IAG
    No good deed goes unpunished
    IAG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Now who was the "e-skirt?" Fw had planned to meet you. You were to drive to his town. He would have met you if would have showed, but you did not (see above.) A lot different than the story you have been selling.

It was also stated by you that all further dealings would be directly with IAG Whatever fits your excuse or situation at the time is what your truth is. I just wanted to settle the record straight on that particular issue.

pokerpro44
    Update your status
    pokerpro44's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1038

iag you have a pretty kitty.

RockBottom
    RockBottom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22623

Guy looks like a bust out from a Clash cover band.

Rock the Cashbah.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Quote Originally Posted by RockBottom View Post
    Guy looks like a bust out from a Clash cover band.

Rock the Cashbah.
    I lol'd RB, that was good.

You just saved TGF, for now. FW still has to come through but you're no longer involved in that.

Yes IAG the impound stuff is all true however you let me know soon after that that FW always works 7 days a week after he stated that he took 2 days off for this meeting. It was fake, and a real bitch move I'm yet again not surprised to see from such a spineless dork. I understand you are trying to play off of that though.
    IAG you know the truth but I know you'll keep lying for your idiot boyfriend and it's pointless anymore, no matter how clever the next little lie is it's still a lie. The fact it's coming from your timelessly beautiful face makes me not even angry to be honest. You're incredible but this is about changing FW's behavior and making the world a better place as a result. You can't make up shit about another man's family business and expect to not have to speak to him in person about it.
    What's weird is through all this I still think you're inspirationally amazing, I guess I always will. I really miss you and any words I say to express that don't give the truth of it nearly enough justice.
    I will advise on legal arrangements, prelim is soon - then I will make arrangements to meet FW. I have others to visit out there anyway, so that's cool.

If he doesn't agree to do it I'll just ask for him at his job and I'll say what has to be said in front of his coworkers. Then I'll pay him, laugh at him (as will his coworkers), make a purchase and leave.
    Last edited by stevek173; 11-27-16 at 09:56 PM.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Steve I'll buy you a first class ticket to seattle just to punch you in the face

stevek173

Sounds good Kraken, go ahead and send it after I advise on legal stuff or you can head out here, your choice. If you head to Philly I'll let you know where I can meet you. I'll be waiting keyboard warrior and I expect the next post in any of my threads from you to be that information, any other information is useless, but expected from you,

Moving on, FW and the dorks tried this at a time when they know my folks aren't doing that well, especially my Father who is on two strokes and likely doesn't have much time left. I have already entered deep mourning, knowing what's to soon come. Between this and the pending charges it is a very difficult time for me and I have only been trying to focus on doing the best I can with work and music to hopefully make him proud before he's gone. Housepicks stated via a keyboard that he hopes I die right after my Father. Other things have been said. All of these personal attacks derive from FW's spineless keyboard warrior tactics.

I await the same information.

RockBottom

Looking at your posts here and elsewhere, your actions show little regard to your parents. I'm sure they would approve of you acting like a bum, getting fingered in the ass by a stranger, or your numerous dealings with the police. It's the holidays, maybe you should worry less about fighting keyboard warriors, posting people's info, or seeking approval from SBR Pros, and worry more about your parents.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I'm sorry, but the fact that this f'n thread is four pages long on a topic that should not exist, as there is not such thing as being stallked by a woman, is pathetic.....

1. it's not stalkin', it's called she wants your f'n kahk....

2. if, after you give her said kahk, she won't go away, and you can't lay the f'n law down to her and ensure she doesn't f'ck with your shit, your life, whatever, you are a f'n pussy that needs to hand over your f'n man card......

F Torino
    F Torino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    I lol'd RB, that was good.

stevek173

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    I'm sorry, but the fact that this f'n thread is four pages long on a topic that should not exist, as there is not such thing as being stallked by a woman, is pathetic.....

1. it's not stalkin', it's called she wants your f'n kahk....

2. if, after you give her said kahk, she won't go away, and you can't lay the f'n law down to her and ensure she doesn't f'ck with your shit, your life, whatever, you are a f'n pussy that needs to hand over your f'n man card......

I think a furious pegging train courtesy of IAG, Shari and Ivy is the only way this gets settled.

I won't sit right for a month.

On a serious note still awaiting correspondence from Fairwarning regarding collecting his debt.

Peace.
    Last edited by stevek173; 11-28-16 at 07:16 PM.

Auto Donk

stevie, someone in the poker room said you made a classic video singing to some ho.... where the hell is it at? I hear it is "must watch"....

not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.....

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

I am constantly being stalked by beautiful women. When I look at them through binoculars at their house after following them home from the grocery store, they are always there.
    When I follow them to their job and sit outside in my car, they are always there. When I hang out at the dressing room at Victoria Secret, they are always there. I guess they just can't get enough of me.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

stevek173

maggie wins thread

IAG

Quote Originally Posted by pokerpro44 View Post
    iag you have a pretty kitty.

Thanks PokerPro. She IS a pretty girl!

IAG

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Steve I'll buy you a first class ticket to seattle just to punch you in the face

LOL. I think you may not be alone in wanting to do this.

TGF deadline came and went. Forum and posters still alive and well. This debt is not, and never has been assigned or due to another poster. Yes FW works 7 days a week, but could and would have met you for an hour. However YOU canceleled which everyone knew you would so. Do you expect anyone to believe that you were going to drive 1400 miles when you have no car and no license to pay a $400 debt to someone it is not owed to?

Don't try to turn this around like FW was playing some prank on you. I guarantee if you would've actually showed up, he would've been there, but everyone knew that would not happen. Always all talk. FW said something to Steve he didn't like, so he's going to make the debt owed to him somehow. Makes no sense. Very fair to me.

One more post closer to 40...

IAG

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Very lame Steve.
    very astute Optional!

IAG

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Take it off your taxes as a bad business venture and be done with it. It won't be 400 but it will be something

maybe so if that can actually be considered a business venture.

stevek173

He lied and said he was going to show and never meant it, your attempts to cover his e-skirt, lame, fat, dumb, dishonest, ugly and shit life ass only get more and more sad.

Let me know when and where he wants to meet up IAG. You put this on him then he continued,

So as usual (yawn) I await the same information.

If not like I said when I can I'll just go there and do it in person when my schedule clears up.

He can always just arrange it for real, get it done and at the same time save shithole TGF.

That'd be my preference.

Feel free to have white trash so proud of his inbred beer muscle bigot Houser show up and any other scammers you want. They can babble amongst eachother since they're the only ones in an actually cool environment who would accept eachother. Then I'll pay FW, me and the actual real life cool people will laugh and make fun of them and they'll leave.

Maybe there will be a Toys R Us around for them to walk around in the aisles after to gather themselves, they can play GI Joe and work on getting the old e-tough confidence back.
    When you your e-friends take baths (BROAD assumption, especially for you know what) do they put their keyboards on floaties?
    Also you're still pretty damn hot (shari is definitely hotter physically, mentally and functionally) despite your piece of shit friends. Why would you be with a dumb, boring, fat lamo whose face looks like that Halloween mask that looked to stupid to wear out of the house? Go Blackhawks.

I already told you, Match.com. You're a 9 (you lose a point for the friends) and you're with a 4 - and I'm being nice by calling that a 4.

You'll be happier, trust me.
    Last edited by stevek173; 11-29-16 at 12:38 PM.

RockBottom

How does shooting videos from a extended-stay hotel make one cool? It must be the SBR Pro status.

stevek173

I like my apartment here, it's nice and I have free cleaning and everything else. The rooms are alright but the apartment does rock.

We should have a beer and talk about who has a more enjoyable residence.

When/where can you do that in person?

Oh no, it's another dork stalking attack!

Careful guys - they might throw protractors they just stole from their local libraries at me.

IAG I don't mind you stalking me because you're cute and so so is it, but you can't be throwing dorks like this guy at me. I have to draw a line in the sand somewhere, sweetie.

when is the last time IAG has been laid? She'd have to put a paper bag over FW's head to get off so that doesn't count.

I hope it happens soon for you gorgeous. I know it won't be me now because of this tool.

IAG - you're going to see T0P BY YOURSELF. DATE CANCELLED.

RB I still see you have a bunch of points and remain non pro. Does it make you happy to not give to charity and are you thinking that number makes you look cool somehow?

Without Pro status, it just makes you look more like the TGF loser you clearly are.

You're not as bad as the bigots, scammers or animal abusers but the Clash cover band was the only cool thing you said so your street cred is at about a 12 our of 100.

I agree on the kitty as well. That is definitely a not abused, properly cared for little cutiepie.
    Last edited by stevek173; 11-29-16 at 01:36 PM.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Hey guys - Just like I can't sit here crying about how Casper the Idiotic Failed Tout scammed me for $500, you guys can't continue your discussion about money gone astray. We don't allow anyone at SBR to even bet cash amongst themselves; let alone be silly enough to loan it to a stranger. This needs to go elsewhere now before we move everyone to the ditch

stevek173

Ty Shari.

IAG you or FW are welcome to contact me anytime (not on here) as I have said all along for him to honor the written agreement he made with me.

Neither of you are welcome to contact me via yourselves or through others for any other reason, and that includes tracking where I eat, drink, live, or anything else or sharing any information you gain through those invasion of privacy attacks with anyone else. I will wait for the information I have requested so many times.

Thank you.

Peace.
    Last edited by stevek173; 11-29-16 at 01:43 PM.

IAG

Casper and Bacon...two peas in a pod.

stevek173

Yeah, no. Waiting for FW as usual. And not fake this time.

The retard e-skirt game is over.

Now do something besides e and real life stalking me all day sweetie and set it up with him. All the rest is and continues to be babble.
    Email me the details, don't post them here.

and go Pro if you're going to continue to post.

I literally just discovered Tinder and I have other things to do.
    Thanks.
    Last edited by stevek173; 11-29-16 at 03:53 PM.

IAG

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    Yeah, no. Waiting for FW as usual. And not fake this time.

The retard e-skirt game is over.

Now get a job and do something besides e and real life stalking me all day sweetie and set it up with him. All the rest is babble.

Thanks.

You're the one who has always been the stalker Steve. I have the emails and phone messages to prove it. I was only stalking my money – not you.

Do not need to work right now with my rental and investment income, but thanks for your concern. Good luck selling those "I've fallen and can't get up pendants!"

I will go pro when you pay me back. Just pay SBR $100 of what you owe me. Let me know when u can afford to do that. Why can't you do it for the charity?

I have no need to email you.
    Last edited by IAG; 11-29-16 at 03:58 PM.

stevek173

I'll await info on promised meeting from the collector you assigned and won't be going in circles with you or anyone else about it anymore. He agreed in written form and tried to get me out there only to puss out as it was a lie so now he has to do the real thing. If he doesn't do it prior to me being able to leave the state I will head out there to pay and laugh at him and that will be that.

Thanks but no thanks for your ever so valuable time.

RockBottom

Do it for the children Steve.

Tinder? Welcome to 2011.

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

not really stalked but harassed. had a girl steal my license plates over christmas break one time. To this day, I have no idea why she stole the plates instead of slashing tires or keying the car. then she left a note on my windshield that said, "merry xmas asshole". So I took the note, rubberbanded it around a brick and chucked that thing threw her sliding glass windshield on her house. I figured after the cops asked her how she knew it was me, she could say "cuz heres the note I left on his windshield after I stole his plates". Never heard from her again. Had another one put a bunch of dead crabs on my car. Possible hint?

stevek173

Wow,

Ok the first one was real smart and knew that had the potential to fuk you up worse than slashing your tires. ROFL at your retort to her.

Dead crabs? Damn dude.

Yo you must be pro with them because you definitely have pros fukkin w you.

Still laughing.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Hey guys - Just like I can't sit here crying about how Casper the Idiotic Failed Tout scammed me for $500, you guys can't continue your discussion about money gone astray. We don't allow anyone at SBR to even bet cash amongst themselves; let alone be silly enough to loan it to a stranger. This needs to go elsewhere now before we move everyone to the ditch
    Posting from ditch. . .
    Last edited by PittsburghPlayer; 12-06-16 at 05:03 PM.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    I am constantly being stalked by beautiful women. When I look at them through binoculars at their house after following them home from the grocery store, they are always there.
    When I follow them to their job and sit outside in my car, they are always there. When I hang out at the dressing room at Victoria Secret, they are always there. I guess they just can't get enough of me.
    I thought I was the only one with this problem......

i bet your eyes are always red and burning after sex with them, too, like mine.....

why these stalking bitches carry pepper spray is beyond me.....

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

huh????????/

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

It's only stalking when she's ugly and/or fat.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stevek173

First 1234