bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9059

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    What did you ask me?
    Do I think I'm better than the inner city black man?
    Nope, all men were created equal.
    I didn't go to any finishing school, I went to public school.
    Same type of public schooling the inner city child is offered,
    Same curriculum, math, english, social studies.
    I was offered the same exact schooling as the black kid was,
    Why is the black drop out rate 1 in 4.
    Look it up, 1 out of every four black HS freshman never graduate.
    Why?
    I graduated with 3.6 GPA, I'm not better than the black child, I was born and created equal.
    Got my diploma, went to college, learned my skill, got a job, got a better job.
    Black child drops out, don't take my word for it, government stats prove that out.
    Don't give me black child never got a leg up, I never got a leg up either.
    What's the problem there, lure of gangs? Lure of drugs money?
    If I know gang banging and drug dealing will land me in prison or death, or both, if I know this, how come the inner city kid doesn't know this?

Yeah, I'm in upper middle class New England, what's your problem with that?
    Nobody gave me a free ticket up here, and I wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth either.
    I come from a dad that was a military engineer. One of the best there ever was, know how much top notch military engineers make?ow
    6750 a month. Do the math Einstein. How much do you think was leftover after the bills and feeding a wife and three kids was there.
    Still, a good career and a good life.
    How come the inner city kid doesn't pursue a military career, I can tell you first hand there is not much white/black racism in the Navy.
    You do your job, you got your brothers back, trust me, see how how much respect you get.
    Don't take my word for it, ask David Robinson, or any other black military kid that did their job.
    I dont think if you realize how lucky you are to have come from a stable environment with good parents. Personally, I can just look at my cousins to see how messed up my life might be if my parents and grandparents weren't always around pushing me and putting me in my place when I ****** up.

And if you think all public schools provide the same level and quality of education...your just being naive.

And don't give me the 'slave talk', don't call me no cracker, I never cracked a whip, my daddy never cracked a whip, nor my grand-daddy. I laugh at some of these kids today that play the slave card, I ask them, where does the word slave come from, they look at me like I have 4 heads, I give them a little history lesson, the word slave is a deravitive from the word 'Slavic'.
    I know a little about Slav's. I come from Slavic backround, and the Slavic slaves were treated 100 times worse than the African slave, who by the way were sold by their own people.

So excuse me if I say 'NO' when the black man wants some of what I earned because he has none of what I have, and feels he's entitled to some.

Sorry, I was born into this world the same way he was.
    Equal
    Do you also teach them about Jim Crow and segregation? Our parents(depending how old you are) and grandparents were around for that shit. Weren't exactly great times for black people either. My grandparents that were born in the USA left the south the first chance they got (part of The Great Migration-should teach them about that as well).

Slavs had it 100 times worse...umm, ok i guess. Not sure why you need to get in a pissing contest about whose ancestors had it worse.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32317

Wasn't looking for a pissing contest, my point being there were and still are slaves off all skin tones in every corner of the earth

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Shut the fukk up.

You wanna know the difference take a look at your baby dick bruh.

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

Who cares about this white black race problem. I want to know why the majority of black people tip incredibly bad or not at all. It's all too common to justify stiffing as poor service so lets not try that lame excuse. Every race has stiffers. That's a fact. But the percentage of black customers that stiff is way too high. I work with a few black guys whom I got along with well. They would even comment on their tipping. So I know it's not that the black customer is racist. They do it across the board. It's very frustrating.

mikewlgm
    mikewlgm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 128

Quote Originally Posted by THE_LOCKSMITH View Post
    Nasher mush be thrilled to see this

Dang. There are plenty of these types of videos online....where the one picking the fight ends up getting his ass kicked.

Anybody seen the old man on the bus?

mikewlgm

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    ?
    its part of fighting .... and the main reason why most people are scared shitless to square up with someone
    all it takes is a good hit, you see it in the UFC , you see it in streetfights. One good counter punch
    or even one good blindly thrown haymaker could mean you are the "embarrassed " one lying on the ground
    at the mercy of the other person . The white boy did a ok job at not continuously pounding the colored gent
    out once he was laid out.Damage can be done very quickly to a person who is semi conscious , unless you are
    either one of these 2 fellas ......

that kid has a lot of tattoos for someone what...16 years old? Anyway that might be the best worst fight ever

mikewlgm

a lot of heavy breathing and close contact in that "fight" as well haha

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Nice write up about yourself, but it's a proven fact, poverty breeds poverty. The middle class breeds more middle class and it works for the rich also. It's all relative to where you live and who you hang with.

The same in the business world also. It all monkey see, monkey do.

I know you and most in here aren't prejudice, you're just frustrated that the black man can't pull himself up by
    his boot straps. Some do.

Our President did, yet he's still bashed to high heaven.

Yes, the inner city folk do kick their own asses. Some day they will learn, but it must start with their parent/s.
    The real issue is the average IQ of blacks is too low.

IQ is a superior indicator of job performance, more so than education.

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Quote Originally Posted by scumbag View Post
    good lord, you're an ignorant penetrate. listen closely. imagine your daddy is in prison because of the war on drugs which disproportionately affects black and brown people (instead of being the best engineer in the navy), imagine your mom working 60/weeks at two separate part-time service jobs.

the fact that you can't empathize with these human beings, who could be you in another life, shows your true sociopathic nature.
    we can all empathize with the situation that poor black america faces... you need to pay more attention to the fact that the majority of people doing the damage, couldnt give a fukk about the dead kid or that the cops did it...they took advantage of a bad situation to steal and rage like uneducated idiots... over nothing...another dead kid out of hundreds and hundreds that die to the hands of the gangs and garbage in the city each year... if you think the accidental death of a life long criminal, with over 20+ felonies, is worth rioting over, you are no smarter than the fukking clowns who were out stealing and burning shit

its the same shit when these things happen... a few, that give the whole black community a bad name... its a shame, but you were listening to the fukking reverends and shit who were talking about the years and years of this or that yada yada yada whoreshit... years and years werent the case for the kids who got out of school and started all the damage ...

you really want to know what the problem with black america is? black america thinks they are owed something and feel like they should be able to get away with their bullshit and break the law when they want at no cost... cops do their jobs and blacks get pissed and think they should be able to get away with breaking the law... when they go to jail, for breaking the law, you get more black on white hate... black people are so much more racist than whites its fukking scary...
    Last edited by raydog; 05-06-15 at 04:25 AM.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gonzo View Post
    The real issue is the average IQ of blacks is too low.

IQ is a superior indicator of job performance, more so than education.
    IQ can be increased by being around higher IQ's. So it comes back around to where you live and who you hang with.

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

IQ can be increased by being around higher IQ's. So it comes back around to where you live and who you hang with.

How do they hang around with higher IQ people? Go to school and be around teachers or do the cool thing and hang on the streets and skip class?

It's their parent that keeps the cycle going, put something in the water in all poor neighborhoods so they become infertile and we can finally rid ourselves of these people and not be caught up in the "race war". Then maybe we won't have to deal with cops that are angry because everyone will be "civilized" and not make the cops job 10X harder. Then just get rid of alcohol and only allow marijuana, then the world will be alllll better.

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

Genetics not environment largely determine IQ.

stevenash

It's all about the choices you make.

stevenash

The real problem is welfare.
    The pathology of dependence.

http://www.blackpast.org/primary/moynihan-report-1965

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11660

Quote Originally Posted by Slanina View Post
    I want to know why the majority of black people tip incredibly bad or not at all.
    Black people riot to mask their shortcomings. Awful at business generally and their propensity to not tip is a symptom of deeper issues. I would like to sit down and talk with Al Sharpton about this on national TV.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    and their propensity to not tip is a symptom of deeper issues.
    Once again it comes back to the pathology of dependence.

When one relies on welfare from cradle to grave, one does not understand the value of anything.

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gonzo View Post
    Genetics not environment largely determine IQ.
    Maybe, to a certain extent. At some point the IQ will even out, but will increase if they hung out with higher IQ's.
    The same can be said for higher IQ's hanging with lower IQ's. How do alcoholics/ drug users become that way?

How many people from well to do parents are now low lifes? They hung out with low lifes, did what they did for too
    long. Now they are the scum of the earth. They probably had genetically high IQ's.

Why are Asians smarter than the rest of the world? As a culture they strive for better.

You are who you hang with. It really is that simple.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Obviously you dont know what I.Q. is.

rkelly110

The real problem is welfare.
    The pathology of dependence.

http://www.blackpast.org/primary/moynihan-report-1965
    It's bad out there now. What would it look like if we stopped welfare and all the other social programs?
    There are many whites on those programs too. Repubs want to cut even more. Instead, increase defence
    spending. What's it going to be like after that?

I personally would rather have them get some of my tax money than mugging me or killing me for the
    measly couple of bucks I have on me. How about you?

My wife was mugged 10 ft from the front door of her work for $7 fukking dollars by a crack head who was released
    from prison that week. Broad daylight. (white guy)

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Obviously you dont know what I.Q. is.
    Intelligence Quotient. A test to measure your intelligence.

You know how some people are book smart, but have no common sense? In the real world, street smarts and common sense will get you through just about anything compared to a test for intelligence.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

You sure he was white and not a light skinned black?
    Last edited by jtoler; 05-06-15 at 11:10 AM.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

It's bad out there now. What would it look like if we stopped welfare and all the other social programs?
    There are many whites on those programs too. Repubs want to cut even more. Instead, increase defence
    spending. What's it going to be like after that?

I personally would rather have them get some of my tax money than mugging me or killing me for the
    measly couple of bucks I have on me. How about you?

My wife was mugged 10 ft from the front door of her work for $7 fukking dollars by a crack head who was released
    from prison that week
    . Broad daylight. (white guy)
    And you didn't drive around in the area to run into him that weekend? Guess you and I are different

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    You sure he was white and not a light skinned black?
    No, white.

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    And you didn't drive around in the area to run into him that weekend? Guess you and I are different
    Wife had the presence of mind to get his license plate number. He was spotted an hour after by an off duty cop casing out another strip mall. Resulted in a high speed chase, crashing his car into a building and running off.

Arresting officer said he was about to blast him. Perp took the cops to where he ditched the purse. Wife got all her stuff back except the $7.

She didn't call me until the cops caught him or else, I'd be out hunting.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Wife had the presence of mind to get his license plate number. He was spotted an hour after by an off duty cop casing out another strip mall. Resulted in a high speed chase, crashing his car into a building and running off.

Arresting officer said he was about to blast him. Perp took the cops to where he ditched the purse. Wife got all her stuff back except the $7.

She didn't call me until the cops caught him or else, I'd be out hunting.
    I meant once he was released for his little stay at county. I would have needed a little counseling time with him. Can't stand a thief and especially don't put my family in danger.

Ted Sheckler

I meant once he was released for his little stay at county. I would have needed a little counseling time with him. Can't stand a thief and especially don't put my family in danger.

Yeah itchy, show him whose boss, then you'll be doing a little time, leaving your family all alone. Well worth it.

His wife got her purse stolen, at least she wasn't trying to be a tough bitch and fight him, best thing to do is give up the purse and hopefully the guy runs off. She wasn't beaten and assfuked, no need to hunt the guy and have "counseling time", that just puts your family in more danger. Guy could inject you with his heroin needle, now you got aids, well worth it over 7 bucks and purse from jc penny.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Sheckler View Post
    Yeah itchy, show him whose boss, then you'll be doing a little time, leaving your family all alone. Well worth it.

His wife got her purse stolen, at least she wasn't trying to be a tough bitch and fight him, best thing to do is give up the purse and hopefully the guy runs off. She wasn't beaten and assfuked, no need to hunt the guy and have "counseling time", that just puts your family in more danger. Guy could inject you with his heroin needle, now you got aids, well worth it over 7 bucks and purse from jc penny.
    Simple assault/battery is a quick fine and release worst case scenario, no weapons involved so won't be agg assault. Thats if the cops even get called or he presses charges. Just a simple man to man thing. Maybe it'll get him to straighten up and get of drugs and stop robbing people before one does kill him. A win win. I know this from having to go down to the bar a couple years ago when a guy decided to pour a beer on my little sister's head.

Ted Sheckler

Simple assault/battery is a quick fine and release worst case scenario, no weapons involved so won't be agg assault. Thats if the cops even get called or he presses charges. Just a simple man to man thing. Maybe it'll get him to straighten up and get of drugs and stop robbing people before one does kill him. A win win. I know this from having to go down to the bar a couple years ago when a guy decided to pour a beer on my little sister's head.

Congrats, what if that little fella that poured a beer on your little sisters head had a gun and shot you? Or knife and killed you? How would your family feel, would they be happy because you went and avenged your sister, because she was acting up and got a beer dumped on her?

Good thinking cowboy.

No better than a......

These blacks rioted because someone they "knew" was treated poorly, you beat up some guy because your sister was treated poorly. I bet you would of been rioting and robbing liquor stores in baltimore if you lived nearby, because after all, they got one of their friends killed, your poor little sister had to take a shower and forget about it. Wow.

I'm sure plenty of "men" taking up for their women have ended up dead or accidentally killing someone while in a dispute over something stupid. Never know what can happen, if you have nothing to live for, might as well act like an animal, but if you have a family...Why? put their livlihood at risk by you being a "man".

it's cool though...

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Congrats, what if that little fella that poured a beer on your little sisters head had a gun and shot you? Or knife and killed you? How would your family feel, would they be happy because you went and avenged your sister, because she was acting up and got a beer dumped on her?

Good thinking cowboy.

No better than a......

These blacks rioted because someone they "knew" was treated poorly, you beat up some guy because your sister was treated poorly. I bet you would of been rioting and robbing liquor stores in baltimore if you lived nearby, because after all, they got one of their friends killed, your poor little sister had to take a shower and forget about it. Wow.

I'm sure plenty of "men" taking up for their women have ended up dead or accidentally killing someone while in a dispute over something stupid. Never know what can happen, if you have nothing to live for, might as well act like an animal, but if you have a family...Why? put their livlihood at risk by you being a "man".

it's cool though...
    I'm not arguing with your logic. Just a personal decision. I draw lines on certain things, otherwise a pretty laid back guy.

retard
    retard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    ?

More exciting than a floyd mayweather fight
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mikewlgm

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wasn't looking for a pissing contest, my point being there were and still are slaves off all skin tones in every corner of the earth
    I could make you look silly but im busy today digging holes... and to be honest kind of lame not worth the time.

rkelly110

Cop told me he will be in for a long time. I'll probably be dead by then.

teaserpleaser

Once again it comes back to the pathology of dependence.

When one relies on welfare from cradle to grave, one does not understand the value of anything.
    I think you had better go check the white welfare statistics as well as white food stamp numbers .... think you might be surprised at what you find.

teaserpleaser

^^^ you've never been to the south nash or just aren't paying attention them white trash trailor living rural bumpkins are poor as shit in miss,bama, Texas, north florida, LA the list can go on i'm sure they're pulling themselves up by their boot straps though too proud for a handout right....

rkelly110

Good thinking cowboy.

No better than a......

it's cool though...
    So what would you do Ted? That's what's wrong with this world, no one wants to get involved. Are you one of those guys who would stand by and watch an old man/ woman get mugged? How about those guys who raped that girl on the beach in broad daylight...just walk on by scared for yourself?

I went to my sisters aide when her BF beat her up the night before. I fukked him up. Paid $230 for assault. I've stepped in between guys fighting many times and didn't know any of them.

A friend of mine was killed when he stepped in between a gun and two guys. He was a hero to me. Yeah, he's dead, but he had the balls to be a man and stand for something.
    Last edited by rkelly110; 05-06-15 at 04:29 PM.

First 123 Last