frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Officer Coward Wilson story is beyond unbelievable

Anyone believing his version is 100% truth, is a pure dummy. Let me quickly surmise what this coward Wilson just said in his recent interview.

1) Michael Brown attack him first because he didn't want to comply to his demand. So Brown initiated the first confrontation, Really? Brown just committed a crime, if anything the first thing he would probably did was try to run. What do criminals do after committing a crime, they try to get away from the cops and not try to confront them a get caught. And any idiotic with an IQ of 50 or higher even knows that.

2) Michael Brown punched Wilson in the Face, after that he somehow reached for the Officers gun. Do guys have any idea how insanely hard it is to grab a cops gun from his waist while he is still sitting in his patrol car?

3) And lastly, Michael Brown after already being shot several times continue to advance toward Wilson like he was He-Man. Who in their right mind would continue to advance toward some spraying bullets at you. Even a sociopath killer or Jihadist would do that, without a weapon of their own.

Okay, now here's what I think happened. Wilson saw two blacks dude walking in middle of the street obstructing traffic as he was leaving a scene he just responded to. Wilson probably said "get off the street you f..king N..ger" preceded by Michael Brown telling Wilson to "f..k off". Wilson then rolled down his window and got closer to Brown as the two continue to exchange words. Wilson finally decides to show this guy who's boss and grabbed him by the neck, Brown who was trying to get away from the choke decided to punched him. As Brown was running away, Wilson tried to discharge his weapon from a sitting position in the car and a bullet is fired. Wilson finally gets out of the car manages to hit a fat slow running Michael Brown trying to get away. Brown who's fat and probably exhausted decides to give up with his hands up. Wilson who's still heated from that initial punch and obviously wasn't thinking clearly, decided unload on this guy. This kind of "In the heat of the moment killings" happens every single day in America, by people who happens to be armed with somekind of deadly during a heated confrontation with another person.

Let me be clear, I could careless for that thug Michael Brown. What I do not like seeing is the police being above the law. If me or you did the same thing, we would be doing 25 to life. And this is why people are protesting, they are not protesting for that thug.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Only two people know exactly what happened. One is dead.

I read the testimony of the kid who was with Brown when all this went down. If people want to know why there is no indictment, go run through the pages of testimony from that kid plus the other "witnesses" - so many inconsistencies and no one outside of Brown and Wilson know what was said or not said before the fatal shots were fired or if there was any legitimate threat (seemingly not). It's sad situations like this, the truth will never be found and as a result, hate and idiotic behavior continues on all sides.

What I can't believe is why this dumb fukk did an interview? Man, take your trash bride and move to a foreign country and keep your mouth shut. It must have been for a good wad of cash because the interview itself served no purpose. Everyone already has their mind made up about the guy right or wrong and that shit wasn't going to do anything but incite people.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Why did black people stick up for the cop in testimony??

FBI a neutral party even investigated this
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: EmpireMaker

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 537

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Anyone believing his version is 100% truth, is a pure dummy. Let me quickly surmise what this coward Wilson just said in his recent interview.

1) Michael Brown attack him first because he didn't want to comply to his demand. So Brown initiated the first confrontation, Really? Brown just committed a crime, if anything the first thing he would probably did was try to run. What do criminals do after committing a crime, they try to get away from the cops and not try to confront them a get caught. And any idiotic with an IQ of 50 or higher even knows that.

2) Michael Brown punched Wilson in the Face, after that he somehow reached for the Officers gun. Do guys have any idea how insanely hard it is to grab a cops gun from his waist while he is still sitting in his patrol car?

3) And lastly, Michael Brown after already being shot several times continue to advance toward Wilson like he was He-Man. Who in their right mind would continue to advance toward some spraying bullets at you. Even a sociopath killer or Jihadist would do that, without a weapon of their own.

Okay, now here's what I think happened. Wilson saw two blacks dude walking in middle of the street obstructing traffic as he was leaving a scene he just responded to. Wilson probably said "get off the street you f..king N..ger" preceded by Michael Brown telling Wilson to "f..k off". Wilson then rolled down his window and got closer to Brown as the two continue to exchange words. Wilson finally decides to show this guy who's boss and grabbed him by the neck, Brown who was trying to get away from the choke decided to punched him. As Brown was running away, Wilson tried to discharge his weapon from a sitting position in the car and a bullet is fired. Wilson finally gets out of the car manages to hit a fat slow running Michael Brown trying to get away. Brown who's fat and probably exhausted decides to give up with his hands up. Wilson who's still heated from that initial punch and obviously wasn't thinking clearly, decided unload on this guy. This kind of "In the heat of the moment killings" happens every single day in America, by people who happens to be armed with somekind of deadly during a heated confrontation with another person.

Let me be clear, I could careless for that thug Michael Brown. What I do not like seeing is the police being above the law. If me or you did the same thing, we would be doing 25 to life. And this is why people are protesting, they are not protesting for that thug.
    I agree Brown was a thug, don't many thugs think of themselves as above the law, and think that they can beat the crap out of a scrawny cop rather than being arrested by him ? From the video from the store he robbed it clearly showed that he thought he could do whatever he wanted and he basically challenged the storekeeper or any else in the store to try to stop him from taking the cigars, knowing that, it is reasonable to assume he could have a similar attitude with the cop (we all would agree that thugs hate cops, more so white cops).

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Actually many witnesses that gave testimony backed up Wilson's story.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

One of my best friends growing up, right through University, did almost the exact same thing.

Northern Manitoba, on a native reserve back about 14 years ago. My friend, an RCMP Officer who I will call 'Darcy' goes to a restaurant to eat. While there he asks the owner of the diner if a certain native guy is working in the kitchen that day, as he has a bench warrant out for his arrest. The warrant was for missing a meeting with his probation officer and the charge was something very minor. She told Darcy that the guy was working.

After his meal he goes around to the kitchen to get the guy, the guy does not resist at all and Darcy doesn't handcuff him. As Darcy went to put him into the car the guy bolted and Darcy wasn't able to keep up. Darcy called it in and then drove around the neighborhood, finally finding the guy he started to pursue him on foot. Now's when it gets dicey. Darcy catched up to the guy and shoots him, in the back. Darvy said the guy overpowered him (a little drug-ridden native guy and Darcy was a large, trained athlete) and that he pulled his gun and shot him in self defense. No witnesses to this one though.

It took ten years but Darcy was finally cleared of all wrong doing....I haven't spoken to him since the incident and have no idea where the guy is now. I had always said to friends 'if that guy ever gets a badge he will kill somebody'....I just didn't think it would be in just his second year.

Sometimes the power goes to these guys heads. This case got barely any coverage back home...because it was a white cop shooting a drunken native criminal....and that stinks. Darcy should have done time for it.

EmpireMaker

FERGUSON, Mo. - Authorities are investigating after a man was found dead in a car in Ferguson, Mo. Tuesday, less than a mile away from the apartment complex where Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson shot and killed 18-year-old Michael Brown on August 9, reports CBS affiliate KMOV.Police are calling the death a homicide, though wouldn't say how the man died, reports the St. Louis Post-Dispatch.
    St. Louis County Police say a man was found dead in a parked car in the 9400 block of Glen Owen around 9 a.m., according to the station.
    Pictures from the scene appear to show a white sedan with its window shot out.
    Richard Taylor, who lives near where the body was found, told the St. Louis Post-Dispatch he saw four people with guns outside of his apartment Monday night who were talking about looting and saying they wanted to kill someone.
    Taylor reportedly said he called police after he overheard those people, but they never showed up.
    It was not immediately clear whether the death is related to unrest that followed the grand jury's decision Monday not to indict Wilson on any criminal charge stemming from Brown's death. However, St. Louis County Police Chief Jon Belmar told the paper he couldn't discount that the death was linked to nearby rioting on West Florissant Avenue.

scumbag
    scumbag's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by EmpireMaker View Post
    I agree Brown was a thug, don't many thugs think of themselves as above the law, and think that they can beat the crap out of a scrawny cop rather than being arrested by him ? From the video from the store he robbed it clearly showed that he thought he could do whatever he wanted and he basically challenged the storekeeper or any else in the store to try to stop him from taking the cigars, knowing that, it is reasonable to assume he could have a similar attitude with the cop (we all would agree that thugs hate cops, more so white cops).
    Agree with op entirely.

Plus. wilson is a like my height, I'm seeing he's 6'4" 215. So likely no homo.

Wilsons account makes no sense to anyone with a brain. Especially the "he charged".

if youre a racist or a dumbass, you'll believe him, if you have a bs meter (which should be sounding off) and a half a brain, you know he's full of shit.

And lest you think I'm a black. I'm just someone with an above average IQ.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

Tune into COPS next time it is on TV... people do the dumbest things on there and their actions never make any logical sense

EmpireMaker

Quote Originally Posted by scumbag View Post
    Agree with op entirely.

Wilsons account makes no sense to anyone with a brain. Especially the "he charged".

if youre a racist or a dumbass, you'll believe him, if you have a bs meter (which should be sounding off) and a half a brain, you know he's full of shit.

The people:
    ·Michael Brown: Age: 18; Height: 6' 5"; Weight: 289 lb
    ·Officer Darren Wilson: Age: 28; Height: 6'4"; Weight: 210 lb
    The Crime Scene:
    ·Vehicle: 2013 Chevrolet Tahoe with Ferguson (MO) Police Dept. markings
    ·Weapon: Sig Sauer P229 handgun (.40 caliber, 13-round capacity)
    ·Shots fired/shells recovered: 12
    ·Wounds to Michael Brown: 11 (Six entry, three exit, two grazing)
    ·Crime scene photos: 161
    ·Distance from police car to Brown's body: 154 feet
    ·Contents of Michael Brown's pockets: two lighters, two $5 bills, once small bag of suspected marijuana

scumbag

Yep, when they're buck naked on angel dust.

everyone who isn't suicidal has an instict to preserve their life. I believe that instict makes it highly unlikely the he would charge from some distance, clearly a suicide mission.

scumbag

Quote Originally Posted by EmpireMaker View Post
    The people:
    ·Michael Brown: Age: 18; Height: 6' 5"; Weight: 289 lb
    ·Officer Darren Wilson: Age: 28; Height: 6'4"; Weight: 210 lb
    The Crime Scene:
    ·Vehicle: 2013 Chevrolet Tahoe with Ferguson (MO) Police Dept. markings
    ·Weapon: Sig Sauer P229 handgun (.40 caliber, 13-round capacity)
    ·Shots fired/shells recovered: 12
    ·Wounds to Michael Brown: 11 (Six entry, three exit, two grazing)
    ·Crime scene photos: 161
    ·Distance from police car to Brown's body: 154 feet
    ·Contents of Michael Brown's pockets: two lighters, two $5 bills, once small bag of suspected marijuana
    I know those things.

at least you acknowledge the distance.

Brown obv ran while being shot at. And in no universe would be turn around and charge the shooter.

EmpireMaker

I know those things.

at least you acknowledge the distance.

Brown obv ran while being shot at. And in no universe would be turn around and charge the shooter.
    No shots were in the back.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: HMFIC99

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Agree with op entirely.

A person with an above average IQ means shit. Just means you have to buy some glasses and don't know it.

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Officer wilson is a hero in my book. One less thug on the streets. Course by what im seeing on tv. Looks like ferguson missouri is the capital of where low life thugs live. Seems like white people can never be the victim anymore.
    Last edited by beerman2619; 11-26-14 at 03:12 AM.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1926

Next time post this video to your original post.
    So everyone in this thread knows what you are replying to.
    Don't be an idiot.
    But I agree with many of your points except for the dialogue because no one heard their conversation.
    Never assume false evidence.

His story matches up with the gunfire audio tape.
    Last edited by GunShard; 11-26-14 at 10:36 AM.

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

The story sounds weird/unlikely to me. But I don't know what thugs do when they think they've been caught or harassed by cops.

BUT

I'm guessing the forensics team didn't mess up and say "no shots entered through his back" and they accidentally said no, when they meant all shots entered through his back, meaning he was not facing the cop.

I'm also guessing that all the "witneses" weren't flown in from africa and paid 10 dollars just to back up Wilsons story. Weird that the thug with Brown has the only other story that is different....Ohh and probably some other guys that have been out looting the past couple nights.

Would be awesome if they used this whole killing as a test to prove that blacks just want to loot act like animals. In a week they come out with the Chestcam the officer was wearing and the 4 gopros in the cops car. This was all just to a test to see how certain people would react to a decision they didn't like. Government picked out Ferguson to do their testing. Well done government, good decision on choosing that town, proved the point.

Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5626

Here's what I think happened...the grand jury reviewed 70 hours of testimony and evidence, came to an informed decision because they know a helluva lot more about it than we do....and determined the cop was innocent.

Ted Sheckler

Quote Originally Posted by Swinging Johnson View Post
    Here's what I think happened...the grand jury reviewed 70 hours of testimony and evidence, came to an informed decision because they know a helluva lot more about it than we do....and determined the cop was innocent.

Well you're obviously white. All blacks know that it was all white people on the jury and blacks were only called in and during their testimonies they were laughed at and had tomatoes thrown at them by people on the benches.

At least that's what I heard on youtube videos from mike browns moms, she was pelted with tomatoes and that's why they looted the beauty salon, just to get her some new wigs, then the whites came in and burnt it down, to try and frame the black man, when they were really just trying to do some good.

Swinging Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Sheckler View Post
    Well you're obviously white. All blacks know that it was all white people on the jury and blacks were only called in and during their testimonies they were laughed at and had tomatoes thrown at them by people on the benches.

At least that's what I heard on youtube videos from mike browns moms, she was pelted with tomatoes and that's why they looted the beauty salon, just to get her some new wigs, then the whites came in and burnt it down, to try and frame the black man, when they were really just trying to do some good.
    Better to be thought a fool and stay quiet rather than open your mouth and remove all doubt.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ted Sheckler

Swinging Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Sheckler View Post

My bad...just read some of your other posts....head meet over.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

blacks put themselves in these situations

noting more to say..they are thugs

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

1) Maybe he knew he was about to be busted for the theft so was in defensive mode...reason he slammed the door shut twice to keep cop in the car so they wouldn't be detained

2) Wilson stated he drew his weapon and said back up or I'll shoot you to which Brown grabbed the weapon at that point....notice Wilson describes him putting his hand on the top slide which caused the misfire the first two trigger pulls....so Brown didn't go for it holstered

3) Nothing new for people to not drop from shots in arm and meaty parts that don't hit bone or organs.

Bottom line, shouldn't have stolen anything and once confronted just pay the fine and get arrested, not fight....we wouldn't be talking about this today. Place the blame where it belongs.

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15360

The cop tried to get out of the car. Brown wouldn't let the cop open the door. He reached through the window of the car and grabbed at the cops gun. They were wrestling for the gun and the officer fired shots.

Then Brown ran. The cop got out of the car to go after him. Brown turned around and starting rushing the cop. The cop told him to get down. Brown continued the bull rush so he was shot.

There were witnesses that corroborated the story.

All the documents. http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2014/...ocs/index.html
    Last edited by raiders72001; 11-26-14 at 07:44 AM.

Ted Sheckler

Last edited by Ted Sheckler; 11-26-14 at 08:42 AM.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

cops kill dumbfukks daily and cops get killed by dumbfukks daily, so why does this one event get so much attention?

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    Next time post this video to your original post.
    So everyone in this thread knows what you are replying to.
    Don't be an idiot.
    But I agree with many of your points except for the dialogue because no one heard their conversation.
    Never assume false evidence.
    clearly not being 100% honest. He's been coached up well enjoy the rest of your life in fear darren wilson. I'd move to Idaho if I was him or somewhere very rural. But yeah he's full of shit... If you can't talk down a unarmed kid walking in the street without shooting them you are a shitty cop period. Nobody else sees a problem with pussies like zimmerman and wilson you know guys who are afraid of kids....having guns the power to end life in the hands of mental weaklings. Scary

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

agree totally.... cops like wilson want to show that authority...... this cop escalated shit when he backed up and cut the kids off with his vehicle, damn near hitting them.... cop says "I just wanted to buy thirty seconds of time for back up." total bullshit, after shooting the thug once, and the thug is bailing, he chooses to jump outta the car and immediately give chase. Clearly he's entitled to pursue the suspect and apprehend him (the fcker had arguably just assaulted him), but if he truly wanted to "buy time", he could have waited for backup then. instead, amped on adrenaline and wanted to exercise his aw-thor-i-ty, he immediately bails to pursue and teach this thug a lesson. I agree with witnesses that said brown turned and said "I dont have a gun" as the cop starts to shoot him. the thug didn't have to die. I'd have indicted the officer on one of the manslaughter charges. Cop felt dissed, was pissed, and wanted to teach the punk a lesson.
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 11-26-14 at 08:56 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Inevitable

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11654

Well that proves you're not black.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    cops kill dumbfukks daily and cops get killed by dumbfukks daily, so why does this one event get so much attention?
    here is a hint
    Attached Images  

sumtingwong
    sumtingwong's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

who cares, thousands of other people have died since this. move on

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

looks like a legit kid.. common frosty, stop kidding yourself buddy

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post

Not to mention all the pics and links Crump filed motions to get removed from the internet like the Fappening over celeb nudes

Some still remain visible http://mrconservative.com/2014/09/48...ered-new-pics/

There have been a ton of flowcharts showing his real life....step dad in the video saying burn this bitch down...known felon and Blood member...reason why every pic you see of the family in the hood all in red...Mike Mike smoking blunts with Louis Head in several pics..his posts on the Instagram 'flexing' and saying 'my hands is my ammunition'...mom is under investigation for hitting family member in head with a pipe....kid was a train wreck was bound to happen yet the race baiters turned him into a saint. And some fools in here fall for it every time.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post

This IS NOT Mike Brown. This is a kid from Washington named Jodah Cain who killed his great grandmother.

HERE is the full story.

1234 Last