Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Flowers and Candles.... Versus Guns

don't know how many of you saw the vid of the little kid and his dad being interviewed (the played it on all networks and even dr. f'n drew).... little kid is scared about terrorists guns, so the dad says "we have flowers, not guns" to protect us....

you can see the 3-yr old was lookin at his dad, thinking 1. you're a goddam liar or a total fukkin' idiot, and 2. no wonder we loose every f'n war we've ever been in

Last edited by Auto Donk; 11-17-15 at 09:16 PM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    don't know how many of you saw the vid of the little kid and his dad being interviewed (the played it on all networks and even dr. f'n drew).... little kid is scared about terrorists guns, so the dad says "we have flowers, not guns" to protect us....

you can see the 3-yr old was lookin at his dad, thinking 1. you're a goddam liar or a total fukkin' idiot, and 2. no wonder we loose every f'n war we've ever been in

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20493

Those high-capacity assault flowers should be banned!!!!

Dilo
    Big bets win big money
    Dilo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 953

That kid will grow up and find out the hard way that flowers and candies will not protect him. Daddy should be killed for manipulating his child like that. If I was the kid I would have spit in papas face.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

"Oh merde, mon papa est un âne de bonbons"

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

A for effort there dad, F for execution though.

I'm all for going along with my kid running through the house dressed as Elsa from Frozen or whatever is the playtime of the day but she knows damn well that when we are outside the house and in a store there are bad people in this world who want to hurt others so be aware. That dad right there, while he might have good intentions, is raising a victim.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Is THAT why I'm not a victim? I have flowers around the house? Hmmm. Must work.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Is THAT why I'm not a victim? I have flowers around the house? Hmmm. Must work.
    nah, it's that Wild Panther you have in your avatar.....

As you may have seen from a recent avatar I had up for a while, I have one too, and can vouch for any striped tabby with an "M" on its forehead, as being a cat that is worth at least sixty bouquets of flowers, and 750 candles as far as personal protection is concerned....

My cat, officially named "Little Cat", didn't earn her nickname of "Panther" by being a pussy...... One neighbor, after seeing her fly across her yard after a much larger cat, thought she was a juvenile catamount........

Don't fuk with Little Cat...... or Putin

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    "Oh merde, mon papa est un âne de bonbons"

something very depressing about the look on his childs face when his father says " we have flowers and candles"

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    something very depressing about the look on his childs face when his father says " we have flowers and candles"
    wait til you see the look on his face when he disrobes in the locker room for the first time in front of his teammates in the 7th grade, when he realizes for the first time the "Curse of the Rice Dick" his asian/french father put down on him..... it'll make the look in the video, which is very depressing, seem like the kid is ecstatic!

indeed, you could tell the kid didn't buy into that bullshit about being protected by "flowers and candles"....

I think the look was essentially saying "We're Fukked."

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    nah, it's that Wild Panther you have in your avatar.....

As you may have seen from a recent avatar I had up for a while, I have one too, and can vouch for any striped tabby with an "M" on its forehead, as being a cat that is worth at least sixty bouquets of flowers, and 750 candles as far as personal protection is concerned....

My cat, officially named "Little Cat", didn't earn her nickname of "Panther" by being a pussy...... One neighbor, after seeing her fly across her yard after a much larger cat, thought she was a juvenile catamount........

Don't fuk with Little Cat...... or Putin
    Yes, I remember your cat avatar. My guy has been gone a few years now, because he drank anti freeze from my
    neighbors bucket he had sitting out. Actually lost two because of that. My all black cat I called little boog was my best
    buddy. I went and put a lid on that bucket and didn't lose any cats because of that since.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Had an instructor who use to say: Flowers are for dead people or a guy trying to get a piece of ass. Don't remember the context he used the analogy, but how true

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    Had an instructor who use to say: Flowers are for dead people or a guy trying to get a piece of ass. Don't remember the context he used the analogy, but how true
    very well put.....

some day down the road, someone will be telling that poor little lad, "Boy, haven't you ever heard, don't bring a stupid fkkin' flower to a gun fight"