IAG
    No good deed goes unpunished
    IAG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    Boring me Lisa as usual.

FW, anytime anywhere as is stated over 100 times so he can back up his keyboard words in person. That's easy. And no more make pretend "try to get him out here so he spends his time and money and then I can post about how funny it was to fool him to my internet friends" 14 year old mentality garbage from an old, stupid, weak, ugly, no life piece of garbage.
    He talked it and he has to walk it for you guys to get what you want.
    And stop stalking where I drink and eat, psycho.
    Also if you're going to talk shit on here you should go pro. The isn't lame ass TGF which endorses your encouragement of scam artists - this is actually a good place, and with all that money you say you easily have you should give back.

Just blocked you from FB and FB messages, you have my email, if/when idiot mans up you can email me, which we both know you have.

Personal advice - get out of the house at least once a month. It really smooths things out.
    Thanks.

hahahahahahaha!!! Loser crazy criminal stiff. Never change Eggs/Bacon/Steves......

the "eggs the stiff" thread at TGF was golden. Thanks for that anyway. Recommended reading for anyone.

ill say hi to "lame ass TGF for ya...you know, the place that you begged not to ban you for being a stiff and a general annoyance... I will leave you alone here however. It's probably the last forum you are allowed to post at. Have fun in jail! Happy Thanksgiving stiffy!!

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Not even sure why the next message from any of you isn't FW just telling me when and where.

But ok.

I'll be waiting for that, thanks.

I do like the leaving me alone part, trailing where I drink/eat and what I do on the net crossed entertaining and entered weird as did threatening to contact my family, doing background searches on me and so many threats about others.

This is between FW and I and you and he made it that way when he ducked me and you encouraged it. I was only going to overpay him and make fun of him for his own garbage, appearance and overall lack of life which will still be the case.
    Anyway, yeah you all know how to reach me when e-skirt gets his panties out of a bunch and will simply have a beer and get paid.
    Reminder - this is a nice place and it costs them money to keep it that way. I understand why many people don't go Pro and that's cool, but you really should do the right thing there, for once since it's easy for you.
    Last edited by stevek173; 11-24-16 at 09:00 AM.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Steve, Call me pal.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11662

I do like the leaving me alone part, trailing where I drink/eat and what I do on the net crossed entertaining and entered weird as did threatening to contact my family, doing background searches on me and so many threats about others.
    Hold on. I thought you liked being stalked?

RockBottom
    RockBottom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22623

Someone who stiffs, blocking contact. Where have I heard that before? Now I have to investigate TGF.

RockBottom

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

This thread took an interesting turn

Imagine a poster stiffing another poster

I remember the first time my dog chewed up my favorite pair of throwback, made in the USA New Balances, I was soooo angry at him. I thought he was a shitty dog and he shouldn't have done it.

Then I realized my dog did what dogs do, and I was in fact the one at fault.

Steves a dog and you have to expect dogs to act like dogs

stevek173

She ain't stiffed at all and she knows it. Her lame, stupid, dumb and dumber looking boyfriend assumed a debt for her and agreed to meet up. It was fake - tried to get me to drive 1200 miles while saying he took two days off for it but I came to find he was lying and had no intention of showing up. When he realized who I am and who I am surrounded by he tried to pull a slinky then mouthed off a bunch of nonsense about me, my family, and a bunch of other keyboard warrior garbage and had a bunch of other actual scam artists he is friends with do it, to. At no point did I physically threaten the puss. Yes she did stalk me but I didn't care since I have nothing to hide. At the point where she started threatening my family and threatening to have scam artists she is friends with come after me I instantly cared.

Now he has to meet not only for them to be happy about the outcome but to avoid other very legal consequences and I'm starting to think a site that endorses actual scam artists maybe shouldn't exist anymore. That'd be a shame, I like a lot of cool people there. Most of them would go pro here if that site should disappear and lamos like Rock Bottom would be filtered out of the enjoyable conversations quickly. Not what I want at all, I've always wanted to have fun and for everyone to have fun, not this garbage, but he did what he did, continues to and has to answer for it in person.
    So, I wait the when and where of that ACTUAL meeting.
    And that's it.

Looks like Rock Bottom is the same way, but he's trivial.

Anyway I hope Fairwarning (aka e-skirt, because he talks a bunch of dumb shit he can't back up in person, sets up meetings he has no intention of showing up for, then hides behind scammer friends, all the while being an old, out of shape, ugly no life piece of crap job and life loser) lets me know asap so I can pay him and we can put all this e-skirt garbage behind us.

But make no mistake - he ain't getting out of a face to face for how much of my time he has wasted, and to talk about all of his words and "e-actions".
    Last edited by stevek173; 11-24-16 at 08:50 PM.

stevek173

TGF has quickly learned they ain't playing with lightweights anymore.

One more lame move and learn quickly what is actually up. I'll play empathy for now.

One more.

FW, you are due for a sit down whenever/wherever. You still feeling strong? You 're real? GO BLACKHAWKS!!!!
    .There is no other answer.
    Any other shit and expect to be very legally crushed across the entire world.

Looks like a lame forum ran out of answers

THAT guy gets ME.

There IS no OTHER ANSWER.

SBR boys and of course the wonderful pretties - let's have fun with this.

I will advise.

After they're ****** let's kick em around, of course legally.

Trust me if legal or government or money is involved - I got that.

Last edited by stevek173; 11-24-16 at 10:29 PM.

stevek173

Quote Originally Posted by RockBottom View Post
    Documented and forwarded you penetrating lowlife.

Go Pro or it doesn't work.

The Kraken

I forgive you for your rather unreadable rants and novels

I do not forgive you however for putting up a kings of leon video

REPORTED
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: chico2663

stevek173

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    I forgive you for your rather unreadable rants and novels

I do not forgive you however for putting up a kings of leon video

REPORTED
    Re FUKKIN PORTED

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47551

steve, that is pretty disgraceful that you posted some of her personal info on here.

I guess SBR deleted the post you made last night.

stevek173

I also called her in for stalking last night. I deleted his pic, I'll have fun later with that including hot or not results. Sbr deleted nothing.

If anyone can printscreen the slanderous information that has been posted to that rinky dink site and pm it to me before they're shut down I would appreciate it.
    FW can always just meet me and get paid, that's still an option, the one I easily prefer.
    Peace.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47551

If you call trying to collect a debt stalking, so be it.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16157

Hit it, quit it, and forget it.....its why I dont stay in one place longer than 5 days straight...fukk em and try to find me.

IAG

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Hit it, quit it, and forget it.....its why I dont stay in one place longer than 5 days straight...fukk em and try to find me.
    Maybe you are speaking in general terms, however this is a case where Steve stalked me. There was NEVER Andy emotional or physical relationship. He proclaimed to be in love with me, sent me numerous text messages and phone messages which I still have. (He wasn't really in love with me. He just mistook my trying to help him with his illness as something it never was.). He then asked to borrow money from me. I Sent him $400. Now he refuses to pay me back.

He keeps saying he will "overpay" me, but I have never wanted that. All I want is my $400. He says he is not stiffing me, but insists that another poster friend drive 1400 miles to get my money because he wants to talk with him. This is all about Steve's claims that this poster said something about his family which is untrue. In any case, it should not have anything at all to do with him paying me back. So yes Steve. You are stiffing me.

As far as me stalking him...ha. I have only attempted to get him to pay me back. Unlike Steve, I have said nothing that is untrue. I had hoped to not revisit this over here, but appears he is still running his mouth and now posting personal information. Someone who sent me pictures of all his court documents which include all his personal information, and the address of the fleabag motel he is staying in, should probably think twice before doing something like that.

I understand he is mentally ill and that is why for several years I have tried to be patient with him and get him help. But I have gine,up and above the call of duty to a random poster, and I'm done thinking he is not click culpable because of his illness.

Kracken was correct however. It was a great metaphor, and Steve is the dog who can't learn new tricks, or rather continues to use them. He should pay me back. It was extended in good faith, and should be returned in such. Making excuses , and trying to drag someone else into it to avoid paying, just makes him look like an even bigger scumbag.

The Kraken

Ideals are nice, but when crazy is at the end of the rainbow, sometimes it pays to be pragmatic

I would burn $400 before I would continue dealing with Steve

And believe me, no one here believes for a second you or any other woman stalked him
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: frankzig

IAG

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Ideals are nice, but when crazy is at the end of the rainbow, sometimes it pays to be pragmatic
    I would burn $400 before I would continue to deal with Steve.

LOL. Read loud and clear. I had really resolved to, but then woke up at 5 am to have messages about him posting personal info.

I'm glad to know that is the case. I don't know why I feel the need to explain everything repeatedly. You are right. No arguing with crazy.

I am not here often. Occasionally I will read over here, but had not posted. I actually had forgotten my password, and had to have everything reset a while back.

I actually did that in part, because I had happened upon a thread in which you were going to start a journey quitting opiates. That is a road I have been down, and wanted to lend some support. Your story sounded much like mine. As it were, I could not message you because I did not have enough posts at the time. I think I needed 40.

SO, what I am trying to say is, this whole mess with Steve is your fault. Lolol. No but seriously, I wish you luck in that going forward. It may not have gone according to plan, but I do think posting and being accountable to someone is helpful. I intend to undertake a similar journey in early 2017 God willing.

Going to try to stop responding to Steve, now that I feel more comfortable knowing people see what is really going on here. Thank you for the assurance.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Kraken

pokerpro44
    Update your status
    pokerpro44's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1062

hi iag i need a football winner for the weekend.thanks

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

wow... this thread is really goin' down hill fast....

knee caps are about to be broken.....

stevek173

For the 8000th time as you know the debt was assigned to Fairwarning by you for collection which you've decided to deny because he became afraid of me and asked you to. He agreed to meet. He was making pretend, and he shouldn't have. He thought that having a bunch of no life internet douche bags including actual scammers come after me I would let his antics go out of peer pressure - yeah because I'm going to care what you lifeless fukkin losers think of me. So I am still waiting for your collector to agree to meet for the billionth time. You and he made it men's business and the fact he thought me driving 1200 miles to meet him to pay you and him no showing would be funny only makes it more pathetic.

If he doesn't meet among other things your little playground that harbors actual scammers and that is so pathetic its customer service email doesn't even work goes buh bye. 99/100 of your friends can't even afford to go pro because like you they're embarrassingly horrible bettors and overall gamblers and/or lazy. Hey I just saw an insect move so I'm going to unload on the Giants. For any of you to use that strategy would actually be a drastic improvement.

When I post Fairwarning's Blackhawks jersey pitcure on hot or not and get every specific comment I can then post it over here we're going to have a penetrating party over here, I'll tell you that much. A hilarious one. I'll be sure to tell people that hey - I'm a really cool guy and if you don't want to be with me please be as specific as possible in telling me how to improve my appearance and that should deliver the magic that is so lame he can't even find a girlfriend to actually penetrate in person. I'll beg people to give him 1-1000 ratings down to one 100th of a percent - accuracy is important. Then I will hit on the hottest girls on dating sites as him and beg to know why they don't just want to penetrate based on my model hot appearance, the responses will be CLASSIC reading.

You background checked me which I found out about, then threatened my family then threatened to have scammers come after then named the penetrating place I drank beer at and ate when all I said I needed was this scumbag needs to have a face to face with me that he earned by acting like that annoying 14 year old girl in the lunch room talking retarded shit, who eventually gets her face shoved in her lunch by the cool girls.

I still don't even view you as a bad person IAG I think you're cool but you enabled him to try to get me to spend FAR more than any debt by traveling out to see him only for him to be a bitch.

So, I'm still waiting for the where/when from this fukkin dumb, ugly, no life e-skirt bitch. I'm not doing any of the things I just described yet, but we're getting closer and closer and I didn't report you for stalking, that was a stern warning so as to create space from the e-games. I did look into it but honestly I do think you're deeply cool, always will and I'd never, ever want anything bad to happen to you. This whole thing has been very painful for me because of how much I've always liked you but he brought family matters into it and he made it mandatory to meet me when he did that. Again the fake meeting made it worse, hiding behind idiots didn't help either. You're just surrounded by embarrassingly pathetic influences including your man whose face looks like a comedy version of a scary mask and whose personality is worse, and who has no self respect whatsoever or respect for you. As I said before, you deserve better and I hope you find it. You're way to brilliant for that boring, spineless loser.

And so I wait to hear from this oyster, so that things can be cool - I really hope I do, asap. We're still supposed to go to the Twenty One Pilots concert, or so I thought and I thought maybe we'd share a dance.
    Last edited by stevek173; 11-25-16 at 07:35 PM.

RockBottom

It's payday, pay your DEBT.

stevek173

I will now in person, where you wanna meet keyboard champ?

I'll give you extra to go pro.

Now you have to meet me or go pro RB, or buh bye TGF .

And no, I'm not kidding.

Look what you did?

You have three days to do one or the other so at 7:50 pm est 11/28 you can thank your spineless self for ruining what so many people have enjoyed for such a long time.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Steve, Maybe consider editing your post, or posts.

MOST of us here say (or write), if you OWE the man - pay him.

edit - actually, IF indeed you owe him and you do not pay him or play nice, you MIGHT be a douchebag.

it is just a fact of life
    Last edited by PittsburghPlayer; 11-25-16 at 07:00 PM.

stevek173

I will pay the collector IAG assigned and who accepted the job when he meets up, as he agreed to do.

At no point did I say I had an issue doing that.

PittsburghPlayer

If I over-stepped my bounds, I apologize Steve.

I like to come here and do that! be a prick sometimes!

I see your post below Steve. Thanks for understanding...
    Last edited by PittsburghPlayer; 11-25-16 at 07:15 PM.

stevek173

Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghPlayer View Post
    Steve, Maybe consider editing your post, or posts.

MOST of us here say (or write), if you OWE the man - pay him.

edit - actually, IF indeed you owe him and you do not pay him or play nice, you MIGHT be a douchebag.

it is just a fact of life
    I never said I'd do anything in person but buy him his favorite beer, pay him and have a brief conversation.

He's just that much of a snatch.

PP your opinion is always welcome and I'm never offended by your words. You are an on point dude, thank you.

RockBottom

Pittsburgh Player isn't a SBR Pro.

stevek173

He's cool though

I never said I was fair

xKMACKx
    xKMACKx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8449

r

o

f

l

classic

I have one that put a big knife against my throat and said she'd kill me if she didn't have to stay out of the clink to care for her daughters. I don't hate her at all but she couldn't keep her trash exes from annoying me, Got a few like that. Keep the ex out, it's your job. If he did all the terrible shit you said he did there's no reason for you to speak to him anymore.

I learned a very valuable lesson with that one boys that most people already knew, but I'm a softie when it comes to pretties -

fellas, DON'T let exes borrow money. You WON'T get it back.

She wasn't dumb. She noticed I was having an argument with the girl I was seeing at the time on Facebook in my private messages. So, she sent a long ass email to this girl talking about how I never want to see her again and shes a whore so forth and so on. No clue how she got access to those accounts, my passwords are number combinations and uppercase lowercase letters, nothing she could have guessed.

stevek173

Lol, that's awesome.

PittsburghPlayer

Steve, Thanks for the kind words above and having my back.
    Every once in awhile I consider "going pro" but ...
    Maybe for 2017.
    Maybe not...

stevek173

Yeah but you know what you're talking about so it's cool I'd love to have a beer with you some time man.

How's the Burg?

PittsburghPlayer

Thanks again Brother. I am not in Pittsburgh - I used to live there but a few men here were not even born yet
    as that was in the early 90`s when the ex and I were engaged.
    Currently I am in the snow-belt of upstate NY where we just began our 4, 5 or 6 month long winter. Not complaining, it is kinda nice.

I thought that YOU were from Pgh, or near there?? If so, we will have a beer my next time through.

First 1234 Last