gloriesam
    gloriesam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post

1) Michael Brown attack him first because he didn't want to comply to his demand. So Brown initiated the first confrontation, Really? Brown just committed a crime, if anything the first thing he would probably did was try to run. What do criminals do after committing a crime, they try to get away from the cops and not try to confront them a get caught. And any idiotic with an IQ of 50 or higher even knows that.
    There are lots of dumb negroes in usa....wilson might have had an iq of 50 but brown probably had an iq of under 10 and did the exact opposite of what you would expect.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Lmfao. Kermit Burying people.

His instagram pictures make him seem more like any fukkin 17 year old kid. Not sure why people are so afraid of these young black kids. Quick to pull the trigger like all angry black men are the fukkin hulk or something.

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273425

he was a calm interview, has some likable traits one on one. Days as a policeman thankfully over but

I can see why he did it, its like a nice long free job interview... for sure a FOX news or equivalent conservative type will hire him him as some sort of reporter, commentator, special expert during news events. he will get a gig out of it. Like when that OJ Simpson officer (Furman) made it big with FOX news and a couple other places for a time. He would bring a loyal following for that network and its all about ratings.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    Lmfao. Kermit Burying people.

His instagram pictures make him seem more like any fukkin 17 year old kid. Not sure why people are so afraid of these young black kids. Quick to pull the trigger like all angry black men are the fukkin hulk or something.
    Not trying to bury anyone, I don't thinks it's fair on either side to use incorrect pics/evidence to support their cause.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8819

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Not to mention all the pics and links Crump filed motions to get removed from the internet like the Fappening over celeb nudes

Some still remain visible http://mrconservative.com/2014/09/48...ered-new-pics/

There have been a ton of flowcharts showing his real life....step dad in the video saying burn this bitch down...known felon and Blood member...reason why every pic you see of the family in the hood all in red...Mike Mike smoking blunts with Louis Head in several pics..his posts on the Instagram 'flexing' and saying 'my hands is my ammunition'...mom is under investigation for hitting family member in head with a pipe....kid was a train wreck was bound to happen yet the race baiters turned him into a saint. And some fools in here fall for it every time.
    Thats it? I've seen girls with harder Instagram accounts.

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    This IS NOT Mike Brown. This is a kid from Washington named Jodah Cain who killed his great grandmother.

HERE is the full story.

wow. shocking that the dorian/mike and jodah/micus look exactly the same.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post

People are afraid of these young black kids because of all of the videos on the internet showing these young black kids doing violent shit. Of course they are not all like that, but seeing so many videos of innocent people getting knocked out and assaulted, it is going to make people uneasy.

Ted Sheckler

I don't think that it's people are afraid of them...I think it's that most people know blacks act reckless, so why put yourself in the situation if you happen to be walking on a sidewalk? go to the other side of the street or put your wife/girl inbetween you and those animals.

I think i'ts just that people are "aware" or racist as the blacks would say (or folks with that white guilt)

Kermit

If you read the witness's reports, some of them are quite amazing. One witness said that Wilson shot Brown dead while he was sitting in his car, another said that only one of the 4 cops did the shooting, another witness said that Brown was shot over 100 feet away while Wilson was still at his vehicle. I think a lot of people gave versions about what they either heard happen or what they though might have happened.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

People are afraid of these young black kids because of all of the videos on the internet showing these young black kids doing violent shit. Of course they are not all like that, but seeing so many videos of innocent people getting knocked out and assaulted, it is going to make people uneasy.
    respect Kermit for giving it straight....I agree let's face it that shit is scary ignorance with fear of the unknown q basic time tested formula for racism. If you aren't good at putting yourself in other peoples shoes you'll never be able to understand why black people are frustrated. White people blindly donating to zimmerman who it turns out is a complete jackass didn't help race relations ....donating and offering this darren wilson character a huge buyout to quit the force doesn't help... Be blind if you want your racism is only blinding yourself teddy.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

They are role models

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    respect Kermit for giving it straight....I agree let's face it that shit is scary ignorance with fear of the unknown q basic time tested formula for racism. If you aren't good at putting yourself in other peoples shoes you'll never be able to understand why black people are frustrated. White people blindly donating to zimmerman who it turns out is a complete jackass didn't help race relations ....donating and offering this darren wilson character a huge buyout to quit the force doesn't help... Be blind if you want your racism is only blinding yourself teddy.
    As I said before I have lived in a black/white neighborhood for 20 years now and even when I am outside in the yard with the dog and a group of young black guys walks up my alley on their way to the playground, I get uneasy. I never used to be like this until all of this crazy shit started getting hitting the internet. My next door neighbor is black and he has problems with black kids walking through his yard and fukking with him from time to time. I've even seen them pull out their phone and record him yelling at them. They don't bother me, but when you see black kids cussing out an older black man and threatening him, it imprints it into your mind that if they treat him like that, what do they think about you?
    Last edited by Kermit; 11-26-14 at 01:05 PM.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    They are role models
    Zimmerman and wilson

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Zimmerman and wilson
    Black ppl
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: teaserpleaser

Ted Sheckler

I'm racists against pieces of shit...You can see the blacks that are likely up to no good...You can tell the whites that are likely up to no good. I'm talking about walking around the city at night. See a group of blacks that look like thugs, yes I'll avoid walking through them. See a white crack head looking guy, yep I'll walk on the other side.

I discriminate against anybody that acts like an animal or looks like a piece of shit. Color don't matter. Plenty of wiggers smoking parliaments around here, don't care to be anywhere near them. Not because I'm scared of them, but because I label them as a piece of shit, and don't care to be around them.

teaserpleaser

As I said before I have lived in a black/white neighborhood for 20 years now and even when I am outside with the dog and a group of young black guys walks up my alley on their way to the playground, I get uneasy. I never used to be like this until all of this crazy shit started getting hitting the internet. My next door neighbor is black and he has problems with black kids walking through his yard and fukking with him all from time to time. They don't bother me, but when you see black kids cussing out an older black man and threatening him, it imprints it into your mind that if they treat him like that, what do they think about you?
    No I understand, I knew you would think I was talking about you or to you but I was generalizing sorry. Um yeah it's fear based and understandably so I don't associate with younger blacks much now that I'm in my 30s and I don't want to be around saggy pants wearing knockout game playing kids. I don't think there is anything we can do at this point. This is a question for you Kermit because you seem pretty level headed ....ok here we go is it me or has race relations gone way down hill since president obama took over? Divide and conquer because could you imagine if we all could get along who would that be bad for? Hmmm wonder why they use that tactic in prisons hmmm....So glad I grew up in LA co with every race under the sun exposed me to the good and bad of all races.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Sheckler View Post
    I'm racists against pieces of shit...You can see the blacks that are likely up to no good...You can tell the whites that are likely up to no good. I'm talking about walking around the city at night. See a group of blacks that look like thugs, yes I'll avoid walking through them. See a white crack head looking guy, yep I'll walk on the other side.

I discriminate against anybody that acts like an animal or looks like a piece of shit. Color don't matter. Plenty of wiggers smoking parliaments around here, don't care to be anywhere near them. Not because I'm scared of them, but because I label them as a piece of shit, and don't care to be around them.
    I don't know where you live but the "whiigger" kids out here are from the burbs aka orange co the valley most times they end up being okay but I get it anybody who embraces black urban clothing or hip hop they must be pieces of shit....nope not racist at all

Ted Sheckler

As I said before I have lived in a black/white neighborhood for 20 years now and even when I am outside in the yard with the dog and a group of young black guys walks up my alley on their way to the playground, I get uneasy. I never used to be like this until all of this crazy shit started getting hitting the internet. My next door neighbor is black and he has problems with black kids walking through his yard and fukking with him from time to time. I've even seen them pull out their phone and record him yelling at them. They don't bother me, but when you see black kids cussing out an older black man and threatening him, it imprints it into your mind that if they treat him like that, what do they think about you?

A freshmen came up to me saying "excuse me sir, I'm a freshmen for XXX football team and wondering if you'd like to purchase a card to help out our team" It was 25 bucks, I said all I had was a 50 on me, he said sorry all I have is a 20 for change, I told him no problem. He comes back 30 minutes later and gives me 5 bucks.

I can't imagine any of those kids in Ferguson would act like that. There are certain kids that deserve to be discriminated against, those ones in Ferguson, yep...Ones in the ghettos of Chicago...Yep.

I wonder why NYC had a stop and frisk in place....Is it because the cops were racists or more than likely there were quite a few bad apples out there and they just happened to stop mainly black people?

Ted Sheckler

I don't know where you live but the "whiigger" kids out here are from the burbs aka orange co the valley most times they end up being okay but I get it anybody who embraces black urban clothing or hip hop they must be pieces of shit....nope not racist at all

The wigger kids around here are okay too...I'm not talking kids though, I'm talking about men in there mid 20's to 30's that dress like the negroes and hang around on the corners. Why the fuk are they still acting like that...Something definitely wrong with them.

Do you understand now? Or you still gonna act racist by thinking all whites are racist?

Akajason18
    Akajason18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 235

Simple dont rob the store and or rush the cop. Be a human and listen to the cops orders and you wouldn't be in this situation
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Bluehorseshoe

teaserpleaser

The wigger kids around here are okay too...I'm not talking kids though, I'm talking about men in there mid 20's to 30's that dress like the negroes and hang around on the corners. Why the fuk are they still acting like that...Something definitely wrong with them.

Do you understand now? Or you still gonna act racist by thinking all whites are racist?
    why does something have to be wrong with them because they dress a certain way or act urban when they grew up with a trust fund who knows .....it doesn't bother me .....it's like the ganja smoking growing white guys with dreadlocks that is a Rastafarian um....you want to talk about strange at first sight. But you know what I give both of them respect for having the courage to be themselves. C'mon broseph I go through this all the time with the woman in my life they also have selective hearing or in this case selective reading....may I ask where I said ALL whites are racist please do quote

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by Akajason18 View Post
    Simple dont rob the store and or rush the cop. Be a human and listen to the cops orders and you wouldn't be in this situation
    Fukk the police

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Fukk the police
    That would be my answer too. They're most arrogant and dumb creatures living among us. This past Sunday one of them bastards shot and killed 12 year old with bb gun on the playground here in Cleveland and that flatfoot asshole said he mistook him for man!!!

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32799

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    Actually many witnesses that gave testimony backed up Wilson's story.
    Here's the way all investigations go.
    Crime committed.
    Cops gather notes from all witnesses.
    Crime scene unit comes in and collects evidence with science.
    Once the science is analyzed, witnessess are recalled.
    And a lot of the testimony matched up to Wilson's version.

To the OP?

#2)Explain the close range shot to the hand of Brown if he isn't grabbing for the gun?

This is what I think, I think the 'so called facts' are, ummm, kind of exagerrated, I think some of the 'facts' are true, I think most of the 'fact' are hyperbole.

Don't care anymore really, made for good TV drama the last 2 days, I'm getting bored of the whole thing now.
    I've moved on.

There will always be cowboy cops versus gangster wannabe's.
    There will be another Wilson versus Brown.

If you took Wilson's brain and took Brown's brain, add it up, you would still have less than a half a brain.

Using the same formula, if you took Treyvon's brain and added it up with Zimmy's brain, you'd also get the same result.

Like I said, there'll be another one of these Brown versus Wilson affairs.
    Cable news rolls in, they spin it the poor innocent victims way, complete with pacifier in mouth, cute as a button baby pictures as a backdrop, painting a pretty picture, they'll spin the defendant (cop, whatever) and a Rambo type with jack boots and a ammo belt.
    Rev Al and cronies swoop in and rush to judge, "we will not rest until he's sentenced life" before even the CSI truck comes in to collect evidence, the hood feed off this like red meat to a shark in waters, middle America eats it up because they believe anything from CNN, so even if the cop is in the right, he's wrong, career down in flames in toilet, has to look over his shoulder for the rest of his life....

Innoncent businesses will burn, people will go to jail........
    All over stupid shit.
    Even if Wilson is right, he's wrong.

And the band played on

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by pronk View Post
    That would be my answer too. They're most arrogant and dumb creatures living among us. This past Sunday one of them bastards shot and killed 12 year old with bb gun on the playground here in Cleveland and that flatfoot asshole said he mistook him for man!!!
    I've been a martial artist most of my life a lot of cops in these classes especially bjj classes so some are good some are nice majority are afraid at work so they think acting as a bully with extreme numbers is the answer. Police forces that are transforming into military forces. "Protect and serve" .....protect and serve who's interest because they treat low class citizens like garbage ...minorities like garbage....poor white people like garbage ...white people???? Yes white people youtube any episode of cops if you don't believe me. So maybe just maybe class has something to do with it I understand cops but yeah my general stance is fukk the police less interaction I have with them the better. Cops are just government goons I don't like government either soo...

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18590

Break this shit down all you want. This type of shooting is getting to be commonplace in the United Police States of America. Nobody will know the truth of what happen, because Mike Brown is dead. Don't hand me this shit about the grand jury either. That shit was fixed from the start. A friend of the cops, is in charge of getting this to go trial. What a joke. White and Black people should not stand for this. It could happen to anyone, no matter what color you are.

Also what about the people saying the Ferguson Police, and the KKK have close ties. Also KKK members were at a rally for the great officer Wilson. So it would make sense he and Mike Brown would clash.

More than likely he wanted to kill Brown. IMO.

Ted Sheckler

why does something have to be wrong with them because they dress a certain way or act urban when they grew up with a trust fund who knows .....it doesn't bother me .....it's like the ganja smoking growing white guys with dreadlocks that is a Rastafarian um....you want to talk about strange at first sight. But you know what I give both of them respect for having the courage to be themselves. C'mon broseph I go through this all the time with the woman in my life they also have selective hearing or in this case selective reading....may I ask where I said ALL whites are racist please do quote

I don't see wiggers with trust funds sitting on the corners smoking parliaments looking like they need some more meth or whatever their fix is.

Couple of my friends look like the white Rastafarian, strange indeed..But they fit the stereotype of a white guy with dreads.

You can choose to respect whoever you like, for being whatever they like...These kids in Ferguson are choosing to act like thugs, you respect them for looting all the stores? c'mon broseph, you need to figure out that not ever person needs to be respected.

You're calling wilson a racist..You're calling Zimmerman a racist....Facts proved that neither of them were guilty. I'm guessing you weren't an eye witness so that should be good enough for you, yet you still sit here and call them racists pieces of shit....Safe to assume you hate the white man.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11488

Oh, no way you're a wigger. NOT A CHANCE, no sir. You just embrace your urbanity, that's all.

Ted Sheckler

I'm not talking about the wiggers that grow out of it when they are done with their teenage years...Talking about the wiggers and crackheads that sit around on the streets weighing 110 pounds wearing wifebeaters and sagging jeans. Big oversize cap on their tiny shrunken heads.

I don't care to be near those guys, sorry I don't respect them. Maybe I should offer them to come over and hang out, because maybe we'll be best friends.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Oh, no way you're a wigger. NOT A CHANCE, no sir. You just embrace your urbanity, that's all.
    I'm from diamond bar, ca wiki it ... Urbanites would laugh if I tried to call myself urban. Can a black person be a whigger Talk about flipping the script ....how can one post be so wrong

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Thats it? I've seen girls with harder Instagram accounts.
    You missed the part about the lawsuits to get them removed back in August. He had several online things that Crump and Parks dealt with before they went national with the story. Remember the timeline...9 August Brown gets killed...next week the grandfather calls Sharpton and the usual suspects because nobody was paying attention and soon as he called Crump/Gray/Parks law firm down in Florida they all coordinated and said white cop- dead black teen....call a press conference and polish off the Mike's image...ready to roll with the viral story with the baby faced pics (just like Trayvon) to get the narrative started. So all the bad stuff, including the step father's felony background and gang affiliations are scrubbed from Google then the press conference is held with the grieving mom and Mike's biological dad (no criminal convictions on public record) to say their little boy was on his way to his grandmother's house to get a hug before he went off to college to become a scholar when an angry white police officer stopped them for jaywalking, shot him in the back and then stood over him and emptied a clip into his head and walked away.

teaserpleaser

I'm not talking about the wiggers that grow out of it when they are done with their teenage years...Talking about the wiggers and crackheads that sit around on the streets weighing 110 pounds wearing wifebeaters and sagging jeans. Big oversize cap on their tiny shrunken heads.

I don't care to be near those guys, sorry I don't respect them. Maybe I should offer them to come over and hang out, because maybe we'll be best friends.
    Where do you live that you see a bunch of crackheads and "whiggers" sitting around on streets with shrunken heads no less? Doesn't sound like a desirable local

teaserpleaser

I don't see wiggers with trust funds sitting on the corners smoking parliaments looking like they need some more meth or whatever their fix is.

Couple of my friends look like the white Rastafarian, strange indeed..But they fit the stereotype of a white guy with dreads.

You can choose to respect whoever you like, for being whatever they like...These kids in Ferguson are choosing to act like thugs, you respect them for looting all the stores? c'mon broseph, you need to figure out that not ever person needs to be respected.

You're calling wilson a racist..You're calling Zimmerman a racist....Facts proved that neither of them were guilty. I'm guessing you weren't an eye witness so that should be good enough for you, yet you still sit here and call them racists pieces of shit....Safe to assume you hate the white man.
    Most of my excess cannabis grow gos to white guys with dreads...lol I'm in the martial arts and medical cannabis grower scene here in Cali that's why if laughed when you said I hate all white people my neighbors are white on all sides you get the picture

Ted Sheckler

Where do you live that you see a bunch of crackheads and "whiggers" sitting around on streets with shrunken heads no less? Doesn't sound like a desirable local

Every city I've been to that has 1 mil people...It's not a desirable location...That's why people live in the suburbs, where they don't have that type of riff raff....Just rich kids that fuk up because they are privileged. Rather have privileged white kids than get shot by stray bullets from the homeboys.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Akajason18 View Post
    Simple dont rob the store and or rush the cop and or try and take his weapon. Be a human and listen to the cops orders and you wouldn't be in this situation

First 1234 Last