JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11886

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Why not just shoot in the leg
    If a thug is running from a cop and the cop thinks he has a gun hidden and ready to draw and fire you don't shoot for a leg.. You shoot for the torso and stop the potential threat..

Cops have a tough job.. Life is always in danger even making routine traffic stops.. It's a thankless job these days with all the BLM crap and cop hate going around. The cops make society safer for all of us.. Remember that..
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: dlowilly

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Good post Jibby

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

An occasional offended thug or dead criminal is a lot better than what it would be like with cops not doing their job or no cops. Look at inner city Chicago. You think if they don't have to worry about cops these primates just become peaceful, law abiding upstanding members of society? LOL

Of all the purposefully misleading fake narratives from the left, this murderous cop one might be the most disgusting

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14392

Maybe he is a doctor and he was on his way for surgery.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

He should have shot him just for having tattoos on his hands. A definite sign of being guilty of something.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14721

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Maybe he is a doctor and he was on his way for surgery.
    Good thing he wasn't flying United

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    An occasional offended thug or dead criminal is a lot better than what it would be like with cops not doing their job or no cops. Look at inner city Chicago. You think if they don't have to worry about cops these primates just become peaceful, law abiding upstanding members of society? LOL

Of all the purposefully misleading fake narratives from the left, this murderous cop one might be the most disgusting
    Let the gang bangers shoot and kill each other I say.. Only problem with that is innocent people and civilians usually get caught in the cross fire.. Inner cities and hoods would be alot safer place for all if there were no gang bangers, thugs, and criminal fellons packing guns running the streets...

jjgold

Nobody cares of blacks kill each other because it's a lot less money on the system

As we all know they make up so much of government spending meaning jails

Why is it the jails are loaded with blacks?

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Nobody cares of blacks kill each other because it's a lot less money on the system

As we all know they make up so much of government spending meaning jails

Why is it the jails are loaded with blacks?
    They can get free education in jail

jjgold

It costs the taxpayer less when more
    Thugs get killed instead of prison

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

I live in a predominantly white neighborhood, for those who are wondering. I use to live in a predominantly black neighborhood. I love all peoples

wikkidinsane

I like the attention Blm draws to the police problem we have in this country. Yes their jobs are extremely difficult but that doesnt mean there shouldnt be consequences when they mess up (ESPECIALLY WHEN MESSING UP ENDS UP WITH SOMEONE BEING DEAD)

jjgold

BLM
    Is a joke

All they do is kill each other

A race that has no unity

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

BLM
    Is a joke

All they do is kill each other

A race that has no unity
    Finally the third shift JJ gets on f****** schedule what the f*** where you been pal you know I'm coming out to Costa Rica I'm trying to hang out with you whoever you are

BrickJames
    Action

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    I like the attention Blm draws to the police problem we have in this country. Yes their jobs are extremely difficult but that doesnt mean there shouldnt be consequences when they mess up (ESPECIALLY WHEN MESSING UP ENDS UP WITH SOMEONE BEING DEAD)
    Hey pal it's really easy if black stop committing crimes we wouldn't need so much police

BrickJames
    Action

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Let the gang bangers shoot and kill each other I say.. Only problem with that is innocent people and civilians usually get caught in the cross fire.. Inner cities and hoods would be alot safer place for all if there were no gang bangers, thugs, and criminal fellons packing guns running the streets...
    That's why they should deputize goofy ass m************ like me who don't got s*** else to do but beat black dudes over the head all day with billy club

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

saloon this shit

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Who knows why the cop reacted like he did, the video pops on when the girl turned it on. Some people get moving their hands around and not following simple orders. It's going to cause something that looks just like this white, black or brown... police should stand by civilians. White folks should stand by black folk, we are American... there is something pumping massive division in videos, articles, and tv.

Respect the police. They deal with mess the rest of us don't have to see or hear DAILY. If you felt threatened, your gun would probably be drawn to ...

go saints...
    Last edited by brainfreeze; 08-06-17 at 07:49 PM. Reason: spell

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    Who knows why the cop reacted like he did, the video pops on when the girl turned it on. Some people get moving their hands around and not following simple orders. It's going to cause something that looks just like this white, black or brown... police should stand by civilians. White folks should stand by black folk, we are American... there is something pumping massive division in videos, articles, and tv.

Respect the police. They deal with mess the rest of us don't have to see or hear DAILY. If you felt threatened, your gun would probably be drawn to ...

go saints...
    nice comment sir.

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    Hey pal it's really easy if black stop committing crimes we wouldn't need so much police
    stop being an idiot. I know its hard but at least try.

BrickJames
    Action

stop being an idiot. I know its hard but at least try.
    Ok?

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14392

I live in a predominantly white neighborhood, for those who are wondering. I use to live in a predominantly black neighborhood. I love all peoples
    You're a good man Wikipedia

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

So it's a police problem that we have in the country and not so much a crime problem? Around 50,000 cops are assaulted every year with dangerous weapons and yet only 1,000 people are killed by the police. Meanwhile way more healthy people walk into hospitals every year and end up dying there. You would think that hospitals are the places (where people are paid high amounts of money to keep you alive) where you should be the safest, yet the cops are the ones that are supposed to be held by a higher standard.
    Last edited by Kermit; 08-06-17 at 11:48 PM.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

I see a lot calling for the Saloon of posts like these. Look at the responses I got. I hope you were calling for the Sallonin of the numerous racially charged and NON SPORTD RELATED posts that clutter this forum on a daily basis! I agree, Saloon this shit! From here on out, if any posts doesn't pertain to making NFL and EPl and whatever sports , then please get rid of it.
    I do...but it never happens because threads like these draw clicks and that's what SBR cares about

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I feel bad for all the good people in the black and Mexican hoods that actually try to do good and go to work every day.. They come home and have drunks, druggies, gang bangers all around them daily, some are basically dodging bullets, they worry about their kids and wife getting shot in the cross fire, getting robbed, etc....

That's why most educated or hard working Blacks and Mexicans try to move out of the hoods and into safer white areas if they can afford too.. I understand it, I'd do the same...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 08-07-17 at 09:39 AM.

BrickJames
    Action

Its a Black problem you stupid fukkin niggea don't you fukkin know that by now?

BrickJames
    Action

It's not awful thing that's happened in the United States they're letting -- run wild
    Last edited by shari91; 08-08-17 at 05:13 AM.

BrickJames
    Action

These people have no morals and no money

jjgold

I feel bad for all the good people in the black and Mexican hoods that actually try to do good and go to work every day.. They come home and have drunks, druggies, gang bangers all around them daily, some are basically dodging bullets, they worry about there kids and wife getting shot in the cross fire, getting robbed, etc....

That's why most educated or hard working Blacks and Mexicans try to move out of the hoods and into safer white areas if they can afford too.. I understand it, I'd do the same...
    Yes it is terrible plenty of good ones in ghetto

These ghetto thugs are just animals and not real humans so you have to treat them like animals

I think military can easily clean up ghettos ......tell everyone to leave all the good ones for one week and then kill all the thugs like a mini war

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

The cops partner just kept running.. lol.. The officer that got shot did unload and killed the Mexican, shot him in the head.. Probably a drug dealer, gang banger or MS13..

Yea you know he had to have that moment of thought that said the hell with this job, I'll go sell insurance, partner you're on your own. People are crazy these days I'm all for giving those dudes a pay raise for what they encounter daily.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Yes it is terrible plenty of good ones in ghetto

These ghetto thugs are just animals and not real humans so you have to treat them like animals

I think military can easily clean up ghettos ......tell everyone to leave all the good ones for one week and then kill all the thugs like a mini war
    Well it's not all bad in the ghettos, for the people on welfare and the unemployed they all hang out in front of their houses and apartments drinking 40's all day long and everyone knows each other.. Always got kids running around.. Everyone is generally friendly with one another.. You won't see that in the rich white hoods.. So that part of the ghetto life is pretty cool and friendly..

However, no one trusts each other in the hoods especially when money gets involved... Very few pay back their debts that's why.. Most will screw over their own mothers for a dollar.. Alot of fake friendly relationships in the hood is what I'm getting at.. That's what I've noticed anyways over the years of popping in and out of the hoods myself...

Night time gets really dangerous in the hoods.. Morning is the safest times because all the thugs, drug addicts and gang bangers are still sleeping in late..

wikkidinsane

I hope to never see some of you guys, i might just get rid of you myself. jesus. Such ignorance, police should take care of you

wikkidinsane

Whenever the police is in the wrong you guys always point to Chicago like two wrongs will make things right.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

I hope to never see some of you guys, i might just get rid of you myself. jesus. Such ignorance, police should take care of you
    Brutal honesty isn't ignorance wikkid

Did u miss my post outlining how important events in the beginning and end were of course edited out of the video but caught on the bodycam, and how after the whole thing the guy apologized to the cop after it was explained to him what he had done and why it was necessary? I'm not being a smartass I think you really might have missed it

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

You better hope that you never come where I live. You might catch a stray bullet from a shootout down the street that will change your tune pretty quick.

First 1234 Last