Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

one thing for certain, the spontaneous mooselum outcry over extreme vetting shows the true depth of hatred these dogs hold toward this country.....

ship em all................

sincerely,

Middle America non-left leaning normal people who are fed up with this shit

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    one thing for certain, the spontaneous mooselum outcry over extreme vetting shows the true depth of hatred these dogs hold toward this country.....

ship em all................

sincerely,

Middle America non-left leaning normal people who are fed up with this shit

I believe your last sentence might be a contradiction in terms. Pretty sure about that.

Auto Donk

not hardly, you'd be surprised how people feel about this bullshit in these parts, and how f'n normal we are in our day to day lives.....

Auto Donk

ps.... but your naivete on this issue is illustrative of exactly why hiLIARy was trounced 306-232 in an election that "she couldn't lose".....

your type just simply doesn't get it.....

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8893

ps.... but your naivete on this issue is illustrative of exactly why hiLIARy was trounced 306-232 in an election that "she couldn't lose".....

your type just simply doesn't get it.....
    surely the irrelevant popular vote comment is imminent.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    surely the irrelevant popular vote comment is imminent.
    trump said it right a few times, and should've just kept that view:

"sure, I may have lost the popular vote, largely because I knew I was going to lose cali and ny, so I didn't spend any significant time or resources in those two states, and If I had, I would have garnered a much larger percentage of those votes and won the popular vote as well. As it was, we played it smart and ran the table on the swing states that mattered."

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

not hardly, you'd be surprised how people feel about this bullshit in these parts, and how f'n normal we are in our day to day lives.....

well naturally you feel normal, I have never met anybody admit to being not normal. Even Dwightie believes he is normal. I think that makes my case. Be well!

DwightShrute

"sure, I may have lost the popular vote, largely because I knew I was going to lose cali and ny, so I didn't spend any significant time or resources in those two states, and If I had, I would have garnered a much larger percentage of those votes and won the popular vote as well. As it was, we played it smart and ran the table on the swing states that mattered."

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

your first sentence says it all. He should have just kept that view. One of his main problems is he changes his view almost daily. You never know what the fck he is going to say next. He has three different opinions on the same issue. As you pointed out he has also claimed that he won the popular vote because of voter fraud. He is a BS, and a liar. Voter fraud has been proven over and over to be almost nonexistent.

if he continues with his propensity to BS his relationships with other countries will suffer. In fact, many leaders in these same countries are very concerned with his comments and his attitude. you may say so what, but so what isn't going to cut it in a world that is now more interdependent than ever before. this guy with his lies and bs and everything else is going to fck this country up big time, mark it in your calendar my friend.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    Of course you are happy, you and dwightie and brooks. "Idiots pretending to be morons." I so love that quote, love it even more because you lads haven't a clue concerning its meaning. And "thetrinity" is so very appropriate.
    I'd love to compare IQ scores.

Go join one of your pussy marches you useless penetrate.

Think of Navy's alma mater while you do it.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12122

Believe me most Americans don't want to let Syrian refugees in, and they do want to implement a fly zone ban from Radical Islamic Countries..

It's just a bunch of these small groups of anti Trump libs protesting with loud voices and the liberal news media amplifying it..

JUST NOISE!!! DO IT TRUMP!!! Make America safe and strong again!!!
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 01-30-17 at 10:48 AM.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post

really, you want to compare IQ scores with me. Let me just say this about my observations concerning your IQ. I have dead sperm cells on a ready to be washed bed sheet that possess a higher IQ than you and your entire family combined.

and your comment about the Navy alma mater since it has absolutely nothing to do with anything simply proves my assessment.

be well mr trinity.

"idiots pretending to be morons." God I love this quote.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post

Three disjointed sentences, or rather fragments spewed from a disjointed angry brain. Quick to anger mr trinity is a sure mark of an idiot. Since you are unable to verbalize or in this case compose your feelings with complete sentences and with ideas that flow and settle into a logical conclusion I am sure that my "dead sperm" example is quite valid.

Auto Donk

you and I can find some common ground re: concerns about his propensity to say things off the cuff and apparently without a lot of analysis into the impact of the wording of tweets, statements, etc....

my advice is to STFU on issues that are irrelevant to him now (potential voter fraud accounting for 3M votes for hiLIARy, inauguration crowd size,etc.) and focus on governing.... and not get hooked on responding to the crap spewing out of cnn, nbc, abc, cbs on a daily basis....

Auto Donk

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

you and I can find some common ground re: concerns about his propensity to say things off the cuff and apparently without a lot of analysis into the impact of the wording of tweets, statements, etc....

my advice is to STFU on issues that are irrelevant to him now (potential voter fraud accounting for 3M votes for hiLIARy, inauguration crowd size,etc.) and focus on governing.... and not get hooked on responding to the crap spewing out of cnn, nbc, abc, cbs on a daily basis....

obviously I can't toss you into the crazy box. not yet anyway. you know what often surprises me with people? And I am going to attempt to write this with no animosity or prejudice whatsoever. I pride myself on being able to judge a person, and judge them fairly, by simply reading their responses to people. Usually a few dozen will give me a pretty good idea. Now I am certainly not claiming to be spot on concerning every single individual. But, i would wager that if i read enough responses I will bat about 70 to 80% on intellect, education, breeding and certainly political affiliation.

I don't think you are a complete idiot AD, but since I believe you possess some intellect I find it difficult to believe that you still lump over 1 billion people into one classification. Usually stereotypical tendencies belong to people like Dwightie, and Brooks and a few others. That is what surprises me. In the year 2016i-17 intelligent people still believe crazy shit--how can that be?

DwightShrute

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

my brother believes, firmly believes that a person is what a person lives. Meaning his family ties, he believes that if you are brought up in a household that teaches prejudice, hate and with no or little care concerning education that person will be what he lives in that family. I am not sure I agree with him 100% on this issue.

you have anything to say about this?

and dwightie, right on cue, adds absolutely nothing to the discussion.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    my brother believes, firmly believes that a person is what a person lives. Meaning his family ties, he believes that if you are brought up in a household that teaches prejudice, hate and with no or little care concerning education that person will be what he lives in that family. I am not sure I agree with him 100% on this issue.

you have anything to say about this?

and dwightie, right on cue, adds absolutely nothing to the discussion.
    largely true....

and I do not believe that all mooselums strictly adhere to the teachings of the Koran mandating that all infidels be slaughtered, but as the video I clipped above clearly evidences, many self-described "mainstream muslims" hold beliefs that are typically attributed by lefty types and the main stream media as being the views of only terrorist extremists.....

I've know many muslims, and do business with them, represent them, and one night even managed to find myself in a bar in the middle of a party being thrown by a U of H muslim sorority -- and had the time of my life with two of them.....

I'm quite certain that all of them I have met do not adhere to those violent teachings.....

Having lived next door to the islamic d'waah center (owned by Hakeem, by the way), with a sixth story loft that over looked the parking lot to that center, i can attest that on Fridays, many of the attendees of their 2 pm worship hour were holders of the beliefs that are typically attributed to "extremists".....

but, despite the rhetoric, I certainly don't lump everyone into any specific category.... whether it be mooselum, ignorant rednecks, wetbacks, black people, uppity white people, yellow people, whatever......

but that doesn't keep me from saying "must be an asian driver" or "must be a blue-hair" any time I see an idiot make a idiotic move in traffic......

DwightShrute

earliest filing ever

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14841

What a coincidence, it was also the earliest filing to impeach a President!

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    What a coincidence, it was also the earliest filing to impeach a President!

dogkatcher
    dogkatcher's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23909

if he continues with his propensity to BS his relationships with other countries will suffer. In fact, many leaders in these same countries are very concerned with his comments and his attitude. you may say so what, but so what isn't going to cut it in a world that is now more interdependent than ever before. this guy with his lies and bs and everything else is going to fck this country up big time, mark it in your calendar my friend.[/QUOTE

Dante, your buddy Obama screwed up relations with so many nations that it will be a Wonder if anyone wants to deal with us. I'd rather have a guy change his mind than one who stabs you in the back like Obama. Breathe the fresh clean air, and tell your buddies in China they messing up the climate, and be nice. Oh I guess you forgot Obama encouraged illegals to vote, but of course that's not fraud is it.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

largely true....

and I do not believe that all mooselums strictly adhere to the teachings of the Koran mandating that all infidels be slaughtered, but as the video I clipped above clearly evidences, many self-described "mainstream muslims" hold beliefs that are typically attributed by lefty types and the main stream media as being the views of only terrorist extremists.....

I've know many muslims, and do business with them, represent them, and one night even managed to find myself in a bar in the middle of a party being thrown by a U of H muslim sorority -- and had the time of my life with two of them.....

I'm quite certain that all of them I have met do not adhere to those violent teachings.....

Having lived next door to the islamic d'waah center (owned by Hakeem, by the way), with a sixth story loft that over looked the parking lot to that center, i can attest that on Fridays, many of the attendees of their 2 pm worship hour were holders of the beliefs that are typically attributed to "extremists".....

but, despite the rhetoric, I certainly don't lump everyone into any specific category.... whether it be mooselum, ignorant rednecks, wetbacks, black people, uppity white people, yellow people, whatever......

but that doesn't keep me from saying "must be an asian driver" or "must be a blue-hair" any time I see an idiot make a idiotic move in traffic......

you're an enigma my friend.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

he will have Alzheimer's by 2020, runs in his family. he may have touches of it already.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by dogkatcher View Post
    if he continues with his propensity to BS his relationships with other countries will suffer. In fact, many leaders in these same countries are very concerned with his comments and his attitude. you may say so what, but so what isn't going to cut it in a world that is now more interdependent than ever before. this guy with his lies and bs and everything else is going to fck this country up big time, mark it in your calendar my friend.[/QUOTE

Dante, your buddy Obama screwed up relations with so many nations that it will be a Wonder if anyone wants to deal with us. I'd rather have a guy change his mind than one who stabs you in the back like Obama. Breathe the fresh clean air, and tell your buddies in China they messing up the climate, and be nice. Oh I guess you forgot Obama encouraged illegals to vote, but of course that's not fraud is it.

simply not true, complete bs.

naturally the second paragraph, not the first.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by dogkatcher View Post

spot on. Especially the 2nd paragraph.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

have to ask about the name...i'm a huge homo about dogs

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    have to ask about the name...i'm a huge homo about dogs
    hmmmm

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

protection of dogs...dont get fruity

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    protection of dogs...dont get fruity

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Crazy people don't know their crazy with the exception of myself.....

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

spot on. Especially the 2nd paragraph.
    yeah, well explain to me in detail why it is spot on, is the first paragraph spot on?

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

you're my barometer Dwightie, I always know what is correct and what isn't correct. I simply need check out what you think, reverse it and presto I get the truth.

Okay enough with the jokes you are going to explain to us why that second paragraph and the first paragraph are spot on. Come on, I will wait a little while then I need to check out my games.

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5230

First ... 78798081828384 ... Last