jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Where is the footage from the cars that were already there before this cop got there? Was this a chase? Or did he immediately pull over. Why would they let him walk all the way back to his driver's side car door before grabbing or tackling him?

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Try being a cop and pulling over someone that doesn't listen to commands and this can happen.. I guess people like Grits, Kragen, and xdodger probably find this is as a justified shooting..

yep, shit can get outta hand real quick.....

funny thing is, cops scream like little bitches when they get shot......

as can be heard in the vid below, where these dumbass cops got themseves killed by being passive....

Points Awarded:

retard gave Auto Donk 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    So based on two videos you've seen, all cops scream like little bitches when they get shot?

Have you ever been shot?

I guess if someone shot you multiple times at close range with an assault rifle you would take it like a man huh? We have a Rambo on our hands here at SBR.....

Please enlighten me on your experiences getting shot and let me know how one is supposed to act.

BigDofBA

To add to my Aaron Hernandez example....Why do blacks say black lives matter and then they go and murder innocent black police officers?

There was a black officer killed in Baton Rouge and he had been walking the streets days before giving people hugs.

Anyone find it ironic that some moron murdered a black police officer in the name of justice for black lives?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

yep, shit can get outta hand real quick.....

as can be heard in the vid below, where these dumbass cops got themseves killed by being passive....

Yep the cop in this video should have shot that old man dead when he went back to the car.. Look what happened because he didn't, old man pulls an assault riffle out and then shoots and kills both cops...

The chick cop probably saw this video..

xdodger19
    xdodger19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

Americans are sick violent racist people

retard
    retard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

Quote Originally Posted by xdodger19 View Post

xdodger19
    xdodger19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

The globalist game is the good muslim/bad muslim false narrative
    Obama's job was to set this narrative in motion,

When they are making up a story about 911 bad muslim
    Syrian govt = bad muslim

When they want to send immigrants to the west to further globalist agendas
    Then they pretend they are good muslims
    SO the govt uses the good muslim/bad muslim game to push their agendas

The police terrorism is being encouraged by the democratic administration
    In these latest acts of pigs killing people, they probably did it on purpose
    because of all the protests, they did it to further agitate the populace

Americans are sick violent people who lie about 911 when it was the republicans
    in The bush administration who did it Americans use this lie as an excuse to attack foreign countries
    and they get a military paycheck and benefits
    Americans dont care what the truth is as long as they get a hamburger at the end of the week
    Americans support police terrorism because they are employed by the govt in some capacity

The Govt is probably trying to kill people as a form of depopulation, after the globalists
    pushed all the jobs to asia, americans are useless to them unless they serve as military goon
    or govt worker Otherwise the globalists want to get rid of people. So they have mandated
    for pigs to attack minorities, mentally ill and homeless, and they get white racist fat pigs
    to do the killing, the fat goons don't care about the big picture, just a hamburger
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jtoler

BigDofBA

The globalist game is the good muslim/bad muslim false narrative
    Obama's job was to set this narrative in motion,

When they are making up a story about 911 bad muslim
    Syrian govt = bad muslim

When they want to send immigrants to the west to further globalist agendas
    Then they pretend they are good muslims
    SO the govt uses the good muslim/bad muslim game to push their agendas

The police terrorism is being encouraged by the democratic administration
    In these latest acts of pigs killing people, they probably did it on purpose
    because of all the protests, they did it to further agitate the populace

Americans are sick violent people who lie about 911 when it was the republicans
    in The bush administration who did it Americans use this lie as an excuse to attack foreign countries
    and they get a military paycheck and benefits
    Americans dont care what the truth is as long as they get a hamburger at the end of the week
    Americans support police terrorism because they are employed by the govt in some capacity

The Govt is probably trying to kill people as a form of depopulation, after the globalists
    pushed all the jobs to asia, americans are useless to them unless they serve as military goon
    or govt worker Otherwise the globalists want to get rid of people. So they have mandated
    for pigs to attack minorities, mentally ill and homeless, and they get white racist fat pigs
    to do the killing, the fat goons don't care about the big picture, just a hamburger
    You need to see a shrink.
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave BigDofBA 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Where is the footage from the cars that were already there before this cop got there? Was this a chase? Or did he immediately pull over. Why would they let him walk all the way back to his driver's side car door before grabbing or tackling him?
    What cars that were already there before the cop got there? The woman cop was the first on scene. He didn't get pulled over at all, he parked his vehicle in the oncoming traffic lane because he thought that it was going to blow up. the police were already in route to another call when this call came in. The guy had already walked back to his vehicle by the time the other officers arrived.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    What cars that were already there before the cop got there? The woman cop was the first on scene. He didn't get pulled over at all, he parked his vehicle in the oncoming traffic lane because he thought that it was going to blow up. the police were already in route to another call when this call came in. The guy had already walked back to his vehicle by the time the other officers arrived.
    On vid to me it shows a cop going to the scene, there are cops already there with cars no? Where is their footage then? And he hadnt already walked back to his car when they arrived, they walked together with him after he was standing behind his vehicle with his hands up. I suspect they were barking at him then so why not grab him or tackle him, seems weird to let him get to door and then unload.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

You're seeing the worst of us Americans on the news and in videos like these.. Maybe on this forum as well..

We're not all like this.. Just stay out of the American ghettos and stick to the rich areas and you bypass all this crap...

The natives are getting restless though in the inner cites....

jtoler

Nevermind saw copter angle didnt see that angle before. Still seems uncalled for to me, havent read anything on this only looking at vid so dont know anything about it or why a copter was even there if no chase.

jtoler

psyops

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

The main issue is that blacks commit more crimes by far over whites by ratio of population. The only way to.change this is for.blacks to improve there image and give a better impression. I'm from new york...there is tons more issues in.black areas then white..so as an officer you know you are approaching more problems ..how could you change that?? It's not about color if skin..it's about what that color brings to crime. There is thus type of labeling done to others..older men talking and joking with younger kadies..oh he wants sex. You go out to eat and if you don't dress decently or are very overweight you are treated differently. When guns are drawn you should do everything to not create fear to officers...walking towards truck and maybe reaching in..you get shot. Are there issues of people shot unfairly..yes...but when you deal with humans...this is risk.

nyplayer33

Read the law...threat of deadly physical force...either demonstrated or appearance b that it could happen gives them permission to shoot.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    The main issue is that blacks commit more crimes by far over whites by ratio of population. The only way to.change this is for.blacks to improve there image and give a better impression. I'm from new york...there is tons more issues in.black areas then white..so as an officer you know you are approaching more problems ..how could you change that?? It's not about color if skin..it's about what that color brings to crime. There is thus type of labeling done to others..older men talking and joking with younger kadies..oh he wants sex. You go out to eat and if you don't dress decently or are very overweight you are treated differently. When guns are drawn you should do everything to not create fear to officers...walking towards truck and maybe reaching in..you get shot. Are there issues of people shot unfairly..yes...but when you deal with humans...this is risk.

It's true Blacks do commit the most crimes.. How can they even complain about be mistreated by law enforcement when they create the most problems with crime? Just look at the jails, the highest percentage of ethnicity are Blacks..

You surely don't hear about Cops and Asians having these kinds of problems.. Mexicans and Cops don't carry this same kind of baggage either...

Jaycee Harland
    Jaycee Harland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 163

Should have tazed him, not shot him.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Charged with first degree manslaughter

Good to hear

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Ok let me get this straight????

Black man on PCP stops his SUV in on coming lane of traffic (dangerous and obviously driving under the influence), he gets out of the truck claiming the car is going to blow up (more craziness) and then he doesn't respond to police commands, police chick thinks he's high on dope which he was, she commands him to stop and he doesn't, he raises his hands and walks away back to the truck ignoring the female officer commands..

The black man then with his back turned from the police begins to reach into his truck.. Female officer then fires and shoots the man...

I do think the situation was handled wrong, should have tazed him for sure or have a multiple officer blitz to tackle him, arrest him and cuff him on the ground..

Shooting the man was using excessive force but under the situation the female cop absolutely could have been in fear for her life as she saw it....

If I were a juror on her manslaughter trial I may not convict her of anything. She should lose her job as a police officer and maybe be put on legal probation, not be allowed to own or carry a fire arm ever again also...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-22-16 at 04:40 PM.

The Kraken

With great power, comes great responsibility

I assume the DA has all the facts, she was charged very quickly. There were 3 other cops there, there is evidence Im sure none of us know.

Was the guy on PCP? I haven't see that info released. He sure didn't act like he was. He was very subdued for a PCP high. Regardless, being high isn't a death sentence. This angle is simply a way to get the discussion off topic, many people are arrested on pcp, and they're not exectuted.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

So every time the news airs a video of a black guy getting shot by a cop that is justified or not we get a riot.. Wonderful..lol..

Thugs rioting and looting.... National Guard is out tonight in NC and just maybe a rent a soldier will get trigger happy and stop all this none sense... ..

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    So every time the news airs a video of a black guy getting shot by a cop that is justified or not we get a riot.. Wonderful..lol..

Thugs rioting and looting.... National Guard is out tonight in NC and just maybe a rent a soldier will get trigger happy and stop all this none sense... ..
    Can you show me where the guy was on pcp?????

Also, are they rioting Tulsa?????

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Can you show me where the guy was on pcp?????

Also, are they rioting Tulsa?????
    They found PCP in his vehicle, based on the fact that he was parked on the incoming lane, thought his car was going blow up, and him not responding to any police commands leads one to think he was on one and out of his mind...

The female cops defense is she thought he was under the influence, not responding to commands, and then going back to the car to retrieve a weapon so she assumed... The female cop said she was in fear of her life when she saw him attempting to reach in the car.....

The chick cop was obviously trigger happy after everything I read and saw.. A man high as a kite and not responding to police commands but has his hands up briefly probably doesn't warrant a death sentence..

I do have a problem with this shooting but this man was out of control, has a rap sheet too.. He's no Saint so to speak..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-22-16 at 09:14 PM.

BigDofBA

A cop shot a white man in Fresno. Zero news coverage.

nyplayer33

Blacks committed most of crimes and they are a much smaller part of the population. There lies issues. Get rid of the door rag...dress better act quieter and maybe perception if blacks will be better...just like fat guy wearing old clothes..dress better helps.

Nitrogen
    Chasing
    Nitrogen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 401

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    When? Back in July? Or more recently?

If it was this one - it was definitely on CNN and Fox

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/14/us/fre...hooting-video/

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1926

You resist arrest, expect to get shot. That's what all these police shootings have in common.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9059

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    You should protest if it you really care.

It would great for everybody if white people got upset and said something about cases of police brutality. Would actually finally
    cause some change.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

good post, this is by the far the most popular video used to brainwash new officers into being scared little bitches that we see daily.

Auto Donk

glad they charged the bitch.... as for her being "scared for her life", that feeble little ho would be scared for her life if I walked about behind her and said "boo!".....

she was clearly distressed and was never fit, mentally, to be a cop..... she was a coward with a badge....

as for reaching into the f'n car, typical cop lie.... the window was f'n rolled up

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    good post, this is by the far the most popular video used to brainwash new officers into being scared little bitches that we see daily.
    sickens me to hear that little bitch cop scream.... what a f'n pussy....

i've been shot twice, and never made a sound other than anger..... yelled at one guy, "YOU FUKKIN SHOT ME??? YOU MOTHER FUKKER" AS I knocked his quivering over-andrenalized ass clean out, and held him for the cops.....

who the fuk screams like a little bitch as they get shot? only cops, i guess.....

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

the scream is what really sells the fear to the new officer. Again, that is why ever officer sees that video.

glad they charged the bitch.... as for her being "scared for her life", that feeble little ho would be scared for her life if I walked about behind her and said "boo!".....

she was clearly distressed and was never fit, mentally, to be a cop..... she was a coward with a badge....

as for reaching into the f'n car, typical cop lie.... the window was f'n rolled up
    exactly, if that is what made her scared for her life then she just admitted why she should not be allowed to carry a gun and the same would go for over half the police force, at least. Scared bitches thanks to their training.
    Last edited by brooks85; 09-23-16 at 08:42 AM.

BigDofBA

I read an article the window was down.

Either way, I agree the cop shouldn't have used her weapon.

You're a tough guy taken bullets in stride. Thanks for the insight Rambo. I didn't know SBR had so many badasses on here.

Auto Donk

They drew first blood.... mumble mumble

First 123 Last