Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=22203765'>posted</a> on 07/06/2014:

Mine was well share my 4th hookup too.

Out on the lake drinking and partying all day. At night party moved to 4 house boats. I'm out there dancing and having a good time when a MILF comes up and grabs my rooster. I took one look at her and knew it was game time. We proceeded to leave the houseboats and walk up on the bank. She got naked so fast I was in sheer amazement, and I still am really. Anyway I gave her the whiskey D, finished up and went back on one of the boats, have literally no clue where she went but I didn't see her again.

The next day we pull up to the house boat area and same crew of people is around, except there are 2 more men there. I don't think anything of it until a girl comes up to me and says that woman you had sex with last night, that's her husband and his brother.......You can imagine the disbelief I had. It lasted for all about 10 seconds because both of them were staring a hole through me. I assumed some loud mouth told them but I carried on drinking as both of them were quite smaller than myself. After a few hours of drinking, I could tell they were both getting their courage up as they kept getting closer to my area. One of them finally walks towards me and I sat my beer down. I figured he was going to sucker punch me, to my surprise he just walked past me and made a circle around the houseboat. I guess the liquid courage wore off quick or he just wanted to size me up. Regardless I heard them announce they were going to their truck and that set off alarm bells in my head. First thing that popped into my head was the dudes was getting a gun. I hopped my ass off that houseboat and into our boat so fast I left a vapor trail. Now I gotta look over my damn shoulder all because some hot MILF is a slut.