stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5976

Who here has been stalked by a woman?

I have an ex that I played stalking games with. We started seeing other people so I stopped my car in front of her place when she was watching TV with another dude. I knew she saw me but she acted like she didn't. She returned the favor by sneaking up on me when I was watching TV with my brother. Statue still, in a "penetrate me now" dress staring at me. I looked down, told my brother, looked up again and she was gone. She knew I told him. My friend then drove me over her house on the hood of a car and stopped short so I flew into the street. She came running out and said what the penetrate? Are you ok? I knew she was only saving face for her family.I told her yes but I had to go do something else. The games went on for years. She would show up in just a jacket and insist on penetrating all over my house. I had places I wanted to penetrate and she insisted on penetrating where I didn't want to penetrate because she knew I'd actually have to fix other family members' beds after and looking back I know she thought that was funny because I despise housework. I don't call it a woman's work or anything like that, I'd just rather be doing things I enjoy. Another one would call me at all hours and say in this innocent voice "wake up, sleepy head!". I sent her broken bottles and a bunch of plush animals in a box with holes in it so that the plush animals could breathe. I still get made fun of for that by those whack jobs for that. They're both taken now so those games are done with them. I've had them stalk me on the internet.

To be honest if it's a dude or any of that shit I would make them penetrate off real quick. If it's a beautiful woman I feel humbled and appreciative, it doesn't creep me out at all from them. I will compliment you because it's well deserved, then I will penetrate with you and I disappear. Are you capable of trapping me like the feral animal I am? Sneak into my place in the middle of the night, tie me up, force feed me shots and annihilate me. That will make me crave that sensory overload from you and that's the only way to get to me. Demand what you want from me, that's how to get it. Don't be subtle. Then you'll be treated like the angel you are. Just make sure I get to work on time. Sleep doesn't matter to me because I'm a fukkin whack job, I very rarely need it.

I just like the games, I really do. Confusion - what was that? The other day leaving a town after playing guitar on the street I see some hottie rugby player passes another hottie in the street and the latter one gives me a "wtf" look. I knew it was to fuk with me. I played aloof, like nothing just happened on the street or wherever else. Be sneaky, attack. Tackle me, slap the shit of me, I won't care. I'll dust myself off and thank you for waking me up.
    This is why I'm good at poker. The sicker the game from a hottie, the more I like it. Be premeditated. Plan my demise. I won't plan yours. Call me a whore, I'll agree. Make fun of me and laugh at me with your friends, I'll laugh with you but never at you. Because I am smarter than you and will win every time.
    To me that's fun. The sicker the better. I remain and I will remain undefeated.
    Anyone else here been stalked? Jessica stalked me for a bit but when I realized it was actually Nucker I had to fade.
    Last edited by stevek173; 11-23-16 at 06:20 AM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

never

they run from me

Stevey your too focused on women

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11744

I've been stalking you for a couple of months, you just haven't seen me yet. I'm shy.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

stevek173

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    I've been stalking you for a couple of months, you just haven't seen me yet. I'm shy.
    No need to be. Let's have a beer, then I'll run wing with you. Let's penetrate with them together. Talk horrible shit about each other separately at the bar all night, get a few of them mad at each of us then leave for a bit separately then return as buddies sharing a couple of pitchers and act like nothing happened.

That's the stuff that works and makes them gang up on you.

Then things get fun.

"Wtf is wrong with you? He told me you stole your car"

"Yeah and he said you stole his cat"

"Uhhh no idea what you ladies are talking about at all but if you want a beer or something that's fine, what were you drinking?"

Then they talk amongst themselves "wait, who the penetrate ARE these guys? Are we being played?"

yadda yadda yadda

It only gets more fun from there.
    Last edited by stevek173; 11-23-16 at 06:15 AM.

Bandit
    Ohio... Way Back When
    Bandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11716

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Any chance you could condense that novel to maybe a sentence or two?

Im guessing even your cliff notes need cliff notes

stevek173

Nope.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

K, you should work on that

thx

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 163

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Giant, I stopped reading after the first sentence when he said he was stalking her. The thread title very confusing

The Giant

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Giant, I stopped reading after the first sentence when he said he was stalking her. The thread title very confusing
    I feel that I deserve poster of the month for reading his ENTIRE POST.

I can honestly say I have no idea what he said, but I read it all.

Steve has always been one of my favorite posters. God bless him.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 163

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    I feel that I deserve poster of the month for reading his ENTIRE POST.

I can honestly say I have no idea what he said, but I read it all.

Steve has always been one of my favorite posters. God bless him.
    It has to move you up into the top 10 for sure

Well done, some fuked up shit. Not sure I would be sharing this type of info on a public forum.

The Giant

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    It has to move you up into the top 10 for sure

Well done, some fuked up shit. Not sure I would be sharing this type of info on a public forum.
    Steve is manic right now.

stevek173

Always am actually, or just really smart.

Who's to say?

The Giant

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    Always am actually, or just really smart.

Who's to say?
    When did you last sleep more than five hours straight?

sportsfan9698
    sportsfan9698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 786

No just keep doing what you are doing... I'm looking forward to the police report

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

This is troubling stuff.

Stevek,

As your legal counsel I have to urge you: please refrain from idling in your car outside women's houses for purposes other than buying drugs from her neighbor.

Kindest Regards,
    Morris

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11744

I just like the games, I really do. Confusion - what was that? The other day leaving a town after playing guitar on the street I see some hottie rugby player passes another hottie in the street and the latter one gives me a "wtf" look. I knew it was to fuk with me. I played aloof, like nothing just happened on the street or wherever else. Be sneaky, attack. Tackle me, slap the shit of me, I won't care. I'll dust myself off and thank you for waking me up.
    FYI, that was nothing random about our brief sidewalk encounter.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

No i got the bitches that fuckkking keyed my car. Slashed my tires. Ripped my leather couch. Should of never screwed her cousin.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

I banged this pull-tab chick at the bar by my house like 4 years ago and she still sending me Snapchats every night and texts thinking that we still have a shot. She doesn't get the picture after 4 penetrating years.

Actually now that I think about it maybe I'll go up there this weekend and get an easy blowjob from her. I could probably get her to do it out in the car or in the stall in the bathroom.

I will never have the broad at my house again though she's one of these chicks that I literally had to make up a story to get her to leave my penetrating house and I had to leave with her and return later after I went to a bar and had another drink LOL. Honestly that first summer that I moved into my new house about 4 years ago was pretty freaking fun. I think I'm just rambling now

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

only for a few minutes..... once I realize I'm being stalked, I immediately let them catch me.....

after an hour of brutal venge fukkin', stalker problem solved.....

stevek173

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    I banged this pull-tab chick at the bar by my house like 4 years ago and she still sending me Snapchats every night and texts thinking that we still have a shot. She doesn't get the picture after 4 penetrating years.

Actually now that I think about it maybe I'll go up there this weekend and get an easy blowjob from her. I could probably get her to do it out in the car or in the stall in the bathroom.

I will never have the broad at my house again though she's one of these chicks that I literally had to make up a story to get her to leave my penetrating house and I had to leave with her and return later after I went to a bar and had another drink LOL. Honestly that first summer that I moved into my new house about 4 years ago was pretty freaking fun. I think I'm just rambling now
    I lol'd at a few of the responses in this thread. Nice work boys.

This is awesome though, when bored you can go to her place for a blowie, I've had a couple like that. I treat them nice. That's a nice set up and well played man. My ex roomie had one of those. He's married now to a total babe but that chick was classic. I was chilling with him and this other dude once playing NHL and she did a random stop by. They let her in and completely ignored her as we played hockey. Then she just left on her own. Another time I was playing guitar and she showed up out of nowhere to see him. I told him and he was like oh geeze, she's following me to every bar. We all agreed that since he ****** her it was funny, as fok. I thought she was marginally hot but I was busy with a girlfriend.

Good stuff man.
    I enjoyed your story man, I'll put mine in here as they develop, I've been talking to a bunch lately but no official action yet since I just moved here and started the new job out here, I've been getting the feel of the area but have the plate set with a few of them for good times. The actual chances I was too drunk and aloof to realize were even happening. College town, college girls, etc. I'll be back there for a few numbers.

I'll put them in here as they develop, you or anyone else can definitely feel free to do the same, maybe it'll turn into a good thread.
    Last edited by stevek173; 11-23-16 at 06:45 PM.

mets119218
    mets119218's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3814

Previous marriage had a external affair with a Mexican girl. Went on for about 3 months she tattooed my first name about her breast. She then went to the school my wife was working at and asked about enrolling her kid thay she didn't have. My wife saw her tattoo as she was wearing low cut shirt and said my husbands name is the same as on your breast and she said oh that's a cool coincidence. My wife comes home and says I saw this girl that had tattoo her boyfriends name and it was same as yours that's weird. My name isn't common I said oh yeah that is. She called me later to tell me my wife was nice and she might have to start learning more. Luckily we moved out of Atlanta 2 weeks later and I changed all my numbers I learned my lesson

stevek173

I truly salute you for telling that story man, I really do.

xKMACKx
    xKMACKx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8449

Yes. She also hacked into my Facebook and email, and sent messages to other girls acting like it was from me calling them degrading names and what not.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Some of yall hang out with some real crazy women, gotdamn.

The attitude of both genders in these parts seems to be more of a "plenty of fish in the sea" type vibe.

My god I would be buried if I didn't live in a big city.

stevek173

Quote Originally Posted by xkmackx View Post
    yes. She also hacked into my facebook and email, and sent messages to other girls acting like it was from me calling them degrading names and what not.
    r

o

f

l

classic

I have one that put a big knife against my throat and said she'd kill me if she didn't have to stay out of the clink to care for her daughters. I don't hate her at all but she couldn't keep her trash exes from annoying me, Got a few like that. Keep the ex out, it's your job. If he did all the terrible shit you said he did there's no reason for you to speak to him anymore.

I learned a very valuable lesson with that one boys that most people already knew, but I'm a softie when it comes to pretties -

fellas, DON'T let exes borrow money. You WON'T get it back.
    Last edited by stevek173; 11-24-16 at 04:01 AM.

IAG
    No good deed goes unpunished
    IAG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

You might want to pay back the people you borrow money from from the forums, before you start calling out your exes for not paying you back. Scamming stiff. At least I know where to find you since you have been banned everywhere else.

stevek173

I heart my cute little stalker IAG who tracks where I drink and eat. You put it on your boy to collect then he got scared. Still waiting for time and place on that as usual, cutiepie.

Wubs.

You are cute so it's ok.

SHARI IS CUTER.
    Last edited by stevek173; 11-24-16 at 05:24 AM.

IAG

It was in the copy of your DUI you sent me. Two arrests in two days...impressive. I'm not going to e-battle for you here. EVeryone has said it for me at the other forums in the last few days. Who asks a girl on the Internet for $400? Scamming stiff. Now Saying you won't pay me, you will pay another poster MY money??

Be careful of this one guys. Wants to play forum sheriff when in a bi-polar fit, when he's a stiff himself. Hypocritical. Can't make this up. You owe me $400 Steve, and you refuse to pay me back when I helped you get off the streets 6 weeks ago. Classy.

stevek173

I'll be waiting for the collector you assigned as discussed many times. He already ducked me once and I had green in hand, including the extra juice I insisted on paying you.
    Still heart you but "he" knows how to reach me.
    Wubs.

IAG

You borrowed money from ME. I did not assign a collector. You had a fight with another form poster and decided that he would have to be the one to collect on my behalf, because you're trying to act all tough.He lives 1300 miles away from you. You refuse to pay me, and say he needs to meet you in order for me to get my money (thru him?). He offers to meet up with you last week. You can't make it. Now you still refuse to pay me. You message me begging me to PayPal you four hundred dollars and I did it within a couple hours. Now you're over a month deficient and refuse to pay. Just thought that should be documented on this form as well. Don't want you taking advantage of these fine man at SBR also. Ciao.

stevek173

He said he'd meet and took two days off to do it. Then you told me he always works 7 days a week so it's clear he was lying trying to waste my time and money and laugh at me after, standard e-skirt keyboard warrior garbage. At no point did I refuse to pay you, you assumed a collector who talked retarded shit.
    He agreed to meet and get overpaid and that agreement remains in place whether either of you like it or not and whether he meant it or not. I can see why he pulled a slinky after realizing me and my friends are completely real, especially looking like that, but this is how it goes when you talk shit you can't back up.
    So for the 10,000th time I wait on that and as I stated if he won't come to me I'll come to him and will be completely amicable except for making fun of him for being completely lame in real life. I'm sick of being harassed everywhere by your idiot friends, though you're not an idiot you just talk to a few idiots who are used to trying to intimidate people with keyboards when they can't even leave their own homes without being mocked for looking dumb and being dumber.

I'll still be waiting for the when and where to meet that complete f*kkin tool, and overpay you.
    Last edited by stevek173; 11-24-16 at 06:58 AM.

IAG

He said he'd meet and took two days off to do it. Then you told me he always works 7 days a week so it's clear he was lying trying to waste my time and money and laugh at me after, standard e-skirt keyboard warrior garbage. At no point did I refuse to pay you, you assumed a collector who talked retarded shit.
    He agreed to meet and get overpaid and that agreement remains in place whether either of you like it or not and whether he meant it or not. I can see why he pulled a slinky after realizing me and my friends are completely real, especially looking like that, but this is how it goes when you talk shit you can't back up.
    So for the 10,000th time I wait on that and as I stated if he won't come to me I'll come to him and will be completely amicable except for making fun of him for being completely lame in real life. I'm sick of being harassed everywhere by your idiot friends, though you're not an idiot you just talk to a few idiots who are used to trying to intimidate people with keyboards when they can't even leave their own homes without being mocked for looking dumb and being dumber.

I'll still be waiting for the when and where to meet that complete f*kkin tool, and overpay you.
    "Overpay me" lol. You can't even pay the $400. Your car is in impound. You were arrested twice in two days. Good luck with that. Quit messaging me. Pay your debts.

stevek173

Boring me Lisa as usual.

FW, anytime anywhere as is stated over 100 times so he can back up his keyboard words in person. That's easy. And no more make pretend "try to get him out here so he spends his time and money and then I can post about how funny it was to fool him to my internet friends" 14 year old mentality garbage from an old, stupid, weak, ugly, no life piece of garbage.
    He talked it and he has to walk it for you guys to get what you want.
    And stop stalking where I drink and eat, psycho.
    Also if you're going to talk shit on here you should go pro. The isn't lame ass TGF which endorses your encouragement of scam artists or where your friends can spout mindless racist, bigoted garbage that derives from their own unhappiness in their own personal lives due to being incompetent losers in real life - this is actually a good place, and with all that money you say you easily have you should give back. You claim to be a good person, right?

Just blocked you from FB and FB messages, you have my email, if/when idiot mans up you can email me, which we both know you have.

Personal advice - get out of the house at least once a month. It really smooths things out.
    Thanks.
    Last edited by stevek173; 11-24-16 at 08:44 AM.

1234 Last