teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

so what exactly do we have to be upset with Australia about? They are allies like mexico was.

This asshole is burning bridges pretty quickly isn't he.

i'll give him this hes a throwback and that's what most of his base wanted right a throwback.

prepare for war.

its coming.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    so what exactly do we have to be upset with Australia about? They are allies like mexico was.

i'll give him this hes a throwback and that's what most of his base wanted right a throwback.

prepare for war.

its coming.
    lol love starting the day with a good laugh

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8533

prepare for war.

its coming.
    they still are allies. You have zero clue as to what the phone was about and the tone. More dishonest media hoping to see you freak out.

People argue about things. It has happened throughout the history of the world but when Trump does it, he's an asshole and unstable. Geez people.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Let's see; new day, and liberals still the ones more pissed off.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    they still are allies. You have zero clue as to what the phone was about and the tone. More dishonest media hoping to see you freak out.

People argue about things. It has happened throughout the history of the world but when Trump does it, he's an asshole and unstable. Geez people.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Odds on Trump.........

1865 Attempt or succeed the assassination of Trump -110
    ________________________________________ _________

1866 No Attempt to assassinate Trump............... -110

15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16182

prepare for war.

its coming.

This is entirely Australia's problem why Obama decided to become the patsy and take these illegals
    out of Australia's hands is not only dumbfounding it's unpatriotic.

I'm not up on this but when Abbott was in charge Australia had a way of dealing with illegals.
    The Australian navy routinely turns back boats carrying asylum seekers from Africa, the Middle East and
    South Asia. However, these boats are usually returned to Indonesia, where most of the sea voyages begin.

For example Australia secretly held a group of 46 Vietnamese asylum seekers on a warship at sea for
    almost a month and rejected their refugee claims during interviews that took as little as 40 minutes
    before returning them all to Vietnam last month, officials said.

At that place in time theAussies got it right. No country is required to -ever- admit foreign nationals. Those who
    make it to shore can be properly detained until they're checked out and approved for deportation. WTG, Australia,
    for not buckling in the face of whiny liberals...

Apparently the new Australian government buckled under UN pressure allowed entry and then sent the illegals
    off to some island, which is still a bettter place to live than the garbage places they came from.
    the UN needs to get a grip or disband and quit putting Australia on their hot list, how about Japan? they have
    the strictest immigration laws there is but does the UN berate them as they do Australia publicly? nope, no they
    don't, and is it because Japan is deemed Asian and Australia is primarily recognized as Caucasian!

Trump was entirely right it's not our problem, Australia has about 30 million people in an area about the size
    of the USA, we have over 300 million. Australia as unpopullated as they are could probably easily find a place for
    them. Sending them back to the lands of their origin ins the best solution like they did when Abbott was the leader
    but apparently that isn't an option anymore

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

prepare for war.

its coming.

You mean it's coming to the USA?

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    Let's see; new day, and liberals still the ones more pissed off.

no trinity the world is pissed off, soon the R politicians will be pissed off and they will even turn on him. Not saying impeachment but that is possible too but they will need to choose between party or country. Right now many of them are annoyed soon they will be more than annoyed, watch just watch.

I asked about Trinity, I am curious. Don't you want to answer, you need not answer, not really my business but just curious if it could have come from an Italian heritage?

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    no trinity the world is pissed off, soon the R politicians will be pissed off and they will even turn on him. Not saying impeachment but that is possible too but they will need to choose between party or country. Right now many of them are annoyed soon they will be more than annoyed, watch just watch.

I asked about Trinity, I am curious. Don't you want to answer, you need not answer, not really my business but just curious if it could have come from an Italian heritage?
    It's amazing how people who have been wrong about every prediction they have made on this subject are still arrogant enough to predict this type of nonsense.
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave maggiethebestdog 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    It's amazing how people who have been wrong about every prediction they have made on this subject are still arrogant enough to predict this type of nonsense.

who r u writing about. me, do you know what you are writing about.

I said two days before the election that Trump could win? Now tell me what I have been wrong about? go ahead. write

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

What is really amazing is how guys like you write complete BS and think you can get away with it. that is what is amazing. still waiting for your list of "every prediction" that I made was wrong. I will wait a long time because you have nothing.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

The Republican politicians will do what their base tells them to do lmao. A lot of the fringe ones only have a job because Trump was on the top of the ticket. I don't know what this Italian shit you keep asking about is either

15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16182

prepare for war.

its coming.
    Nonsense! Obama made this deAL with Australia after Trump won the election.
    These disgusting globalists don't see America as a sovereign nation and Americans as a people. They see the USA as part "idea," part mudshark whose duty is to spread eagle for the most underdeveloped humanoids in the world. Thank God for Trump, common sense and the resurgence of the idea of a people.
    Last edited by 15805; 02-02-17 at 08:22 PM.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    The Republican politicians will do what their base tells them to do lmao. A lot of the fringe ones only have a job because Trump was on the top of the ticket. I don't know what this Italian shit you keep asking about is either

ok, if you don't know then you don't know. let me educate you about a little thing that doesn't really mean much but it will be some bit of trivia that you now know, that you didn't know 5 minutes ago.

many Italians call a mixture of carrots, celery and usually garlic the trinity. It is a staple used in just about every Italian home. It is the start of many dishes, soups, and other things.

there you learned something, I thought maybe you call yourself that because your were brought up Italian.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

btw, this is two or three times I returned respect to you even though you were a bit of an asshole. It will be the last time, not a threat just telling you like it is

maggiethebestdog

I can tell by some of your comments that you are a good man, you have ideals and beliefs. But, naturally I disagree with almost every thing you say.

Let me make this comment to you and only with respect. Don't you think a good God might select a better man than Trump. Deep in your heart of hearts you know Trump is an asshole. I know you know that, even the crazies know he is an asshole. They won't admit it because they never admit anything at all that they supposedly believe in. I mean they can't admit the obvious. Guys like Dwightie and Brooks will not admit to climate change which is a done deal but they will argue that Trump did hear people cheer in NJ when the towers came down. One of them actually challenged me to prove the negative. lol

Brooks thinks that he and his band of morons could win in a battle with US forces in the event of another Civil War. Yeah, he is cheering for another revolution. This is how stupid these people are. But, beyond stupid Jibby is you are aligning yourself with people that talk treason. If you believe that or not, it is the truth. Brooks and any other person, including people from California that might be pitching the same bs, are engaging in treason. Brooks doesn't surprise me because he is the second biggest asshole on this site. But, treason my friend. Treason!
    Wrong and insane.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Wrong and insane.
    oh so no comment on your previous comment but you pulled this one out of your ass that has to be a week old maybe longer. my god how long did it take you to find this. and that is your only comment two words. you're reaching my friend, and I get it. your pissed, no biggie.

maggiethebestdog

much better chance you get killed by some drunk asshole that was apprehended a dozen times or more and never did a day in jail. Jibby, worry about the possibility of events that are likely, no Americans killed by Syrian terrorists on US soil--ever. Many Americans killed by drunken bastards that escaped prosecution.
    Wrong. Terrorists that are now in Syria have killed many people. They may not be from Syria, but they have taken over Syria and the other countries you falsely stated have never killed anyone. You are totally wrong and think because they weren't born in that country that there is no terroristic threat in those countries. Wrong and dishonest.

maggiethebestdog

your first sentence says it all. He should have just kept that view. One of his main problems is he changes his view almost daily. You never know what the fck he is going to say next. He has three different opinions on the same issue. As you pointed out he has also claimed that he won the popular vote because of voter fraud. He is a BS, and a liar. Voter fraud has been proven over and over to be almost nonexistent.

if he continues with his propensity to BS his relationships with other countries will suffer. In fact, many leaders in these same countries are very concerned with his comments and his attitude. you may say so what, but so what isn't going to cut it in a world that is now more interdependent than ever before. this guy with his lies and bs and everything else is going to fck this country up big time, mark it in your calendar my friend.
    He has done exactly what he said he was going to. Wrong. Only broads like you would be worried about what other countries think about us. Everyone hates us. Has nothing to do with Trump. So we don't do what needs to be done so we don't upset tyrants??? Liberal logic.
    Last edited by maggiethebestdog; 02-02-17 at 06:42 PM.

maggiethebestdog

he will have Alzheimer's by 2020, runs in his family. he may have touches of it already.
    Wrong. Nothing else needed.

maggiethebestdog

He will never be impeached. It is not like he admitted to lying under oath like your hero. If that don't get you thrown out nothing will. Wrong again. You are right, it is really hard to find any of your posts you have been wrong. That is 5 minutes work. You are a joke.

brooks85

ok, if you don't know then you don't know. let me educate you about a little thing that doesn't really mean much but it will be some bit of trivia that you now know, that you didn't know 5 minutes ago.

many Italians call a mixture of carrots, celery and usually garlic the trinity. It is a staple used in just about every Italian home. It is the start of many dishes, soups, and other things.

there you learned something, I thought maybe you call yourself that because your were brought up Italian.
    can remember ingredients but can't remember his own threads he creates then runs from or the mountain of facts that have sent him running each time.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Wrong. Terrorists that are now in Syria have killed many people. They may not be from Syria, but they have taken over Syria and the other countries you falsely stated have never killed anyone. You are totally wrong and think because they weren't born in that country that there is no terroristic threat in those countries. Wrong and dishonest.
    killed on US soil my friend, you are really stretching. I said no American was killed on US soil by a Syrian

you know what my dad used to say to me when I didn't understand something--read it again. Read it again Maggie, read it again.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    can remember ingredients but can't remember his own threads he creates then runs from or the mountain of facts that have sent him running each time.

wtf are you talking about, why not produce this stuff instead of BS.

you're embarrassed about the book thing, hey I get it. so remedy it you idiot, buy a book and read it. Next time I ask have it ready. Dwightie could have done that, now you do it.

"idiots pretending to be morons."

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

poor brooks, I can't even catch my breath from laughing. you stretched this post into complete bs. If you have "mountains" of facts why not show them once. Just once. I remember last time I asked you this you said you did. Well pull up that post again. Poor Brooks. You really are embarrassed about the book thing. You should be. But, many aren't surprised. Just reading your shit people know you are an idiot. Show us one intellectual post you made, just one. Go ahead.

We will wait. One only one.

maggiethebestdog

killed on US soil my friend, you are really stretching. I said no American was killed on US soil by a Syrian

you know what my dad used to say to me when I didn't understand something--read it again. Read it again Maggie, read it again.
    So Isis is not responsible for any US soil deaths???? No terrorists trained in Yemen, Syria, Iran , Iraq, Libya..... have killed on US soil??? Nobody who has come directly from those countries, whether born there or not, has killed on US soil???? This is why nobody takes you seriously. You could not possibly be more wrong on an issue yet you still spread your non factual BS.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

that's correct kid, no Americans killed on US soil from an immigrant Syrian?

Would you like to bet some money, or some points maybe.

brooks85

wtf are you talking about, why not produce this stuff instead of BS.

you're embarrassed about the book thing, hey I get it. so remedy it you idiot, buy a book and read it. Next time I ask have it ready. Dwightie could have done that, now you do it.

"idiots pretending to be morons."
    so you can run away again then come back in a few weeks and say "why not produce this stuff" again?

very transparent

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

from 1975 to 2015

No of Americans killed on American soil by citizens of these countries

Libya 0
    Sudan 0
    Syria 0
    Iraq 0
    Iran 0
    Yemen 0
    Somalia 0
    Last edited by dante1; 02-02-17 at 07:02 PM.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

btw, this isn't from a "fake news" organization Maggie, this is from the Cato Institute, do you know who they are?

good thing you didn't bet??? lol

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

so you can run away again then come back in a few weeks and say "why not produce this stuff" again?

very transparent

well if you produced it once, it isn't hard to pull it up again. my god you pull up that other bs all the time.

you're a phony brooks, you want to hide your head because people now know your an idiot and never read a book in your life. so you want to cover that fact up with all types of bs. do you think you are writing to idiots like yourself, these guys with some exceptions are pretty sharp. even some of the guys I argue with. you and dwightie are the only idiots.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8533

every time wrong. Not even in the same ballpark of being anything resembling coming close to any prediction. years and years.

brooks85

well if you produced it once, it isn't hard to pull it up again. my god you pull up that other bs all the time.

you're a phony brooks, you want to hide your head because people now know your an idiot and never read a book in your life. so you want to cover that fact up with all types of bs. do you think you are writing to idiots like yourself, these guys with some exceptions are pretty sharp. even some of the guys I argue with. you and dwightie are the only idiots.
    so you're admitting you have memory issues because it's been bumped a dozen times at least. And every time before you saw it and disappeared for days, sometimes a week or two. Then, you went away for a month+ but you never really left did ya? Got caught lying. Facts.

keep running forrest

http://www.sportsbookreview.com/foru...n-dignity.html

maggiethebestdog

btw, this isn't from a "fake news" organization Maggie, this is from the Cato Institute, do you know who they are?

good thing you didn't bet??? lol
    I have already blown the "citizen" misrepresentation out of the water. People who come directly from those countries kill all the time and have killed in the US. They need to be screened thoroughly. It doesn't matter if they are a born citizen or not. This is pathetic. Stop embarrassing yourself for once.

First ... 79808182838485 ... Last