Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14829

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    I just checked, I got nothing from ya. I did find a very sweet christmas pm I didnt know I had from a very sweet poster. I rarely check the inbox, should probably do that more
    You're Welcome kraken,
    Merry Christmas !

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    You're Welcome kraken,
    Merry Christmas !

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Dante reminds me of Joe Frazier

since you are my friend I am going to assume this as a complement, meaning he never goes down and he never quits.

thank you

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    since you are my friend I am going to assume this as a complement, meaning he never goes down and he never quits.

thank you
    Joe Frazier is probably my fav fighter of all times. Guy is a legend and was an absolute brawler. His left hook was the sweetest punch boxing has ever seen. Unlike today, he went out there to fight and was a man about it. Didnt win every fight but never left with his head down.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Joe Frazier is probably my fav fighter of all times. Guy is a legend and was an absolute brawler. His left hook was the sweetest punch boxing has ever seen. Unlike today, he went out there to fight and was a man about it. Didnt win every fight but never left with his head down.

well thanks my friend, I remember him too. I am old enough. I remember his brawls with Ali. Actually that was the only time period I really liked boxing. Frazier, Ali and Foreman. Three giants in boxing.

The Kraken

Trump fukked up an exec order

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21809

Trump fukked up an exec order

And then he whines about the refs when he loses.

So much losing!

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

I picture every anti trump person on this site as a fuckin loon, just weird people.

The Kraken

You're simply projecting, jd

We get it

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9034

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    And then he whines about the refs when he loses.

So much losing!
    what did he lose? Nothing is the answer. Delaying the inevitable is all. Winning must be a hard thing for you to get used to. Let go. Embrace it. Accept it. Welcome it.

Think how lucky you are to be alive in the Trump era.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    what did he lose? Nothing is the answer. Delaying the inevitable is all. Winning must be a hard thing for you to get used to. Let go. Embrace it. Accept it. Welcome it.

Think how lucky you are to be alive in the Trump era.
    Wrong

He lost this one

Twice now

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

he'll just get the boneheaded lawyers who wrote the first exec order to rewrite separate orders addressing each category of islamic dog terrorist (refugees from syria, all people without green cards from the targeted countries, etc.) and addressing the concerns of the 9th circ. (which is a pathetic court that is over turned by the supremes 86 perc of the time), and start the liberal whining all over again.....

don't pack away your vagina costumes just yet, libs.... you pussies will get to wear them again soon

The Kraken

That may happen, and if it does, good for him. If this is, as he claims, a real national security issue, then the only right thing to donis re-write it, and move on.

Otherwise, this is purely about him "winning" and his fragile ego.

We'll learn more about him shortly

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19600

As a Trump voter
    So far pretty good
    Can't complain

❄ keep complain
    I vote republican party 2018/2020
    I wanna be with winners, not whiners

DwightShrute

Wrong

He lost this one

Twice now
    in 3 weeks Trump is killing it. Up by 10 touchdowns in the first quarter still. This was just a bs first down on a pass interference call. The refs (judges) blew it and it will have no effect on the final score.

oh and btw ... it just happened no?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21809

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    he'll just get the boneheaded lawyers who wrote the first exec order to rewrite separate orders addressing each category of islamic dog terrorist (refugees from syria, all people without green cards from the targeted countries, etc.) and addressing the concerns of the 9th circ. (which is a pathetic court that is over turned by the supremes 86 perc of the time), and start the liberal whining all over again.....

don't pack away your vagina costumes just yet, libs.... you pussies will get to wear them again soon
    That would actually be smart.

Therefore, it's unlikely.

He had constitutional ways to be an asshole. He just couldn't even figure that out.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

in 3 weeks Trump is killing it. Up by 10 touchdowns in the first quarter still. This was just a bs first down on a pass interference call. The refs (judges) blew it and it will have no effect on the final score.

oh and btw ... it just happened no?

dwight, he is killing it, up by 10 touchdowns. hmmmm. I am missing it, we will ignore these executive decisions because you can't call them a win. they are in limbo.

so tell us, tell me because I have missed these 10 touchdowns. what has he done for the American people that adds up to 10 touchdowns.I hope he does well, this is our country, my family. So even more than you I am praying for the best. This isn't your country but it is ours and I want good stuff to happen.

So what did he mention, is he replacing the ACA with something better. I missed that. Is he starting massive infrastructure I missed that too. I am for both of these. He claimed he is going to do it. Did he? Are these two of the 10 touchdowns?

Tell us about these 10 touchdowns. Go ahead, you can look it up.

We will wait.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

I know it is early to judge a president, but if one of his backers thinks he is up 10 touchdowns, well I need to hear about them because I missed it. 10 touchdowns, how about just a few touchdowns. I would cheer like crazy if he has completed 10 touchdowns that help the American people. I will become a Trump backer, who can do 10 touchdowns in three weeks.

But that is what I am being told. I will wait to hear about them and then become a flag waving Trump supporter.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

so this is a little bit of hyperbole, I get it.

How about we all agree to give this guy some time,how about four years. Deal? Then we can judge if our country is better in 2020 than it was in 2015? We will objectively look at all the numbers and make a decision.

Is that a deal Dwight? Fair enough

DwightShrute

so this is a little bit of hyperbole, I get it.

How about we all agree to give this guy some time,how about four years. Deal? Then we can judge if our country is better in 2020 than it was in 2015? We will objectively look at all the numbers and make a decision.

Is that a deal Dwight? Fair enough
    I will judge him as he goes along and at the end of his first and second term. I plan on being as objective as I can be which will no doubt be perceived as biased to many of you at times. I could care less about what most of you think about my criticism of President Trump along the way. There will be several posters who share my views and will agree with my view.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

I will judge him as he goes along and at the end of his first and second term. I plan on being as objective as I can be which will no doubt be perceived as biased to many of you at times. I could care less about what most of you think about my criticism of President Trump along the way. There will be several posters who share my views and will agree with my view.

ok, fair enough

maybe, these are two of the ten touchdowns I missed. I bet they are.

http://www.popsugar.com/news/Preside...-Bill-43042449

Trump's second action that women should be concerned about? His proposed budget cuts, one of which would acutely affect women in America who are victims of sexual assault or domestic violence. According to The Hill, Trump's budget plan would eliminate grants bestowed by the Department of Justice office that specifically investigates crimes against women. In 2016, that office provided $480 million in aid.
    Violence Against Women Grants were established in 1994 to prevent attacks on women and support victims through grants. Trump's proposal would cut federal funding for victims' transitional housing, legal aid, and criminal justice training on sexual violence. Here's a list of the grant programs that would be affected:

I bet this is one of those TD's, women will love it.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

so this is a little bit of hyperbole, I get it. How about we all agree to give this guy some time,how about four years. Deal? Then we can judge if our country is better in 2020 than it was in 2015? We will objectively look at all the numbers and make a decision.
    by 2020 WW III...
    Trump will need a war to be re elected ...

that is MY guess

Last edited by PittsburghPlayer; 02-10-17 at 03:08 PM.

The Kraken

See, this is where I call your bullshit

You will continue to schlep his sack as he derails our nation just like you've done all along. He's already said and done plent of things to hold him accountable and you have not once shown an ability to be non biased

You wont change, you're snake oil salesman

DwightShrute

See, this is where I call your bullshit

You will continue to schlep his sack as he derails our nation just like you've done all along. He's already said and done plent of things to hold him accountable and you have not once shown an ability to be non biased

You wont change, you're snake oil salesman
    we will see. We already have proof that you will applaud incompetence and failure as the US has seen with Obama over the last 8 years. Thus your latest post is invalid because your credibility is completely shot.

The Kraken

we will see. We already have proof that you will applaud incompetence and failure as the US has seen with Obama over the last 8 years. Thus your latest post is invalid because your credibility is completely shot.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

mad liberal:

DABOOK
    At The Spectrum
    DABOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18419

DwightShrute

Using Pocahontas, Chuck Shumer and Bernie Sanders to make a political point

3 weeks into the Trump's presidency to boot

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by DABOOK View Post
    one the dumbest and most desperate videos I've seen yet lol thanks for the comedy

They are not even broken promises to begin with lol... I'd expect something like this from an upset liberal on youtube but Warren and bernie loll... if their supporters had any intelligence they would be embarrassed

DABOOK
    At The Spectrum
    DABOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18419

Lots of poor white people voted for Cheeto face. Its a Sad story. They voted against their interest. Shame they will have to learn the hard way. People in the North East have known Trumps lies and Bullshite for 40 years. To people South of the Mason Dixon let me introduce you to Don "Bait and Switch" Trump. 75% of what comes out of his mouth is not true. He isnt helping you. He is here for the money.
    Dont forget he said he would release his tax returns after the audit.
    Dont forget he said he was against cutting medicare and medicaid.
    Dont forget he said he was against Wall street influence.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Shafted69

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19124

DwightShrute

NYT
    politico
    TYT
    fake news

Cenk is a loser and you actually spend your life watching him

not one person named to confirm this nonsense. Not one! lol
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 02-13-17 at 10:41 PM.

khicks26

NYT
    politico
    TYT
    fake news

Cenk is a loser and you actually spend your life watching him

not one person named to confirm this nonsense. Not one! lol

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post

People that have had meetings with Trump, like business people, union leaders and leaders of countries have publicly said great things about the man. I can name these people who said great things. But no, you rather believe hearsay by proven scumbags and liars and you cannot name one person to back up these stories. Sad and pathetic.

khicks26

People that have had meetings with Trump, like business people, union leaders and leaders of countries have publicly said great things about the man. I can name these people who said great things. But no, you rather believe hearsay by proven scumbags and liars and you cannot name one person to back up these stories. Sad and pathetic.
    Even if you stopped now with what you know is total Trump BS. Its going to end bad for you & Trump. Don't be a fool.

First ... 81828384858687 ... Last