TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by Libanese View Post
    Easyliving, I pray you don't ever have a daughter.

I'm going to TRY to understand your rationale.

So you get drunk and if a girl drinks with you long enough, it means she must like you enough to sleep with you.

But wait.....we also have to assume that you have never regretted sleeping with someone drunk. Never texted someone drunk. Never posted something on Facebook drunk that you regret.

What I'm saying is people do things they normally wouldn't do when they have been drinking. Just because they put themselves in a less than desireable state doesn't mean they WANT it.

Granted, women (as well as men) need to be more careful when drinking. That doesn't give you license (morally) to sleep with her.
    Apparently Seaweed didn't read the original post

This girl told him she wasn't married

She also told him she wanted to spend the night, he didn't ask her to

This is a horny chick here not a pre teen Snow White

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

What I'm saying is people do things they normally wouldn't do when they have been drinking.
    Isn't that great.

Libanese
    Libanese's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    Apparently Seaweed didn't read the original post

This girl told him she wasn't married

She also told him she wanted to spend the night, he didn't ask her to

This is a horny chick here not a pre teen Snow White
    Apparently you didn't read what I said. He made lt clear she knew she was ENGAGED.

Please read his OP and then read what I write before you post inaccuracies.

Hard enough fighting idiocy with logic. Even harder when the idiocy is mixed with the inability to comprehend what actually is being written.

I know you guys are saying these things with a grain of humor.

It's just I hope deep down you guys do a bit better in real life.
    Last edited by Libanese; 07-06-14 at 08:43 PM.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Diabetic chick is a no, girl who you thought was engaged is no problem. Unreal
    lol

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    if easy's sex life is like his betting luck she had HIV

thestrategist
    thestrategist's Avatar Become A Pro!

pretty sure this is just a pipe dream anyway....interesting debate...they are both wrong but who cares....happens all the time..its not easy's problem its the woman's husband's problem.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

If this is a true story (and I hope it's not) it's guys Iike you that give men a bad name.

Not sure if the point of your story was to "brag" or hoping for feedback.

Regardless, I recommend you grow up a little and keep in mind having sex with drunk attached women is not a sign of prowess, it's a sign of desperation.

Of course this whole story could be crap and if that's the case, work on your erotic storytelling.

This makes 50 Shades Of Gray look like Tolstoy.
    The real problem here is guys like you who believe women should not be held to account for their actions.

Takes 2 to tango and they are both adults so dont go making the guy to be 100% the prikk here

Libanese

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    The real problem here is guys like you who believe women should not be held to account for their actions.

Takes 2 to tango and they are both adults so dont go making the guy to be 100% the prikk here
    Where did I not make her accountable?

She didn't post her exploits of last night, he did.

If she came on here and told me the story he told, I would have quite a few choice words for her.

Don't even think for a second this is a gender issue. This is a respect issue.

TheCentaur

Seaweed this new you sucks
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RubberKettle

MickeyMan

Easy I do not blame you, when you are as overweight as you are you have to fukk whoevers brave enough to let you be on top of them.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RiverBoatGambler

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMan View Post
    Easy I do not blame you, when you are as overweight as you are you have to fukk whoevers brave enough to let you be on top of them.

-350 it was a tranny

TheCentaur

Apparently you didn't read what I said. He made lt clear she knew she was ENGAGED.

Please read his OP and then read what I write before you post inaccuracies.

Hard enough fighting idiocy with logic. Even harder when the idiocy is mixed with the inability to comprehend what actually is being written.

I know you guys are saying these things with a grain of humor.

It's just I hope deep down you guys do a bit better in real life.
    Ok let me post your original argument again

Easyliving, I pray you don't ever have a daughter.

I'm going to TRY to understand your rationale.

So you get drunk and if a girl drinks with you long enough, it means she must like you enough to sleep with you.

But wait.....we also have to assume that you have never regretted sleeping with someone drunk. Never texted someone drunk. Never posted something on Facebook drunk that you regret.

What I'm saying is people do things they normally wouldn't do when they have been drinking. Just because they put themselves in a less than desireable state doesn't mean they WANT it.

Granted, women (as well as men) need to be more careful when drinking. That doesn't give you license (morally) to sleep with her.
    You keep painting this girl as the victim here

SHE said she knows a great bar nearby

SHE says she is engaged, not married (why do you think she would do that? )

SHE asks to stay the night

You accuse the OP and other posters in here of being brutish and classless but you seem to be the least respectful of women in here

easyliving

what makes you think I'm overweight

MickeyMan

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    what makes you think I'm overweight

Your unhealthy eating habits

Libanese

Centaur,
    I'm not saying how she handled it was perfect. He made it clear she was very drunk. He made it clear she knew she was engaged.

Morally, sleeping with very drunk and engaged women is sketchy AT BEST.

For you to say I have the LEAST amount of respect for women is asinine and inflammatory.

I hope you will retract or at least reassess that statement.

Vegas39

Centaur,
    I'm not saying how she handled it was perfect. He made it clear she was very drunk. He made it clear she knew she was engaged.

For you to say I have the LEAST amount of respect for women is asinine and inflammatory.

seaweed has become such a pussy since bottom dad fukked his ass

TheCentaur

Centaur,

Dude, she wasn't engaged, she was married and lied about it saying she was only engaged

Now please retract your entire argument in this thread

easyliving

Centaur,

talking about Morals in a gambling forum, What the hell is wrong with you? 90% of men would have done the same thing as me in such a situation. Only time I would not sleep with a woman in such a situation is if she told me she was a virgin, then I would respect her and wouldn't try to force anything on her, but any other situation is fair game.

RiverBoatGambler
    RiverBoatGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

RiverBoatGambler,
    Im going to assume you are a young guy. As you get older and start respecting people a bit more (hopefully) you will see what you wrote makes you sound like a complete tool.

Most young guys think and act like that. I understand. It doesn't mean I condone it.

As far as my sex life. I have no need to dick sling or bed notch. I was just giving my past experience.
    I am a young guy and I actually do respect people. I say yes sir and no mam, please and thank you. I'm not some piece of scum. I honestly do NOT see how that makes me look like a tool. Are women not responsible for their actions? They actually know what they are doing as opposed to single guys like me. I see a hot woman and she wants to sleep with me, I assume she is single. I'm not going to tell her to wait and let me do a 5 stage background check.

Vegas39

talking about Morals in a gambling forum, What the hell is wrong with you? 90% of men would have done the same thing as me in such a situation. Only time I would not sleep with a woman in such a situation is if she told me she was a virgin, then I would respect her and wouldn't try to force anything on her, but any other situation is fair game.

by this sounds like she was passed out and you raped her

what a loser easy is

RiverBoatGambler

+1

I'm still laughing

Libanese

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    Dude, she wasn't engaged, she was married and lied about it saying she was only engaged

Now please retract your entire argument in this thread
    Centaur, listen to what you said.

He was under the impression that she was only engaged but since she LIED, it makes the morality stance moot?

C'mon man.

As far as retracting my argument, reading your response and a multitude of others solidifies what I said and then some.

It also makes it evident that I am wasting my time trying to have a debate when all I'm reading in return is warped perception of what is being written and read.

Easy, good luck sir.
    I hope you had a fun night. Still not quite sure why you posted the story. I'll just assume you wanted your friends on here to massage your ego by cyber high fiving you for having sex.

Centaur,
    Looking forward to seeing you in other threads. We will just have to agree to disagree here. Next time we "clash" I hope you spit better game. I see signs of good stuff from ya, but in this conversation, you got tired at the end.

TheCentaur

Difference between men who cheat and women who cheat?

Women have a sob story and cry and rationalize why they are cheating

Men just do it

easyliving

How am I portrayed as the guilty person here? She is the 1 that cheated not me. I will live the rest of my life just seeing this as another night out, while she cheated on her husband/fiancee and should be feeling guilty about it for a long time and questioning her relationship with this guy.

TheCentaur

Centaur,
    Looking forward to seeing you in other threads. We will just have to agree to disagree here. Next time we "clash" I hope you spit better game. I see signs of good stuff from ya, but in this conversation, you got tired at the end.
    Yeah my cardio sucks

I think you are missing the point

The vast majority of guys around the world do not consider it immoral to have consensual sex with a woman who is not married

You are trying to say it was immoral for easy to hook up with her thinking that she was engaged (even though she was much more ineligible) and most guys just don't share that extremely pious attitude

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bro, that chick was just living the cuckold life.

She went home and told her husband all about it.

Libanese's argument is thus invalid. Well done!

cashmoneyholla
    cashmoneyholla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7653

Easy i totally understand kid. I screwed this milf on top of her hot tub while her kids were inside sleeping. The next day this slut is texting me and tells me that she is married and her husband was out of town working. I assumed she was divorced. I actually felt like a piece of shit for a while, hoping her husband would not find out and kill me. But i got over it and pounded her again a few months later. The guilt goes away. holla
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jayfly

easyliving

Quote Originally Posted by cashmoneyholla View Post
    Easy i totally understand kid. I screwed this milf on top of her hot tub while her kids were inside sleeping. The next day this slut is texting me and tells me that she is married and her husband was out of town working. I assumed she was divorced. I actually felt like a piece of shit for a while, hoping her husband would not find out and kill me. But i got over it and pounded her again a few months later. The guilt goes away. holla
    seaweed calling you a "piece of shit" in 3-2-1

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Did you at least send her home with the carnival prize?

RiverBoatGambler

Mine was well share my 4th hookup too.

Out on the lake drinking and partying all day. At night party moved to 4 house boats. I'm out there dancing and having a good time when a MILF comes up and grabs my rooster. I took one look at her and knew it was game time. We proceeded to leave the houseboats and walk up on the bank. She got naked so fast I was in sheer amazement, and I still am really. Anyway I gave her the whiskey D, finished up and went back on one of the boats, have literally no clue where she went but I didn't see her again.

The next day we pull up to the house boat area and same crew of people is around, except there are 2 more men there. I don't think anything of it until a girl comes up to me and says that woman you had sex with last night, that's her husband and his brother.......You can imagine the disbelief I had. It lasted for all about 10 seconds because both of them were staring a hole through me. I assumed some loud mouth told them but I carried on drinking as both of them were quite smaller than myself. After a few hours of drinking, I could tell they were both getting their courage up as they kept getting closer to my area. One of them finally walks towards me and I sat my beer down. I figured he was going to sucker punch me, to my surprise he just walked past me and made a circle around the houseboat. I guess the liquid courage wore off quick or he just wanted to size me up. Regardless I heard them announce they were going to their truck and that set off alarm bells in my head. First thing that popped into my head was the dudes was getting a gun. I hopped my ass off that houseboat and into our boat so fast I left a vapor trail. Now I gotta look over my damn shoulder all because some hot MILF is a slut.
    Points Awarded:

cashmoneyholla gave RiverBoatGambler 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Guinser

cashmoneyholla

Seaweed can suck on my rooster. Atleast were out and about getting our knobs polished. He is sitting at home using that pocket p u s s y he named after his sister. Holla
    Last edited by cashmoneyholla; 07-06-14 at 10:34 PM.

cashmoneyholla

Riverboat as long as you guys dont live in the same area you will be fine. These guys seem like pussys. If he actually knew you banged his wife any guy with a set of balls would walk up and stroke you. Im assuming your safe. Was she hot? i hope you get to go round 2 with her again some day. Holla

MickeyMan

I hope you made her call you cashmoneyholla as you fukked her

RiverBoatGambler

Riverboat as long as you guys dont live in the same area you will be fine. These guys seem like pussys. If he actually knew you banged his wife any guy with a set of balls would walk up and stroke you. Im assuming your safe. Was she hot? i hope you get to go round 2 with her again some day. Holla
    She was a solid 8 bro AND she had fake .

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

What the hell is wrong with you? 90% of men would have done the same thing as me in such a situation.
    No.
    90% of boys would do the same thing that you did.

90% of men would not. A man has self control, discipline, and looks out for the well being of others even at the expense of his own personal feelings.

You, easyliving, are not a man.

First 123 Last