cheapskate24
    cheapskate24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 52

Its all idiots with guns everyone gets along in my neck of the woods. Except for the child molestors easily the stupid ones of the bunch they will try and force you to breed before a guy is ready.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by cheapskate24 View Post
    Its all idiots with guns everyone gets along in my neck of the woods. Except for the child molestors easily the stupid ones of the bunch they will try and force you to breed before a guy is ready.
    Right on.
    Points Awarded:

cheapskate24 gave Kermit 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    You've officially lost it.
    Squirt, would you like to elaborate or are you being charged by the word?

Tell me how evil Islam is

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Squirt, would you like to elaborate or are you being charged by the word?

Tell me how evil Islam is
    Not worth my time since you've already made up your mind. Good luck with your new religion, I hope all of the females in your life enjoy their company.

The Kraken

Not worth your time? Nigqa you got over 1700 posts here, your time ain't that valuable. Neither is mine, so I'll anxiously be awaiting your response

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Krakker, going back and forth with someone who thinks that people converting to Islam is acceptable might as well convert themselves. I dont argue with people of your faith.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

You've officially lost it.
    Yes, Kraken's might be the dumbest quote I've ever seen on sbr, and that's saying a lot.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Krakker, going back and forth with someone who thinks that people converting to Islam is acceptable might as well convert themselves. I dont argue with people of your faith.
    sourtwist gets it; of the world and of the truth are two different things
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave StackinGreen 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: brainfreeze

chipper
    chipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2174

If these two nitwits want to convert to Islam I say go right ahead and good luck to 'em.

The Kraken

I understand it's hard being American and having an educated opinion. Now squirt, as much as we argue, I know deep down you're well educated and not as dumb as you like to act on here. This is another perfect example.

Islam is actually a great religion and like I said, I work with dozens of Muslims and everyone of them are great people. The only time they're not is during Ramadan when they're fasting and hangry. Also , I believe like 5 out of the last 10 Nobel Peace Prize recipients were Muslim.

Again, I will repeat, the minority radicals give the majority a bad name. This goes for everything in life. But again , Americans fear everything and we tend to associate Islam and Muslims to terrorism and 9/11. We fear Muslims therefore we tend try to justify our fear towards them with all sorts of silly beliefs. It perpetuates hatred and it all stems from ignorance,

Now break the cycle Stoney Brook

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9059

Much more worried about the people that would actually might believe this nonsense, then either of them actually converting.

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

I understand it's hard being American and having an educated opinion. Now squirt, as much as we argue, I know deep down you're well educated and not as dumb as you like to act on here. This is another perfect example.

Islam is actually a great religion and like I said, I work with dozens of Muslims and everyone of them are great people. The only time they're not is during Ramadan when they're fasting and hangry. Also , I believe like 5 out of the last 10 Nobel Peace Prize recipients were Muslim.

Again, I will repeat, the minority radicals give the majority a bad name. This goes for everything in life. But again , Americans fear everything and we tend to associate Islam and Muslims to terrorism and 9/11. We fear Muslims therefore we tend try to justify our fear towards them with all sorts of silly beliefs. It perpetuates hatred and it all stems from ignorance,

1. Obama has a peace prize..... Need I say more?

2. Any religion that doesn't give their family, their own blood, free will, to choose who they love, including Christ and marriage, doesn't seem to peaceful, they seem like every other dictator.

3. The guy married a 10 year old... We won't find anywhere about Jesus or apostles doing this.

As southtwist so intelligibly said, I won't be arguing over the facts,

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

If it was only the 1%ers giving islam a bad wrap them ur friends of a muslim faith wouldnt have felt the need to resettle in ur homeland.

When almost every state under their control is run under turmoil then you know its about more than just the 1% guy
    Points Awarded:

brainfreeze gave ACoochy 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

KrakKer, the first paragraph couldn't be more true, but when you ended your post with Stonybrook...that really caught my attention. Thats where I got my biology degree from.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

http://www.oneplace.com/ministries/l...rs-427814.html
    Fast forward to 17:00 minutes... Let the truth be told!!

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

"Anything's a dildo, if you are brave enough"
    Abraham Lincoln

"Make money, fukk bitches"
    Benjamin Franklin

"The greatest thing about the internet is, that you can quote something and totally make up the source"
    George Washington
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: gauchojake, and GUMMO77

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by zizoudane10 View Post
    Abraham Lincoln

Benjamin Franklin

"The greatest thing about the internet is, that you can quote something and totally make up the source"
    George Washington
    Im sorry, but I missed the purpose of your post. Please explain

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

You don't?

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Let them blurt their obscenities Southtwist, it means we're being effective...

here's another huffington post article, where Bieber supports Malala, "the good muslim"
    Like a lot of other lost hollywood stars
    http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2014/08...n_5659889.html

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Yeah, the one with a peace prize, like obama
    only real human/God that deserved the peace prize, is Jesus Christ, instead they rewarded Him pure pain, it's ok though, because what they didn't know, was by doing that, gave us life, through our Father, with the gift of the Holy Spirit " our key " to Heaven. Haha what a fool that devil is...

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

you lost all credibility there

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post

here's another huffington post article, where Bieber supports Malala, "the good muslim"
    Like a lot of other lost hollywood stars
    http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2014/08...n_5659889.html
    ANOTHER?

Dude, the thread was started by you because you were duped by someone posting BS on a site that lets you host any text you want.

I know..shocking that a religious zealot would believe something without any proper sourcing.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

This thread has all kinds of awesome in it.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Any nudes of Perry leak out yet?

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post
    ANOTHER?

Dude, the thread was started by you because you were duped by someone posting BS on a site that lets you host any text you want.

I know..shocking that a religious zealot would believe something without any proper sourcing.
    Duped? Duped would mean baseless, I'm basing what I'm saying off these huffington post articles,
    one Bieber stopped his concert, to do muslim prayer, other he's talking and supporting a muslim. If you want to say duped, use it correctly, I'm not being fooled, this stuff is every where, rather if he really muslim, is besides the point....children are looking at stuff like these articles, the thought is there... Quite calculated,
    Meaning it doesn't have to be real, as long as you believe it. you will go look in to islam, so how am I duped?

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    You started the thread posting the text from this link https://justpaste.it/religion

I questioned whether these were even real quotes. Gave you an example of how anyone could post anything
    (example: http://justpaste.it/hjc5)

You then claim you got the info from some religious huckster with a million followers on twitter. Except he didn't post it, one of his twitter followers did.

Your response is to find a huffington post article where Beiber stopped a concert to acknowledge his muslim fans with a prayer.

So a couple things that can be resolved from this.

#1 - You're easily fooled (as long as something suits your narrative)
    #2 - You have no idea how twitter actually works.

So when all is said and done...you're just worried about kids turning into muslims because of Beiber?

You were duped...for the millionth time I'm sure.
    Points Awarded:

zizoudane10 gave muldoon 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: zizoudane10

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Alhamdulilah rabbil alimeen. Whom Allah guides none can lead astray and whom Allah leaves Astray none can guide.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

yeah they got the same crap quote in the bible and every other religion, what's your point?

The Kraken

Ok, so let's see here, I have claimed that Islam is a great religion and there is absolutely nothing inheritently weog with Muslims or the religion itself.

And all you clowns come back with is "you lost all credibility" "that's dumb" "your stupid"

I take it none of you all took debate.

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Gotta admit, Katy Perry would be the hottest "Martyr" to blow herself up in the history of histories

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Ok, so let's see here, I have claimed that Islam is a great religion and there is absolutely nothing inheritently weog with Muslims or the religion itself.

And all you clowns come back with is "you lost all credibility" "that's dumb" "your stupid"

I take it none of you all took debate.
    Islam isn't the problem Kraken, it's brown people that are the problem.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 11-27-15 at 02:56 PM. Reason: image does not exist

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Abraham Lincoln

Benjamin Franklin

George Washington
    You don't?
    Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post
    You started the thread posting the text from this link https://justpaste.it/religion

I questioned whether these were even real quotes. Gave you an example of how anyone could post anything
    (example: http://justpaste.it/hjc5)

You then claim you got the info from some religious huckster with a million followers on twitter. Except he didn't post it, one of his twitter followers did.

Your response is to find a huffington post article where Beiber stopped a concert to acknowledge his muslim fans with a prayer.

So a couple things that can be resolved from this.

#1 - You're easily fooled (as long as something suits your narrative)
    #2 - You have no idea how twitter actually works.

So when all is said and done...you're just worried about kids turning into muslims because of Beiber?

You were duped...for the millionth time I'm sure.
    Get what I mean know?

thunderous
    Update your status
    thunderous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7111

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Really??

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post

Thunderous gonna get you

First 1234 Last