brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

More foolishness ...Katy Perry and Bieber embrace islam?

Justin Bieber: When you click on (Other Languages)'s icon inside the following link, you will find out clearly how computers and math prove now that there is a hidden scientific complicated amazing mathematical structure in the Holy Quran (Koran) which proves that the Koran is really the word of God, word by word. Because if we remove or add only one word or even one letter to the Koran, or from the Koran, this great mathematical structure will be lost! Glory to God. index.html

Katy Perry: WAAAW! this is really the greatest website ever. Thank you so much Justin Bieber. I want to become a Muslim too NOW before I die

Justin Bieber: Welcome to Islam :-). And, if any one lies to you by saying that Islam contradicts any scientific fact, take (the key words of his lie + Islam), then search for them together here: Google Scholar to find trusted scientific answers to his lie. And, to find the Islamic places around you, search here: IslamicFinder: Accurate Prayer Times, Athan (Azan), Mosques (Masjids), Islamic Center, Muslim Owned Businesses, Hijri Calendar, Islamic Directory worldwide.. (BTW, for free, this: English Translation of The Noble Quran - NobleQuran.com is the best translation of the Koran until now with fewer mistakes. A perfect translation is coming in few years and I will put it's link in this page, God willing)l

Thoughts?

is Katy jumping on another dark horse
    and numerology? What's dat... Bible doesn't tell me to worship some "holy numbers" I worship Jesus
    Com'on Bieber, get it together, you know who the real Almighty is ...Jesus, do a little more searching,

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I heard these 2 are going to dyke it up at the superbowl.

cheapskate24
    cheapskate24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 52

Americans aren't even real christians they celebrate blowing people to people to smithereens.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by cheapskate24 View Post
    Americans aren't even real christians they celebrate blowing people to people to smithereens.
    They were lied to, and went to war, which a bunch regret going, and that's machines doing the killings they follow, generals and obama orders, so don't blame America, take it out on bush " who said there was wmd there and obama for not having a clue what's there at all"

The people believed their government was doing the right thing. They were lied to.

Kermit

Bush and Obama are just puppets anyways. It's hard to even say who the Hell is in charge.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Just like these fools are lied to with 17, ten year old in paradise, that's what muhammad married a ten year old, and I don't care what was acceptable back then, anyone with a clear head should know this is someone we call here in America a pedophile, today there prophet would be in the slammer

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Bush and Obama are just puppets anyways. It's hard to even say who the Hell is in charge.

Somebody has to take a fall, and I'm tired of seeing the others step down ...
    and this is outside of my point, kids look up to these fools,
    Katy say (before I die) she would accept islam, what a deceptive statement
    that's saying you don't accept, but would lead others to?...fools

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

There nothing more inherently wrong with Islam or Muslims than their is christianity and christians, which is absolutely nothing. Both have good teachings and good people. It's the minority radicals on both sides that give the majority the bad name. In America we tend to associate Islam with al quaeda and Isis, purely out of ignorance. From the outside looking in, Christianity isn't any better, just a different color of worshipers.

I don't know any Muslims that are bad people and if Beebs and Perry want convert to Islam, more power to them . It's a good religion

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    Justin Bieber: When you click on (Other Languages)'s icon inside the following link, you will find out clearly how computers and math prove now that there is a hidden scientific complicated amazing mathematical structure in the Holy Quran (Koran) which proves that the Koran is really the word of God, word by word. Because if we remove or add only one word or even one letter to the Koran, or from the Koran, this great mathematical structure will be lost! Glory to God. index.html
    I'm pretty skeptical these quotes are even legit.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post
    I'm pretty skeptical these quotes are even legit.
    https://justpaste.it/religion

muldoon

That's hardly a qualified source.

Both of these people are massive pop culture celebrities (like it or not) - something tells me that these quotes would be available beyond a site with the tag line "Want to share text with your friends? Paste it below, and give them the link."

Anyone could make up a quote and paste it there.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    There nothing more inherently wrong with Islam or Muslims than their is christianity and christians, which is absolutely nothing. Both have good teachings and good people. It's the minority radicals on both sides that give the majority the bad name. In America we tend to associate Islam with al quaeda and Isis, purely out of ignorance. From the outside looking in, Christianity isn't any better, just a different color of worshipers.

I don't know any Muslims that are bad people and if Beebs and Perry want convert to Islam, more power to them . It's a good religion
    Bieber, says (sunni) is the right one, which happens to be part of the radical faction of islam, they want to "elect" new leaders, while (Shiites) thinks it should come from the "so called prophets bloodline" like suddam Hussein , who murdered A LOT of people in the name of that religion, ...christians are peaceful, we don't kill in the name of God, we save in his name, do you see any other christians saying otherwise any " radical " factions, saying kill people, or love thy neighbor as yourself?

brainfreeze
    Meaning

That's hardly a qualified source.

Both of these people are massive pop culture celebrities (like it or not) - something tells me that these quotes would be available beyond a site with the tag line "Want to share text with your friends? Paste it below, and give them the link."

Anyone could make up a quote and paste it there.
    They said it dude, and they're going after the children with this crap... Why Bieber, I thought this kid sings or something, what does it matter if he believes in purple elephants, because the children pay attention to these fools, the young minded... Like a lion that devil, how do lions hunt, they go after the weak, lost minded, pop following children... Wake up parents and stop supporting this foolishness,

muldoon

They said it dude, and they're going after the children with this crap... Why Bieber, I thought this kid sings or something, what does it matter if he believes in purple elephants, because the children pay attention to these fools, the young minded... Like a lion that devil, how do lions hunt, they go after the weak, lost minded, pop following children... Wake up parents and stop supporting this foolishness,
    This is your source?
    http://justpaste.it/hjc5

brainfreeze
    Meaning

This is your source?
    Nope, I don't follow text pages ... This is my source

@BishopJakes Katy Perry & Justin Bieber embrace Islam.
    Here is why? And, what happened?: justpaste.it/religion

The Kraken

Bieber, says (sunni) is the right one, which happens to be part of the radical faction of islam, they want to "elect" new leaders, while (Shiites) thinks it should come from the "so called prophets bloodline" like suddam Hussein , who murdered A LOT of people in the name of that religion, ...christians are peaceful, we don't kill in the name of God, we save in his name, do you see any other christians saying otherwise any " radical " factions, saying kill people, or love thy neighbor as yourself?
    Christians save in gods name and don't kill people? Are you familiar with the history of the world, ward and the roles Christians played in those wars and the atrocities committed by them?

How is that any different?

Kermit

Beiber doesn't know Allah from Admiral Ackbar.

The Kraken

Never mind, just saw your previous response to Muldoon. I'm done here.

muldoon

Nope, I don't follow text pages ... This is my source

@BishopJakes Katy Perry & Justin Bieber embrace Islam.
    Here is why? And, what happened?: justpaste.it/religion
    Saying you're gullible is a bit redundant -but seriously dude.

First off, it appears that it wasn't this @BishopJakes fellow who actually tweeted it. It was someone who followed him on twitter (since his twitter feed shows nothing, but a person replied to at least 5 of his tweets with the link to the same thing you posted. 2+2 = that person pasted it)

Secondly, did you click the link?

That site is a text hosting site - ANYONE can paste ANYTHING there

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Christians save in gods name and don't kill people? Are you familiar with the history of the world, ward and the roles Christians played in those wars and the atrocities committed by them?

How is that any different?
    Thats catholic vs christian, not vs islam and how are they getting radical, because of what they believe, Bible doesn't do that, one out of the two greatest commandment is love thy neighbor as thy self, other being no false gods, He is the only and no way to Him but through the Savior Jesus.

Kermit

Yeah, just briefly looking into this website like muldoon said, it is complete bullshit.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Here Muldoon, a little more credible for you?
    http://realitytvmagazine.sheknows.co...ans-in-turkey/

Or do you want the huffingtonpost one

muldoon

one out of the two greatest commandment is love thy neighbor as thy self
    Which commandment is that?

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Yeah, just briefly looking into this website like muldoon said, it is complete bullshit.
    Those comments might be, but been hearing about this type of stuff for a while now, why I wouldn't doubt it.

muldoon

Here Muldoon, a little more credible for you?
    http://realitytvmagazine.sheknows.co...ans-in-turkey/

Or do you want the huffingtonpost one
    This doesn't make your original post any more valid dude. You fell for a bogus made up quote, now you're digging.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Matthew 22: King James Version (KJV)

36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law?

37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

38 This is the first and great commandment.

39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

muldoon

Matthew 22: King James Version (KJV)

36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law?

37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

38 This is the first and great commandment.

39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.
    When you said commandments, I assumed it was these bad boys (since you included the "no gods before me" one)

The 10 Commandments List, Short Form

1. You shall have no other gods before Me.
    2. You shall not make idols.
    3. You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain.
    4. Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.
    5. Honor your father and your mother.
    6. You shall not murder.
    7. You shall not commit adultery.
    8. You shall not steal.
    9. You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
    10. You shall not covet.

Kermit

I think if this were legit that real Muslims would have offed Beiber by now.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

I think if this were legit that real Muslims would have offed Beiber by now.
    Could be a ploy within a ploy, quite calculated actually, rather it's real or not, you look and find it credible after seeing different things in different sources, the thought is there, therefore the children will look.

Kermit

Could be a ploy within a ploy, quite calculated actually, rather it's real or not, you look and find it credible after seeing different things in different sources, the thought is there, therefore the children will look.
    I remember when Keyshaun Johnson was going to kill Beiber.

Beiber almost got his 72 raisins earlier than he thought.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Beiber doesn't know Allah from Admiral Ackbar.
    Not to say I give up on the kid, but he doesn't rub me as the intellectual type....at all.
    from the stuff he sings about to this... Com'on who are they foolin,.... No one...

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14380

I heard these 2 are going to dyke it up at the superbowl.
    Hahahaha

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

You've officially lost it.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Name:  true mohammed.png
Views: 266
Size:  67.0 KB

Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

I would say that there is something slightly more inherently wrong with islam today compared to christianity. I think that it just has to do with age tho. Islam still has growing up to do.

1234 Last