pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

jihadi bitch dead

...finally! I wonder what took them so long to track this kuwaiti coward piece of shit.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

That's just one of many.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    That's just one of many.

sshz
    sshz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

Quite an ugly fellow too......

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

These fukking cowardly cokksuckers

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

I just don't get it, blow themselves up... For their god..terrorizing people to submit to their crap ways and shia law...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?ipadtype...&layout=tablet

we need more of these accidents then ...

pronk

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    I just don't get it, blow themselves up... For their god..terrorizing people to submit to their crap ways and shia law...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?ipadty...&layout=tablet

we need more of these accidents then ...

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

There's already another "john" I don't see what the big deal is about targeting him....wouldn't it be some shit if he really got his virgins.

chipper
    chipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2174

Let's hope ALL ISIS members end up the same way...

pronk

Quote Originally Posted by chipper View Post
    Let's hope ALL ISIS members end up the same way...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: brainfreeze

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Quote Originally Posted by pronk View Post

They need to this shit to themselves more often.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Let's remember this as we mourn approximately 130 dead in Paris, France. The globalist have murdered roughly 350,000 Syrians alone, not counting Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya and other countries. Then the globalist train and fund Al Qaeda, ISIS, ISIL, mujahideen etc.
    This Special clandestine operation is geared at making the Europeans and other non-Muslim lands to fight and kill each other so the globalist can take and restrict freedoms.
    Say yourself with everything you say and do is monitored do these "Terror cells" plan and execute these rampages? with military rifles and grenades?
    If your response to this attack is revenge then you have simply took the bait and need to ask why are the homelands of aforementioned allowed to be destroyed causing a refugee (Invasion) of these non-muslim lands.
    People are simply being used as puppets and the ones who need to die are safe and protected

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11886

Take away the guns and knives and they are all cowards on the run.. Need to rid the earth of these scum bags.. Make the world a better place for everyone to live in..

I will say this, home land security better really up their game now to keep us all safe until they are defeated...

recon1
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Take away the guns and knives and they are all cowards on the run.. Need to rid the earth of these scum bags.. Make the world a better place for everyone to live in..

I will say this, home land security better really up their game now to keep us all safe until they are defeated...
    DHS (Homeland security) lead by the CIA and State department is allowing these people in via open borders, how are they gonna "Keep you safe?" It's a shell game dude and your eyes have been tricked. CIA destabilizing Arab regions creating a revenge and refugee situation. This whole BS is one part "Depopulation" and you think DHS is gonna keep you safe?

Those who trade in freedom for safety and security deserve neither.
    Ben Franklin
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: brainfreeze

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    DHS (Homeland security) lead by the CIA and State department is allowing these people in via open borders, how are they gonna "Keep you safe?" It's a shell game dude and your eyes have been tricked. CIA destabilizing Arab regions creating a revenge and refugee situation. This whole BS is one part "Depopulation" and you think DHS is gonna keep you safe?

Ben Franklin
    Well, I think another horrible terrorist attack here on US soil will wake us up again just like 9/11 did. That might not be a bad thing in the long run.. We have a short memory as a Nation of people.. I hate to say that but it's true... This Country doesn't want to go to war again, our citizens and politicians don't want to see our young soldiers get focked up again fighting in the Middle East.. It's taxing on our economy too..

I do believe it needs to happen again though to reduce the growing real terrorists threats to the free world.. While we sit back the terrorists just gain more momentum and strength.. This will make it harder for us to defeat them when we do go back on the offensive.. 60 minutes had a good segment on this last night to start the show off..

recon1
    Yep

Well, I think another horrible terrorist attack here on US soil will wake us up again just like 9/11 did. That might not be a bad thing in the long run.. We have a short memory as a Nation of people.. I hate to say that but it's true... This Country doesn't want to go to war again, our citizens and politicians don't want to see our young soldiers get focked up again fighting in the Middle East.. It's taxing on our economy too..

I do believe it needs to happen again though to reduce the growing real terrorists threats to the free world.. While we sit back the terrorists just gain more momentum and strength.. This will make it harder for us to defeat them when we do go back on the offensive.. 60 minutes had a good segment on this last night to start the show off..
    Your advocating "Another terrorist attack" here in the USA? this is what we need to wake up? C'mon man!
    Another attack here will be brought to you by CIA, State Department and certain elements in the FBI. They will create the problem and feed you the cure.
    Wake up Jibby, Take this example; your home is broke into and the thief's kill your pets and steal your belongings (comparison to the events on 9-11-01) your normal response is to tighten up security approach on the egress and regress of property correct? and secure doors windows (Borders) correct? So, the events of 9-11 proper response was to leave borders open and place Border Patrol agents inland on East-West routes?
    New world elite are and have been using USA to destabilize the world and mainly middle east to create more jihadis. The goal is to pop this off and have full blown civil wars and mass deaths to control population and whoever is left standing will greet the new world order with open arms.
    This U.S. government is not your friend, they are being lead by pure evil and another attack will have you lose so much freedom you'll think your living in 1960's Cuba.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

Ben Franklin
    CIA and FBI are not a part of DHS.

TheMoneyShot

I agree that our own govt. might be doing this. With all of our technology and resources.... there should never been a MAJOR issue in our own homeland. We'd kill our own people to get THE MESSAGE ACROSS. Every time when Obama takes the microphone and is on TV... it's like a big soap opera.

I can't believe as citizens we've all been mislead. Just major FRAUD.

Got to get this guy out of the white house.... election time might be too late!

I don't remember everything when it comes to government rules etc... but once you're at war with another country... or at war in general that president must remain president no matter if his 2 terms are up?

It just seems like this might happen. We're always going to be at war no matter what.

Can't even live life in peace because of greed.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Your advocating "Another terrorist attack" here in the USA? this is what we need to wake up? C'mon man!
    Another attack here will be brought to you by CIA, State Department and certain elements in the FBI. They will create the problem and feed you the cure.
    Wake up Jibby, Take this example; your home is broke into and the thief's kill your pets and steal your belongings (comparison to the events on 9-11-01) your normal response is to tighten up security approach on the egress and regress of property correct? and secure doors windows (Borders) correct? So, the events of 9-11 proper response was to leave borders open and place Border Patrol agents inland on East-West routes?
    New world elite are and have been using USA to destabilize the world and mainly middle east to create more jihadis. The goal is to pop this off and have full blown civil wars and mass deaths to control population and whoever is left standing will greet the new world order with open arms.
    This U.S. government is not your friend, they are being lead by pure evil and another attack will have you lose so much freedom you'll think your living in 1960's Cuba.

Not advocating another Terrorist attack here on US soil but with another one happening it may bring a quicker means to an end to terrorism.. We do hold the strongest military in the world and once unleashed to it's full capacity without mercy no enemy stands a chance..

Now as far as it's own holy wars in the middle east controlling population growth that's another issue.. Yes they do bread like rabbits and as a result you are seeing numbers flooding into Europe now.. It's all a mess... I don't have the answers... I just know we need to put a lid on extreme terrorism that is actually threatening our own way of life here on the home front.

Who wants to live in fear walking around with your family in a fun packed public event? I know I don't...

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I agree that our own govt. might be doing this. With all of our technology and resources.... there should never been a MAJOR issue in our own homeland. We'd kill our own people to get THE MESSAGE ACROSS. Every time when Obama takes the microphone and is on TV... it's like a big soap opera.

I can't believe as citizens we've all been mislead. Just major FRAUD.

Got to get this guy out of the white house.... election time might be too late!

I don't remember everything when it comes to government rules etc... but once you're at war with another country... or at war in general that president must remain president no matter if his 2 terms are up?

It just seems like this might happen. We're always going to be at war no matter what.

Can't even live life in peace because of greed.
    You talking about martial law?

recon1
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    CIA and FBI are not a part of DHS.
    Thanks, Steve for your input. The DHS umbrella is supposed to be Border Patrol, Customs, TSA, immigration, Secret service and Coast guard i believe? as direct LEO affiliates, but also under umbrella this loosely named agency is named: Intelligence and analysis, who's this? I know, do you?, it's the CIA, but legally you can't say CIA because the CIA is not supposed to be operational within the USA. FBI works hand-in-hand with DHS as well.

recon1
    Yep

Not advocating another Terrorist attack here on US soil but with another one happening it may bring a quicker means to an end to terrorism.. We do hold the strongest military in the world and once unleashed to it's full capacity without mercy no enemy stands a chance..

Now as far as it's own holy wars in the middle east controlling population growth that's another issue.. Yes they do bread like rabbits and as a result you are seeing numbers flooding into Europe now.. It's all a mess... I don't have the answers... I just know we need to put a lid on extreme terrorism that is actually threatening our own way of life here on the home front.

Who wants to live in fear walking around with your family in a fun packed public event? I know I don't...
    You can not fight with conventional warfare tools an ideology. You can prevent and minimize. I propose the USA stop the elite who've infiltrated our GOV and prosecute, Stop murdering people in other countries immediately etc. The USA need not allow any muslims in our country it's a conflict of interest in culture to the extreme and at sametime USA out of the countries they occupy. If these cultures and countries want to trade and visit no problem.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

You can not fight with conventional warfare tools an ideology. You can prevent and minimize. I propose the USA stop the elite who've infiltrated our GOV and prosecute, Stop murdering people in other countries immediately etc. The USA need not allow any muslims in our country it's a conflict of interest in culture to the extreme and at sametime USA out of the countries they occupy. If these cultures and countries want to trade and visit no problem.
    We tried that with Germany and the Nazi regime for a while by staying out of it but they just kept coming to where we had to join the fight and help remove the threat completely.... This is a similar situation that is building.. These Muslim extremists won't stop because they consider anyone outside their Muslim religion and beliefs to be a cancer on this planet that should be removed and even beheaded.

The only way to deal with that way of radical thinking is to remove it completely before it becomes a very deadly threat to our entire Country.. It's a war we probably can never completely win but we can keep it down, eliminate it's usefulness to expand most of all.. We need to stay engaged and not just turn a blind eye to it unfortunately or it really will rear it's ugly head and bite us in the ass one day....

Gotta fight down modern day evil that clearly made a stance to be our sworn enemy.. Get them before they get us in simple words..

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8490

Jihad John quit smoking today

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    You talking about martial law?
    Never really meant it in those terms.

All I'm saying is... your number 1 priority as a President is keep citizens at peace. He has divided our nation. He has lost respect from other country leaders. You couldn't possibly fuk this up anymore than he already has. It's almost like these times are inevitable.

It's scary to see how this is unfolding. End of times? Or a correction of mass population? Call it whatever you want. It's sad to see this get ugly.

And how simply this could of been avoided.

recon1
    Yep

We tried that with Germany and the Nazi regime for a while by staying out of it but they just kept coming to where we had to join the fight and help remove the threat completely.... This is a similar situation that is building.. These Muslim extremists won't stop because they consider anyone outside their Muslim religion and beliefs to be a cancer on this planet that should be removed and even beheaded.

The only way to deal with that way of radical thinking is to remove it completely before it becomes a very deadly threat to our entire Country.. It's a war we probably can never completely win but we can keep it down, eliminate it's usefulness to expand most of all.. We need to stay engaged and not just turn a blind eye to it unfortunately or it really will rear it's ugly head and bite us in the ass one day....

Gotta fight down modern day evil that clearly made a stance to be our sworn enemy.. Get them before they get us in simple words..
    Germany was a uniformed military and this is called conventional warfare which is easier to combat than Insurgents, citizens by day and armies at night. With ISIS etc you never really know who is the enemy, just ask any Vietnam veteran how it works out.

Jibby, i'm gonna fast forward your way of thinking, what if i told you the mastermind of ISIS, ISIL, Mujihedeen, Al quieda sits in Pennsylvania avenue, and in the halls of Langley, Virginia? or at least this is where the puppets sit and take the orders? Pretty crazy isn't it? Remember when it un-folds you heard it from some idiot on SBR.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Germany was a uniformed military and this is called conventional warfare which is easier to combat than Insurgents, citizens by day and armies at night. With ISIS etc you never really know who is the enemy, just ask any Vietnam veteran how it works out.

Jibby, i'm gonna fast forward your way of thinking, what if i told you the mastermind of ISIS, ISIL, Mujihedeen, Al quieda sits in Pennsylvania avenue, and in the halls of Langley, Virginia? or at least this is where the puppets sit and take the orders? Pretty crazy isn't it? Remember when it un-folds you heard it from some idiot on SBR.
    Are you posting this from your underground bunker with years of food and TP, wearing your tin foil hat?

Where do you read about this kind of shit? Stop it! You are only hurting yourself. If you post it, it hurts others.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Right, just like the 9/11 conspiracy theories and that fake plane crash into the Pentagon which was actually an American scud missile.. Conspiracy theories are not always fact buddy just because some of the pieces to a puzzle fit. Every Government conspiracy theory I've researched turned out to be just that, a theory someone clever thought up that was complete crap....

I come from a Military back ground, family members served in the Military dating back to just about every American war.. My mother worked at Rand Corporation for 30 years and had a very high level security clearance.. Etc.. I know enough..

I'd say don't buy into everything you read and hear about in these regards especially if they aren't coming from solid reputable sources with documented hard facts.. Government conspiracy theories are mostly cleverly thought out fictional stories to fit certain scenarios in the aftermath to wow the people..

I take them all with a grain of salt..

recon1
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Are you posting this from your underground bunker with years of food and TP, wearing your tin foil hat?

Where do you read about this kind of shit? Stop it! You are only hurting yourself. If you post it, it hurts others.
    Dude, I've earned the right to say the truth and weather you like it or not it's bonafide truth. Do you live under a rock or log? you think it's official understanding the aforementioned terrorist groups were started by the USA who's being strung along by very wealthy groups and individuals.
    i don't live in a bunker, i live in a house and have about enough food to get me to this weekends grocery shopping day. I don't live in fear, i live in truth. Everything i say is absolute 100% BONAFIDE

recon1
    Yep

Right, just like the 9/11 conspiracy theories and that fake plane crash into the Pentagon which was actually an American scud missile.. Conspiracy theories are not always fact buddy just because some of the pieces to a puzzle fit. Every Government conspiracy theory I've researched turned out to be just that, a theory someone clever thought up that was complete crap....

I come from a Military back ground, family members served in the Military dating back to just about every American war.. My mother worked at Rand Corporation for 30 years and had a very high level security clearance.. Etc.. I know enough..

I'd say don't buy into everything you read and hear about in these regards especially if they aren't coming from solid reputable sources with documented hard facts.. Government conspiracy theories are mostly cleverly thought out fictional stories to fit certain scenarios in the aftermath to wow the people..

I take them all with a grain of salt..
    SIR, YOU DONT KNOW SQUAT! Because your Mommy was a secretary at rand is as useful as on a boar hog.
    A plane did hit the Pentagon? show me the photo? i'll be waiting
    Last edited by recon1; 11-16-15 at 07:32 PM.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Dude, I've earned the right to say the truth and weather you like it or not it's bonafide truth. Do you live under a rock or log? you think it's official understanding the aforementioned terrorist groups were started by the USA who's being strung along by very wealthy groups and individuals.
    i don't live in a bunker, i live in a house and have about enough food to get me to this weekends grocery shopping day. I don't live in fear, i live in truth. Everything i say is absolute 100% BONAFIDE
    Were you CIA? If so, what was your security clearance?

You know, propaganda is how anti govt groups get started right? Even world leaders believe in USA conspiracies,
    so you aren't alone there. Iran's ex Pres didn't believe the holocaust against the Jews.

It's good you are using your head for something unlike some in here. You are thinking outside of the box, but
    you are using it for the bad, instead of for the good.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^ His CIA security clearance goes about as deep as a published read from a conspiracy news paper like the Inquirer.. lol.

Recon needs to chill and ease up on the meth use as he seems to be very paranoid in his posts.. The Government is really Isis and everybody should be made ware of that..

Funny shit!!! He did make me laugh with that post..

Gotta call a spade a spade sorry Recon..

recon1
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Were you CIA? If so, what was your security clearance?

You know, propaganda is how anti govt groups get started right? Even world leaders believe in USA conspiracies,
    so you aren't alone there. Iran's ex Pres didn't believe the holocaust against the Jews.

It's good you are using your head for something unlike some in here. You are thinking outside of the box, but
    you are using it for the bad, instead of for the good.

Was never CIA and never alluded to being associated with a traitorous group as such. Who's debating the Holocaust? What i'm saying is totally crashing into your brainwashing and it's very difficult for you to understand.
    I'll make it easier for you to comprehend… I'am 100% pro USA and sounding the alarm that the Fox is in the henhouse calling the shots, it's just that simple. Propaganda? teach what it means i have no idea what the concept is because i choose to see the truth. I know the CIA coined the term "Conspiracy Theorist" mainly to combat all those who refused to believe the JFK "Official narrative" still going strong into the late 60's. Congratulations you feel for it.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-0...-who-challenge
    Conspiracy Theorists USED TO Be Accepted As Normal

Democracy and free market capitalism were founded on conspiracy theories.
    The Magna Carta, the Constitution and Declaration of Independence and other founding Western documents were based on conspiracy theories. Greek democracy and free market capitalism were also based on conspiracy theories.
    But those were the bad old days …Things have now changed.
    The CIA Coined the Term Conspiracy Theorist In 1967

That all changed in the 1960s.
    Specifically, in April 1967, the CIA wrote a dispatch which coined the term “conspiracy theories” … and recommended methods for discrediting such theories. The dispatch was marked “psych” – short for “psychological operations” or disinformation – and “CS” for the CIA’s “Clandestine Services” unit.
    The dispatch was produced in responses to a Freedom of Information Act request by the New York Times in 1976.
    The dispatch states:

2. This trend of opinion is a matter of concern to the U.S. government, including our organization.

The aim of this dispatch is to provide material countering and discrediting the claims of the conspiracy theorists, so as to inhibit the circulation of such claims in other countries. Background information is supplied in a classified section and in a number of unclassified attachments.

3. Action. We do not recommend that discussion of the [conspiracy] question be initiated where it is not already taking place. Where discussion is active addresses are requested:

a. To discuss the publicity problem with and friendly elite contacts (especially politicians and editors) , pointing out that the [official investigation of the relevant event] made as thorough an investigation as humanly possible, that the charges of the critics are without serious foundation, and that further speculative discussion only plays into the hands of the opposition. Point out also that parts of the conspiracy talk appear to be deliberately generated by … propagandists. Urge them to use their influence to discourage unfounded and irresponsible speculation.

b. To employ propaganda assets to and refute the attacks of the critics. Book reviews and feature articles are particularly appropriate for this purpose. The unclassified attachments to this guidance should provide useful background material for passing to assets. Our ploy should point out, as applicable, that the critics are (I) wedded to theories adopted before the evidence was in, (II) politically interested, (III) financially interested, (IV) hasty and inaccurate in their research, or (V) infatuated with their own theories.

4. In private to media discussions not directed at any particular writer, or in attacking publications which may be yet forthcoming, the following arguments should be useful:

a. No significant new evidence has emerged which the Commission did not consider.

b. Critics usually overvalue particular items and ignore others. They tend to place more emphasis on the recollections of individual witnesses (which are less reliable and more divergent–and hence offer more hand-holds for criticism) …

c. Conspiracy on the large scale often suggested would be impossible to conceal in the United States, esp. since informants could expect to receive large royalties, etc.

d. Critics have often been enticed by a form of intellectual pride: they light on some theory and fall in love with it; they also scoff at the Commission because it did not always answer every question with a flat decision one way or the other.

f. As to charges that the Commission’s report was a rush job, it emerged three months after the deadline originally set. But to the degree that the Commission tried to speed up its reporting, this was largely due to the pressure of irresponsible speculation already appearing, in some cases coming from the same critics who, refusing to admit their errors, are now putting out new criticisms.

g. Such vague accusations as that “more than ten people have died mysteriously” can always be explained in some natural way ….

5. Where possible, counter speculation by encouraging reference to the Commission’s Report itself. Open-minded foreign readers should still be impressed by the care, thoroughness, objectivity and speed with which the Commission worked. Reviewers of other books might be encouraged to add to their account the idea that, checking back with the report itself, they found it far superior to the wor

recon1
    Yep

^ His CIA security clearance goes about as deep as a published read from a conspiracy news paper like the Inquirer.. lol.

Recon needs to chill and ease up on the meth use as he seems to be very paranoid in his posts.. The Government is really Isis and everybody should be made ware of that..

Funny shit!!! He did make me laugh with that post..

Gotta call a spade a spade sorry Recon..

Sir, you have no idea what your saying and unfortunately you have ate the shit pie like so many.

Why don't you get busy and show me the picture of plane hitting the Pentagon. Oh, but that's what you were told.

You get one thing in your head buddy ISIS is the mastermind of this administration.

Look at the link i gave kelly and refute that, yu can't because you are the sheep the CIA created, regardless if you know it or not.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

SIR, YOU DONT KNOW SQUAT! Because your Mommy was a secretary at rand is as useful as on a boar hog.
    A plane did hit the Pentagon? show me the photo? i'll be waiting
    Won't show you a photo but will state the intel facts of the damage to support the claim...

12 Last