JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11886

Tulsa polics shooting of unarmed man video released..

Brace yourselves more riots surely to come after this... BLM sure to rage.... Video just surfaced now..

Funny thing is the female white cop that shot this unarmed black man said he would not comply to any of her orders and he was reaching in his car at which time the female cop feared for her life and then shot.. She believed he could have been reaching into the car for a gun..

If he obeyed simple police orders he would still be alive today.. I don't have a real problem with this and if it was a white man I'd feel the same.. Although maybe the police should have tazed him rather then shot him..

The story - CNN reports http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/20/us/okl...lice-shooting/
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-20-16 at 12:04 PM.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Heard about this on the news. The person who called 911 reported that a car was abandoned and running in the middle of the street and a man told her that it was going to explode.

Kermit

Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave Kermit 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

she might of panicked..tough one

Why did the guy keep walking to car??

He just had to get down on ground and over

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 432

Looking at that video, it makes me think that he wanted to be shot. ISIS might have just seen a new way to use their suicide bombers, and start even more dissension here.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I don't know why these people just don't go to the ground

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Or just obey simple police orders for that matter.. If you walk away from police when they are telling you to stop or get down and you walk back to your car with your hands up and then reach into your car with your back turned you should expect to get shot...

I know I would.. This black man was an idiot plain and simple and now he is dead because he had no respect for law enforcement and refused to obey orders..

Now the Black Lives Matter movement will catch hold of this story and run with it.. Watch.. Give it a day...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-20-16 at 02:15 PM.

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I wonder the same. If I've got several cops with guns and tasers pointed at me I pretty much know I'm not going to be allowed to just get in the car and wave have a nice day and drive away sipping on a coke so why risk your life? Dumb.

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

play stupid games, win stupid prizes

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 432

If he wasn't suicidal then he was probably juiced up.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    If he wasn't suicidal then he was probably juiced up.
    Heard that PCP was found in the car. This would explain his bizarre behavior of pulling the car into the oncoming traffic lane and telling someone that it was going to explode.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Rioting started in Charlotte, NC.. Cops injured, and it's getting worse as I type this...

This is a 2 hour ago report.. Much worse now.. I say open up the water hose and bean bag fire along with tear gas and shut down these thugs...

http://heavy.com/news/2016/09/keith-...protest-video/

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

I live here in Tulsa. The dude was apparently tripping on PCP, wasn't obeying police, and is a convicted felon with a long rap sheet. These guys aren't exactly saints that you keep hearing about in the media. It's sad and no one deserves to die but c'mon, use some damn common sense.

It's really sad on both sides.

There is a video of this same scenario on the internet where a guy ignored police orders, walked to his car, reached in and grabbed a gun, then executed the police officer by shooting him multiple times and then finishing him off by shooting him in the face as he lay on the ground. I think it happened in Georgia. Google it. It's horrific. I believe this video is shown to cops during their training. You don't let someone walk back to their car and reach in if you're telling them to stop. Otherwise, you could end up dead.

If the Cop is giving you orders to freeze, you don't disobeying and then start trying to reach in your car. The cop doesn't know if you're going to pull a gun or not. I hate to see anyone die but it seems like common sense to me. I got pulled over the other day by a cop, did exactly what he told me, and had no problems. I'm sure if I tried to fight him for his gun, or gave an indication I was going to grab a gund, he would have shot me.

I'll let the facts come out but the public is so quick to rush to judgement. The cops in Baltimore and Ferguson were cleared of any wrong doing yet there were riots in the streets before anyone even knew the truth.

If a police officer tells you to freeze, don't attack them. Don't try to grab their gun. Don't disobey, walk to your car, and then act like you're reaching for something.

It seems pretty simple. I'm sure there are some bad cops out there but that's the minority. White people get shot by police officers just as much as black people but it never gets publicized. It's almost like the media is trying to divide people.
    Last edited by BigDofBA; 09-21-16 at 12:11 AM.
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave BigDofBA 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^ The media is absolutely trying to divide people and doing a good job at it.... They are first to show an act of police violence against any black criminal and call it a potential foul, and yes white people are shot by cops all the time and you never hear about those events happening only because they don't stir controversy and draw ratings like a black shooting..

This is what our American media engines goals are, stir emotions, divide races, create controversy, etc.. Reporting riots is big for ratings also..

Every black man I see that is shot by cops seems just to me.. They had it coming in 99 percent of the cases by their own actions.. No one is above the law not even a drugged out black man with a rap sheet longer and thicker then a gone with the wind book novel...

xdodger19
    xdodger19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

these murderers dont have any rights to give orders you are crazy
    They went out looking for someone to shoot obviously
    You people who defend murder can burn in hell
    Yes dividing people is good
    Some like you support police terrorism
    Others are against it, so of course there is division

xdodger19
    xdodger19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

Yeah racists using "the law" as a pretense to act out their racist murders
    These peopel don't care about the law
    on 911 the american govt led by the bush administration murdered their own ctizens
    no one seems to care about the law in this case,
    This gives Americans an excuse to join the military and get paid
    No one cares about the law when it suits them,
    America is just a digusting country full of racist, violent, gun crazy people

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Brace yourselves more riots surely to come after this... BLM sure to rage.... Video just surfaced now..

Funny thing is the female white cop that shot this unarmed black man said he would not comply to any of her orders and he was reaching in his car at which time the female cop feared for her life and then shot.. She believed he could have been reaching into the car for a gun..

If he obeyed simple police orders he would still be alive today.. I don't have a real problem with this and if it was a white man I'd feel the same.. Although maybe the police should have tazed him rather then shot him..

The story - CNN reports http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/20/us/okl...lice-shooting/
    Its sad that you now devalue life so much that your final answer is "if he obeyed the cop, he'd still be alive". That was a human that presented no threat to anyone, in fact his only crime was not obeying an officers commands. In that instance, the officer chose to become jusge, jury and executioner, found him guilty and sentenced him to death, because he was walking away with his hands up.

A person was murdered, and you're ok with it because he didnt obey another person. That is absolutey sickening.

Life has no value in your eyes jibby

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

She should be charged with manslaughter at the very least. Her story is about as credible as a $3bill. Easy for her to lie because her co-workers will back her story and the other side is deceased and can't tell his side.

When you guys say that he should just comply and lie down, it is very easy to say that from the comfort of your home. When guns are drawn on you for no reason you just might panic. Add in that there is a big precedent of police brutality on minorities and your panic level rises up a few more notches.

I try to keep from lashing out at people when these things happen but when people aren't seeing progress taking place with a broken system, some will go for blood to balance the scales.

I don't like the idea of innocent good police officers getting hurt or killed in retaliation for an incompetent co-worker. Nothing good can come of that. If people want to retaliate against police they should go after known corrupt officers.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Its sad that you now devalue life so much that your final answer is "if he obeyed the cop, he'd still be alive". That was a human that presented no threat to anyone, in fact his only crime was not obeying an officers commands. In that instance, the officer chose to become jusge, jury and executioner, found him guilty and sentenced him to death, because he was walking away with his hands up.

A person was murdered, and you're ok with it because he didnt obey another person. That is absolutey sickening.

Ignore jbibby. He is a verified bitch. Wants to wipe Muslims off the earth but won't join the military. Typical loudmouth pussy. All bark and no bite.

Hope your opiate withdrawals are minimal and that your body is adjusting to being clean.

qwaszx123
    qwaszx123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

What is the matter with these Americans. If they aren't bombing the daylights out of the middle east for their oil, they are murdering innocent, unarmed minorities.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Blacks in Charlotte rioted burning truck cargo and police vehicles saying a racist cop murdered a black man just sitting in his car reading a book....only problem is the cop that shit him was a black man as well under leadership from a black police chief. So slow down people ....it's not always racially motivated.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Try being a cop and pulling over someone that doesn't listen to commands and this can happen.. I guess people like Grits, Kragen, and xdodger probably find this is as a justified shooting..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-21-16 at 01:11 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

Life does have value to me but whether you are black, white or green, if you stop your truck in the middle of the road, high on drugs, and not obeying police commands then begin reaching into the truck you have to expect to be shot and killed by police..

Kragen I also mentioned in my Thread Start Post maybe the officers should have tazed him first when his hands were up and when he was walking away.. That shooting is a bit sketchy but still the man was wreck less and left the cops little choice once he began reaching into his truck...

This is what cops have to deal with, you try being a cop.... All this guy had to do is listen to the cop and not pull a gun on him in this video.....

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

yeah ya think?

lol

penetrating dumbest of the dumb wearing the badge these days. But, that is what they want. That is why it is FACT they will reject you if you score to high on their wonderlic test.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

women should not be cops.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    women should not be cops.
    This could be true.. Women police rely more heavily on their guns when a physical threat is present... They know they can get over powered easily and have their guns actually taken away and then used against them.....

Women in the military (front lines) and or police enforcement has always been a gray area for me to accept....

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

1 less mouth we have to feed

BigDofBA

First of all, it's sad that anyone has to die and I hate it, but let's consider some things....

Why don't people protest and loot when blacks kill blacks? Look at Chicago crime?

Black people kill way more black people than the police do.

Likewise, Police officers are much more likely to be shot than a black person is.

Moreover, white people get shot just as often as black people.

Hell, in the Charlotte instance it was a black police officer working for a black police chief that shot a black man.

How does looting, stealing, and burning your city down help a cause?

How can people protest when they don't even know the facts?

In Tulsa, the guy didn't get shot with his hands up. It was when he disobeyed police, walked to his car, and reached into his car that he got shot.

No one deserves to die but people aren't very smart. Police are now targeted and they're worrying about their lives too.
    Last edited by BigDofBA; 09-21-16 at 09:46 PM.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    First of all, it's sad that anyone has to die and I hate it, but let's consider some things....

Why don't people protest and loot when blacks kill blacks? Look at Chicago crime?

Black people kill way more black people than the police do.

Likewise, Police officers are much more likely to be shot than a black person is.

Moreover, white people get shot just as often as black people.

Hell, in the Charlotte instance it was a black police officer working for a black police chief that shot a black man.

How does looting, stealing, and burning your city down help a cause?

How can people protest when they don't even know the facts?

In Tulsa, the guy didn't get shot with his hands up. It was when he disobeyed police, walked to his car, and reached into his car that he got shot.

No one deserves to die but people aren't very smart. Police are now targeted and they're worrying about their lives too.
    Because that reality and logic doesn't advance the profiteering news pimps and political agendas. Yes...sad. Already saw Attorney Crump making his way around the news...you know how this will play out

Kermit

Rioters shooting each other in Charlotte tonight.

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Because that reality and logic doesn't advance the profiteering news pimps and political agendas. Yes...sad. Already saw Attorney Crump making his way around the news...you know how this will play out

Aaron Hernandez shot his black friend just because he "disrespected" him.

Where was Al Sharpton? Where was the BLM movement? Where were the protesters?

Look, there are crooked cops and they need to be brought to justice. With that said, several of these shootings happened because people were breaking the law and not obeying police commands. The dude in Ferguson committed robbery and assault. Then he assaulted a police officer and tried to take his gun. Then after the officer defended himself, we had a f*ckin movement over BLM. WTH is wrong with people?

Black people kill way more of their own race than anyone else does. The problem isn't the police. It's deeper than that. People need to try to get an education, get a job, and have a purpose in life.

When I see all of these "protesters" out all hours of the night rioting, I highly doubt most of them have careers that can sustain a decent life. Otherwise they wouldn't be on the street.

Maybe I'm just naive. This weekend in Chicago a black man will gun down another black man and there will be no protests. Why is that ok?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

This is all the unemployed welfare blacks that are rioting and looting.. They are rioting not because of the shooting event, they are rioting and looting to have fun, party and maybe even get a free TV or something when someone breaks a store window..

These protesters should all be rounded up and put in jail... They are throwing bottles and rocks at cops in riot gear, police are doing nothing in return when they should be shooting back at these thugs throwing stuff at them.. Police have their hands tied now.. This is not good...

This is what happens every time CNN shows a video of a black man getting shot by police without waiting for the entire story to come out.. I blame the media for inciting these riots..

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

guy was on drugs, too incoherent to even acknowledge the dumb scared bitch who murdered him.....

"shots fired"..... could barely get it out.... clearly doesn't have the mental fortitude to be a cop..... f'n sick.... even the chopper pilot knew she'd fuked up by not going less lethat with a f'n taser.....

bitch should never have been out on the streets on patrol.... hopefully she'll get the boot and some time behind bars for yet another senseless execution.....

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

The thing that frustrates me the most is that this "outrage" and rioting happens without any real investigation. By the time we hear the officers side of the story or the facts, it's too late. Everyone immediately jumps to conclusions, the trash media deserves a lot of blame

retard
    retard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

123 Last