recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Won't show you a photo but will state the intel facts of the damage...

That doesn't tell me anything. I want to see photo or picture, but you can't because the FBI went to all nearby busineses and confiscated them and you can't even FOIA one from the Gov. What would it hurt to show this footage? we watched two hit in NY? Although i'll tell you what could have happened…Fly a plane at nearly same time low while in sequence with incoming missile. I know few hundred or thousand pilots have signed petition for truth because they say it's impossible to do the maneuver this plane that allegedly hit Pentagon did.
    My point is how can anybody make a reasonable decision on this matter with so many holes in official story? I'm still undecided, but see motive. In-fact one of the alleged witnesses who said he saw plane hit was also caught on camera unknown to him saying he was told to lie.

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Jibby, jibby, jibby... how long you've been eating retard burgers?

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7904

Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave DwightShrute 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

They've made several debunk shows already on this conspiracy theory.. It's really an old story.. Just like the proposed planted series of explosions that ultimately and supposedly brought down the twin towers..

That was a jet fuel fire that lit up the Pentagon after the explosion and that doesn't happen from missiles or bombs. End of story..

Just all bogus conspiracy theories with no solid merit to back them up and there never will be.. Just like there is no ISIS leadership going on in our Government either. Obama isn't the Anti Christ or a mastermind behind all terrorist attacks either.. Maybe a shittty President but that's it..

pronk

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

recon1
    Yep

They've made several debunk shows already on this conspiracy theory.. It's really an old story.. Just like the proposed planted series of explosions that ultimately and supposedly brought down the twin towers..

That was a jet fuel fire that lit up the Pentagon after the explosion and that doesn't happen from missiles or bombs. End of story..

Just all bogus conspiracy theories with no solid merit to back them up and there never will be.. Just like there is no ISIS leadership going on in our Government either. Obama isn't the Anti Christ or a mastermind behind all terrorist attacks either.. Maybe a shittty President but that's it..
    Jibby, you gonna comment on that analysis from the DIA (Defense intelligence agency) said you wanted proof…….

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    Jibby, you gonna comment on that analysis from the DIA (Defense intelligence agency) said you wanted proof…….
    Not buying into it pal like you are reading into it.. No need to comment really but I will..

Sure us pulling all our ground troops out of Iraq opened the door for terrorist groups to rise up like Isis.. That is the fault of our President and the American people not wanting any more of our troops risking their lives in a Country we really have no interest in..

Now to say Obama or leaders wanted ISIS to come into power or anything like that is hog wash.. I keep it real and that's the story..

America and it's leaders decided to bail out at the wrong time because of political pressure and now we have ISIS and it's a shame..

That's it.. That's the story, and now we have to deal with it and so does all our allies. Russia too... Was a major mistake removing all our troops..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-17-15 at 08:09 PM.

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

I mean if nothing else that should stick out to make you wonder, in the pentagon where the " plane " hit, literally has no fire damage beyond impact...none, there's even a picture showing a computer monitor perfectly intact, and this thing was supposedly full of gas. Then you see what they want you to think planes did to the towers and damage that over extensive. Just relating the two the destructions not comparable... The pentagon lawn was literally untouched, and the only video is a blur hitting the wall ... Not everybody is going to be a natural Sherlock Holmes, but if you do the slightest analysis with your own thought and silence what you heard, should be able to see the obvious ... Something ain't right.... did y'all know someone set off fireworks in Paris where people gathered to remembered the ones who passed ? They still have cells in Paris, fact. It wasn't just these " brothers ", would not doubt they're already in America, example New York/Boston and other states with related attacks.. and we converse about the ones that might come from Syria ..ha, NSA has failed, purposefully my guess.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: recon1

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10542

Not buying into it pal like you are reading into it.. No need to comment really but I will..

Sure us pulling all our ground troops out of Iraq opened the door for terrorist groups to rise up like Isis.. That is the fault of our President and the American people not wanting any more of our troops risking their lives in a Country we really have no interest in..

Now to say Obama or leaders wanted ISIS to come into power or anything like that is hog wash.. I keep it real and that's the story..

America and it's leaders decided to bail out at the wrong time because of political pressure and now we have ISIS and it's a shame..

That's it.. That's the story, and now we have to deal with it and so does all our allies. Russia too... Was a major mistake removing all our troops..
    We tried to keep troops there. 5k. Iraq's new govt said no. They wanted no Americans in their country. A year later
    IS came into their country and all of a sudden they want us back. Fuk 'em.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10542

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    I mean if nothing else that should stick out to make you wonder, in the pentagon where the " plane " hit, literally has no fire damage beyond impact...none, there's even a picture showing a computer monitor perfectly intact, and this thing was supposedly full of gas. Then you see what they want you to think planes did to the towers and damage that over extensive. Just relating the two the destructions not comparable... The pentagon lawn was literally untouched, and the only video is a blur hitting the wall ... Not everybody is going to be a natural Sherlock Holmes, but if you do the slightest analysis with your own thought and silence what you heard, should be able to see the obvious ... Something ain't right.... did y'all know someone set off fireworks in Paris where people gathered to remembered the ones who passed ? They still have cells in Paris, fact. It wasn't just these " brothers ", would not doubt they're already in America, example New York/Boston and other states with related attacks.. and we converse about the ones that might come from Syria ..ha, NSA has failed, purposefully my guess.
    Lay off the peyote pal. Makes you paranoid.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    We tried to keep troops there. 5k. Iraq's new govt said no. They wanted no Americans in their country. A year later
    IS came into their country and all of a sudden they want us back. Fuk 'em.
    Middle East Islamic extremists and their thinking is no where near ours.. Can't reason, can't convert to democracy.. Bush JR made the mistake to try and begin this conversion with Iraq.. He was under political pressure after 9/11.. Obama wanted to get our troops out and promised it at a certain date and the American people liked that idea.. He did remove our troops as promised and now it's all a mess..

Start bombing like crazy to stall the threat.. Buy time..... Just like Israel does is what we are doing now..

I hate wasting our allies and American soldier lives on this crap... These people have no education, they treat the women like they are sub human.. They have barbaric simple minds and pray to some crazy man named Muhammad.. Promised multiple virgin wifes if they die for a Ala, etc... It's such a joke.. I read up on the Muslim faith and it's violent in nature unlike other peaceful religions..

I consider the Islamic State just another Nazi Germany Hitler regime that is rising up.. History does repeat itself unfortunately and here we go again in modern times..

All so sad and pathetic.. Europe is gonna take the brunt of the terrorist attacks as we are seeing this now.. America is farther away and more prepared to face the terrorists.. The terrorists will target the easier spots simply put.. Brace yourself my English and European friends..

This is what I've come to think.. I hope I'm wrong...

http://www.answering-islam.org/Autho...en_reasons.htm
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-18-15 at 12:07 AM.

recon1
    Yep

Well, at least you read it. We already know reading and comprehending is two different things, thanks for proving it.
    The report clearly said in 2012 the USA is supporting the salifi movement, Al Qaeda and Muslim Brotherhood.
    If you were a thinking person you would ask why do elected represenatives always say we need to help and train the moderate muslims fighting Assad? who is the Moderates? answer: these representatives are using code word for: Al qaeda, ISIS/ISIL, Salifi movement and Muslim brotherhood. The report from the DIA (U.S. DEFENSE INTELLIGENCE AGENCY) CLEARLY says that Iran, Russia and China support The regime (Assad).
    The only other minority player is the kurds and the kurds are on record saying the U.S. isn't supplying them , but the opposition ISIS.
    So, when the day comes and you wake up and the 'world courts' condem the USA with new information that the USA murdered approximately millions of innocent Muslims and has approved an attack on the USA for crimes committed on humanity with attack lead by certain nations, you'll think it's real funny when she burns.

recon1
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    Yeah, something hit the Pentagon, it's just not been proven exactly what, If anything entry and ESPECIALLY the exit has forensics closer to being a missile, not a plane.

pronk

Fellas, watch this

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Well, at least you read it. We already know reading and comprehending is two different things, thanks for proving it.
    The report clearly said in 2012 the USA is supporting the salifi movement, Al Qaeda and Muslim Brotherhood.
    If you were a thinking person you would ask why do elected represenatives always say we need to help and train the moderate muslims fighting Assad? who is the Moderates? answer: these representatives are using code word for: Al qaeda, ISIS/ISIL, Salifi movement and Muslim brotherhood. The report from the DIA (U.S. DEFENSE INTELLIGENCE AGENCY) CLEARLY says that Iran, Russia and China support The regime (Assad).
    The only other minority player is the kurds and the kurds are on record saying the U.S. isn't supplying them , but the opposition ISIS.
    So, when the day comes and you wake up and the 'world courts' condem the USA with new information that the USA murdered approximately millions of innocent Muslims and has approved an attack on the USA for crimes committed on humanity with attack lead by certain nations, you'll think it's real funny when she burns.
    Did you forget about the terrorist attack that happened on 9/11 to actually get the American troops on the ground in the middle east to begin with and why?... The true history behind Saddam and what he did to his own people.

You are bringing things up that happened after 9/11 in this thread.. American people demanded justice and a forceful response at the time after having thousands of innocent American citizens killed in one of our greatest States, NY.. Brought down a land mark with our own commercial airline jets.. Do you have any idea how upsetting that was for American people with a military back ground? This Paris thing was a tickle compared to what happen to America on 9/11..

You want to talk about world justice let's begin from the start..If you are going to talk about the present story and provide questionable documents let's begin from the very start and why..

I would like to know if you really understand it all.. I'm skeptic as you believe everything is a conspiracy.. I'm very open minded and will consider all points of view.. Let's have history lesson...

This thread is kind of dead and not getting any views so I'll keep it very real and open minded if you want to continue...

recon1
    Yep

Did you forget about the terrorist attack that happened on 9/11 to actually get the American troops on the ground in the middle east to begin with and why?... The true history behind Saddam and what he did to his own people.

You are bringing things up that happened after 9/11 in this thread.. American people demanded justice and a forceful response at the time after having thousands of innocent American citizens killed in one of our greatest States, NY.. Brought down a land mark with our own commercial airline jets.. Do you have any idea how upsetting that was for American people with a military back ground? This Paris thing was a tickle compared to what happen to America on 9/11..

You want to talk about world justice let's begin from the start..If you are going to talk about the present story and provide questionable documents let's begin from the very start and why..

I would like to know if you really understand it all.. I'm skeptic as you believe everything is a conspiracy.. I'm very open minded and will consider all points of view.. Let's have history lesson...

This thread is kind of dead and not getting any views so I'll keep it very real and open minded if you want to continue...
    OK, thanks for your in-put
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: brainfreeze

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Nother one bites the dust ...police raid, supposedly the mastermind of Paris.
    http://news.yahoo.com/french-leader-...101639888.html

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Lay off the peyote pal. Makes you paranoid.
    Paranoid.... Did you eat paint chips as a child ?
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...nity-says.html

TheSchafe
    TheSchafe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 462

Are we really still on the inside job thing? Jesus, grow up already.

First 12