everyone afraid to kick the crap out of chaoz.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

We are processing all requests order of merit

RudyRuetigger

Says the guy knobbing on Drew just to post here

go fetch little fella
    guy calling me little fella when he plays from tees less than 6k yards

what a fukkin riot

lose some weight philly...itll help your shoulder turn and you can play from WHITE tees

RudyRuetigger

ive never seen a guy that works in the kitchen act like he is big time on the golf course

just because he is a clubhouse manager

now he is a fukkin big time golfer?

lets not forget bigO declined the bet with me and dawgy vs you and him

why?

because he didnt want you as a partner

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    guy calling me little fella when he plays from tees less than 6k yards

what a fukkin riot

lose some weight philly...itll help your shoulder turn and you can play from WHITE tees
    You got me fuked up w someone else.

78 today. 72.1 126 Little over 6900 yards

post a score Drew Jr.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post

Not surprised and deserved. If someone knocked USCguy out I’d buy them dinner. Guy thinks he’s the shit as a golf course worker. Maybe a hard punch to the temple would knock some sense into his POS mind.
    Yeah, fuk'in eaglesdouche runs his fuk'in mouth like diarrhea outta dblow's loose reamed out asshole. The fuk'in unemployed jackoff talk'in shit to someone who actually has a job.
    This fuk'in puss wouldn't dare show up, Philly, he'd rather flip over your poker table and cry like the little bitch he is.

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Yeah, fuk'in eaglesdouche runs his fuk'in mouth like diarrhea outta dblow's loose reamed out asshole. The fuk'in unemployed jackoff talk'in shit to someone who actually has a job.
    This fuk'in puss wouldn't dare show up, Philly, he'd rather flip over your poker table and cry like the little bitch he is.
    Welcome back Mike I missed your trolling. For the record, I asked in a thread with USC and a few others where people were meeting in March. USC responded to the thread but ignored me. So really, it can be argued he is the one avoiding such a meeting.

@Rudy if its true USC is a middle aged guy with a gut, that explains everything. Guy acts all cocky and the shit on here to help make himself feel better about his impending heart disease.

eaglesfan371

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post

Player Stalk FOR SURE
    Give me SBR mailing address, I'll order some restraints for you and your fiancee to use. You clearly are very frustrated lately and lashing out on people on the forum. First month or two you seemed like a sweetheart, lately you acting like a Ronda Rousey.
    Last edited by eaglesfan371; 05-22-19 at 04:45 PM.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Welcome back Mike I missed your trolling. For the record, I asked in a thread with USC and a few others where people were meeting in March. USC responded to the thread but ignored me. So really, it can be argued he is the one avoiding such a meeting.

@Rudy if its true USC is a middle aged guy with a gut, that explains everything. Guy acts all cocky and the shit on here to help make himself feel better about his impending heart disease.
    are you going to say there wasnt a thread that we were at the trop for the first day of march madness

i thought you were leaving

with all the time you are putting in here put that time into searching for a job

we have all been hearing how qualified you are but its been at least 2 months you are looking and nothing yet

eaglesfan371

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    are you going to say there wasnt a thread that we were at the trop for the first day of march madness

with all the time you are putting in here put that time into searching for a job

we have all been hearing how qualified you are but its been at least 2 months you are looking and nothing yet
    1) You posted "we are at the trop" on the day OF. I live 4 hours away and plan ahead for trips. I had asked on Tuesday where everyone was going to meet. It was not until Weds or Thurs night everyone said "Come to the Trop!".
    2) Leaving once NHL is over, 1-2 weeks.
    3) I have been nonstop applying as usual. I quit 2 jobs in a short period which is probably my biggest issue to overcome right now. If I wanted any job I could go into accounting, 10:1 ratio of accounting jobs to finance, but I don't/can't job jump anymore and find accounting boring. Need to find one I can stay with for several years.
    4) I've been managing okay though, I've made the equivalent of my previous salary in sports+poker since becoming unemployed. However, running very above expected so likely to face regression soon.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Never seen a guy so infatuated with my demise. Yet I’m the sociopath

Eags tell ya what. Though you mentioned 2 weeks ago you were moving To H-Town and now it’s next month, come on down to AC. As I’ve said before the happy hour at the Chart House is out of this world. We can discuss your infatuation in wanting me dead.

eaglesfan371

Never seen a guy so infatuated with my demise. Yet I’m the sociopath

Eags tell ya what. Though you mentioned 2 weeks ago you were moving To H-Town and now it’s next month, come on down to AC. As I’ve said before the happy hour at the Chart House is out of this world. We can discuss your infatuation in wanting me dead.
    I don't want you dead, I want to determine what insecurity you are overcoming with your attitude on this forum. Then I can be at peace with the arrogance.

Also, sociopath are not people that wants others dead or pain inflicted. That is a psychopath. Sociopaths are people incapable of love and only use people for benefit. They often are very good in social situations, highly impulsive, heavy gamblers/drinkers, bounce relationship to relationship. 1 in 25 people are deemed high on the socio spectrum. There are many high functioning socios though that are married or do not fit a trait.

What is H-Town? I did not go to Texas yet due to being 25 in 2 weeks. Once I turn 25 I can rent a car cheap down there. I would rather do that to avoid the 3 day roadtrip and possibly have to drive back + mileage on car.
    Last edited by eaglesfan371; 05-22-19 at 05:05 PM.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

1) You posted "we are at the trop" on the day OF. I live 4 hours away and plan ahead for trips. I had asked on Tuesday where everyone was going to meet. It was not until Weds or Thurs night everyone said "Come to the Trop!".
    2) Leaving once NHL is over, 1-2 weeks.
    3) I have been nonstop applying as usual. I quit 2 jobs in a short period which is probably my biggest issue to overcome right now. If I wanted any job I could go into accounting, 10:1 ratio of accounting jobs to finance, but I don't/can't job jump anymore and find accounting boring. Need to find one I can stay with for several years.
    4) I've been managing okay though, I've made the equivalent of my previous salary in sports+poker since becoming unemployed. However, running very above expected so likely to face regression soon.
    1) i can guarantee there is more than 1 thread saying we would be at the trop

2) what's the difference now or when NHL is over? so many people here bother you so why not leave now instead of making useless threads patting your self on the back for doing nothing but running on a hot streak.

3) been applying for how long and no job maybe you are looking at the wrong jobs because you are obviously not qualified for the jobs you are applying for

4) another brag thats all that is

you are like the kid in high school who doesnt shut the fukk up and thinks everyone likes him. honestly go away or stop making useless threads

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

Give me SBR mailing address, I'll order some restraints for you and your fiancee to use. You clearly are very frustrated lately and lashing out on people on the forum. First month or two you seemed like a sweetheart, lately you acting like a Ronda Rousey.
    Not trolling at all bottom bitch boy. Philly didn't respond to you because he doesn't need to waste time with little pussys like you who whine over not getting invited back to a home poker game.

And by all means, keep talk'in shit about Shari and see where you end up, you phony fuk'in noob piece of shit. Noticed you quickly edited your post puss boy, keep that tail between your legs where it belongs loser.

eaglesfan371

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Not trolling at all bottom bitch boy. Philly didn't respond to you because he doesn't need to waste time with little pussys like you who whine over not getting invited back to a home poker game.

And by all means, keep talk'in shit about Shari and see where you end up, you phony fuk'in noob piece of shit. Noticed you quickly edited your post puss boy, keep that tail between your legs where it belongs loser.
    If I get banned, so be it. Figured the other day Optional was going to use the hammer anyways.

eaglesfan371

2) what's the difference now or when NHL is over? so many people here bother you so why not leave now instead of making useless threads patting your self on the back for doing nothing but running on a hot streak.

3) been applying for how long and no job maybe you are looking at the wrong jobs because you are obviously not qualified for the jobs you are applying for

you are like the kid in high school who doesnt shut the fukk up and thinks everyone likes him. honestly go away or stop making useless threads
    Nah I'm the kid who knows everyone hates me and continues because it triggers some people and they continue to try and put me down when really comments by Mike or others just make me laugh.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Not responding to you is hardly arrogance. I didn’t like your posting for the most part so just ignored you. Pretty sure I’ve wished you well on more than one occasion. I’d strongly suggest you not worry about me, get your parents paid back the $$ you owe them & find a job. Every May another graduating class enters the working world and you are getting further & further behind.

eaglesfan371

Not responding to you is hardly arrogance. I didn’t like your posting for the most part so just ignored you. Pretty sure I’ve wished you well on more than one occasion. I’d strongly suggest you not worry about me, get your parents paid back the $$ you owe them & find a job. Every May another graduating class enters the working world and you are getting further & further behind.
    I get that but the reality is, it is a struggle to find finance jobs. If I cannot get finance, I will be unhappy with sales, accounting or whatever. I have the means to cover bills so I do not want to be desperate. I get that I NEED a job badly and have even said I will move on my own dime across country. I apply for every entry level financial analyst job I see. Today I was told during a phone interview, there are 20-30 candidates for this role so wait 2-3 weeks. That is how competitive it is. Once you're in finance or accounting, you're basically set in that field unless you go get a masters. With how expensive masters/MBA are, I don't want to that for a minimum of 5 years.

I screwed up school and only graduated with 3.4 GPA from University of Maryland. Investment banks won't look at me despite a good school. Not having investment banking experience prevents me from going into any high level analyst roles and FP&A want people with FP&A experience. Applying for every financial analyst position I see. Every company wants 2-3 years of experience. Hardly anyone actually offers entry level. However, I realize I'm screwed all around so its whatever. No idea what I'll do but I'll survive. I just know my career will never be where I want it to go cause I fukked up college partying n all. It sucks, I wish I could redo but 3.4 GPA no banking internships and you're fukked.

eaglesfan371

You realize my bragging in success in sports/poker is pretty much all I have right now cause I ****** up my career chances and basically impossible to get back on right track. Interview after interview makes me more depressed about my career. This is the only moment you'll see me admit "feeling weak" on here cause everyone attacks each other and last I need is a bandwagon more of hatred.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Well if you shut the fukk up people won't attack you go get some professional help

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Eagles, didn’t you say you weren’t going to AC mini bash a few days before the event? If you said you were IN we would have made sure you knew where the party was at.

We all stayed at different places and just met up at the Trop

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

I get that but the reality is, it is a struggle to find finance jobs. If I cannot get finance, I will be unhappy with sales, accounting or whatever. I have the means to cover bills so I do not want to be desperate. I get that I NEED a job badly and have even said I will move on my own dime across country. I apply for every entry level financial analyst job I see. Today I was told during a phone interview, there are 20-30 candidates for this role so wait 2-3 weeks. That is how competitive it is. Once you're in finance or accounting, you're basically set in that field unless you go get a masters. With how expensive masters/MBA are, I don't want to that for a minimum of 5 years.

I screwed up school and only graduated with 3.4 GPA from University of Maryland. Investment banks won't look at me despite a good school. Not having investment banking experience prevents me from going into any high level analyst roles and FP&A want people with FP&A experience. Applying for every financial analyst position I see. Every company wants 2-3 years of experience. Hardly anyone actually offers entry level. However, I realize I'm screwed all around so its whatever. No idea what I'll do but I'll survive. I just know my career will never be where I want it to go cause I fukked up college partying n all. It sucks, I wish I could redo but 3.4 GPA no banking internships and you're fukked.
    This guy just Gave an entire run down of his life lol.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Have you looked into gov’t jobs? You’ll make less money but it has great benefits and job security.

How many accounting classes did you take? NYS will let you take civil service test with 12-24 credit hours of accounting to become an auditor. If you have a bachelors there are many tests you can take.

First ... 45678910 ... Last