jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Didn't realize you were that brain washed Nash.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32279

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Didn't realize you were that brain washed Nash.
    Maybe you are the one that is brainwashed.

stevenash

Black man needs to read up on what a great black man has said.
    Booker T Washington, a great black man once said.

There is a class of colored people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs-partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs

jtoler

What's a good percentage for black on black homicides? 85%, 80%, 60%? What should the number be.

stevenash

What's a good percentage for black on black homicides? 85%, 80%, 60%? What should the number be.
    The number should be zero, but the black man needs to look at himself in the mirror before blaming the white man for his troubles.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Black man needs to read up on what a great black man has said.
    Booker T Washington, a great black man once said.

There is a class of colored people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs-partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs
    Funny. You quote a black man in an attempt to validate your post yet you disregard black men in your other posts

Are you always so confused?

My ninth grade pschology teacher would've said "Steve, now listen kid, you cannot make a weak argument stronger by appealing to authority. The fact that Booker T. Washington said doesn't make it more applicable to this situation , nor does it make it any more or less correct. You're using it as a crutch because you lack the necessary logic, and/or critical thinking skills, to make your argument without a fallacy. Now, steven, try again."

So Steven, try again

The Kraken

The number should be zero, but the black man needs to look at himself in the mirror before blaming the white man for his troubles.
    Yep, spoken just like the poster child for a middle clased, white male protestant. Point the finger elsewhere. It's never been our fault in the past. We're never responsible.

The black man needs to look in the mirror. Build a wall! I believe in the traditonal sense of marriage, you know, when women were property of their fathers who walked them down the aisles to give them away to their husbands to be their property. All kids in the marriage would also be his property, as during the time of tradional marriages, women couldn't own property. Hence, they take our last names. Guess them b1tches need to look in the mirror as well.

It's always someone elses fault Steve because it's easier for you to justify it and get on with your life with as little confliction as possible, allowing you to remain as complacent as possible, like most other middle class white protestant males.

You fit the mold 100% buddy
    Last edited by The Kraken; 08-09-15 at 11:05 PM.

jtoler

Zero? Wow, on what utopia? 84% of white people are killed by other white people. Who and where do you see black people blaming white people for their troubles? Id like to know.

The Kraken

White people have such fragile egos.

Why such resistance to acknowledge your white privilege (rhetorical question)? You know, the privilege you've lived with your entire life simply for being born white.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Yep, spoken just like the poster child for a middle clased, white male protestant. Point the finger elsewhere. It's never been our fault in the past. We're never responsible.

The black man needs to look in the mirror. Build a wall! I believe in the traditonal sense of marriage, you know, when women were property of their fathers who walked them down the aisles to give them away to their husbands to be their property. All kids in the marriage would also be his property, as during the time of tradional marriages, women couldn't own property. Hence, they take our last names. Guess them b1tches need to look in the mirror as well.

It's always someone elses fault Steve because it's easier for you to justify it and get on with your life with as little confliction as possible, allowing you to remain as complacent as possible, like most other middle class white protestant males.

You fit the mold 100% buddy
    I fit the mold?
    Really?
    First off, I am not Protestant, I am European Slavic Catholic. Don't assume, you just make a jack ass out of yourself.
    Being Slavic I can safely tell you the word slave comes from the word Slavic.
    My forefathers were slaves long before the black man sold their own kind as slaves. Do your homerwork.

I never cracked no whip, neither did my dad or my grandfather, yet I am labled cracker because I am white without anybody knowing my backround.
    Don't pass blame my way.

stevenash

White people have such fragile egos.

Why such resistance to acknowledge your white privilege (rhetorical question)? You know, the privilege you've lived with your entire life simply for being born white.
    You really need to stop, you are proving your ignorance.
    Nobody gave me a leg up because i am white, I am self made.

stevenash

Zero? Wow, on what utopia? 84% of white people are killed by other white people. Who and where do you see black people blaming white people for their troubles? Id like to know.
    Ferguson for starters.

The Kraken

You really need to stop, you are proving your ignorance.
    Nobody gave me a leg up because i am white, I am self made.
    You completey miss the point.

Your defensiveness tells me all I need to know.

jtoler

Ferguson for starters.
    Seems they were complaining about the situation of Brown and believed he was wrongfully killed and blamed the police, I dont see that as so much a racial matter as I do a police matter. There were black cops involved in the Freddie Gray death and blacks protested against that. Im talking about who and where are the black people blaming whites for things, Ive read such from whites but they never give valid instances.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

Seems they were complaining about the situation of Brown and believed he was wrongfully killed and blamed the police, I dont see that as so much a racial matter as I do a police matter. There were black cops involved in the Freddie Gray death and blacks protested against that. Im talking about who and where are the black people blaming whites for things, Ive read such from whites but they never give valid instances.
    It's rarely concrete when it comes to those things, so it's harder to give valid instances. I can't speak for them, but I grew up 10mi from Ferguson, as I've mentioned before, and the anger there (Ferguson = the prevailing mentality of blacks in St. Louis) isn't so much at what whites "Have done to them" in modern day, but how the rules appear to apply differently to us than it does everyone else. They've gotten away from the "reparations" and "slavery" arguments, which is good because that was never going to work, and have turned to what's relevant now. The problem is, they rarely compare apples to apples, and they have a knack for going about it all the wrong way (understatement), so the amount of sympathy they're garnering is going down by the day. Even the media can't save them anymore, and they've exhausted just about every resource they can trying.

scumbag
    scumbag's Avatar Become A Pro!

The black is more violent.
    Look at the statistics.
    whoa there jimmy the greek.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

So I attended a "Social Security Works" rally yesterday in downtown Seattle and the guest speaker was going to be Bernie Sanders, who had another rally planned for later in the evening on the UW campus.

Well, right before Sanders is going to talk, the mic and stage get hijacked by #BlackLivesMatter activists

The event coordiantors actually let them speak.

Of course, seeing as no one came to hear them speak, the crowd booed them and all I could hear was that "They're hurting their own cause"

The activists demanded 4:30 of silence from the crowd, which was in the thousands...

AND THEY FUKKING GOT IT! With many white people holding up their fists to show support

After the time was up, they called out Bernie Sanders to "hold him accountable"

Bernie ended up leaving without speaking.

So many white people were pissed. Somebyelling profanities and saying "your people caused this" to other black people in the crowd.

There were no fights though, astonishingly.

I wouldn't be suprised if the GOP sent them over.

Just makes very little sense.

But #BlackLivesDoMatter
    One day you'll see that recon was correct.

recon1
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by THE_LOCKSMITH View Post
    You gotta love it when you see the creation of the white, liberal, communist pussies overruns they're creater.

recon1
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    You gotta love it when you see the creation of the white, liberal, communist pussies overruns they're creater.
    An iron fist is how you put these hecklers back in place. B. Sanders is a pathetic POS

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

The most shocking thing I found in this thread was realizing Kraken spent his Saturday listening to Bernie Sanders talk.

It might be time to get back on the crack, buddy. You're much more fun when loaded.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Although I got a chuckle out of this quip, science is on my side Brooks.

I just got back from fly fishing, and spending hours in the sun realing in ttrout and humpys will wear a man out

Maybe in a few more months, then you'll get your answer

Which you will refute. And then I'll disagree and you'll tell me why you're right and I'm wrong and I'll disagree

Or we could just skip the entire mess

I believe in global warming, I think it's a fact. I also believe it is man made and reversible. There are plenty of studies to back this up. But you'll just call the studies bullshit.

I'm not exactly sure whatbyou believe but you seem smart, so I'm sure you have your reasoning which includes studies and science to back up your view point. And then I'll just call bullshit

We know the routine Brooks. Been down this road many times and it gets to be tiring
    yes I know, "97% of scientist" and "it feels outside to me" is some solid evidence you got there.
    Points Awarded:

The Kraken gave brooks85 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

hugh_jorgan
    hugh_jorgan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Kraken, I do not agree with everything you say, but I commend you on the manner in which you say it
    Points Awarded:

The Kraken gave hugh_jorgan 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Ferguson Mike Brown anniversary weekend marred by shootings...thought for sure they would have honored him by celebrating back to school day...I mean after all that's who he was right....dedicated gentle giant just focused on his education and not caught up in the street life

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11642

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    The most shocking thing I found in this thread was realizing Kraken spent his Saturday listening to Bernie Sanders talk.
    Nah.

Kraken's take evolved as info on the event filtered out. It's clear he wasn't there, just pretending he was - which is sadder than actually going.

And of course, no pictures.

jtoler

Those females that raided the stage werent a part of Black Lives Matter so you cant blame BLM. Possibly paid to raid the stage and try to disrupt Bernie's campaign.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Nah.

Kraken's take evolved as info on the event filtered out. It's clear he wasn't there, just pretending he was - which is sadder than actually going.

And of course, no pictures.
    The saddest part of your statement is that it leads me to believe you would lie about such a thing, it's called deflection.

You know the first thing cheating spouses do? Accuse their spouse of cheating.

My take hasn't evolved at all, it's conflicted, which I openly admitted in the first post. Your take is rock solid and is consistent with your posting history, uninformed and racist. You haven't "evolved" any. I still don't know how I feel about the whole thing because I support the civil rights movement with time and money. As Opie referenced not that long ago, my wife is half black, and there are pics of us somewhere, I don't care to go find them. So I think my position is supported. I simply feel conflicted because I don't think they did themselves any favors and they were disrespectful.

BUT..... Sometimes it takes radical action to provoke change. The white race has never been challenged in America until now. Neither had men until 1920 and Women said fukk this, we're gonna have a say. Neither had heterosexuals until recently. Now it's our turn as a race to relinquish just a bit of control and acknowledge we are at least semi-responsible for todays mess. But a lot of people can't do that.

Remember what I said earlier in the thread?when my friend and I had our conversation and he asked "Who do you think this pisses off the most? Rascists." Look at this thread, its quite telling and consistent." Oh but Krakken, when you play the race card, it's actually you that's racist!" Just calling a spade a spade ByeShea.
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by The Kraken; 08-10-15 at 02:05 PM.

The Kraken

Attached Images  

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

The Kraken

Attached Images  

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    One day you'll see that recon was correct.
    Who knows what the future holds or how my beliefs will change, you may be correct but I doubt it.

"If you're not a liberal by 20, you don't have a heart. If you're not conservative by 40, you don't have a brain."

Although I completely disagree with the quote, it makes me laugh. And I admit, I'm not 40 yet but close, so maybe I will change. We'll see

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post

It might be time to get back on the crack, buddy. You're much more fun when loaded.

I swore it off ever again, Giant. i had a terrible experience with it. No more coke for me unless I know it's really good stuff and I'm with a group of people.

jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

Who knows what the future holds or how my beliefs will change, you may be correct but I doubt it.

"If you're not a liberal by 20, you don't have a heart. If you're not conservative by 40, you don't have a brain."

Although I completely disagree with the quote, it makes me laugh. And I admit, I'm not 40 yet but close, so maybe I will change. We'll see

I turned 40 a few years ago. I have done the reverse, becoming more liberal as I have gotten older.
    Points Awarded:

scumbag gave jayfly 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: scumbag

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by jayfly View Post
    I turned 40 a few years ago. I have done the reverse, becoming more liberal as I have gotten older.
    very righteous wasting other people's money huh?

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Sheckler View Post
    That was great. Agreed with 95% of it. It's almost like that woman was paid to take a dive on this debate.

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    That was great. Agreed with 95% of it. It's almost like that woman was paid to take a dive on this debate.

I believe in the beginning of the full interview/podcast, he says that he found her walking down the street, maybe holding a sign, or at some protest and they started chatting and he brought her in for the show. It does seem the lady was brought in to be stupid or she was just out of her league on this one. She isn't on TV or write any blogs or whatever, I don't think, she was just some feminist from off the street.

First 123456 ... Last