1st and Ten's Avatar Become A Pro!

1st and Ten

Get 'em Uninted!

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10539

Quote Originally Posted by DeluxeLiner View Post
    What a piece of shit liar. Venditto is also not a lawyer and signed it esquire. What a low life. This is stealing, it doesn't matter if he donated the money (he didn't).

Hope you stopped that payment untiltheend...venditto needs to stop making up bs excuses for why he is a coward and not getting on the forum. This is also really none of the forums business to begin with so he need not post this ridiculous statement. We should start a fund to hunt this guy down and ruin him.

Cordially Yours,
    Patrick T. Venditto, Esq.<<<<

Glad somebody else saw this too,also who the fukk signs off on an email"cordially yours"?BS

1st and Ten

Quote Originally Posted by MBENZ View Post

Cordially Yours,
    Patrick T. Venditto, Esq.<<<<

Glad somebody else saw this too,also who the fukk signs off on an email"cordially yours"?BS
    Patty apparently

Pecos Bill
    f\*\*k you Angie!
    Pecos Bill's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Jonah View Post
    Am I thick? Is this letter from Ven a joke...If not, some of you's have absolutely lost it, giving this guy props for having the lowlife audacity to pull this selfish save the world, screw your neighbors type of stunt that is driving this country into the toilet.
    Wow man you are a new low. Dogging on a man that donated to charity....to help the poor earthquake victims no less. Lame

Matt Rain
    Matt Rain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 659

Patty "+EV" Venditto!

Fischnasty
    come on Papanick!
    Fischnasty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 311

mattay!

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

patty vendittoyo = worldwide philanthropist

tonyhomo
    tonyhomo's Avatar Become A Pro!

great story ,
    but if i were uteof i wouldn't be so happy about someone trying to make fun of my situation

Jonah
    Jonah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Pecos Bill View Post
    Wow man you are a new low. Dogging on a man that donated to charity....to help the poor earthquake victims no less. Lame
    You got to be kidding me! First off, it's prob not true. Second, of all you don't give charity with someone else's money...and then put it in their name w/o their consent. Like you are doing some grand noble act!

Stealing from someone = charity like drinking a V8 with arsenic = something that is good for you.

Matt Rain
    Matt Rain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 659

Quote Originally Posted by Fischnasty View Post
    mattay!
    Fischay! Tell your sister to call me.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

unreal

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

i am a degen only know about haiti from playing poker lol

UntilTheNDofTimE
    I thought i told you that we dont stop
    UntilTheNDofTimE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

$200 is nothing to me. I actually have a job and a pan to piss in unlike that **** venditto. If this was actually done i wudnt have a problem with it, i actually personally made a $50 donation to the haiti fund already. As for the jokes about it most of you need entertainment around here if this makes you feel better about your self or laugh .

Im 20 years old i make approximately $2000 a month, ive been living at home for the past 6 months so i no longer pay rent.

$500 goes to bills and spending
    $500 to savings
    $1000 to a savings account thats considered my gambling Bankroll.

I separate income from disposable income, if you check my threads i rarely place bets, and only bet in games where by tip i already have a 1+ point edge. Im in no way one of you junkies that does this for action. Im here to make some spare change n have fun doing it. AS for everyone here its a lesson to trust no one.

In conclusion....

This whole ordeal costed me nothing, I froze my bank account associated with paypal the morning after the ordeal, my paypal account now shows a balance of -200, but Ive let customer service no that i will not do anything about clearing it up. Good riddance everybody and happy days to come.

Shortstop
    542-481-4 +40.25
    Shortstop's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well said Timer. You definitely come out as the bigger man here.

UntilTheNDofTimE

Quote Originally Posted by Shortstop View Post
    Well said Timer. You definitely come out as the bigger man here.
    I basically started the whole threads about him to put him out there as a bad person. Whatever he chooses to do in life he has to live with the consequences of his actions. The guy would probably steal from a old lady or even his parents given the chance. hes 24? , get off your ass son. Ive made some bad decisions in life but im actually a man and face what is in front of me instead of standing behind a wall. What has become of him is more than enough of a reason to feel sorry for the kid.

WASTED OPPORTUNITY

" That same ole crowd was like a cold dark cloud, that we could never rise above"

DeluxeLiner
    DeluxeLiner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Bottomline: If Venditto decides to post again or go to chat, everybody needs to tell him what a lowlife piece of shit he is and lambaste him.

UntilTheNDofTimE

Bottomline: If Venditto decides to post again or go to chat, everybody needs to tell him what a lowlife piece of shit he is and lambaste him.

tltaylor89
    FVn=S(1+c)n
    tltaylor89's Avatar Become A Pro!

How did it end up negative on youre end time

UntilTheNDofTimE

Cause i funded the payment to patty via a wire. Since im a premium member anything under 1000 can be instantly sent. Since i froze my bank account the wire in essence " bounced", so my paypal acct shows -200.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

Im kinda glad you got your paypal messed up and that he got banned for stealing. i dont know either one of your from ricki lakes left tit but youre both Judging people that you know nothing about; thinking youre better because you live a certain way or make certain decisions. theres more to life than being able to save money or support yourselves- being lost in the system in a mundane state of being.

I liken the feeling i get when i put everything in my pocket on one spin at the roulette table- to a lion running around in burger king behind the counter- just doing whatever the f*ck he wants because it feels good- potentially bad, potentially good- but hes feeling the rush and living the life. If my buddys wanna play cards, or a random bum wants to flip a quarter heads or tails for 50 bucks- im most likely down for it: because i enjoy it, because i like it. i make a choice to enjoy my life to this uncommon extent. Plus, you know as well as anyone how some research and analysis can increase an edge in predicting games correctly...champ.

disclaimer: that is unhealthy degenerate behavior to bet how a lot of us on here, including myself, bet on a regular basis. It is also not good to gamble Instead of taking care of your responsibilities.

lol @ whoever said it was like robinhood.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

This is bad

I say Patty gets a lifetime ban here

Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

What a piece of shit liar. Venditto is also not a lawyer and signed it esquire. What a low life.
    LOL I was going to mention this. In New York state you can get in a lot of trouble for representing yourself as a member of the Bar when you are not, including using the title Esq.

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Patty should be banned...good work sbr...kid is lying! Also daddy needs to cut him off! Once a stiff always a stiff...

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

fukk you Patty, you have no right to do what you did w/ someone else's money

plus everyone knows, you didn't donate SHIT,

you alrdy lost the money and want to sound good about the situation

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida
    StraitShooter's Avatar Become A Pro!

After sleeping on this..it is such bull shit..it may just be a hoax by FishNasty

If it is..good one..you got alot of us..although you chose a delicate subject where a poster was scammed

If I was uteof..this letter would piss me off..maybe even more than the actual debt

We all owe uteof for exposing this guy..who the fuk wants to have a conversation with the likes of this Hooligan..hes been here a while and was liked by many..he may have already done this to a guy already

and to lie about giving it to charity?..what a life this guy must lead..to carry the burden of these sins on his soul with every step he takes..capt Karma is waiting around the next corner youngster..Dont bull shit your self

he is reading sbr too..especially this stuff..

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Note to self: If you want to insult mods/owners/people you don't like etc do it in a letter form. Say for example you received a letter from a Nigerian in Kuala Lumpur telling you that such and such is a mongoloid...

You get the idea. This is permitted to do here as long as it's written in novel style. No chance for a libel.

kenny123
    kenny123's Avatar Become A Pro!

YEA!!!!

Sforz
    SBR CHAT KING!
    Sforz's Avatar Become A Pro!

omg lol... hahahahahhahaha

patty you f\*\*k, no chance you donated that money... i know you too well.

Sforz
    SBR CHAT KING!
    Sforz's Avatar Become A Pro!

btw, he donates $200 bucks to people he dosn't know, but when his sister asks for some money to pay for her school, he says no (at the time he had 20k in his 5dimes account)... patty cmon bro. ...

Fischnasty
    come on Papanick!
    Fischnasty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 311

Quote Originally Posted by UntilTheNDofTimE View Post
    you can probably get a tax write-off for this too.

onthewhat
    onthewhat's Avatar Become A Pro!

I doubt Patty even wrote that letter

I think Fisch doctored it

Richkas
    Richkas's Avatar Become A Pro!

Phuck Haiti.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Patty is a compulsive gambler

Do we need to say more??

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

$500 goes to bills and spending
    $500 to savings
    $1000 to a savings account thats considered my gambling Bankroll.

Rent free ?

First 12345 Last