easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Had an "affair" with a married woman

I was heading to the local park to enjoy the fireworks and as I was looking for a place to sit I ran into a friend from high school. She recognized me and seeing she was alone I decided to sit with her. So we start talking and catch up on things, and she has done very well for herself working as an RN. I ask her why she is here alone and she says her fiancee is visiting his family in PA. Anyways once the fireworks end I offer her to grab a drink together and she tells me she knows a great bar nearby. We head to the bar which is packed and we start drinking. She is downing 1 cocktail after another. We talk for a while their and finally decide to head out. At this point she is drunk and can barely walk. I offer to drop her off home and tell her she can pick her car up tomorrow. She asks me who I live with and I tell her I live alone. In a surprising manner she asks if she could spend the night at my place and I reluctantly agree. Once we get to my place she starts crying and telling me how she hates her fiancees family and that they have never liked her and will make her life only more difficult once they marry as her fiancee is really close with the rest of his family. At this point I try to comfort her and 1 thing leads to another and we end up having sex.

The next morning she wakes me up with her crying and yelling. When I ask her whats wrong she tells me she is not engaged but has been married for 3 years. I tell her I don't believe it and start yelling at her. She says she wishes it was a lie. I tell her to get dressed and drop her off to her car without saying another word.

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

thestrategist
    thestrategist's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would have banged her again in the morning....
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Indeep

Libanese
    Libanese's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

If this is a true story (and I hope it's not) it's guys Iike you that give men a bad name.

Not sure if the point of your story was to "brag" or hoping for feedback.

Regardless, I recommend you grow up a little and keep in mind having sex with drunk attached women is not a sign of prowess, it's a sign of desperation.

Of course this whole story could be crap and if that's the case, work on your erotic storytelling.

This makes 50 Shades Of Gray look like Tolstoy.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

pics?

easyliving

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    pics?
    of what?

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Easy....I have only had two wives in my lifetime and neither of them were mine.....

What happened to your diabetic chick??

easyliving

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Easy....I have only had two wives in my lifetime and neither of them were mine.....

What happened to your diabetic chick??
    cut her loose a while ago.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

When I was 21 I had a fling with a married woman that I worked with, she was 22. Her husband was cheating on her left and right. They had no children, so I didn't see a problem with it.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    cut her loose a while ago.
    Actually don't blame you....paying by the hour is much more efficient

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Actually don't blame you....paying by the hour is much more efficient

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Why did you yell at her

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

For a while i fukked, at the time older women, 40ish, not so old now...
    She was married to a really old rich guy, like 75+.
    I wasnt really attracted to her, but i thought the old guy should expect/deserve this on a regular basis.

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

look how witty i am, not even top50.
    fukk u JJ.

easyliving

Quote Originally Posted by Libanese View Post
    If this is a true story (and I hope it's not) it's guys Iike you that give men a bad name.

Not sure if the point of your story was to "brag" or hoping for feedback.

Regardless, I recommend you grow up a little and keep in mind having sex with drunk attached women is not a sign of prowess, it's a sign of desperation.

Of course this whole story could be crap and if that's the case, work on your erotic storytelling.

This makes 50 Shades Of Gray look like Tolstoy.
    I was under the impression that she was engaged, not married. Nothing wrong with sleeping with a woman who is engaged and likely to break off the engagement.

easyliving

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    When I was 21 I had a fling with a married woman that I worked with, she was 22. Her husband was cheating on her left and right. They had no children, so I didn't see a problem with it.
    this makes me feel a whole lot better. No way she had any kids, so you're saying if they have no kids its not an issue.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

this makes me feel a whole lot better. No way she had any kids, so you're saying if they have no kids its not an issue.
    No kids with the fact that her husband was fukking some woman that he worked with.

If they had kids together, I wouldn't have ever got involved. Her husband had a son with some other woman before they got married.

Libanese

I was under the impression that she was engaged, not married. Nothing wrong with sleeping with a woman who is engaged and likely to break off the engagement.

If you slept with her after the relationship ended, that would have been fine.

You knew she was with someone. Regardless of how rocky the relationship was, she was still in it.

Compounded by the fact she was very drunk, I find it sad and desperate you would sleep with her.

Not trying to be a dick to you, I'm just saying I always feel more like a man when I turn down opportunities with drunk and/or attached women.

If a girl woke up the next day after sleeping with me angry or crying, I'm thinking it's time I reassess how I choose who I sleep with.

capone1899
    capone1899's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

Who cares if she's engaged or married? You're not the one cheating, she is. You did nothing wrong. You are a single man

Libanese

Quote Originally Posted by capone1899 View Post
    Who cares if she's engaged or married? You're not the one cheating, she is. You did nothing wrong. You are a single man
    Hold up. So if I sleep with an obviously drunk girl who probably wouldn't have slept with me sober, I'm doing nothing wrong?

Being a single man doesn't give us the right to nullify morals or respect.

You sleep with a very drunk woman you are wrong.

Capone, if you were married and a guy slept with your wife (or fiancée) I'm guessing you wouldn't have any anger towards the guy?

Before you say "no", I'll save you the effort of lying. You would be pissed. It's human nature. Plain and simple.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

I think its pretty clear you are a douchebag.

From this story, to losing 2,500 at a carnival, to ditching a girl because she has diabetes - i'm going to nominate you as one of the worst people on this forum.

Seriously, someone needs to slap some sense into you. Hopefully its the husband who takes a bat to your knees. It may be the best thing for you.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: El Nino, bigtymer56, and mikejamm

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

RiverBoatGambler
    RiverBoatGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

You guys are a bunch of morons that are crying about this dude smashing the chick.

She was drunk, he was drunk.....sounds like a good time.

I'm a single guy and when I meet a girl I don't ask for her life story. If she says she isn't married, doesn't have a ring, or doesn't mention it, I don't see how it's my fault for sleeping with a chick if she does happen to be married. Usually don't have time to go do a background check on random chicks so kinda have to take what they say for the truth.

And Libanese, lol....I really, really doubt you are just turning a ton of women down

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

let's see pics of the girl u banged

easyliving

Quote Originally Posted by Libanese View Post
    Hold up. So if I sleep with an obviously drunk girl who probably wouldn't have slept with me sober, I'm doing nothing wrong?
    if she didn't want to sleep with me she would not have gotten drunk to begin with. As long as I'm concerned if a woman is willing to drink with me, she is willing to sleep with me once she is drunk.

Libanese

Quote Originally Posted by RiverBoatGambler View Post
    You guys are a bunch of morons that are crying about this dude smashing the chick.

I'm a single guy and when I meet a girl I don't ask for her life story. If she says she isn't married, doesn't have a ring, or doesn't mention it, I don't see how it's my fault for sleeping with a chick if she does happen to be married. Usually don't have time to go do a background check on random chicks so kinda have to take what they say for the truth.

And Libanese, lol....I really, really doubt you are just turning a ton of women down
    RiverBoatGambler,
    Im going to assume you are a young guy. As you get older and start respecting people a bit more (hopefully) you will see what you wrote makes you sound like a complete tool.

Most young guys think and act like that. I understand. It doesn't mean I condone it.

As far as my sex life. I have no need to dick sling or bed notch. I was just giving my past experience.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Quote Originally Posted by ZetaPsi808 View Post
    let's see pics of the girl u banged

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by RiverBoatGambler View Post

Great post

A lot of you guys seem to think women have no accountability

OP was drinking too, and was purposely misled into thinking she wasn't married

I have had this happen to me a few times, them saying they are separated or divorced when they aren't. They know what they are doing and what they want to do. Stop acting like they are helpless little kids

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

of what?
    of the sex bro.

Lets see some action shots!

I started busted out laughing when i saw ghengis kahn ask for pics lol

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by capone1899 View Post
    yeah i have to agree with that.

only thing that would suck is if the husband is some nut job and she tells him and then also tells him where you live.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

if she didn't want to sleep with me she would not have gotten drunk to begin with. .

That the dumbest shit i have ever heard.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Diabetic chick is a no, girl who you thought was engaged is no problem. Unreal
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ParlayininHTown

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Good job easy..

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Diabetic chick is a no, girl who you thought was engaged is no problem. Unreal
    if easy's sex life is like his betting luck she had HIV
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: thestrategist

Libanese

Easyliving, I pray you don't ever have a daughter.

I'm going to TRY to understand your rationale.

So you get drunk and if a girl drinks with you long enough, it means she must like you enough to sleep with you.

But wait.....we also have to assume that you have never regretted sleeping with someone drunk. Never texted someone drunk. Never posted something on Facebook drunk that you regret.

What I'm saying is people do things they normally wouldn't do when they have been drinking. Just because they put themselves in a less than desireable state doesn't mean they WANT it.

Granted, women (as well as men) need to be more careful when drinking. That doesn't give you license (morally) to sleep with her.

123 Last