konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

whats by his foot after he is shot it looks like a gun

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

This black man was being a menace to society, endangering the public while operating a vehicle under the influence of a hard substance. He's not responding and cooperating with law enforcement.. He was speaking of bombs and along the lines of his car blowing up..

I'd probably shoot this guy as well just for the hell of it ...

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    This black man was being a menace to society, endangering the public while operating a vehicle under the influence of a hard substance. He's not responding and cooperating with law enforcement.. He was speaking of bombs and along the lines of his car blowing up..

I'd probably shoot this guy as well just for the hell of it ...
    and your quote sums up why you are an ignorant pussy. Thus the name JPussy.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    and your quote sums up why you are an ignorant pussy. Thus the name JPussy.
    I'm just trying to be a gangsta thug like you Grits.. Cut me some slack...

Don't hate and shoot a brotha cause I ain't no pussy ass, punk ass, crooked ass beeeotch.

Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-23-16 at 02:45 PM.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Don't hate and shoot a brotha cause I ain't no pussy ass, punk ass, crooked ass beeeotch.

JBIBBY STARRING IN IS THAT A MUSLIM OR BIG BROTHA NEXT DOOR!LOL

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^ I'm scared for everyone else not myself... Please Chico this world is going to crap regardless and we all know it deep down..

I'm just enjoying my life now while it's still pretty good.. Future is sketchy as hell with all the available technology on the internet going into the wrong hands.. Got Islam on the rise, greed and corruption every where you look, humans are certainly over populating the world and busting at the seams, polluting it up. Etc.. etc..

I'm not gonna lose any sleep over it.. I would be a little nervous to bring a child into this world though I can't lie just based on the potentially ruff future a new born would be facing..

So don't worry be happy is the best attitude to take....

Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-23-16 at 04:50 PM.

Jaycee Harland
    Jaycee Harland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 163

If there is a solution it has to start with police that receive double the training they have now AND double the salary they have now. You cant expect professionalism at a brain surgeons level and the pay at a chiropractors level. As with everything, the more money you offer, the better quality of applicants.
    In addition there must be a clear as crystal explanation by the president of the U.S. what responsibility the public has when dealing with the police. NO gray areas..tussle with a cop, go to jail. assault a cop go to prison.
    Since we have about as much chance of this happening as me choking out damien Maia, its just a bunch of cappers shooting the shit on a forum.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Jaycee Harland View Post
    If there is a solution it has to start with police that receive double the training they have now AND double the salary they have now. You cant expect professionalism at a brain surgeons level and the pay at a chiropractors level. As with everything, the more money you offer, the better quality of applicants.
    In addition there must be a clear as crystal explanation by the president of the U.S. what responsibility the public has when dealing with the police. NO gray areas..tussle with a cop, go to jail. assault a cop go to prison.
    Since we have about as much chance of this happening as me choking out damien Maia, its just a bunch of cappers shooting the shit on a forum.
    Their pensions and benefits are pretty damn solid if they are on the beat for years and years. Just like school teachers... Once retired they still get the same paychecks until they die.. Salary benefits kick in big time after retirement..

Still I think cops should be paid more just like teachers should also.. Two most important jobs in society and the pay is shiiiit.. Go figure?

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

You are still a scared little pussy. JPussy = all talk and no action. Your family must be ashamed of you. Your dad thinks you are his daughter.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    You are still a scared little pussy. JPussy = all talk and no action. Your family must be ashamed of you. Your dad thinks you are his daughter.
    Lol, You're a funny guy.. I like you Grits that's why I'll kill you last...

PS. Stop cheating on the SBR trivia question game.. No way you're smart enough to hit those 3 question trivia answers like you are doing week after week..

What do you have a second computer and a side kick friend ready to hit google search with every trivia question being fired off? Be honest...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-24-16 at 11:21 AM.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    whats by his foot after he is shot it looks like a gun
    Yes Kock, it was a gun. But the Tulsa PD decided it was in their best interest to not release that tidbit and just let the media think a black man was shot for no reason with his hands up.

You broke the case, Inspector Gadget

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8490

First 123