Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I love the full audio tape uncensored.....

reminds me of when you shoot a buck with a doe, and the doe runs off, not really knowing what happened to the dick she was about to get, she comes wandering back over, like this sorry mother robbin' muther fukka's girlfriend did when she comes looking for the prick after hearing a gunshot, only to be gunned down herself......

he's guilty of hunting them down just like any other hunter hunting his quarry..... glad he killed both of them, tho he shoulda raped her at gunpoint first......

come into DonkLand like these two did, you're gonna die, too.....

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10740

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    I love the full audio tape uncensored.....

reminds me of when you shoot a buck with a doe, and the doe runs off, not really knowing what happened to the dick she was about to get, she comes wandering back over, like this sorry mother robbin' muther fukka's girlfriend did when she comes looking for the prick after hearing a gunshot, only to be gunned down herself......

he's guilty of hunting them down just like any other hunter hunting his quarry..... glad he killed both of them, tho he shoulda raped her at gunpoint first......

come into DonkLand like these two did, you're gonna die, too.....
    She actually was not a girlfriend i think they were cousins.

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post

video is a animation of what happened but the audio is real
    wow " he doesn't see them as human, he sees them as vermin " how did i know he was going to say that? Look at the picture, kids... don't know their toes from their elbows, and shot dead by this nut.. people can see it however they will, guy needs serious mental help and Jesus.

bozeman
    bozeman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5145

thats what is scary of usa - people like him with quite a few screws loose own guns and can use them whenever they want even without a single consideration or fear of being sentenced for life.

A gun license with a mental health test ought to be legislated in the USA. Teens didnt deserve it - just small thieves - they were totally harmless and this guy was totally thinking someone is after him - he is mental no doubt.

Kids were dumb obviously - cause even my distant relative back in europe who was stealing back in 90s when he was a teenager told me a story of a TV celebrity they robbed 5 times and stupid woman never bothered even to upgrade her locks or hire a security service, she would just buy things all over. But my relative said after 5 times we thought to ourselves that is probably enough from her. Either we get caught or its just a shame to exploit her stupidity. Such a story 12 times is an overkill - they must have known that guy is mental and anticipated him letting them rob him like 100 more times

Monitor-Tan
    Tony Romo of Daily Fantasy
    Monitor-Tan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Only in "stand your ground" states...
    Inside the home, state Castle Doctrine law takes over before stand your ground. Stand your ground is more of outside.

Razorbacks1
    '70's Gong Show Fan
    Razorbacks1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9578

Quote Originally Posted by bozeman View Post
    he should have shot them in the legs and called the cops - no need to kill the kids
    I agree with Bozeman here. I would have shot the first kid in the arm, picked up the phone and dialed 911. Told them I have an intruder in my house and shot him in the arm.

If the girl decided to enter I would have just pointed the gun at her and told her the cops are on the way.

Overkill? Probably. Guess he just had enough.

Don't get the baiting part either. A sign in your front yard saying I'm not home maybe, but moving your car/truck out of the driveway don't buy it.

First kid was stupid anyway. Didn't notice the cameras?

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Defend your castle by all means necessary. The guy lived in constant fear and basically went through a mental torture for a very long time.
    The dude was robbed 12 fkng times and police did nothing!!! Any of those times could have easily ended HIS life. So of course he was scared and tried to take justice in his own hands.

Today these teens simply rob someone, tomorrow they rob and kill someone.

The verdict should be Not Guilty.

wrong, it was pre-meditated murder

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Every comment Ive ever heard on sbr contradicts he shouldnt have done what he did, until this thread of course.

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by mngambler View Post
    wrong, it was pre-meditated murder
    I know that is what the jury said. And i know he moved his car because he wanted whoever was breaking in to do it again. But because he was in his own home i do not see how that could be. Like i said yes he moved his car yes he waited for them. But he did NOTHING that any normal person would have done that would have made it ok for them to come into his home. People keep making it like he hunted them down. He did not . He was inside his own home. It is his car he can move it. He did NOTHING that would have made it Ok for them to enter. If he would have saw them passing by and called them over and asked them to come in to help him with something and then once inside he shot the then Ok then i would say he was at fault . But to say it was premeditated when he did 0% of anything that made it Ok for them to come in just does not make sense to me. It is like Razor said the baiting makes no sense because moving the car was absolutely nothing that any normal person would be able to do it was not out of the ordinary. If like he said he left a sign that said I have lots of cash and i want you to have it please come in the doors unlocked and take it . Then yes that would have been baiting and luring them into the house. And yes mngambler i know that is what he was trying to do and what he was hoping. But moving his car does not give them the right to break n and make it his fault. If he was out at a store no difference they still should not be breaking in . Anyone at any time no matter what the reason should be able to park their car wherever they want without someone breaking in .

53 defense
    53 defense's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5233

Surprisingly, there are good points posted here by both sides.

Valid and viable arguments that I applaud.

Upon reflection of said posts I say this,

Loudly and Clearly....

Anybody enters my house uninvited, whom I feel is a threat to my family or myself....

Is one dead Mutha Phuka.

End of story........ Make coffee and wait for the cops............

Have a great Memorial Day

pokernight1991
    pokernight1991's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3801

Guilty. Life in prison no parole. He could have simply held them at gunpoint until the police arrived and arrested them for burglary. This was first degree murder.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    wow " he doesn't see them as human, he sees them as vermin " how did i know he was going to say that? Look at the picture, kids... don't know their toes from their elbows, and shot dead by this nut.. people can see it however they will, guy needs serious mental help and Jesus.
    The black guy in Mississippi that shot and killed 8 people the other day, he's got Jesus in his life. Thank god he's a believer and will be forgiven for the murders of 8 innocent people.

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by pokernight1991 View Post
    Guilty. Life in prison no parole. He could have simply held them at gunpoint until the police arrived and arrested them for burglary. This was first degree murder.
    And this is what i don't get . So many want to downplay them breaking in like it was a little thing and want him to rot in prison or worse yet get executed. And HE was the victim. You said "Simply". There is nothing simple when someone breaks into your home. Where you are supposed to be the safest . He was robbed 12 times. Police did not help him. To me the worst thing that was done here is them breaking in his home. Sorry that is how i see it. Whatever happens to a criminal burglar (I don't care if they were 16 i have seen 16 year olds kill here in Camden one knocked on my door and drew a gun on me once) once you do the break in anything that happens to that person is on them. This is why there is so much crime you take out the invaders and you are the one that ends up in jail.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

There is a difference between shooting an intruder and killing them and flat out executing an incapacitated intruder. The audio confirms the latter.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

What is really fukked up is that the homeowner knew these kids and had them do work for him and even fed them.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

This event exposes a growing problem. First off, I believe the guy is guilty. I heard the tapes. It was not self defense, it was murder. I don't know how that can be debated. If you have not heard those tapes you really don't understand what happened.

That being said, the bigger problem is that the lack of a criminal justice system in this country has caused people to lose their minds and rightfully so. This guy had prior break ins against him that either went unsolved or there was no real criminal justice served. A non violent break in this country will get about as much police attention as a reported jaywalking. It not the cops fault. I blame judges and liberals. Criminals have more rights than victims. It breeds the us vs them mentality that make victims go nuts. You can't do what this guy did, but I get why he did it.

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

he should have just bought a Rottweiler and alarm

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29066

I also watched the episode....

glad the old man coward got what he deserved

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    This event exposes a growing problem. First off, I believe the guy is guilty. I heard the tapes. It was not self defense, it was murder. I don't know how that can be debated. If you have not heard those tapes you really don't understand what happened.

That being said, the bigger problem is that the lack of a criminal justice system in this country has caused people to lose their minds and rightfully so. This guy had prior break ins against him that either went unsolved or there was no real criminal justice served. A non violent break in this country will get about as much police attention as a reported jaywalking. It not the cops fault. I blame judges and liberals. Criminals have more rights than victims. It breeds the us vs them mentality that make victims go nuts. You can't do what this guy did, but I get why he did it.
    I heard the tapes and at the end he said "Now i do not have to live in fear anymore - i refuse to live in fear." That tells me he had enough and was pushed over the limit. I know he executed them. Yea he went overboard. He probably did not need to kill them. But i do not care . They were the criminals he was the victim. When you break into another persons home to rob them you are never the victim. I could care less if he chopped them up in a million pieces and used them as fertilizer in his yard . Your home and when you are in your car are off limits ALWAYS. Also do not care if they are armed in the end or not. He did nothing out of the ordinary that made it Ok to invade his home. NOTHING . Moving his car is not illegal . He has every right to do that. He was not a mean guy. He did not harass or terrorize people . He minded his own business and got robbed 12 times and once they scared him wearing masks. He snapped but did it in the confides of his own home. Who cares he moved his car and sat in the basement waiting. I can do that too does not mean someone has the right to break in. And now HE has to spend his life in prison. I hope he gets the appeal .

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    I watched this and it reiterates the odds you play with when committing crime. The chance of miscalculating simply isnt worth it, cant see the future so you dont know whats gonna be the outcome, surely had they known he was inside theyd not done this. They gambled and lost. I think he got a very harsh sentence.
    Last edited by jtoler; 05-29-17 at 12:23 PM.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29066

Hopefully he gets shanked In the shower

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    I watched this and it reiterates the odds you play with when committing crime. The chance of miscalculating simply isnt worth it, cant see the future so you dont know whats gonna be the outcome, surely had they known he was inside theyd not done this. They gambled and lost. I think he got a very harsh sentence.
    What gets me is this kid did this A LOT. Not only to this guy but to a ton of people. And the guy that stops him and you know stopped him also from doing it to many others in the future now has to spend his life in prison. I wonder if all the people he robbed will get together and do a petition or something. I know if i was one of the people this pos robbed i would buy the guy a steak dinner .

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    What gets me is this kid did this A LOT. Not only to this guy but to a ton of people. And the guy that stops him and you know stopped him also from doing it to many others in the future now has to spend his life in prison. I wonder if all the people he robbed will get together and do a petition or something. I know if i was one of the people this pos robbed i would buy the guy a steak dinner .
    In that vid I watched they mentioned his house was broken into before but they didnt say 12 times nor did they say theyed broken into his particular home before. I know shows like this leave out details alot of times though. If true 12 times is crazy.

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    I also watched the episode....

glad the old man coward got what he deserved
    ''

If you watched the show and saw how many times he was robbed and noone wanted to help him. If you saw them at his door wearing masks with the SOLE purpose to harass and scare him - how can you say he is a coward and got what he deserved? I just don't get this . Why do you and others act like he is the monster and deserves to suffer now because he assassinated 2 people that were preying on him over and over ?

captrobey

In that vid I watched they mentioned his house was broken into before but they didnt say 12 times nor did they say theyed broken into his particular home before. I know shows like this leave out details alot of times though. If true 12 times is crazy.

Yup he was. And HE is the monster they say. Here is the write up right off of Wikipedia you can look on there has the entire story. Apparently it happened over years but in the past few months it picked up and happened 6 times probably the same Nick kid.On ID channel they showed on Hear No Evil that they wore the masks basically to scare him. Kind of like something off the movie The Purge.

Smith, 64, was retired from the U.S. State Department[5] and had a history of international travel to Moscow, Bangkok and Beijing.[6] Smith's brother described him as a retired security engineering officer.[7]
    Prior to the incident, Byron Smith had been burglarized at least half a dozen times over the preceding few months. Among the items stolen were thousands of dollars in cash, the watch his father had received after spending nearly a year as a POW in World War II, medals and ribbons Smith had earned in the Air Force during the Vietnam War, several firearms, and jewelry. Smith began routinely wearing a holster with a loaded gun inside his home. There is some evidence that Kifer and Brady committed at least a couple of the previous break-ins and were being investigated for prior burglaries, including one earlier on the day they were killed.[8][9]Smith installed a security system to protect himself.[8]

jtoler

Yup he was. And HE is the monster they say. Here is the write up right off of Wikipedia you can look on there has the entire story. Apparently it happened over years but in the past few months it picked up and happened 6 times probably the same Nick kid.On ID channel they showed on Hear No Evil that they wore the masks basically to scare him. Kind of like something off the movie The Purge.

Smith, 64, was retired from the U.S. State Department[5] and had a history of international travel to Moscow, Bangkok and Beijing.[6] Smith's brother described him as a retired security engineering officer.[7]
    Prior to the incident, Byron Smith had been burglarized at least half a dozen times over the preceding few months. Among the items stolen were thousands of dollars in cash, the watch his father had received after spending nearly a year as a POW in World War II, medals and ribbons Smith had earned in the Air Force during the Vietnam War, several firearms, and jewelry. Smith began routinely wearing a holster with a loaded gun inside his home. There is some evidence that Kifer and Brady committed at least a couple of the previous break-ins and were being investigated for prior burglaries, including one earlier on the day they were killed.[8][9]Smith installed a security system to protect himself.[8]
    Yea I read more on it now and its why I hate our judicial system. The jury never got to know alot of things because the prosecution was allowed to suppress information which to me seems theyd want the jury to know for a more concrete conviction unless they thought itd paint the victims as more evil. Yea he was burglarized alot and if someone stole guns from my house and I thought theyd be back yea Id be in a sense waiting on them too.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

instead of feeding the insanity (a steak dinner) why not take that 30 bucks and invest in trying to help the kid stealing your crap? Something is obviously wrong in these teens lives, most likely have no one and no guidance, so tell me your best solutions for celebration isn't to give a guy who just killed kids a steak ?

Some just are groomed with a cold heart and will have to learn the hard way but setting up teen thieves for execution, isn't a hero move, his service is honored but like driving a car one bad (accident) can negate all the good driving you've done
    Last edited by brainfreeze; 05-29-17 at 01:04 PM.

captrobey

Yea I read more on it now and its why I hate our judicial system. The jury never got to know alot of things because the prosecution was allowed to suppress information which to me seems theyd want the jury to know for a more concrete conviction unless they thought itd paint the victims as more evil. Yea he was burglarized alot and if someone stole guns from my house and I thought theyd be back yea Id be in a sense waiting on them too.
    Jtol and i am not saying the guy is totally innocent,i know it was overkill. He lied to police on how it happened. But probably because if he said the truth it would show he pretty much assassinated them. But he was pushed over and over . As long as the homeowner did not do something obvious to lure them in the home(Moving his car to me was not -inviting them in for candy or saying he had money for them inside then that would have been) i will always be on the side of the homeowner no matter what the outcome would be. As long as it is an actual home invasion or breakin.

But to spend his life in jail because he liked a couple of pos thieves seems wrong to me. But then again i live in Camden and HATE HATE HATE thieves and people that prey on others so i know i will be biased.

captrobey

instead of feeding the insanity (a steak dinner) why not take that 30 bucks and invest in trying to help the kid stealing your crap? Something is obviously wrong in these teens lives, most likely have no one and no guidance, so tell me your best solutions for celebration isn't to give a guy who just killed kids a steak ?
    They actually seemed to have a good home life. They had family holidays together and a family that loved them it seemed. They were supposed to have Thanksgiving dinner with the family but decided to once again go after this guys home .

I am not sure where you live but i live in a bad area . In Camden. I see crap with these kids all the time. Some do work though instead of being lazy and robbing others. Noone wanted to give these 2 black kids a chance when they wanted to do yard work in the neighborhood. I did and they wanted $25 i gave them $100 because they were doing the right thing. Once you though break into a home and rob it there goes my sympathy. I was young too and guess what? I myself always had morals and never robbed or stole to get cash i would do any job to get money . i could never rob someone because i would not be able to live with myself . Taking someones elses stuff after they worked hard to get it themselves.

However these two kids were not from a poor family believe it or not.

jtoler

It also appears these were burglaries for drugs, a pipe was found in her purse and her friends said she was struggling with drugs, probably crack or meth who knows. They possibly were both on drugs, maybe just her but they were criminals nonetheless. Too bad what happened but think about the guy, he reached out to help them the summer before and other teens to make money giving them work. He constantly finds things missing then the next summer they come back and he says no he doesnt want any yard work done this summer, because things had gone missing, but he didnt tell them that, thats when the burglaries started. They stole his military memorabilia, gold and silver coins, smashed his mother's framed pictures, gold watch his father got for being a POW in WWII, stole guns, and the last burglary over 42k stolen and damages done. He was living in fear and hadnt slept in 4 months also. I think its kinda silly to say premediation because youre also premeditating someone to commit a crime in order for you to kill them, but fine, its also sad, that he'd been broken into so much that he was able to premediate another break in was going to occur.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

They actually seemed to have a good home life. They had family holidays together and a family that loved them it seemed. They were supposed to have Thanksgiving dinner with the family but decided to once again go after this guys home .

I am not sure where you live but i live in a bad area . In Camden. I see crap with these kids all the time. Some do work though instead of being lazy and robbing others. Noone wanted to give these 2 black kids a chance when they wanted to do yard work in the neighborhood. I did and they wanted $25 i gave them $100 because they were doing the right thing. Once you though break into a home and rob it there goes my sympathy. I was young too and guess what? I myself always had morals and never robbed or stole to get cash i would do any job to get money . i could never rob someone because i would not be able to live with myself . Taking someones elses stuff after they worked hard to get it themselves.

However these two kids were not from a poor family believe it or not.
    Well, you talk about a loving home with money ... these kids went to this guys house 12x ... got nothing else to say, there was no guidance .. Teens need guidance rather follower types or the types that are impulsive adrenaline junkies. No ones asking you to give them a hundred for doing some work. You could've told them to come back next week and gave them 20 at a time ... actually caring for the situation instead of trying to buy it off with the hundred ... there's deeper problems that no one wants to address. Though i commend you caring at all

brainfreeze
    Meaning

It also appears these were burglaries for drugs, a pipe was found in her purse and her friends said she was struggling with drugs, .
    Bingo

captrobey

It also appears these were burglaries for drugs, a pipe was found in her purse and her friends said she was struggling with drugs, probably crack or meth who knows. They possibly were both on drugs, maybe just her but they were criminals nonetheless. Too bad what happened but think about the guy, he reached out to help them the summer before and other teens to make money giving them work. He constantly finds things missing then the next summer they come back and he says no he doesnt want any yard work done this summer, because things had gone missing, but he didnt tell them that, thats when the burglaries started. They stole his military memorabilia, gold and silver coins, smashed his mother's framed pictures, gold watch his father got for being a POW in WWII, stole guns, and the last burglary over 42k stolen and damages done. He was living in fear and hadnt slept in 4 months also. I think its kinda silly to say premediation because youre also premeditating someone to commit a crime in order for you to kill them, but fine, its also sad, that he'd been broken into so much that he was able to premediate another break in was going to occur.
    That is why i said he was not a bad guy. But when someone breaks into your home they obviously had no respect for him. They destroyed his home at least once completely from top to bottom. I cannot stand thieves . I do not care if they have a bad home life or not . They know enough to know it's wrong . Noone has the right to go in your home or car those are Off limits . If you need money get a job.

One of my all time favorite lines was a kid that went into a home and there was an alarm . This lady like this guy was robbed several time. She was out at work when the alarm went off and she caught the kid trying to go through the back window so she shot and killed him. The sister on the news of course said " She did not have to kill him he did not have to die" . Yea way to stick up for your pos brother who was robbing people. But then she says the best line...

"How else was he supposed to get his money for getting school books? "

Huh? Are you serious lol. It's called A penetrating JOB !!!! . But it just goes to show you the insanity of some people.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

That is why i said he was not a bad guy. But when someone breaks into your home they obviously had no respect for him. They destroyed his home at least once completely from top to bottom. I cannot stand thieves . I do not care if they have a bad home life or not . They know enough to know it's wrong . Noone has the right to go in your home or car those are Off limits . If you need money get a job.

One of my all time favorite lines was a kid that went into a home and there was an alarm . This lady like this guy was robbed several time. She was out at work when the alarm went off and she caught the kid trying to go through the back window so she shot and killed him. The sister on the news of course said " She did not have to kill him he did not have to die" . Yea way to stick up for your pos brother who was robbing people. But then she says the best line...

"How else was he supposed to get his money for getting school books? "

Huh? Are you serious lol. It's called A penetrating JOB !!!! . But it just goes to show you the insanity of some people.
    THEN GET THEM ONE AND STOP COMPLAINING.. man, the more i listen to you, you sound like a prick, i don't care this and that, this is mine, i worked hard, shoot um dead blah blah ... please just don't set any kids up, you'll end up like this guy, have a good day

captrobey

Well, you talk about a loving home with money ... these kids went to this guys house 12x ... got nothing else to say, there was no guidance .. Teens need guidance rather follower types or the types that are impulsive adrenaline junkies. No ones asking you to give them a hundred for doing some work. You could've told them to come back next week and gave them 20 at a time ... actually caring for the situation instead of trying to buy it off with the hundred ... there's deeper problems that no one wants to address. Though i commend you caring at all
    Actually i gave them $100 to do 2 cleaning . To give them trust and be given a chance. Out of the $100 the first $50 was for that cleaning. Just weeds and stuff. I told them the other $50 is for you to come back in a month and clean it again. So i am trusting you to do the right thing. They actually cleaned up great the first time. Never came back. I would see the one kid and he would just run.

And my point was their home was not a bad environment . At least from what i seen. They just chose to do what they did. Drugs whatever does not matter . But it did not seem like the kids lived in the ghetto somewhere.

First 1234 Last