Originally posted on 11/25/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
Ideals are nice, but when crazy is at the end of the rainbow, sometimes it pays to be pragmatic
I would burn $400 before I would continue to deal with Steve.

LOL. Read loud and clear. I had really resolved to, but then woke up at 5 am to have messages about him posting personal info.

I'm glad to know that is the case. I don't know why I feel the need to explain everything repeatedly. You are right. No arguing with crazy.

I am not here often. Occasionally I will read over here, but had not posted. I actually had forgotten my password, and had to have everything reset a while back.

I actually did that in part, because I had happened upon a thread in which you were going to start a journey quitting opiates. That is a road I have been down, and wanted to lend some support. Your story sounded much like mine. As it were, I could not message you because I did not have enough posts at the time. I think I needed 40.

SO, what I am trying to say is, this whole mess with Steve is your fault. Lolol. No but seriously, I wish you luck in that going forward. It may not have gone according to plan, but I do think posting and being accountable to someone is helpful. I intend to undertake a similar journey in early 2017 God willing.

Going to try to stop responding to Steve, now that I feel more comfortable knowing people see what is really going on here. Thank you for the assurance.