boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post

I'm not sure why you continue to blow this venditto guy

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DeluxeLiner View Post
    What a piece of shit liar. Venditto is also not a lawyer and signed it esquire. What a low life. This is stealing, it doesn't matter if he donated the money (he didn't).

Hope you stopped that payment untiltheend...venditto needs to stop making up bs excuses for why he is a coward and not getting on the forum. This is also really none of the forums business to begin with so he need not post this ridiculous statement. We should start a fund to hunt this guy down and ruin him.

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Fischnasty View Post
    a few hours ago i recieved this email from patty venditto. he told me that he was having trouble logging into his SBR account and requested that i post this in players talk. original message to follow:

Fischnasty,

Over the past several days, I have had difficulty logging into my account at SBRForum. My password has not been working with my account. I believe CrazyLou is behind this, in a pitiful attempt to blackball me from Players Talk. I am attempting to resolve this isssue and have been in contact with SBR John directly. In the meantime, I am sending this message to you in the hopes that you will post it in Players Talk in order to clear my name.

A few days ago, a person posting under the handle "UntilTheNDofTimE" contacted me regarding an ******************* of monies. The deal was that he would wire me 200 USD via PayPal and I would subsequently transfer 200 USD to his FullTilt pokker (sic) account.

Next, UntilTheNDofTimE transferred me the $200 with PayPal succesfully. At or around this time, however, I had just learned of the recent tragedy that befell the nation of Haiti (the poorest country in the Western Hemisphere).

As you know, Fischnasty, Lady Luck has been less than kind to me over the last few months. I have seen first hand what a gambling addiction can do to a man, his family and his other personal relationships. I have successfully exited the world of gambling in order to better myself as a brother, son and member of the human race. I hope one day you too can do the same.

My next move was one about which I thought long and hard. While I do not know UntilTheNDofTimE very well, I know he is headed in a bad direction and if he continues to gamble he will regret it. Maybe not today; maybe not tomorrow; but soon--and for the rest of his life. So I took the $200 he sent me and donated it to one of the many relief efforts provided to the Haitian people by Good Christians such as myself.

Please inform UntilTheNDofTimE that a reciept in his name for said donation is currently being processed and I will send it via electronic mail to him at my soonest opportunity. I also realize that he may be angry with me regarding my decision, but I know that in time he will learn that what I did was best for not only him but humanity in general. Thank you in advance for posting this message in the Players Talk Forum.

Cordially Yours,
    Patrick T. Venditto, Esq.

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Patty is just misunderstood...I think!

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

piece of shit

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

He's living the dream ...

BGS 9.5
    BGS 9.5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3629

Fischyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

Here you go

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

what a piece of work he is

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

gutless cowardly skumbag thief

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

snake, go slither back into your hole venditto

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

pat venditto/apricot sinner, did these people ever get paid back?

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post

what a piece of work he is

billyloco
    et5tdFRy
    billyloco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1620

I'm appaled....period!!

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Fischnasty View Post
    a few hours ago i recieved this email from patty venditto. he told me that he was having trouble logging into his SBR account and requested that i post this in players talk. original message to follow:

Fischnasty,

Over the past several days, I have had difficulty logging into my account at SBRForum. My password has not been working with my account. I believe CrazyLou is behind this, in a pitiful attempt to blackball me from Players Talk. I am attempting to resolve this isssue and have been in contact with SBR John directly. In the meantime, I am sending this message to you in the hopes that you will post it in Players Talk in order to clear my name.

A few days ago, a person posting under the handle "UntilTheNDofTimE" contacted me regarding an ******************* of monies. The deal was that he would wire me 200 USD via PayPal and I would subsequently transfer 200 USD to his FullTilt pokker (sic) account.

Next, UntilTheNDofTimE transferred me the $200 with PayPal succesfully. At or around this time, however, I had just learned of the recent tragedy that befell the nation of Haiti (the poorest country in the Western Hemisphere).

As you know, Fischnasty, Lady Luck has been less than kind to me over the last few months. I have seen first hand what a gambling addiction can do to a man, his family and his other personal relationships. I have successfully exited the world of gambling in order to better myself as a brother, son and member of the human race. I hope one day you too can do the same.

My next move was one about which I thought long and hard. While I do not know UntilTheNDofTimE very well, I know he is headed in a bad direction and if he continues to gamble he will regret it. Maybe not today; maybe not tomorrow; but soon--and for the rest of his life. So I took the $200 he sent me and donated it to one of the many relief efforts provided to the Haitian people by Good Christians such as myself.

Please inform UntilTheNDofTimE that a reciept in his name for said donation is currently being processed and I will send it via electronic mail to him at my soonest opportunity. I also realize that he may be angry with me regarding my decision, but I know that in time he will learn that what I did was best for not only him but humanity in general. Thank you in advance for posting this message in the Players Talk Forum.

Cordially Yours,
    Patrick T. Venditto, Esq.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Venditto you are a fukkin sucker.

You wasted your money on people that don't appreciate it in the least.

They couldn't give a fukk less about you and, God forbid, if a situation ever arose in which they saw an opportunity to steal, loot, and pillage everything you own they wouldn't hesitate to do so, not to mention, kill you for no reason other than they could.

They are a bunch of fukkin animals.

If you really want to help, then start helping real people. Not animals.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

We've got stiffs calling out other stiffs

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    We've got stiffs calling out other stiffs
    Who?

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Did he ever pay this back?

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

Is bumping old threads still frowned upon?

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Is bumping old threads still frowned upon?

For this classic...no.

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Yes I believe that

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

The yesteryear

Sure miss most of these fukks

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

the good ole days

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

Are you fukkin kidding me right now? Saloon?

JFC

First ... 2345