Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23972

Black men have huge wieners

They are HUGE

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

This one was unjustified but the other way to look at it there's been a lot of cop killings lately so the guy was nervous

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Black men have huge wieners

They are HUGE

I am above average for white but if I was black I would be diagnosed with micro penis syndrome like jj

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

It's not a trend, dude. It happens so rarely as to not warrant a mention tbh. It's way overblown. Does the news ever report the police doing something that benefits the community? Rarely, I'm sure. The "news" is a business and parasitic by nature. Stop paying attn and they will go away.
    Last edited by teecee; 08-06-17 at 10:16 AM.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15155

[QUOTE=NrmlCurvSurfr;27129657]it sounds like your country is about 20 years behind in the evolution of the term "retard"...there was a period about 15-20 years ago where kids could say it and not get in trouble...now, if you call someone a retard as an adult or in a professional setting you will be looked down upon and could lead to actual consequences such as disciplinary action for kids and even worse for professionals if used in certain crowds...if the president of the US ever called someone a "retard" publicly that would be the end...

Last edited by Jayvegas420; 08-06-17 at 09:56 AM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11839

Guy has tats, looked and acting like a menace and was talking shit and yelling constantly.. Cop should have shot him bro.... ..

If the Bro dude was cool and not freaking out the cop probably would have never pulled the gun.. These 2 in the car are trouble makers..

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    I am above average for white but if I was black I would be diagnosed with micro penis syndrome like jj
    I don't even know what is average anymore....Everyone claims a 9 inch dick

grease lightnin
    &

I don't even know what is average anymore....Everyone claims a 9 inch dick

I think 5 inches. At least that's what I am going with.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    I think 5 inches. At least that's what I am going with.
    Depends if you are Asian or Black.. Average varies between races

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

[QUOTE=Jayvegas420;27129986]
    Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
    it sounds like your country is about 20 years behind in the evolution of the term "retard"...there was a period about 15-20 years ago where kids could say it and not get in trouble...now, if you call someone a retard as an adult or in a professional setting you will be looked down upon and could lead to actual consequences such as disciplinary action for kids and even worse for professionals if used in certain crowds...if the president of the US ever called someone a "retard" publicly that would be the end...

Sure J whatever you say.

Trump has said everything that little liberals say he cannot say and no one has ever looked down on him or it was never the end.

The bottom line is people are sick and tired of pussy little liberals telling them what they can and can't say I'm a goddamn adult and if I want to call someone a retard I sure as hell will.

You sir are a retard.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

You're making my point for me Bricker.
    You don't understand.

Thank God retards aren't aware of the fact that they are retarded, otherwise we would have very few posters here at SBR

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

[QUOTE=BrickJames;27130072]
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post

Sure J whatever you say.

Trump has said everything that little liberals say he cannot say and no one has ever looked down on him or it was never the end.

The bottom line is people are sick and tired of pussy little liberals telling them what they can and can't say I'm a goddamn adult and if I want to call someone a retard I sure as hell will.
    Post of the year!!! I agree!!!

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

No one is telling you what you should and shouldn't say. It just points to character, that's all.
    I should know. I have terrible character.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Depends if you are Asian or Black.. Average varies between races
    I am 3 inches...VERY large for an Asian

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

[QUOTE=JIBBBY;27130108]
    Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post

Post of the year!!! I agree!!!
    I don't disagree with you JB, or you're allowed to say whatever you want to say, I just don't understand this complex Republicans have when they blame liberals. Liberals are allowed to be unhappy with what Republicans say and Republicans are allowed to be upset with some of the things that liberal say. The blame game doesn't make sense to me though. If you want to run around calling people retarded, that's fine, just don't blame liberals for the way you conduct yourself in your daily life.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

[QUOTE=Jayvegas420;27130127]

I don't disagree with you JB, or you're allowed to say whatever you want to say, I just don't understand this complex Republicans have when they blame liberals. Liberals are allowed to be unhappy with what Republicans say and Republicans are allowed to be upset with some of the things that liberal say. The blame game doesn't make sense to me though. If you want to run around calling people retarded, that's fine, just don't blame liberals for the way you conduct yourself in your daily life.
    I'm tired of the race and discrimination card being pulled by libs.. I'm tired of this new generation of Democrats calling race foul at every turn.. Blacks offended by every little word now and call it racist. Gays offended by everything.. The sensitivity with race or gender is over blown these days.. It's a frigg'n joke..

Just like the other day when Debbie Shultz called it racist to go after her Muslim criminal counterpart...http://observer.com/2017/08/debbie-wasserman-schultz-imran-awan-investigation-islamophobic/

Last edited by JIBBBY; 08-06-17 at 11:29 AM.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11636

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    I don't respect anyone who doesn't respect me. Respect is earned
    No one respects people who don't respect themselves.

Do you live in a black neighborhood? Look out the window - do you see trash? Form a civic trash collection association and LITERALLY clean up the neighborhood.

Until you do that shut up about respect.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

You can call someone a dumb mother fukker, but please don't call them a retard

jjgold

I mean let's face it blacks have a different way of life than whites we won't go into it any further

grease lightnin
    &

I am 3 inches...VERY large for an Asian

Yeah I have always thought it must be amazing to be an mwc in Asia. Any one of us could be dirk diggler there.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

My next door neighbor is black and he is one of the smartest men I know...been through a lot

My good buddy is black and a total tool

I am white and suck at life

Race does not matter

jjgold

Everybody's pretty big here meaning cok size

Guess you guys got good family genes

For the record I'm aboutt 2.5 and thin although working on some natural methods to get to a 3

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Everybody's pretty big here meaning cok size

Guess you guys got good family genes

For the record I'm aboutt 2.5 and thin although working on some natural methods to get to a 3

JJ be careful, my buddy's wife is an er nurse and she had some old bald guy come in with an injury to his dinger from hanging weights on it. They had to take it off

JJ I know you want a 3, but 2.5 is better than 0.00

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I mean let's face it blacks have a different way of life than whites we won't go into it any further
    Not really, not all that different with the American middle class in most races.. Slight culture differences but I know black families that aren't all that different from white families going to church, work and how they interact at the dinner table.. People are just people generally..

Where it gets different is in the low income inner city areas and hoods compared to the wealthy rich white areas.. Then you have the huge cultural gaps, work and educational differences .. Dress and attitudes differ, proper use of the English language is completely different as well... Etc..

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

I love black people...

They are the best...so entertaining

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I love black people...

They are the best...so entertaining
    I have no problem with any race or religion of people as long as they are kind hearted and cool... I could be friends with a green person if they are cool.. I don't care..

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

I have no problem with any race
    i love all the different races of people here on earth and the stories they have (hope they all come to Jesus). i appreciate people. If serena falls in love with a white dude than so be it and vice versa.. just makes it hard on the kids they have and what they will identify with.. unnecessary confusion, for people's selfish feelings... but they are ALL people and deserve respect as just that... human.

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Open season on Police lately. Can't be too careful.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

9 minutes? The horror!

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can go sideways in less than a second. No regard for life anymore.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by TheSideBet View Post
    Open season on Police lately. Can't be too careful.

The cops partner just kept running.. lol.. The officer that got shot did unload and killed the Mexican, shot him in the head.. Probably a drug dealer, gang banger or MS13..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Cop couldn't tell if he had a gun hidden and was pulling it probably.. Bad guy was running and wasn't obeying police orders.. Cop unloaded on him..

Was it was wrong to shoot maybe, did the cop have a happy trigger finger probably, but the bottom line is the dude was running, kept turning back towards the officer like he could be drawing a weapon.. I don't have a problem with that.. DON'T RUN from the police and obey police commands and you won't get shot, it's just that simple.....

jjgold

No need to shoot cop should go to jail and just let them run away who cares specially if it was just a minor crime

More cops need to face the death penalty show the execution on television so they learn a lesson

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

No need to shoot cop should go to jail and just let them run away who cares specially if it was just a minor crime

More cops need to face the death penalty show the execution on television so they learn a lesson
    Nope JJ - More cops need to shoot more dangerous thugs running from the cops and causing dangerous situations in society I think... Car chases as well..

Innocent people could die if cops don't stop them in their tracks.. Taze or shoot especially if they are packing or hiding a weapon and causing danger to cops in pursuit....

jjgold

Why not just shoot in the leg

First 1234 Last