blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

Quote Originally Posted by scumbag View Post
    you guys know me. i'm the biggest champion of the blacks around.

in this case, and some others, "black lives matter" is doing a great job of making rational people think they're penetrating morons.

if these idiots actually cared about black lives they'd march 20k deep on a police station with their middle fingers in the air.

you know... actually take the fight to the assholes who are oppressing you. that is a movement people can respect.

great job at convincing your only allies - white liberals - that you're complete assholes.

blacks lives matter is either shilling for hillary or the dumbest group of people ever assembled.
    yea I agree w the last sentence
    lose lose for that git
    Hilary set that shit up or BLM dumb

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

That's disgusting that that happened Kraken, funny I saw a video over a month ago they did the same thing when Bernie was gonna speak. Thus smells like Hillary with Willie cosigning.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Wow........this Sanders guy must be one grade-A pussy........

he shoulda got up behind that bitch and started wildin' on her ass.......

where the fuk is Democratic Strong Man/Party Boy Rob Fukkin' Lowe when u really need him?
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 08-09-15 at 12:01 PM.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    I wouldn't be suprised if the GOP sent them over.
    Yeah, because they are such an evil group.

STFU already

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by blackHIPPY View Post
    why do I click these threads
    Because we can't avoid looking at things like car wrecks on the interstate and stuff like that.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    That's disgusting that that happened Kraken, funny I saw a video over a month ago they did the same thing when Bernie was gonna speak. Thus smells like Hillary with Willie cosigning.
    that does it, I'm going to pose as Bernie Sanders and announce a speech here in H-town.....

there will be a whole new meaning given to "black lives matter" when they try and take over my stage......

people in the front row will think they've stumbled into a Gallagher show.......

scumbag
    scumbag's Avatar Become A Pro!

But I think it's important to remember, yet hard to conceptualize, that we can't say what we would do if we were in their shoes, if white history and black history had been reversed.

It might be me and you up on that stage

Who knows
    never me. if i was black, i'd lead a group of thousands and we'd go "shutdown" a police station.

scumbag

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    If #blacklivesmatter, why are they killing each other at a horrific rate?
    hello moron. do you really think if whites lived in inner-city cesspools, extreme poverty, cities flooded with drugs and all the violence associated with that, etc. they wouldn't be equally as violent?

your math is pretty buffoonish here: "it doesn't matter if police kill blacks because blacks kill each other."

moron - don't you know whites kill each other at similar rates?

Auto Donk

white people are dying daily as a result of a drug infested culture.....

shit, just north of houston, in good ol montgomery county, you can count on at least one trailer blowing up per day in some sort of meth lab experiment gone awry...... usually one or two (number of teeth missing from the front grill, as well) rednecks dying in the explosion!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: retard

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

never me. if i was black, i'd lead a group of thousands and we'd go "shutdown" a police station.
    Impossible to say. You'd be a completely different person with an entirely different perspective. That's why I said it's hard to conceptualize but in reality, it's impossible to conceptualize.

I agree with the sentiments though that this was disrespectful. It shouldn't have occured, at least as it did. The organizers actually said "Bernies on a schedule, we'll let you talk after Bernie." The woman grabbed the mic and told him to "get the fukk out of my face".

Overall, I wasn't a fan. I'm no more #blacklivesmatter today than I was yesterday and for the Seatte "chapter" or movement, I'm less of a fan and less likely to become any more involved, atleast with them. The whole thing didn't sit well with me.

But again, this is the point I will always bring this thread back to, in America, white privilege exists. In America, as a whole, white males have never faced oppression, have never been profiled, have never been targeted, have always been in control of businesses and government. We have always said "build the wall", we have always been the ones to have the slaves, our white male dominated government wouldn't let women vote until 1920.

A friend I was with, whom I consider wise coucil, encouraged me to think about one thing yesterday. As we were talking about what was happening, I expressed my displeasure. He said "yes, but think who this pisses off the most." The racists. Even though I didn't agree with their tactics, it wasn't violent. It was just that they were disruptive. He was right. And maybe that's point. Maybe they don't care about stepping on toes.

But for what their people have faced for centuries, are they not afforded that right to some degree? To be heard? It's so hard for white people to give up control, hence the curremt struggles with the GOP. They're living in he 80's.

Jtoler?
    Last edited by The Kraken; 08-09-15 at 01:10 PM.

The Kraken

Here's another thing to consider, which is just more ammunition for you guys, but I did a little research into why they're disrupting Bernie Sanders talks.

Bernie Sander has always been involved in the civil rights movement so I questioned, why Bernie Sanders?

Turns out, Bernie Sanders thinks the only way to address this inequality issue going on in America is to address both racial inequality and economic inequality, that they're parralel. I absolutely agree.

#BlackLivesMatter does not. They want Bernie Sanders to focus more on racial inequality ie police brutality and targeting tham on economic inequality.

That's what these disruptions are over.

Ultimately, I hope they're successful but I don't think they comprehend this is a political issue. They should follow the LGBT's, learn from them, to fight these battles in court and get new legislation. Get politicians elected that will fight for you. You know, like Bernie.

Imagine if they united to support Bernie and every black person voted for him?

AD, I hope to see you run for president in 2016 or 2020 and rear end a few protesting broads on stage, pal

#FeeltheBern

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

these people can't get out of their own way

scumbag

He said "yes, but think who this pisses off the most." The racists.
    great point. i was thinking, jokingly, about this same thing.

my thinking was this: imagine if we lost all the black lives matter people, but we got all the white racists support; who feel compelled to "protect" bernie from the "angry black".

these are people who should support bernie's economic message. they're just so filled with hate and bigotry that they always vote against their economic interests. maybe they will feel that bernie is with them if he's got blacks screaming in his face.

The Kraken

my thinking was this: imagine if we lost all the black lives matter people, but we got all the white racists support; who feel compelled to "protect" bernie from the "angry black".

these are people who should support bernie's economic message. they're just so filled with hate and bigotry that they always vote against their economic interests. maybe they will feel that bernie is with them if he's got blacks screaming in his face.
    Great points, as usual.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11654

Thus smells like Hillary with Willie cosigning.
    Ya think? So far these groups have hijacked the microphone for Hillary's opponents only.

Though the attention would be about 10,000 times greater if they busted in on a Trump rally (or any GOP) - at this point, what good would that do Hillary?

The Kraken

I always find it funny when guys have no evidence of something yet are so certain of themselves

What makes you so certain, ByeShea? Is it just a gut feeling that has yet to let you down, or if you'd rather, your astonishing intuition.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

I always find it funny when guys have no evidence of something yet are so certain of themselves

What makes you so certain, ByeShea? Is it just a gut feeling that has yet to let you down, or if you'd rather, your astonishing intuition.
    climate change is calling

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

hello moron. do you really think if whites lived in inner-city cesspools, extreme poverty, cities flooded with drugs and all the violence associated with that, etc. they wouldn't be equally as violent?

your math is pretty buffoonish here: "it doesn't matter if police kill blacks because blacks kill each other."

moron - don't you know whites kill each other at similar rates?
    u gotta be fukkin kidding me

maybe around the same percentage per case , but no way in the same volume.....
    Last edited by Fidel_CashFlow; 08-09-15 at 06:49 PM.

scumbag

and volume is related to their circumstances. or are you one of these dickheads who thinks "the black is more violent"?

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

The low rent, low class poor white people voting republican even though they would probably benefit from democratic policy is the only thing that allows Repubs to primarily still take south. They continue to vote republican because democrat is the black loving party.

Same thing goes the other way with Blacks voting democratic regardless but the hillbillys of the south are so passionate about it.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    The low rent, low class poor white people voting republican even though they would probably benefit from democratic policy is the only thing that allows Repubs to primarily still take south. They continue to vote republican because democrat is the black loving party.

Same thing goes the other way with Blacks voting democratic regardless but the hillbillys of the south are so passionate about it.
    They would rather vote against something that would benefit them because they believe it would benefit blacks also, therefore, in their mind, theyd rather suffer? Is that correct? I have no idea how poor whites think.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

They would rather vote against something that would benefit them because they believe it would benefit blacks also, therefore, in their mind, theyd rather suffer? Is that correct? I have no idea how poor whites think.

From my encounters with poor whites in the south, yes. Now again, I obviously dont speak for the whole group but have come across enough in recent years to at least form an opinion. They view themselves as different/better whatever from blacks (or hispanics to lesser degree) even though they are of similar background and economic class.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

no riots because it was a white crowd

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    From my encounters with poor whites in the south, yes. Now again, I obviously dont speak for the whole group but have come across enough in recent years to at least form an opinion. They view themselves as different/better whatever from blacks (or hispanics to lesser degree) even though they are of similar background and economic class.
    Ahh ok, I wonder what exactly is the mentality behind white flight, especially when the flight is from a nice neighborhood where a few black professionals may move in.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    u gotta be fukkin kidding me

maybe around the same percentage per case , but no way in the same volume.....
    Was thinking exactly the same. Meth labs blowing up are not homicides. Not usually. Anyway, you'd have to have them explode like nightly fireworks to come close to what's going on in Chicago alone.

Clear case of trying to make the exception the rule. Not happening.

Ralphie Halves

Ahh ok, I wonder what exactly is the mentality behind white flight, especially when the flight is from a nice neighborhood where a few black professionals may move in.
    Bad definition. I grew up in a very obvious white flight metro area. That's not how it goes down at all.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    Bad definition. I grew up in a very obvious white flight metro area. That's not how it goes down at all.
    How is it a bad definition, Im only referring to nice neighborhoods not metro areas.

Ralphie Halves

How is it a bad definition, Im only referring to nice neighborhoods not metro areas.
    Nice neighborhoods are IN metro areas. Metro areas don't mean inner-cities. They're the whole of cities mixed with the outlying suburbs.

Las Vegas for example has a population of about 2 mil if you include North Vegas and Henderson. It's only about 600K if you just count the city of Las Vegas itself.

stevenash

and volume is related to their circumstances. or are you one of these dickheads who thinks "the black is more violent"?
    The black is more violent.
    Look at the statistics.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    climate change is calling
    Although I got a chuckle out of this quip, science is on my side Brooks.

I just got back from fly fishing, and spending hours in the sun realing in ttrout and humpys will wear a man out

Maybe in a few more months, then you'll get your answer

Which you will refute. And then I'll disagree and you'll tell me why you're right and I'm wrong and I'll disagree

Or we could just skip the entire mess

I believe in global warming, I think it's a fact. I also believe it is man made and reversible. There are plenty of studies to back this up. But you'll just call the studies bullshit.

I'm not exactly sure whatbyou believe but you seem smart, so I'm sure you have your reasoning which includes studies and science to back up your view point. And then I'll just call bullshit

We know the routine Brooks. Been down this road many times and it gets to be tiring
    Last edited by The Kraken; 08-09-15 at 09:38 PM.

jtoler

Nice neighborhoods are IN metro areas. Metro areas don't mean inner-cities. They're the whole of cities mixed with the outlying suburbs.

Las Vegas for example has a population of about 2 mil if you include North Vegas and Henderson. It's only about 600K if you just count the city of Las Vegas itself.
    I was mainly referring to suburban areas then. All over America whites have left many metro areas to move to suburbs only to build even further out when blacks move in and again further out when they move into those areas.

stevenash

93 percent of blacks are killed by other blacks.
    http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf
    Black person needs to get out of my face with black lives matter, black man needs to take care of it's own house. White lives matter just as much as black lives.

Ferguson is a house of cards built on lies.

Hands up, don't shoot never happened, black man Holder proved that out.
    Brown was killed by a white cop when Brown shot in self defense by Wilson when Brown lunged for his gun.

1. Surveillance video showed that shortly before the confrontation, 18-year-old Brown stole cigarillos from a convenience store and shoved a clerk who tried to stop him.

2. The autopsy report showed that Brown had marijuana in his system when he died.

3. Officer Wilson, driving from the scene of a medical emergency, first encountered Brown walking in the middle of a street and told Brown and his friend to walk on the sidewalk. Brown responded with an expletive.

4. Wilson chose to confront Brown only after he saw the cigarillos in his hand and recalled the radio report of a robbery at the convenience store.

5. Wilson said when he tried to open his car door, Brown slammed it back shut, then punched Wilson in the face.

6. Fearing another punch could knock him out, Wilson drew his gun, he told the grand jury, and Brown grabbed the gun, saying "you are too much of a pussy to shoot me."

7. An African-American witness confirmed that Brown and Wilson appeared to be "arm-wrestling" by the car.

8. Another witness saw Brown leaning through the car's window and said "some sort of confrontation was taking place."

9. After Wilson fired a shot that struck Brown's hand, Brown fled and Wilson gave chase. Brown suddenly stopped. An unidentified witness told the grand jury that 6-foot-4, 292-pound Brown charged at Wilson with his head down. Wilson said Brown put his hand under the waistband of his pants as he continued toward Wilson. That's when Wilson fired.

10. A witness testified that Brown never raised his hands.

11. Gunpowder found on the wound on Brown's hand indicated his hand was close to the gun when it fired. According to a report, the hand wound showed foreign matter "consistent with products that are discharged from the barrel of a firearm."

12. Judy Melinek, a forensic pathologist who reviewed the autopsy for the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, said the gunpowder "supports the fact that this guy is reaching for the gun, if he has particulate matter in the wound."

13. Wilson said Brown was physically uncontrollable and "for lack of a better word, crazy." He said that during the confrontation, he was thinking: "He's gonna kill me. How do I survive?" Legal experts say police officers typically have wide latitude to use deadly force when they feel their safety is threatened.

mikewlgm
    mikewlgm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 128

Quote Originally Posted by THE_LOCKSMITH View Post
    Wow.....what a way to earn respect

Ralphie Halves

I was mainly referring to suburban areas then. All over America whites have left many metro areas to move to suburbs only to build even further out when blacks move in and again further out when they move into those areas.
    Correct, that's what white flight is. But it doesn't happen when a "few black professionals" come in. The whole neighborhood would have to be uniformly KKK level racist for that to happen. It takes a lot more than that.

stevenash

Correct, that's what white flight is. But it doesn't happen when a "few black professionals" come in. The whole neighborhood would have to be uniformly KKK level racist for that to happen. It takes a lot more than that.
    When white man leaves it's called flight, when white man moves in it's called gentrification.

First 12345 ... Last