teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

I cry a tear similar to native americans when somebody litters or harms mother earth when I see homeless white people because they wasted their gift. Just yesterday I drove past a blue eyed blonde hair white dude I was going to ask him wtf happened?? dude looked like he could be living in Newport beach no problem bet you he has a hell of a story a ton of bad decisions and fukk ups society usually doesn't just throw away blue eyed blonde people like that. Wish I could have pulled over and asked him some questions. Wasted opportunity imo sky was the limit in America for that dude and he fumbled on his way to the endzone without a defender in 10 yards to tackle him....sad

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Did a job for an old black woman today. She's a conservative Dem. She doesn't like welfare and the idea of people
    living long term on it. She likes Obamacare, because it's not right for others to pay for those that don't. She doesn't
    agree with everything Obama has done either. We got along great.

statnerds
    Put me in coach
    statnerds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    It all monkey see, monkey do. - that is most certainly racist

I know you and most in here aren't prejudice, you're just frustrated that the black man can't pull himself up by
    his boot straps. Some do. - anyone doubting this can be done should research what a miserable, poverty ridden existence the irish had when they (the poorest ones) came to America. simple as googling Paddy Wagon origins.

Our President did, yet he's still bashed to high heaven. - damn skip the guy with the rich grandmother and ivy league education did...potentially the most clueless statement to date
    all seriousness aside though, the secret to success in america isn't a fukkin secret. MARRIED people do better (or is 77% illegitimacy rate amongst blacks my fault as well?), they make more money, are more financially secure and raise better kids. and when at least one has a college degree and the combined income is over $50K, their kids will be successful in life.

and how the fukk do you think they will ever 'pull themselves up' when they vote democrat?

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    When a white cop gets shot by a black man, the white man burns a candle in their honor.

When a black man gets shot by a white cop, the black man burns cities to the ground.

Tell me where I'm wrong?

Nash isn't a racist, Nash is a realist.
    i always thought the difference between a white man and a black man was about 6-7 inches........

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    I cry a tear similar to native americans when somebody litters or harms mother earth when I see homeless white people because they wasted their gift. Just yesterday I drove past a blue eyed blonde hair white dude I was going to ask him wtf happened?? dude looked like he could be living in Newport beach no problem bet you he has a hell of a story a ton of bad decisions and fukk ups society usually doesn't just throw away blue eyed blonde people like that. Wish I could have pulled over and asked him some questions. Wasted opportunity imo sky was the limit in America for that dude and he fumbled on his way to the endzone without a defender in 10 yards to tackle him....sad
    His dad....

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by statnerds View Post
    all seriousness aside though, the secret to success in america isn't a fukkin secret. MARRIED people do better (or is 77% illegitimacy rate amongst blacks my fault as well?), they make more money, are more financially secure and raise better kids. and when at least one has a college degree and the combined income is over $50K, their kids will be successful in life.

and how the fukk do you think they will ever 'pull themselves up' when they vote democrat?
    You're funny. We now have a Repub controlled congress. Maybe you can list their accomplishments to date?

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

Maybe, to a certain extent. At some point the IQ will even out, but will increase if they hung out with higher IQ's.
    The same can be said for higher IQ's hanging with lower IQ's. How do alcoholics/ drug users become that way?

How many people from well to do parents are now low lifes? They hung out with low lifes, did what they did for too
    long. Now they are the scum of the earth. They probably had genetically high IQ's.

Why are Asians smarter than the rest of the world? As a culture they strive for better.

You are who you hang with. It really is that simple.
    No, not to a certain extent, it is the prime determinate. Twin studies show little variance despite differences in environment.

They will have similar IQ's to their parents and their children will have similar IQ's to their grandparents, assuming a similar partner for this hypothetical.

Twin studies show you are not "who you hang out with", your potential is determined by genetics. If a child is adopted by a couple who are both practicing doctors, but the birth parents IQ's were in the mid eighties, the child won't be able to become a doctor regardless of how much effort they put forth or assistance they're given.

Dr.Gonzo

Quote Originally Posted by statnerds View Post
    Minorities don't vote Republican. Second and third generation Asian Americans vote Democrat at higher rates than Mexicans.

An interesting side point, Mexicans don't suddenly change their politics when entering American, they remain consistent in their positions. If you want to see the future of American you only need look at Mexico, what a progressive paradise.

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

So what would you do Ted? That's what's wrong with this world, no one wants to get involved. Are you one of those guys who would stand by and watch an old man/ woman get mugged? How about those guys who raped that girl on the beach in broad daylight...just walk on by scared for yourself?

I went to my sisters aide when her BF beat her up the night before. I fukked him up. Paid $230 for assault. I've stepped in between guys fighting many times and didn't know any of them.

A friend of mine was killed when he stepped in between a gun and two guys. He was a hero to me. Yeah, he's dead, but he had the balls to be a man and stand for something.

Are you a fukkin idiot? So someone watching someone get mugged and watching someone get raped is the same as having your wife come home and say "hey hunny I got my purse and 7 dollars stole today" or my sister coming home and saying "hey I got a beer poured on my head"

Well Both of those people are alive and well, nothing serious happened to them...Why in the world would I need to go "man up" and sort it out myself, when it's already done and over with.

Yea you must be a fukin idiot.

Your friend is a "hero" he stepped in between 2 guys he didn't know and he got shot. That's quite different than me running to a bar because some guy accidentally spilled a beer on my sister and I needed to beat his ass, instead he pulled out a pistol and shot me. WOuld I be a hero? I mean after all I was defending my sister who got a little beer spilled on her?

Quite the difference between seeing a physical confrontation and stepping in or someone beats the shit out of your sister and you go and sort things out and between getting a little cash stolen and no bumps or bruises or someone scratching your car with a cart in the parking lot and you going to beat their ass.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

You're funny. We now have a Repub controlled congress. Maybe you can list their accomplishments to date?
    Congress doesn't dictate how hard I make my child work in school and keep them out of trouble and push them to get a degree or skill set in a field that will provide them with $$ to live on though buddy. Thats the Democratic mindset...look to DC to tell us how and what we should do. Like the bearded tatted man in the video I posted expounds upon....entitlements...you're only entitled to what you earn.

Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    ^^^ you've never been to the south nash or just aren't paying attention them white trash trailor living rural bumpkins are poor as shit in miss,bama, Texas, north florida, LA the list can go on i'm sure they're pulling themselves up by their boot straps though too proud for a handout right....
    Well said. Nash is a wealthy white boy from New England born on 3rd base thinking he hit a triple. Has no idea how the real world works. The Deep South is dependent on welfare and the only growth industry there are meth labs. Take away welfare and that whole region would be cardboard boxes and people begging for food. It is a vast wasteland of white trash.

Put the blacks in control and let them shoot some whiteys and they'll burn the whole South down.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    i always thought the difference between a white man and a black man was about 6-7 inches........
    Sad but true.
    I'm hung like a white field mouse.
    But it ain't the meat it's the motion.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Obviously you dont know what I.Q. is.
    You're an idiot.

The Inevitable
    The Inevitable's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3256

..what about Ferguson?
    What about the majority of those looters from out of town, they ain't there out of frustration, they are there for free loot.
    They came from St. Louis, other towns and cities that if it wasn't for the killing, would have never known the town of Ferguson ever existed. ...
    So you know that, yet you still start your original post with this generalized statement..

When a black man gets shot by a white cop, the black man burns cities to the ground.
    So the black man burns cities to the ground, while the white man shows self restraint and lights a candle? 1. You're implying the white man is better than the black man when you try to paint a picture of the white man behaving better than the black man in the same situation. In your other post you say you don't think you're better than the black man yet you're implying here your race is.

2. You're implying white people don't riot. White people do riot. They have even rioted over less significant events than unarmed people being killed by police. In 2014 white people rioted at a pumpkin festival in Keene, New Hampshire. Did you forget about the riot that broke out at Penn State after the firing of Joe Paterno? And in 2011 fans riot over a hockey game.

Points Awarded:

The Kraken gave The Inevitable 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    That boy was just destroyed. Embarrassing.
    fake as a 3 dollar bill.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Blacks know this isn't the way life is supposed to be.
    People in general don't even seem to remember that
    none of the fruits of nature's bounty come with price tags.
    It's man that puts on the price tags.
    It's man that corrupts dealings and hoards to the detriment
    and subjugation of others.

Last edited by Snowball; 05-07-15 at 05:09 PM.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35459

Would the blacks be up in arms if this happened to a white man?

theyd probably rejoice

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Sheckler View Post
    Are you a fukkin idiot? So someone watching someone get mugged and watching someone get raped is the same as having your wife come home and say "hey hunny I got my purse and 7 dollars stole today" or my sister coming home and saying "hey I got a beer poured on my head"

Well Both of those people are alive and well, nothing serious happened to them...Why in the world would I need to go "man up" and sort it out myself, when it's already done and over with.

Yea you must be a fukin idiot.

Your friend is a "hero" he stepped in between 2 guys he didn't know and he got shot. That's quite different than me running to a bar because some guy accidentally spilled a beer on my sister and I needed to beat his ass, instead he pulled out a pistol and shot me. WOuld I be a hero? I mean after all I was defending my sister who got a little beer spilled on her?

Quite the difference between seeing a physical confrontation and stepping in or someone beats the shit out of your sister and you go and sort things out and between getting a little cash stolen and no bumps or bruises or someone scratching your car with a cart in the parking lot and you going to beat their ass.
    A whole lot of words to tell me you're a puss? That's alright, you are who you are. You pretty much have to be born
    not to take shit, defend your family and friends to the death w/o a second thought.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ted Sheckler

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gonzo View Post
    No, not to a certain extent, it is the prime determinate. Twin studies show little variance despite differences in environment.

They will have similar IQ's to their parents and their children will have similar IQ's to their grandparents, assuming a similar partner for this hypothetical.

Twin studies show you are not "who you hang out with", your potential is determined by genetics. If a child is adopted by a couple who are both practicing doctors, but the birth parents IQ's were in the mid eighties, the child won't be able to become a doctor regardless of how much effort they put forth or assistance they're given.
    I will agree to disagree. I've seen many studies that show taking people out of a poverty environment will increase
    prosperity. All you have to do is see the influx of once poverty stricken people now moving into the suburbs.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Studies

All studies are manipulated to fit an agenda

Maybe 1 in a 10,000 knows how to even determine if a study is strong or how applicable it is to a certain situation. Most just read the conclusion and take it out of context.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Studies

All studies are manipulated to fit an agenda

Maybe 1 in a 10,000 knows how to even determine if a study is strong or how applicable it is to a certain situation. Most just read the conclusion and take it out of context.
    Quantitative or qualititive?

Dr.Gonzo

I will agree to disagree. I've seen many studies that show taking people out of a poverty environment will increase
    prosperity. All you have to do is see the influx of once poverty stricken people now moving into the suburbs.
    No, we won't, I'm talking IQ and you are not going to disagree simply because you find it an unpleasant thought. I don't disagree that a stable family with economic security, living in a good community will have a positive impact on a child's future economic prosperity.

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gonzo View Post
    No, we won't, I'm talking IQ and you are not going to disagree simply because you find it an unpleasant thought. I don't disagree that a stable family with economic security, living in a good community will have a positive impact on a child's future economic prosperity.
    Gonna have to. We will be doing this forever.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

You're an idiot.
    Says the idiot, prove me wrong. You've shown your lack of intelligence over and over, not just this thread.

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5218

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post

fake as a 3 dollar bill.
    is this one fake too?

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

over .20 cents was a slave

Dr.Gonzo

Gonna have to. We will be doing this forever.
    If you want to go down that path, it's fine, but just remember in this instance you are the fundamentalist christian going on faith and ignoring the science because it conflicts with your belief system.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1646

When something is a fact, its not rascist. Sorry, get over it....

mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

White power!!!!!

scumbag
    scumbag's Avatar Become A Pro!

Once again it comes back to the pathology of dependence.

When one relies on welfare from cradle to grave, one does not understand the value of anything.
    goddamn, this guy is stupid. sure, he's not as dumb as the "blacks are intellectually inferior" guy but... still.

scumbag
    scumbag's Avatar Become A Pro!

Did a job for an old black woman today. She's a conservative Dem. She doesn't like welfare and the idea of people
    living long term on it. She likes Obamacare, because it's not right for others to pay for those that don't. She doesn't
    agree with everything Obama has done either. We got along great.
    this sounds like bullshit. why would someone with these retarded views call themselves a democrat?

mikewlgm
    mikewlgm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 128

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    His dad....

Yea he looks like an educated and well informed man. Youtube is great.

Dr.Gonzo

Quote Originally Posted by scumbag View Post
    this sounds like bullshit. why would someone with these retarded views call themselves a democrat?
    This reads like a comment from someone who is completely out of touch with society.

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by scumbag View Post
    I'm a Dem and share a lot of what she was saying. There are still conservative Dem's out there from the old days.

She worked hard, saved her money and no one ever gave anything to her, she earned it, is what I got from her.
    (She likes to watch people work, as I was working, we talked)

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Penis size

and i am not talking about Girth

First 123