Johnnythunder
    Johnnythunder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Day 3 - 2 Bowls of Cereal (organic Blueberries added to each bowl). Quinoa Soup. Rasperry Tea (stevia added).

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

How is your sex life Johnny

Johnnythunder

1 mile walk

bozeman
    bozeman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5145

1 mile walk to your sex object is gonna get u in shape

Johnnythunder

Lunch consisted of a large salad with Tofurky slices, olives, cucumber.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Johnny before you continue.....never fukkin heard of you pal .....continue

chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55602

throw some probiotics in the schedule 25billion or 50billion

herbal tea in the morning, green then ginger

tablespoon of almond butter to satiate the hunger at night

Johnnythunder

Thanks my man. Great advice. Was just getting ready to add green tea & probs. Ginger is a great idea.

Dinner: Vegan Hot Dogs with Eden Organics Kraut (probiotics) & a Zevia Cola.

Quote Originally Posted by chopperocker View Post
    throw some probiotics in the schedule 25billion or 50billion

herbal tea in the morning, green then ginger

tablespoon of almond butter to satiate the hunger at night

Johnnythunder

.8 mile walk at 9 PM

NUTSonYAchin
    NUTSonYAchin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

If you wanna burn fat don't go for walks. Fast twitch exercise is much better. You'd be better off running 10 50 yard sprints (or strides if you can't sprint). Walking is for people too fat or old to jog or run. Or you'd be much better off standing around shadow boxing and throwing punches or even standing around dancing. Walking won't do shit. Don't eat anything (or eat very little the first 6-8 hours of your day). Drink tea or water and eat fruits and vegetables and then later in the day eat a bigger meal but don't be a fat fukk. Have some veggies with your meal for balance. Also, NEVER drink soda. Only water or juice.

Johnnythunder

Quote Originally Posted by NUTSonYAchin View Post
    If you wanna burn fat don't go for walks. Fast twitch exercise is much better. You'd be better off running 10 50 yard sprints (or strides if you can't sprint). Walking is for people too fat or old to jog or run. Or you'd be much better off standing around shadow boxing and throwing punches or even standing around dancing. Walking won't do shit. Don't eat anything (or eat very little the first 6-8 hours of your day). Drink tea or water and eat fruits and vegetables and then later in the day eat a bigger meal but don't be a fat fukk. Have some veggies with your meal for balance. Also, NEVER drink soda. Only water or juice.
    Shadow boxing...good idea. Will do it this morning. Thanks man
    Avoid nearly everything with white sugar & never drink conventional soda
    Last edited by Johnnythunder; 05-18-17 at 07:57 AM.

Johnnythunder

Two tofu turkey dogs...organic baked beans...salad...tea for breakfast

Will do weights & some shadowboxing before noon

bozeman
    bozeman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5145

dont drink juice by the way - eat veggies - juice is a false healthy prodducts is basically sugar and some nutrients in liquid form which is quickly absorbed and raises blood insulin like sugar

Johnnythunder

Quote Originally Posted by bozeman View Post
    dont drink juice by the way - eat veggies - juice is a false healthy prodducts is basically sugar and some nutrients in liquid form which is quickly absorbed and raises blood insulin like sugar
    Thanks. I'm drinking tea & water for the most part.

chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55602

Quote Originally Posted by bozeman View Post
    agree, juice flushes through too quickly. whole greens and fruits the fiber slow the digestion for better absorption of nutrients plus reduces the hunger. green juice on the go is a good choice though.

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

This is a kick tail thread ... lots of good info in here, the stuff you eat though johnny... i've never heard of most of it, ha.. but i know vegan isn't a bad deal

Johnnythunder

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    This is a kick tail thread ... lots of good info in here, the stuff you eat though johnny... i've never heard of most of it, ha.. but i know vegan isn't a bad deal

Brainfreeze, alot of the things I've mentioned are just meat replacements made of awesome ingredients & tasty as hell or I wouldn't touch them.

Lentil tacos with avocado & choc smoothie for desert. Tired from work but need to find 1t minutes to lift weights.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Another tidbit...

I always have a damn appetite... I can't even control it. But a lot of people didn't know this...

You can eat 2X as much of tuna fish that would = 1X of chicken breast. (Talking serving size)

I know it sucks eating tuna fish... but if you mix it with something... it's tolerable.

A lot of my buddies eat a lot of chicken breast... and they can't seem to lose more weight. Tuna fish would be the answer to that... but a lot of people can't handle it every single day.

Good luck. Keep it rolling.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

^be careful with tuna, that's a dangerous fish to eat multiple times a week. I don't do the canned stuff but I'll take Ahi tuna every once in a while.

fwiw gorillas do eat meat. They eat insects, it's about 2-3% of their diet so if a grown male eats 40lb of vegetation a day you're looking at upwards of a lb of meat.

Meat isn't bad, the American diet is bad along with a lot of methods used in raising livestock. Eating red meat everyday or even most days is bad.

Salmon is a gift from God tho.

BarstoolProphet
    BarstoolProphet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1530

For those looking for quick weight loss. But is hell to get thru. Look into the

Lemonade cleanse.

I do this twice a year ,,just to clear the pipes. They say to do it for 30 days,,I only go for one week. Hard as hell to get thru ,,esp when you smell food. But you have 2x the energy at weeks end and can lose from 5-10 lbs quickly.

I was able to finish a sentence again with quickly..GD I feel great.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    ^be careful with tuna, that's a dangerous fish to eat multiple times a week. I don't do the canned stuff but I'll take Ahi tuna every once in a while.

fwiw gorillas do eat meat. They eat insects, it's about 2-3% of their diet so if a grown male eats 40lb of vegetation a day you're looking at upwards of a lb of meat.

Meat isn't bad, the American diet is bad along with a lot of methods used in raising livestock. Eating red meat everyday or even most days is bad.

i agree brooks... also heard a baby died recently because of a vegan type diet, that the parents were administering to the child as well.. child passed with nothing in the stomach. i think being to extreme is a bad idea, substitutes can be good if not excessive ..
    it's frowned upon with children, and i'd have to agree...

http://www.nbcnews.com/pop-culture/l...-italy-n627986

salmon is good tho, could eat it like a roast beef sandwich.... every day
    Last edited by brainfreeze; 05-19-17 at 04:58 PM.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post

i agree brooks... also heard a baby died recently because of a vegan type diet, that the parents were administering to the child as well.. child passed with nothing in the stomach. i think being to extreme is a bad idea, substitutes can be good if not excessive ..

I appreciate the posts fellas. There are a couple of very old threads on here when I talked about my tuna oatmeal diet. I'm pretty sure I ate tuna every day for about 400-450 days straight. Yes, I'm aware of the mercury and the garbage in our oceans etc. What about the steroids in our chickens? Where do these mammoth breasts come from? Probably poison in the chicken too... but I eat that as well.

Can't be scared to live. High body weight will kill you as well. You're damned both ways.

I wish I had a book on what's right... and what's wrong? But that's why we have opinions.

There's no question you have to mix tuna fish with a complex carb... otherwise you won't sh#$ for weeks.

I just had 6 ounces of tuna, boiled celery, oatmeal, and 2 small pineapple slices. Yes, I mix everything together and eat it all at once.

Yes, sounds sick as sh#$... but you lose weight like crazy.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

How do i gain 50 lbs? no pt starting a new thread

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

^you take philosopher mcconaughey's method

"any desire you must say yes, and if you think twice about it you must have double" lol

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I appreciate the posts fellas. There are a couple of very old threads on here when I talked about my tuna oatmeal diet. I'm pretty sure I ate tuna every day for about 400-450 days straight. Yes, I'm aware of the mercury and the garbage in our oceans etc. What about the steroids in our chickens? Where do these mammoth breasts come from? Probably poison in the chicken too... but I eat that as well.

Can't be scared to live. High body weight will kill you as well. You're damned both ways.

I wish I had a book on what's right... and what's wrong? But that's why we have opinions.

There's no question you have to mix tuna fish with a complex carb... otherwise you won't sh#$ for weeks.

I just had 6 ounces of tuna, boiled celery, oatmeal, and 2 small pineapple slices. Yes, I mix everything together and eat it all at once.

Yes, sounds sick as sh#$... but you lose weight like crazy.
    like the post money, tuna salad or salmon (Atlantic wild caught in a can) is good to. i don't know if i could eat it like you are, i try not to make myself suffer to much because then i get to the edge of whatever and just tilt, eat 3 bags of cookies and cupcakes or something... and i don't know what these people are putting in these cupcakes, they've got one called fat elvis, it's like banana bread with a peanut butter cream with a little caramel, ... well, yea

but tuna and pineapples? My goodness haha, if it works for you though... doesn't sound to bad

but i'd add other sources of good fats and carbs... lightly salted cashews or peanuts is a good one

dieting .. want a fat elvis now, and one of those strawberry field deals they got .. have been doing good with all the sweet stuff, haven't really had sweets in months .. coffee though, had to leave fraps alone (local spot has good ones), double espresso and a cap of milk does the trick now.. gotta go with whatever works for the individual to accomplish the goals set.
    Last edited by brainfreeze; 05-19-17 at 07:37 PM.

Johnnythunder

Last 2 days eating well but portions have been a little bigger than I wanted & haven't been able to work out but will play tennis & lift weights this weekend.

"Meat isn't bad, the American diet is bad along with a lot of methods used in raising livestock. Eating red meat everyday or even most days is bad."

Your last 3 points are correct but eating meat is very bad. It's bad for your health, for the environment, for the animals that are killed. It's the epitome of "bad". This is coming from a conservative not a liberal weasel.

Johnnythunder

The article is sheer propaganda. The parents weren't feeding the kid well. Has little to do with the vegan diet. Meat-eating kids die from undernourishment too.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnythunder View Post
    Last 2 days eating well but portions have been a little bigger than I wanted & haven't been able to work out but will play tennis & lift weights this weekend.

"Meat isn't bad, the American diet is bad along with a lot of methods used in raising livestock. Eating red meat everyday or even most days is bad."

Your last 3 points are correct but eating meat is very bad. It's bad for your health, for the environment, for the animals that are killed. It's the epitome of "bad". This is coming from a conservative not a liberal weasel.
    Eating meat is not bad for your diet. Eating too much red meat might be bad for your diet, but there is no clear consensus on even that.

As for the environment and the animals, those are personal decisions. We don't all have the same set of morals and there's nothing saying it's ethically wrong. So although it may be the epitome of bad for you, it may not be bad for the next person.

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

updates? how much have ya lost so far?

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by SBRMAN23 View Post
    How do i gain 50 lbs? no pt starting a new thread
    Don't know if you're being serious or not?

But if you are lean... and wanted to put on some size... and do it the most healthy and efficient way.... I would do it like this....

Natural Raw Almonds - Just eat em whenever you want... pop em in your mouth when you're driving somewhere... or watching TV. Sh#$ you could probably eat em while you're at the gym working out. A lot of heavy calories... but has a high nutrient level. Body needs everything an Almond has.

Natural Peanut Butter - Probably your 2nd best choice.

TheMoneyShot

like the post money, tuna salad or salmon (Atlantic wild caught in a can) is good to. i don't know if i could eat it like you are, i try not to make myself suffer to much because then i get to the edge of whatever and just tilt, eat 3 bags of cookies and cupcakes or something... and i don't know what these people are putting in these cupcakes, they've got one called fat elvis, it's like banana bread with a peanut butter cream with a little caramel, ... well, yea

but tuna and pineapples? My goodness haha, if it works for you though... doesn't sound to bad

but i'd add other sources of good fats and carbs... lightly salted cashews or peanuts is a good one

dieting .. want a fat elvis now, and one of those strawberry field deals they got .. have been doing good with all the sweet stuff, haven't really had sweets in months .. coffee though, had to leave fraps alone (local spot has good ones), double espresso and a cap of milk does the trick now.. gotta go with whatever works for the individual to accomplish the goals set.
    When I'm running well.... all cylinders going... I can eat like a robot. Just program the info in... and I just do it over and over again. Of course the human body has emotions... etc... Hard to be on a diet... while gambling... and losing $. I hate it. I lose focus.... get pissed off at myself.... like throwing in a monkey wrench.

I don't like to treat myself while dieting. Reasons why... it tells my body... hey... it's ok to cheat a little. Once your body tastes those rich foods... fat... salt... etc etc... Your body starts craving it. Mine does... and it can't stop. So I tell myself it's not ok to take a break etc.

Everyone is different... some people love an all fruit diet.... I heard of the soup and sandwich diet. The atkins diet. I think the key is 5-6 small meals a day. Well balanced... certainly not high in calories. I also believe high cardio... especially if you're approaching age 40... 3-4 times a week. That's the secret.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Don't know if you're being serious or not?

But if you are lean... and wanted to put on some size... and do it the most healthy and efficient way.... I would do it like this....

Natural Raw Almonds - Just eat em whenever you want... pop em in your mouth when you're driving somewhere... or watching TV. Sh#$ you could probably eat em while you're at the gym working out. A lot of heavy calories... but has a high nutrient level. Body needs everything an Almond has.

Natural Peanut Butter - Probably your 2nd best choice.
    I graduated high school at 155 and weighed 205 within a year, single bf%. We lifted hard, lifted a lot and ate like Africans at a cookout after our workouts. It was nothing to put down a 1lb burger, large fry and large milk shake after a workout. Throw in a protein shake as well. Then we'd be hungry 2-3 hours later. 10-12 eggs in the am, sick shit but we did it every day.

On leg leg days I'd lift so hard I can't tell you how many times I fell down stairs trying to walk down them. Legs just gave out.

Those were the days it all came easy though

Johnnythunder

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Eating meat is not bad for your diet. Eating too much red meat might be bad for your diet, but there is no clear consensus on even that.

As for the environment and the animals, those are personal decisions. We don't all have the same set of morals and there's nothing saying it's ethically wrong. So although it may be the epitome of bad for you, it may not be bad for the next person.
    Thats not the way things work. You dont get to decide if it's okay to kill another being just because media drones & the meat/dairy industry have brainwashed you into thinking it's your choice. You're saying that murder is a personal decision. It may be - but its a wrong decision.

"The International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) has classified processed meat as a carcinogen, something that causes cancer. And it has classified red meat as a probable carcinogen, something that probably causes cancer. IARC is the cancer agency of the World Health Organization. Processed meat includes hot dogs, ham, bacon, sausage, and some deli meats. It refers to meat that has been treated in some way to preserve or flavor it. Processes include salting, curing, fermenting, and smoking. Red meat includes beef, pork, lamb, and goat."

Johnnythunder

Quote Originally Posted by bradthebloke View Post
    updates? how much have ya lost so far?
    Only 2 pounds thus far but feel my stamina increasing & will join a gym in the next week or so. Love lifting weights. Just using the first 1-2 weeks as a warmup. Getting the body & muscles limber for serious work.

Johnnythunder

Did a good deal of yard work today & was shocked at how much the arms got worked using the hedge clippers. Could not feel my forearms after spending an hour outside. Also walked 2 miles in the baking FL sun at a blistering pace. Shirt was completely soaked & needed a nap afterwards.

First 123 Last