JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12122

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    The emergency situation is assumed to be a higher number. However, its within his power to decrease it. Not very humanitarian but hey that's the road we are on now. Taking refugees is a part of being in the UN ...which sounds like that may be going out the window too.

and I'm not liberal, I disagree how he's handling refugees. They are completely different than an illegal crossing the border.

Trump just fear mongered votes on this topic, and now to his credit he's doing what he promised
    Let's move them all to your neighborhood and let you pay for them, how does that sound to you Mr. Humanitarian?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Itsamazing777

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Let's move them all to your neighborhood and let you pay for them, how does that sound to you Mr. Humanitarian?
    I would rather them live in my neighborhood than the 300lb rifle firing rednecks that ride 4 wheelers behind my property 365 days a year.

I'm glad to pay taxes for "them all" as well. Illegals not so much. Maybe you should pour a Canadian mist & Pepsi and read up on refugees. There was a good segment on 60 Minutes tonight if reading ain't your thing

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

^^ How can you be sure Trump wasn't appointed by God.. Do you know God personally?

Seems to me you got familiar with a bunch of religions, read parts of the King James bible and drew the conclusion of having no belief at all.. You found it all to be flawed and contradictory and said it's not for me... I understand it happens....

I at one time thought the same.. I would think - why are there so many different religions in the world and why would God allow billions of people to believe in a false religion.. I would think who can be sure that one religion is true and another false? Etc..

Until you have a personal experience and or search for God hard enough you may always be in limbo and always look to find excuses why not to believe...

My take anyways as a former Atheist that rebelled against God myself.. That's no longer the case for me today and I can only speak for myself.. The one thing I will say is, I'm much happier and healthier today for believing in God and knowing there is life after death......

I can tell by some of your comments that you are a good man, you have ideals and beliefs. But, naturally I disagree with almost every thing you say.

Let me make this comment to you and only with respect. Don't you think a good God might select a better man than Trump. Deep in your heart of hearts you know Trump is an asshole. I know you know that, even the crazies know he is an asshole. They won't admit it because they never admit anything at all that they supposedly believe in. I mean they can't admit the obvious. Guys like Dwightie and Brooks will not admit to climate change which is a done deal but they will argue that Trump did hear people cheer in NJ when the towers came down. One of them actually challenged me to prove the negative. lol

Brooks thinks that he and his band of morons could win in a battle with US forces in the event of another Civil War. Yeah, he is cheering for another revolution. This is how stupid these people are. But, beyond stupid Jibby is you are aligning yourself with people that talk treason. If you believe that or not, it is the truth. Brooks and any other person, including people from California that might be pitching the same bs, are engaging in treason. Brooks doesn't surprise me because he is the second biggest asshole on this site. But, treason my friend. Treason!

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5230

Jibby is correct here

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    I would rather them live in my neighborhood than the 300lb rifle firing rednecks that ride 4 wheelers behind my property 365 days a year.

I'm glad to pay taxes for "them all" as well. Illegals not so much. Maybe you should pour a Canadian mist & Pepsi and read up on refugees. There was a good segment on 60 Minutes tonight if reading ain't your thing
    Keep telling yourself that pal until one of those Syrian refugee teens that con'd the vetting system in your neighborhood screams ALLAH AKBAR and pushes the button and blows you to bits...

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Keep telling yourself that pal until one of those Syrian refugee teens that con'd the vetting system in your neighborhood screams ALLAH AKBAR and pushes the button and blows you to bits...

much better chance you get killed by some drunk asshole that was apprehended a dozen times or more and never did a day in jail. Jibby, worry about the possibility of events that are likely, no Americans killed by Syrian terrorists on US soil--ever. Many Americans killed by drunken bastards that escaped prosecution.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    much better chance you get killed by some drunk asshole that was apprehended a dozen times or more and never did a day in jail. Jibby, worry about the possibility of events that are likely, no Americans killed by Syrian terrorists on US soil--ever. Many Americans killed by drunken bastards that escaped prosecution.
    Don't need to add to the risks already pending by letting in close minded non English speaking uneducated skill less Islamic Muslims that may cause us harm, take our tax money and never like us non Muslim Americans.. Atleast the first generation Syrian immigrants won't. Why risk it?

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Jibs needs a thunder blanket

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Xenophobic and scare. Dont leave your house without your side arm
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Jayvegas420

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Don't need to add to the risks already pending by letting in close minded non English speaking uneducated skill less Islamic Muslims that may cause us harm, take our tax money and never like us non Muslim Americans.. Atleast the first generation Syrian immigrants won't. Why risk it?

but this is only your opinion of them. I listened to a family not too long ago applying to get in. First, they are going through the pains of hell with all the paperwork and checking they must do. Second, they speak English better than Brooks composes in English. True story. You can't stereotype these people my friend. BTW, the technology people are very frustrated with this order because they are employing a ton of these same people you are critical of.

they are people jibby, mostly good people. people like you and me trying to live a decent life. some bad? probably? but so far not one incident my friend. if you truly are a Christian you might examine your soul a little closer.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    I'm not afraid to die I'm just worried about people like you Kraken that don't see the cliff and keep running towards it blindly... Radical Islam is a plague upon this earth and spreading in just about every Country..

Don't want it to spread out here in America..

Set up camps for Syrians some place else as I see no need to try to integrate them into civilized societies that don't practice Shari law... We see what has happened in Germany...

These are the facts and they are undisputed!!!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

but this is only your opinion of them. I listened to a family not too long ago applying to get in. First, they are going through the pains of hell with all the paperwork and checking they must do. Second, they speak English better than Brooks composes in English. True story. You can't stereotype these people my friend. BTW, the technology people are very frustrated with this order because they are employing a ton of these same people you are critical of.

they are people jibby, mostly good people. people like you and me trying to live a decent life. some bad? probably? but so far not one incident my friend. if you truly are a Christian you might examine your soul a little closer.
    I understand your stance on this Dante but I don't like to take chances when other alternatives are out there.. Trump doesn't either and he's trying to protect Americans.. He's got the support of home land security for God's sake..

Hard to integrate people that have never lived in a truly free and civilized society.. I don't see things the way you do sorry.. I do wanna help people in need though and yes we are all created equal at birth..

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

my last comment Jibby.

you are a Christian. I will not judge you because who am I? However you are judging an entire religion and that is not Christian? Also, one thing I am positive about. Christ himself would welcome all these refugees with open arms and with no reservations. That I am positive of, and if you are truly a Christian--this you know.

okay, I am finished have a great night.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

muslims protestign their asses off in htown, near where the super bowl parties downtown are......

glad i don't live at 915 franklin like i used to.... after crashin' jay z's party and the playboy party back in 2004 or so, my balls hurt for a week...

i'm too old for that shit now

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5230

Scared like the Germans who won't allow their children to go to public swimming pools in fear of them being molested?
    Or those who stayed in for new years eve 2017 because of the mass sexual assaults that happened the year before?
    Has German Xenophobia taken over the country that now has thousands of new concrete road blocks throughout their cities to prevent future "truck attacks"

the fact is the people have had to change the way they live their lives in there own home countries is real due to harmful immigration policies

The Kraken

I'm not afraid to die I'm just worried about people like you Kraken that don't see the cliff and keep running towards it blindly... Radical Islam is a plague upon this earth and spreading in just about every Country..

Don't want it to spread out here in America..

Set up camps for Syrians some place else as I see no need to try to integrate them into civilized societies that don't practice Shari law... We see what has happened in Germany..
    These are the facts and they are undisputed!!!
    You seem to struggle with facts, like knowing there is an afterlife.

So let me tell you the only fact, a mathematical fact. The world is governed by mathematics, whether you realize this or not is irrelevant as it is a fact. Take a grad level chem or physics course and you'll know what Im talking about.

The net result of immigration is diversification, fact. It will not nor can it be stopped until equilibrium occurs, and there is a nice even distribuion of whites, browns, blacks, men, women, christians, muslims and fags. Trump impeding the natural process only creates chaos. The world is smaller than it used to be. We all work with wonderful Muslims from Syria, Iraq, Iran, you name it. No muslim will do more damage to this country than Trump.

This coming to you from someone a hell of a lot more murican than you could ever be.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^Locky don't waste your time.. All us that stay informed see what has happened in Germany with the Syrian refugees they brought in.. I'm sure Kraken won't take time to read this link 3 months old.. Maybe he'll watch the vids below.. CNN doesn't report this stuff...

German rape is going nuts right now... Syrians are use to shari law.. https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/8...-migrants-rape

Current vids in the UK and Sweden with refugee problems.. Can't make this shit up.. Animals.. I won't even show Germany vids as that's an entirely different beast and to graphic for SBR libs to comprehend...

Do you really want this happening in AMERICA with Syrian refugees? I don't care if they are vet'd or not this behavior still transfers over..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 01-29-17 at 09:01 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    muslims protestign their asses off in htown, near where the super bowl parties downtown are......

glad i don't live at 915 franklin like i used to.... after crashin' jay z's party and the playboy party back in 2004 or so, my balls hurt for a week...

i'm too old for that shit now
    Donkers you are a funny lad. Crude and rude as hell but funny... I'd like to buy you a beer and share a few laughs one day...

The Kraken

^^Locky don't waste your time.. All us that stay informed see what has happened in Germany with the Syrian refugees they brought in.. I'm sure Kraken won't take time to read this link 3 months old.. Maybe he'll watch the vids below.. CNN doesn't report this stuff...

German rape is going nuts right now... Syrians are use to shari law.. https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/8...-migrants-rape

Current vids in the UK and Sweden with refugee problems.. Can't make this shit up.. Animals.. I won't even show Germany vids as that's an entirely different beast and to graphic for SBR libs to comprehend...

Do you really want this happening in AMERICA with Syrian refugees? I don't care if they are vet'd or not this behavior still transfers over..

I would rather Syrian refugees in America voting than a scared as fukk white guy afraid he's fonna lose his cush way of life

Admitting it is the first step Jibby, you are scared that you may have to live with negroes, or immigrants, or muslims, because all of that stuff is scary to white guys that haven't experienced it except through youtube

Keep watching your videos, keep searching for exactly what it is you're looking for to justify your fear and ignore everything else.

chikn shit

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8881

and here we go ...

Multiple dead after shooting at Quebec City mosque, police say

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montre...hots-1.3957686

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    and here we go ...

Post some CR news you fukkn dunce

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14841

In the United States, on home soil ...more people were killed by flying manhole covers then Muslim terrorist. Yet this is all some people are afraid of.
    Ask these same people about crazy white teenagers with an arsenal of automatic guns that were purchased in the United States, they don't have any worries at all. In fact they defend and endorsed legislation that only encourages this type of behavior.

I get the whole help your own before helping other countries but, can't you apply that same philosophy to the gun issue that is much more rampant and threatening to your country right now?

dogkatcher
    dogkatcher's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23909

You seem to struggle with facts, like knowing there is an afterlife.

So let me tell you the only fact, a mathematical fact. The world is governed by mathematics, whether you realize this or not is irrelevant as it is a fact. Take a grad level chem or physics course and you'll know what Im talking about.

The net result of immigration is diversification, fact. It will not nor can it be stopped until equilibrium occurs, and there is a nice even distribuion of whites, browns, blacks, men, women, christians, muslims and fags. Trump impeding the natural process only creates chaos. The world is smaller than it used to be. We all work with wonderful Muslims from Syria, Iraq, Iran, you name it. No muslim will do more damage to this country than Trump.

This coming to you from someone a hell of a lot more murican than you could ever be.
    Can you and Dante even tie your shoes?

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8881

Post some CR news you fukkn dunce
    how's your vagina?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    In the United States, on home soil ...more people were killed by flying manhole covers then Muslim terrorist. Yet this is all some people are afraid of.
    Ask these same people about crazy white teenagers with an arsenal of automatic guns that were purchased in the United States, they don't have any worries at all. In fact they defend and endorsed legislation that only encourages this type of behavior.

I get the whole help your own before helping other countries but, can't you apply that same philosophy to the gun issue that is much more rampant and threatening to your country right now?
    Well Quebec just got lit up by an AK-47..

I'm in favor of an assault riffle ban and stiffer laws on gun control especially in big city limits..

Hunting and home protection guns should be the norm.. I own a gun myself.. I like it and it makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside protecting my home and self at night.. I would hate to give it up but would if everyone else did..

Can't just bring your fists to a gun fight...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DABOOK

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

OK Jibs
    I'm gonna need you to ship a few AR's to 1236 Sunrise Cr. Ontario Canada.

Shits getting real up here.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    OK Jibs
    I'm gonna need you to ship a few AR's to 1236 Sunrise Cr. Ontario Canada.

Shits getting real up here.
    It's gonna get more real once your boy opens up the flood gates to all those thousands of Syrian refugees coming your way..

Better convert to Islam now to play it safe since you guys can't pack real fire power ..

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Quick question Jib..

What do refugees have to do with this shooting?

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

it's time for the U.S. to release its "secret weapon" in the fight against terroritst mooselum islamic extremists:

i'm pretty sure I can read the "secret weapon's" lips: "I've got your allahu akbar right here!!! Ya mutha fukkers!!!!!"

AD -- still happy and not pissed off trump voter

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

I'd say their pretty happy since almost everything except a Hillary trial has happened in a week

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    and here we go ...

well Dwightie did it again, check out this article. He thought it was terrorism by Muslims. He does this all the time, he simply does not read an article, reads the headline and makes an assumption. Again he makes an ass out of himself. It is simply incredible how stupid this guy is?

go ahead guys/gals read the article. I had a feeling he fcked it up again. Amazing!

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by dogkatcher View Post
    Can you and Dante even tie your shoes?

what does this mean mr dogKatcher? And why would we want to tie your shoes? Explain please.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

well Dwightie did it again, check out this article. He thought it was terrorism by Muslims. He does this all the time, he simply does not read an article, reads the headline and makes an assumption. Again he makes an ass out of himself. It is simply incredible how stupid this guy is?

go ahead guys/gals read the article. I had a feeling he fcked it up again. Amazing!

wait until you hear his explanation for this, if he even bothers to explain it. One of my favorite stories about this idiot goes something like this. We were discussing climate change and naturally Dwightie doesn't believe it is real. So because he is an idiot he read a line or two in an article that made him believe it was an article proving that global warming is a hoax. At least that is what he thought but in reality it was a very large article proving exactly the opposite. He simply didn't take the time to read it. So he posts this article that basically proves the validity of global warming and climate change. I read it and repost it and ask him why you a climate change denier would post an article proving that climate change is real. His answer--I thought it was interesting. True story my friends.

And he does it again.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    I'd say their pretty happy since almost everything except a Hillary trial has happened in a week

Of course you are happy, you and dwightie and brooks. "Idiots pretending to be morons." I so love that quote, love it even more because you lads haven't a clue concerning its meaning. And "thetrinity" is so very appropriate.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

you know what else I truly love about the "idiots pretending to be morons,". One need not do a single thing to ridicule them. Just allow them to post, just allow them to print statements. Then sit back and laugh at them. I can almost guarantee that, oh I would say, close to 50% of the time they will fck it up. They will either be wrong with facts, fck up the English language, argue both sides of an issue, or fck it up in a hundred different ways.

watch it will happen shortly

First ... 77787980818283 ... Last