I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by trytrytry View Post
    he was a calm interview, has some likable traits one on one. Days as a policeman thankfully over but

I can see why he did it, its like a nice long free job interview... for sure a FOX news or equivalent conservative type will hire him him as some sort of reporter, commentator, special expert during news events. he will get a gig out of it. Like when that OJ Simpson officer (Furman) made it big with FOX news and a couple other places for a time. He would bring a loyal following for that network and its all about ratings.
    He might wanna slow his roll. He cleared the grand jury indictment BUT he's got Barry's boy toy Holder gunning for him and he may take this as an affront. Cop should have kept his yapper shut. Everything from the grand jury hearing is locked away. Watch him and his mouth NOW get him in trouble.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by trytrytry View Post
    he was a calm interview, has some likable traits one on one. Days as a policeman thankfully over but

I can see why he did it, its like a nice long free job interview... for sure a FOX news or equivalent conservative type will hire him him as some sort of reporter, commentator, special expert during news events. he will get a gig out of it. Like when that OJ Simpson officer (Furman) made it big with FOX news and a couple other places for a time. He would bring a loyal following for that network and its all about ratings.
    speaking of furman, and tying the interview of wilson into it as well, this is my favorite OJ simpson interview of all time..... some ho had him on a serious talk show, and things took a turn for the better, at least in my mind, when she decided to field a few calls to discuss issues of the day with The Juice.........

and f.u. juice, before you went and slashed two people's throats, you were my most valuable football card.... probably worth a buck now..... At least Wilson's interviews didn't as bad as OJ's!

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Men we all know what the root of this shit is.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

So not much out of testimony has piqued my interest with the exception of one thing.

The body was found 154 feet from the vehicle. Now, Brown wasn't on PCP or coke so I assume after being shot 11 times he stumbled very far, especially considering he was shot in the head. So how did officer Wilson consider Brown a threat at 154 feet away?

I really can't stand idiots who say the eye witness testimony is conflicting. Who cares , that's independent of the facts. Everyone's testimony should be taken with a grain of salt , especially Wilson's as he has the most to lose. Look at the facts.

So, looking at two facts, I'm internally torn. First, it appears brown hit Wilson. There are bruises and a slightly scraped up lip. I think if you go punching a cop, you're going to get shot and deserve to get shot. So point Wilson

But I get confused again about his distance from the vehicle. How did he get so far away?

Ultimately none of it matters now. Wilson's free and regardless of what is said here, it won't be changing. And I really don't have a huge issue with it because it appears Brown did punch him. But again , the 155 feet. What gives?

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

MICHAEL BROWN WAS HIGH ON COKE AND THEREFORE COULD NOT BE STOPPED BY ANYTHING BUT BULLETS.

EVEN THEY WERE ALMOST USELESS.

existential
    existential's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 168545

Officer Wilson did his job properly and all the evidence and eyewitnesses corroborate his story.

simple fact is, the world is a much better place without Mike Brown in it.

everyone's happy he's dead. move on already.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/078c8...nconsistencies

More and more keeps on coming out...witnesses admitting under oath they based there accounts on being from the hood so only way they imagined it could have went down was the white boy pumping bullets into a begging black boy...and the one witness changed his story and when pressed about the impossibility of his story said 'I aint feeling comfortable no moe"

Dorian claiming he was shot in the back...for realz...then had to change it to 'not like he was shot in the back' which is still questionable because other witnesses that otherwise back up Brown's side say Dorian hauled ass from the jump and was ducked down far away hiding when the shots were going on...no way he could have seen anything from the fight at the car to the final shots.

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Interviewing mike browns moms...cnn asks "what do you think about this people looting and rioting in your sons name" she responds "they aint doin it in my sons name, because that's not what he was about"

ohh. apparently she's blind as well.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Sheckler View Post
    Interviewing mike browns moms...cnn asks "what do you think about this people looting and rioting in your sons name" she responds "they aint doin it in my sons name, because that's not what he was about"

ohh. apparently she's blind as well.
    She was on AL Sharptons show earlier too..when asked about Mike Mike as a person she said 'yea he was big, but he would NEVER show any aggression on anyone" Guess she hasn't seen him that day flexing' on the little store clerk from the store he robbed Ghetto hoe

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    http://bigstory.ap.org/article/078c8...nconsistencies

More and more keeps on coming out...witnesses admitting under oath they based there accounts on being from the hood so only way they imagined it could have went down was the white boy pumping bullets into a begging black boy...and the one witness changed his story and when pressed about the impossibility of his story said 'I aint feeling comfortable no moe"

Dorian claiming he was shot in the back...for realz...then had to change it to 'not like he was shot in the back' which is still questionable because other witnesses that otherwise back up Brown's side say Dorian hauled ass from the jump and was ducked down far away hiding when the shots were going on...no way he could have seen anything from the fight at the car to the final shots.
    Get over the we witnesses, nobody cares. Have you heard a plausible explanation of why he was over 150' from the cruiser? I'd really like to know.

Also, how could someone unarmed be considered a threat from that far away?

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Get over the we witnesses, nobody cares. Have you heard a plausible explanation of why he was over 150' from the cruiser? I'd really like to know.

I am pretty sure that the witnesses all said that he ran after the gun went off in the car and Wilson chased him.

He was 150 feet from the car, but not 150 feet from Wilson.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: itchypickle

Auto Donk

fat mutha fucka rolled down the slopin' road.... Hey Hey Hey, Get outta dead mike's way!!!!

The Kraken

As stated earlier, I certainly don't have a problem with his ass getting shot. Just curious about the circumstances.

Gotta live life by the old OG saying "Don't bring a box of Cigarillos to a gun fight"

OG's know best

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Anyone believing his version is 100% truth, is a pure dummy. Let me quickly surmise what this coward Wilson just said in his recent interview.

1) Michael Brown attack him first because he didn't want to comply to his demand. So Brown initiated the first confrontation, Really? Brown just committed a crime, if anything the first thing he would probably did was try to run. What do criminals do after committing a crime, they try to get away from the cops and not try to confront them a get caught. And any idiotic with an IQ of 50 or higher even knows that.

2) Michael Brown punched Wilson in the Face, after that he somehow reached for the Officers gun. Do guys have any idea how insanely hard it is to grab a cops gun from his waist while he is still sitting in his patrol car?

3) And lastly, Michael Brown after already being shot several times continue to advance toward Wilson like he was He-Man. Who in their right mind would continue to advance toward some spraying bullets at you. Even a sociopath killer or Jihadist would do that, without a weapon of their own.

Okay, now here's what I think happened. Wilson saw two blacks dude walking in middle of the street obstructing traffic as he was leaving a scene he just responded to. Wilson probably said "get off the street you f..king N..ger" preceded by Michael Brown telling Wilson to "f..k off". Wilson then rolled down his window and got closer to Brown as the two continue to exchange words. Wilson finally decides to show this guy who's boss and grabbed him by the neck, Brown who was trying to get away from the choke decided to punched him. As Brown was running away, Wilson tried to discharge his weapon from a sitting position in the car and a bullet is fired. Wilson finally gets out of the car manages to hit a fat slow running Michael Brown trying to get away. Brown who's fat and probably exhausted decides to give up with his hands up. Wilson who's still heated from that initial punch and obviously wasn't thinking clearly, decided unload on this guy. This kind of "In the heat of the moment killings" happens every single day in America, by people who happens to be armed with somekind of deadly during a heated confrontation with another person.

Let me be clear, I could careless for that thug Michael Brown. What I do not like seeing is the police being above the law. If me or you did the same thing, we would be doing 25 to life. And this is why people are protesting, they are not protesting for that thug.
    Interesting story.

Did your parents ever teach you the story... "Don't start no sh#$... it won't be no sh#$?"

Don't put yourself into a situation. That dude got into a situation. And... he couldn't get out of it. Life goes on.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Like Kermit pointed out...distance from Wilson is different than distance from vehicle sine there was a short chase given. And if you've ever had any type of close quarters tactics and defensive drills insight 'closing distance' happens pretty damned fast...reason FBI and most law enforcement standards dictate someone who is 20-25 feet away can be shot without being armed due to the short seconds it takes for them to be on you. So once Brown was shot and kept coming...threat is there and even if the shot is from however many feet away officer is in the right....have you never seen videos of cops pepper spraying, shooting, taking etc suspects and they keep coming? At that moment in time Wilson had no idea what it would take to drop him so he did what he had to do. Acting in a public servant capacity the threshold is higher legally than for a bar fight over a football game. Once someone even looks sideways at an officers weapon he has leeway to act...so the fight at the car, the initial shots and even witnesses all said Wilson shouted stop (why didn't he) and he kept pausing in the shots until the final set that dropped Brown so yes he did show restraint all that he could.

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    speaking of furman, and tying the interview of wilson into it as well, this is my favorite OJ simpson interview of all time..... some ho had him on a serious talk show, and things took a turn for the better, at least in my mind, when she decided to field a few calls to discuss issues of the day with The Juice.........

and f.u. juice, before you went and slashed two people's throats, you were my most valuable football card.... probably worth a buck now..... At least Wilson's interviews didn't as bad as OJ's!
    This is still one of the funniest things ever

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

I've kept my thoughts quiet on the incident until now...

The Kraken

After more thought, it still doesn't add up.

Apparently Wilson shot brown in the police cruiser. At some point, Brown retreated, apparently 50 yards, half a football field. Also at some point, Brown had to turn back around and charge the officer. I assume this was around the 50 yard mark from the vehicle area because all the shots were frontal shots and lethal.

So after being shot how fast can a fat jiggaboo run 51 yards?

I guess after shooting Brown, Wilson pursued him for 50 yards and then Brown turned around and charged so Wilson opened fire?

The fukk am am I missing?

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Apparently Wilson shot brown in the police cruiser. At some point, Brown retreated, apparently 50 yards, half a football field. Also at some point, Brown had to turn back around and charge the officer. I assume this was around the 50 yard mark from the vehicle area because all the shots were frontal shots and lethal.

I guess after shooting Brown, Wilson pursued him for 50 yards and then Brown turned around and charged so Wilson opened fire?

You're laser focused on the ONE mention of 150 ft (50 yards). Just go look at the multitude of pics of the scene photos or of the animations CNN and other news agencies have done. Shows it all to scale. And even, assuming the full 50 yards distance....which is hard to be the only variable...you can run it in under 8 seconds so its not a marathon. Since you compare it to what we all love, football, think the 40 yard dash being ran in the 4-6 second range. Not saying either Wilson or Brown sprinted it like a combine runner....simply saying distance covered isn't that far nor takes long to do.

Kermit

The initial shot was to Brown's hand. I would say even a fat 18 year old with a bullet wound to the hand can run 150 feet in probably 7 seconds.

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post

hell of a find AutoD

I/O

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    I've kept my thoughts quiet on the incident until now...
    you're killing you

I/O

He just robbed a store and did some other nasty shit there, ignored direct commands from a police officer right after that, kinda assaulted the shit out of the cop, tried to rip his gun from him, Lord knows what he was saying while all this was going on, took a bullet and walked away like it was nothing, and then turned and rushed the cop with all his massive rage and size.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Yes, more probable he's lying about the incident, at least a good portion of it. Remember the guy who got shot by the cop who was getting his license after the cop told him to get the license lol. What if that had been on the side of the street and nobody saw it and the that bullet killed the guy, what kind of story do you think the cop would have concocted, of course he wouldnt have said exactly what happened, dead men tell no tales, not any good reason to unload a gun on an unarmed person, many ways to shoot them and unless high or insane they arnt still coming forward to die, wonder how life will be going forward now, Im sure he couldnt have imagined all this would happen.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Yes, more probable he's lying about the incident, at least a good portion of it. Remember the guy who got shot by the cop who was getting his license after the cop told him to get the license lol. What if that had been on the side of the street and nobody saw it and the that bullet killed the guy, what kind of story do you think the cop would have concocted, of course he wouldnt have said exactly what happened, dead men tell no tales, not any good reason to unload a gun on an unarmed person, many ways to shoot them and unless high or insane they arnt still coming forward to die, wonder how life will be going forward now, Im sure he couldnt have imagined all this would happen.
    That dude deserved to be charged...and he was....so see black lives do matter...when the cop is actually guilty.

Auto Donk

it's called adrenaline.... and the dumb fat ass nig ga was only shot in the wrist when he first ran away.

testimony is clear he turned around and said to the amped up ready to kill/murder cop "I aint got no gun"

murderous cop, upon surrendering dumbass fat nig ga turning around and trying to give up, goes totally dirty harry on him and busts five shots off. as fatass starts to go down, falling from being hit, dumbass murderous "Dopey from the seven dwarfs" blasts off five more shots..... sadly, the last one, the fatal one, hits fat ass in the top of the head........ ie, he was falling to the ground when the cowardly whiteboy pussy cop put the kill shot into the top of his head........

this fuckin cop fired that last fatal shot not in self defense......... how in the fuk do you hit someone in the top of the f'n head with a bullet shot in self defense..... the fuckin' dope unloaded his gun out of adrenaline and cowardice and inexperience..... worst kind of cop there is.....

cop shoulda been indicted, cop needs to go away..... fukhead cops like him, amped up and ready to exercise their authority, and anoint themselves judge, jury, and executioner, are getting out of hand......... this shit could happen to you...........

The Kraken

I think I now have some closure. Done and done. My final thought is Brown most likely deserved to be shot but Wilson went over board. Ultimately, i hold Brown responsible for putting himself and Wilson in that position. Wilson is no longer a cop. Brown is dead. We all move on.

scumbag
    scumbag's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Swinging Johnson View Post
    Here's what I think happened...the grand jury reviewed 70 hours of testimony and evidence, came to an informed decision because they know a helluva lot more about it than we do....and determined the cop was innocent.
    You sound like a stupid person who doesn't know how a grand jury works.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Moral of the story is don't rob convenience stores and don't charge the police trying to grab their gun else you end up 6 feet under and your town gets torched.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

MoneyM1ke
    MoneyM1ke's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12831

You know whats unbelievable? spreading the word of Jesus Christ

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

Quote Originally Posted by Swinging Johnson View Post
    Here's what I think happened...the grand jury reviewed 70 hours of testimony and evidence, came to an informed decision because they know a helluva lot more about it than we do....and determined the cop was innocent.
    The "game" was fixed by the prosecutors. It was a dog and pony show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw4nQd6lryw

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    The "game" was fixed by the prosecutors. It was a dog and pony show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw4nQd6lryw
    Wouldn't this hurt the Officer's case?

To be honest, this looks like some nonsense taken out of context most likely cooked by the media to keep the riots going.
    Last edited by Kermit; 11-28-14 at 02:11 AM.

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

there was one in the top of his head being down on the ground or at least going down
    Quote Originally Posted by EmpireMaker View Post
    No shots were in the back.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Once Brown went after the gun, it was open season. If he hadn't done that he may have just gotten the night stick.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Wouldn't this hurt the Officer's case?

To be honest, this looks like some nonsense taken out of context most likely cooked by the media to keep the riots going.
    How?

Right before Officer Wilson testified, the grand jury was handed a copy of a law by the prosecutor that said that the officer was allowed to shoot Brown dead if he tried to run away. Problem is that hasn't been the law in Missouri, or anywhere, for 30 years. 2 months later, the prosecutor "corrected" their error in a bizarre and underhanded way.

How is it taken out of context?They were improperly advised on the actual law.

Bottom line: the prosecutor did not want an indictment. It's the equivalent of throwing the game. They didn't want the indictment. Not hard to see how the grand jury picked up on that. If the prosecutor doesn't believe in the case, why should they? The prosecutor presented Wilson's defense -- that's not how grand juries are supposed to operate. Affirmative defenses are for a trial. From McCullough keeping the case to the farce grand jury, they obviously wanted no indictment and wanted rioting.

First 1234 Last