wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    You better hope that you never come where I live. You might catch a stray bullet from a shootout down the street that will change your tune pretty quick.
    Vice versa

wikkidinsane

You guys have to stop watching these movies that glorify the negatives in the black community and take it as 100% facts. If my only experience with whites came from the movies I would think all of you are superheroes, accountants and we'll educated and leaving out some of you as rapist, thugs, corporate thugs( mainly because your ancestors left some of you money they worked hard for and you all just spend it on drugs and strippers. Like I said before you guys should be doing better than blacks in America, you raped and pillage the indians, enacted laws that held the black man down for centuries and if werent for a couple brave souls willing to give their life for freedom, my people would be even more discriminated against. Yes, things have gotten better, but judging by this post alone, some of you think of blacks as primates, thugs and savages. The fact of the matter is, if we were brought to America and allowed to work for money, all the sweat we put in this country we would be wealthier than you whites today. We built this country with our blood and tears

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Kid PM me

kid you realize that your people in Africa still have slaves

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Kid PM me

kid you realize that your people in Africa still have slaves
    Yes I realize slavery still exists in certain parts of the world but two wrongs don't make things right. Ok on sent

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

We need more cops on the streets in the hoods like Chicago.. Shake downs work..

As I said I don't mind the thugs getting shot and killed in the hoods by other thugs.. I just hate when innocent good people get targeted or shot in the cross fire.. When the gang bangers start firing and unloading full clips from the AK's especially innocent people die.. Those bullets find their way into homes, people being nosey looking out the window or even little kids playing out side...

Assault riffles are dangerous and do damage in the residential streets of the hoods..

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    You guys have to stop watching these movies that glorify the negatives in the black community and take it as 100% facts. If my only experience with whites came from the movies I would think all of you are superheroes, accountants and we'll educated and leaving out some of you as rapist, thugs, corporate thugs( mainly because your ancestors left some of you money they worked hard for and you all just spend it on drugs and strippers. Like I said before you guys should be doing better than blacks in America, you raped and pillage the indians, enacted laws that held the black man down for centuries and if werent for a couple brave souls willing to give their life for freedom, my people would be even more discriminated against. Yes, things have gotten better, but judging by this post alone, some of you think of blacks as primates, thugs and savages. The fact of the matter is, if we were brought to America and allowed to work for money, all the sweat we put in this country we would be wealthier than you whites today. We built this country with our blood and tears
    We are all primates

So much in your post is flat out wrong I don't know where to begin. Blacks didn't build this country the South was poor and agricultural work had very little to do if any with the success of this nation. The first legal slave owner was black. Statistically far more freed blacks owned slaves than whites. Movies for the last 30-40 years are flattering to blacks compared to reality and you are delusional to say otherwise. You say that blacks in America have been kept down, yet they are by far the most successful and have the highest quality of life of any blacks around the world. The most hated discriminated against group were SE asians and they have elevated themselves to the top of society in many important categories.

I could go on and on. As much as I think your post is easily debunked it's good to hear other points of view.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Slavery days are over last I checked.. Get over it, you weren't even born at that time....

Blacks have as much opportunity today to find work or go to school as any trailer park white trash person does.. It's a personal choice a PERSON has to make to succeed no matter what race or color you are.. Obama set out to be the first black President and did just that..

I can't stand when black people bring up slavery days like it still applies today and you deserve special treatment or use it as an excuse for failure or lack of opportunity....

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Slavery days are over last I checked.. Get over it, you weren't even born at that time....

Blacks have as much opportunity today to find work or go to school as any trailer park white trash person does.. It's a personal choice a PERSON has to make to succeed no matter what race or color you are.. Obama set out to be the first black President and did just that..

I can't stand when black people bring up slavery days like it still applies today and you deserve special treatment or use it as an excuse for failure or lack of opportunity....
    Not everyone have the same opportunities. A baby born in Manhattan does not have the same opportunities one born in the slums of Miami. I will not forget the way my ancestors was treated . I don't tell you to forget your history . I do agree that there is a lot more opportunities than before and yes Obama did inspire a lot of minorities but that's not to say racism or sexism etc isn't still around. I never asked for special treatment from anyone, I like doing things on my own.

dlowilly

Wikkid you stated you thought blacks have been held down by whites

If that were true then logic would say blacks do much better without whites around. That is undeniably false. As I said earlier, American blacks are richer and have the highest standard of living of any blacks in the world.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Not everyone have the same opportunities. A baby born in Manhattan does not have the same opportunities one born in the slums of Miami. I will not forget the way my ancestors was treated . I don't tell you to forget your history . I do agree that there is a lot more opportunities than before and yes Obama did inspire a lot of minorities but that's not to say racism or sexism etc isn't still around. I never asked for special treatment from anyone, I like doing things on my own.
    Black and White Americans have fought together as brothers side by side in wars ever since the Civil war days to protect American Freedoms which we all enjoy today.... I don't ask you to forget the Black history and your people brought from Africa in boats, that was tragic and inhuman those early slavery days... I won't forget all my white ancestors that died in all the America wars either to keep America what it is today, but I would never use that as excuse today for anything toward people of different color..

There is tragedies in ever race... Innocent blacks are getting slaughtered now in parts of West Africa and places like Somalia.. World is nuts..
    Points Awarded:

wikkidinsane gave JIBBBY 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

im pretty sure there's some ugly things happening in trailer parks as projects. All colors can get pretty disgusting, especially in an American setting. D.c. sniper types or all those other sick white individuals you can think of. Dysfunction and sin doesn't stop at a particular race ... only thing holding people down is the devil and themselves. What's left is empty excuses to lay refuge in failure.

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Black and White Americans have fought together as brothers side by side in wars ever since the Civil war days to protect American Freedoms which we all enjoy today.... I don't ask you to forget the Black history and your people brought from Africa in boats, that was tragic and inhuman those early slavery days... I won't forget all my white ancestors that died in all the America wars either to keep America what it is today, but I would never use that as excuse today for anything toward people of different color..

There is tragedies in ever race... Innocent blacks are getting slaughtered now in parts of West Africa and places like Somalia.. World is nuts..
    Well said sir and I want to go on record saying that I am grateful for all the White Soldiers who died on the battlefield to preserve our freedoms. I also want to say because there is easier access to cameras and cellphones with video recording capability we are able to see what some of these bad apples that are policing us been doing. I know it's not all cops that are doing it but I can't stand when people act like it's not going on. That's all

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    im pretty sure there's some ugly things happening in trailer parks as projects. All colors can get pretty disgusting, especially in an American setting. D.c. sniper types or all those other sick white individuals you can think of. Dysfunction and sin doesn't stop at a particular race ... only thing holding people down is the devil and themselves. What's left is empty excuses to lay refuge in failure.
    Just watch the shows COPS or JAIL shows. There are some stupid assss white people out there roaming and in more then just trailer parks..

Keeping it real and simple there are just "people of all color or races" that either contribute to society and look to be friendly and help others, and there are those that just don't.. I tend to like the people that give back and contribute to society rather then those that just look to harm others, rob and steal, and are up to no good..

I also believe as you do Brain that we will all be judged after death on whether we contributed to man kind and society or did we take from it, did we hurt others, were we just selfish.. We all have choice.. Always...

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15111

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    We are all primates

So much in your post is flat out wrong I don't know where to begin. Blacks didn't build this country the South was poor and agricultural work had very little to do if any with the success of this nation. The first legal slave owner was black. Statistically far more freed blacks owned slaves than whites. Movies for the last 30-40 years are flattering to blacks compared to reality and you are delusional to say otherwise. You say that blacks in America have been kept down, yet they are by far the most successful and have the highest quality of life of any blacks around the world. The most hated discriminated against group were SE asians and they have elevated themselves to the top of society in many important categories.

I could go on and on. As much as I think your post is easily debunked it's good to hear other points of view.
    Just think of how successfully they could have been if they didn't eat!

Where do you get this shit?

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Wikkid you stated you thought blacks have been held down by whites

If that were true then logic would say blacks do much better without whites around. That is undeniably false. As I said earlier, American blacks are richer and have the highest standard of living of any blacks in the world.
    Absolute bullshit

MadTiger
    Wait 'til next year!
    MadTiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    Because black people commit all the crime
    Tell that to most of the serial killers, so they can quit being "inappropriate."
    Tell it to the con artists/grifters, too, when you are still on a roll.

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Just think of how successfully they could have been if they didn't eat!
    I guess you are insinuating that slave plantations fed everyone therefore the USA was built on slavery? Unfortunately for you plantations in the south grew cash crops. It's probably a lot to ask for a Canadian janitor to understand plantations in the south and what cash crops were so I'll try to enlighten you. Cash crops were commodities harvested not for personal consumption but for profit. The vast majority of plantations in the ante-bellum South grew Cotton, Sugar cane, Tobacco, and Indigo. So, unless people in the South fed themselves by eating cotton balls sprinkled with sugar followed by a second course of smoking tobacco in an indigo blue dyed shirt, well it would seem your statement is libtarded as usual.

Slave plantations exported these goods to the North and abroad, but struggled to really prosper as evidenced by their severe economic and firepower disadvantage in the Civil War. You won't read this article but I'll post a link:

http://www.intellectualtakeout.org/b...-build-america

Let's say your wildest dreams were true and the South did prosper and was the main builder of our nation up to that point. The civil war obliterated that whole industry. The real success of this nation in economics, population growth, and innovation happened after the civil war. So saying this country is what it is today because of the slave labor economy which was obliterated and outlawed before this Country made significant steps to being what it is today is ignorant of course.

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post

Absolute bullshit
    What is? So I can reply to your typical libtarded strategy of just going "nuh uh" when confronted with things foreign to the left like data, statistics, or facts.

First 1234