5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29066

This show is the best show on ID right now by far.

Most are the just same shows with diff titles. This is actually different. Last week's episode was also good, and completely flipped 1/2 way through.

Anyways, 3rd episode tomorrow night looks good too

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

How do you vote here? you only have her word and what you can piece together of what happened and what if any drugs or meds involved ...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...eader-comments

stand trial as adult? is she mental? So crazy can come wrapped in a bunch of different packages, 16 yr old caucasian girl. it's on individual assessment ( & Holy Spirit ) of any given situation. Judge and handle how you feel comfortable but always with care ...

but idk what went wrong here, guess a story to come ..

bozeman
    bozeman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5145

Brainfreeze there is no dilemma in this story she is a psyco and attached an innocent man for no reason- 99 out of 100 would have voted guilty

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Guilty..he shot the girl again gave her a death shot. He also drove his car away from house to lure people in..didn't call 911 till one day after shooting. He didn't shoot to defend but to kill. He should of moved..dumb old dork

nyplayer33

Op forgot the main thing...he told police he gave her the kill shot..cause she was out of it dying. Your not the guy to put her down..he also waited another day to call 911..hope he dies. MOVE THEN..JESUS
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 5mike5

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Seems like a killing fantasy this old fart had for a very long time. Maybe it was payback for being jilted by kids who
    he sexually advanced on. The plot thickens.

5mike5 give us cliff notes on the show. TIA

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by bozeman View Post
    Brainfreeze there is no dilemma in this story she is a psyco and attached an innocent man for no reason- 99 out of 100 would have voted guilty
    Indeed .. i was just showing this because while she is yet a kid .. 16, they are still capable of some horrid acts.

gotta be drugs here... meth or that k2 synthetic stuff

bozeman

yep - drugdealers ought to be treated more seriously by our legal system - it is sad so far its like a minor crime - while basically those twats who deal drugs are responsible for much more crime than we may ever find out and prove.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by bozeman View Post
    yep - drugdealers ought to be treated more seriously by our legal system - it is sad so far its like a minor crime - while basically those twats who deal drugs are responsible for much more crime than we may ever find out and prove.
    well the k2 synthetic weed is something else ... for every law that restricts a chemicals use, the scientist or whoever that's making this crap come up with a new chemical to evade the law because it's always different than the one banned ...

but yea, the k2 chemical, meth chemicals, bath salts, turning people into idk... strange world all of a sudden.

bozeman

here is a problem of liberal countries - if we allow guantanamo and funding ISIS - we should probably come up with a universal law of prohibition of every mind-altering substance - and legislate exceptions to the list - instead of legislating every single drug

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10740

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    Op forgot the main thing...he told police he gave her the kill shot..cause she was out of it dying. Your not the guy to put her down..he also waited another day to call 911..hope he dies. MOVE THEN..JESUS
    No i did not forget that. And you say he should have moved dumb old dork. Why should HE have to move. The guy minded his own business. They preyed on him over and over . They took over $50000 from him in cash and items.They destroyed his home. And now you are going to blame HIM because he did not move ?

And yea i know he moved his car so what . If i park my car 3 blocks down it first off is not illegal . Just because a car is not there does not give anyone the right to break into your home. If they would have just drove by instead of robbing him AGAIN he would have just sat there by himself the entire day. Moving his car was not illegal them breaking in was.

From all i read on the trial the did not allow the evidence that these same teens robbed him more then once. If this goes to appeal i would bet they lessen the charge because they kept pushing. Yea he lost control- but only after they would not back off and just leave the guy alone.

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    Indeed .. i was just showing this because while she is yet a kid .. 16, they are still capable of some horrid acts.

gotta be drugs here... meth or that k2 synthetic stuff
    Al of the run ins i have had here in Camden and there have been a few , including the one that drew a gun at my door- were all 16 years old.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    Al of the run ins i have had here in Camden and there have been a few , including the one that drew a gun at my door- were all 16 years old.
    ok, and if a 13 yr old did it ... what then? 16 is an impressionable age, still a kid. Crazy and drugs can come wrapped in all kinds of packages, there's still a difference between a code 6 career criminal, and a 16 yr old ignorant kid..

Either way, if it was kids or a hardened criminal one can't plan out their deaths...

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29066

ok, and if a 13 yr old did it ... what then? 16 is an impressionable age, still a kid. Crazy and drugs can come wrapped in all kinds of packages, there's still a difference between a code 6 career criminal, and a 16 yr old ignorant kid..

Either way, if it was kids or a hardened criminal one can't plan out their deaths...
    smart post

captrobey

13 or 16 they should know better then to draw a gun at my door if that is what you are asking. If you are asking if it was a 13 year old in the story above you posted in that scenario just stabbing and killing an innocent guy for no reason yea i would say try as an adult.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

13 or 16 they should know better then to draw a gun at my door if that is what you are asking. If you are asking if it was a 13 year old in the story above you posted in that scenario just stabbing and killing an innocent guy for no reason yea i would say try as an adult.
    Yea, guns are an aggressive approach to robbery. He probably doesn't care about himself that much, 16, it's a shame... so lost, the world is doing that to these kids. i mean they don't dream about robbing someone then one day go pick up a gun, no, they see it, they hear it, they're in it..

but yea, there's always reactions to every action cap " they usually get theirs ", i just hope for rock bottoms and slamming into walls ... one can get up from that, discover, reform, change, and thrive ... there's no getting up from death.

As for the girl .. she's 16 not 13 and first need to know what it was, was it drugs or is she mental. If it's drugs, idk, a bunch of time for her i guess... she won't do that again, should she see the light of day? idk, prob. not, crap like it can't be tolerated but i just heard about this woman in europe or something her and her husband raped and killed 3 teenagers ( including her own little sister ) ...

guess what, she did 12 years and is married to the attorneys brother, smh.... she's out and has kids by this new husband and is a volunteer at the school ... can't make this stuff up, this isn't justice for sure... but it's just another case.

sin.. breeds all the drugs, mental issues, and corruption. There's right and wrong tho
    Last edited by brainfreeze; 06-01-17 at 03:12 PM.

captrobey

Yea, guns are an aggressive approach to robbery. He probably doesn't care about himself that much, 16, it's a shame... so lost, the world is doing that to these kids. i mean they don't dream about robbing someone then one day go pick up a gun, no, they see it, they hear it, they're in it..

but yea, there's always reactions to every action cap " they usually get theirs ", i just hope for rock bottoms and slamming into walls ... one can get up from that, discover, reform, change, and thrive ... there's no getting up from death.

As for the girl .. she's 16 not 13 and first need to know what it was, was it drugs or is she mental. If it's drugs, idk, a bunch of time for her i guess... she won't do that again, should she see the light of day? idk, prob. not, crap like it can't be tolerated but i just heard about this woman in europe or something her and her husband raped and killed 3 teenagers ( including her own little sister ) ...

guess what, she did 12 years and is married to the attorneys brother, smh.... she's out and has kids by this new husband and is a volunteer at the school ... can't make this stuff up, this isn't justice for sure... but it's just another case.

sin.. breeds all the drugs, mental issues, and corruption. There's right and wrong tho
    There would be rare situations where there would be a lighter sentence i guess. And yes i knew the girl was 16 i thought you meant how would i feel if she was 13. But like i said before i was on my own a lot growing up and i always had a conscious just how i am. My mom worked 3 jobs my father walked out when i was born. I did years later get a stepfather. Funny thing is my stepsister and i became friends on the school bus she live across from us. We actually set them up together. He has since passed years ago from Cancer though.

The kid who actually pulled the gun on me (Turned out to be a paintgun) had absolutely no reason whatsoever to do it. His stupidity cost him though. He and 3 of his little buddies put masks on and tried to rob the pantry 1 down the street. We were saying goodbye to a teacher friend of my wife who needed Medicare info for her mom (That is my job ) . When i moved my wifes car up i saw these 4 kids walking down the street . I went inside and i hear a knock on the door. I knew it was them figure they wanted money or something. I opened it and that is when he drew the gun .There were 2 of them the other 2 i guess kept going. Happened fast i jumped back. I was so mad after that i grabbed my phone and went after them . A cop car had grabbed the kid around the corner. Turns out the robbed Pantry 1 then when the police were heading there the one kid saw me and thought i guess for no reason whatsoever it would be funny to pull a gun on me. That gave the police enough time to set a perimeter around panty 1. So they caught him because he was dumb enough to want to terrorize us for no reason. My point is though there was no reason for having to pull a gun like that on me none whatsoever. Dumb moron would have gotten away with robbing Pantry 1 if he did'nt.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

sounds like premeditated murder to me.

he intentionally baited them and acted disproportionately.

nyplayer33

Huge difference between burglary and robbery. Robbery is taking something by force..with use or threat of use of a weapon. Burglary is breaking into a place..stealing things n leaving. People either not home or sleeping.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Couple thoughts after reading the first page:

Police are paid by the people to enforce the law. If they don't do their job because of incompetence or laziness then it reverts back to the people. Baiting someone into breaking the law is not illegal or immoral. They ultimately make the decision to do something they know is wrong. Ever seen that show bait car? To catch a predator? This was an older guy who had already been robbed 12 times and attempted to use the proper channels several times to do something about it. Contrary to some posts, him threatening some young people to hang them from a tree if it happened again is not realistic. They are younger, stronger, and probably nuts on drugs like that kid's mother appeared to be. I believe he should have gotten like a year in a country club prison. LOL at buffalo nickle and some other nutbags in here with oatmeal for brains.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: captrobey

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Couple thoughts after reading the first page:

Police are paid by the people to enforce the law. If they don't do their job because of incompetence or laziness then it reverts back to the people. Baiting someone into breaking the law is not illegal or immoral. They ultimately make the decision to do something they know is wrong. Ever seen that show bait car? To catch a predator? This was an older guy who had already been robbed 12 times and attempted to use the proper channels several times to do something about it. Contrary to some posts, him threatening some young people to hang them from a tree if it happened again is not realistic. They are younger, stronger, and probably nuts on drugs like that kid's mother appeared to be. I believe he should have gotten like a year in a country club prison. LOL at buffalo nickle and some other nutbags in here with oatmeal for brains.

This is a GREAT point and what i have been saying all along over and over. Everyone keeps saying he baited them but what he did was not ILLEGAL. Moving his car was what tons of people do everyday in front of their own homes and noone ever robs them. Bait car i never even thought of that great point. Him moving his car = not illegal. Them breaking in = illegal.

qwertvt
    qwertvt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

This is a GREAT point and what i have been saying all along over and over. Everyone keeps saying he baited them but what he did was not ILLEGAL. Moving his car was what tons of people do everyday in front of their own homes and noone ever robs them. Bait car i never even thought of that great point. Him moving his car = not illegal. Them breaking in = illegal.
    You have to look at the totality of circumstances. Not just the car.

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by qwertvt View Post
    You have to look at the totality of circumstances. Not just the car.
    I have . Not saying he did not lose it and execute them . But he was pushed and had enough. The jury was not allowed to know these same kids did this more then once. That lead to this happening. Everyone keeps saying the guys a monster and deserves to die and is a coward . He minded his own business and did not bother anyone. He was in his own home. They stole over and over and over from him. Over $50000 which he lost most of never got back. He did not go out and hunt them down he did not go to their homes they broke into his. They are the thieves and he is the victim .

qwertvt
    qwertvt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

. . . Not saying he did not lose it and execute them . . .
    You can't execute someone even if they are trash that continually bother and steal from you.

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by qwertvt View Post
    You can't execute someone even if they are trash that continually bother and steal from you.
    Look at all they did to him. When you finally have the scum that has been terrorizing you there is the possibility of just losing it and this guy was off to begin with. I would think insanity would have a good chance here. But they need to say in an appeal that these kids did it more then once which they did not because i guess there was no proof although in most write ups it says they are pretty sure this kid did it at LEAST 3 times. Although you cannot prove it pretty sure he was one of the kids scaring him wearing a mask not sure if the other one was his cousin or his little buddy that served as a lookout as he broke into the houses.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

How about these Nazi Regime criminals? http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-40122610

That one is dead, but if you were faced with a situation where you had to do something horrible or die a horrible death, what would you do?

bozeman

Real hard question u r asking - i guess some of the usa army soldiers if on the forum can answer the question - they r sent over to murder people for nothing but oil. Not defending their country at all as there are zero threats.

First 1234