packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3545

Yeah dude this new chick seems abit iffy,you end up tied up blindfolded in some hotel room,while the friend shows up to go in for the kill.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    Money just to be clear, I wasn't saying you're an asshole in post #345, I was saying that's probably how hotel psycho portrayed you to this other chick
    Everything is good man. I totally understand.

Well... the 23 year old keeps texting me... "When are we going to meet?" Just undecided... I remember someone posted something about the girl looked like Gary Busey? It kinda shook me up a bit. Sundial went from high noon... to 6pm. So I said today... hey... send me a selfie now! She sent me this...

Then 25 minutes later... she sent me this...

She looks pretty damn good when she's done up. Those lips are amazing. But I don't want to meet Gary Busey. So I don't know? Sick of wasting money. I was balancing my cards... and I said to myself... look at all this money wasted.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

money who gives a fukk what others think? if you think she's cute. take her out and have a good time.

but don't spend close to $200 on a hotel. just find a motel or an inn.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    money who gives a fukk what others think? if you think she's cute. take her out and have a good time.

I remember back when I was 21... I met this 19 year old from AOL back in the day... she goes hey let's meet up... I said ok. She was rather attractive in person. This was back when I didn't drink or anything. Sucks when you're sober... because you're kinda self conscious making decisions.. and you don't want to feel rejected when saying something stupid. I was low on cash... and we drove past this one motel that clearly said rent by the hour. Never thought I would of considered using one of those...

So we're driving and she goes what would you like to do? I said... you want to go to the movies? She goes no... I don't want to do that. I said you just want to go to a park and walk around?? She goes... no.. I don't want to do that. (I said to myself... wtf does this girl want to do?) So sarcastically... I said... hey! Did you notice that motel that we drove past? Did you want to do that??? She turns to me... with the most excited look... and she goes... Now there's an idea!!! I'm like saying to myself... are you f'ing kidding me? It's that easy? I think it was $25 for 3 hours. Beautiful face.. beautiful body... i'm thrusting her junk (with a rubber on) and the fresh oxygen levels decreased dramatically. This stench that was coming from her gash... holy sh#$. After I was done... I use the bathroom look in the mirror and say wtf laughing... The stench coming off of my rub was HORRIBLE. Then I had to lay with her for an hour to cuddle. How the hell can she not smell herself?? For fuks sake.
    Points Awarded:

GunnerCrow09 gave TheMoneyShot 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

manny24 gave TheMoneyShot 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RubberKettle

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Come on pal, we need another good story. We live vicariously through you. Take out that blond. She's probably a sick f u c k in bed.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I remember back when I was 21... I met this 19 year old from AOL back in the day... she goes hey let's meet up... I said ok. She was rather attractive in person. This was back when I didn't drink or anything. Sucks when you're sober... because you're kinda self conscious making decisions.. and you don't want to feel rejected when saying something stupid. I was low on cash... and we drove past this one motel that clearly said rent by the hour. Never thought I would of considered using one of those...

So we're driving and she goes what would you like to do? I said... you want to go to the movies? She goes no... I don't want to do that. I said you just want to go to a park and walk around?? She goes... no.. I don't want to do that. (I said to myself... wtf does this girl want to do?) So sarcastically... I said... hey! Did you notice that motel that we drove past? Did you want to do that??? She turns to me... with the most excited look... and she goes... Now there's an idea!!! I'm like saying to myself... are you f'ing kidding me? It's that easy? I think it was $25 for 3 hours. Beautiful face.. beautiful body... i'm thrusting her junk (with a rubber on) and the fresh oxygen levels decreased dramatically. This stench that was coming from her gash... holy sh#$. After I was done... I use the bathroom look in the mirror and say wtf laughing... The stench coming off of my rub was HORRIBLE. Then I had to lay with her for an hour to cuddle. How the hell can she not smell herself?? For fuks sake.
    back in my college days, i had a buddy that was going out with a cute girl. one day i went over to his pad and sat on his couch. there was this nasty fishy smell coming from the blanket. he picks up the blanket and puts that shit over my face. i kid you not, i threw up a little in my mouth.

that pussy juice was so potent you can literally make chemical weapons with that dried up flakes on that blanket.

so the next time i see them together, i yell out loud, "WHAT IS THAT SMELL?" my buddy cracks up but she has no clue and looks at me like i'm crazy.

well he went out with her for couple more weeks and that was that. the smell was so bad he couldn't handle it. i asked him, "how can she not smell that shit?" and his response to me was, "either she has some medical condition or she has no sense of smell."

who knows if it's yeast infection or stinky pussy syndrome but good pussy is one that has no smell...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Broncos

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

back in my college days, i had a buddy that was going out with a cute girl. one day i went over to his pad and sat on his couch. there was this nasty fishy smell coming from the blanket. he picks up the blanket and puts that shit over my face. i kid you not, i threw up a little in my mouth.

that pussy juice was so potent you can literally make chemical weapons with that dried up flakes on that blanket.

so the next time i see them together, i yell out loud, "WHAT IS THAT SMELL?" my buddy cracks up but she has no clue and looks at me like i'm crazy.

well he went out with her for couple more weeks and that was that. the smell was so bad he couldn't handle it. i asked him, "how can she not smell that shit?" and his response to me was, "either she has some medical condition or she has no sense of smell."

who knows if it's yeast infection or stinky pussy syndrome but good pussy is one that has no smell...
    Ask someone whos been smoking cigarettes for years can smell their cigarette smell (aka breathe and clothing post cigarette) and they'll all tell you they cant, even though to non smokers its the most obvious and pungent smell in our immediate existence.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

good point.

bigballa
    bigballa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4154

dont think he normally spends this...think it was more the novelty of bonking the psycho chick in the hot tub....

packerd_00

Evereything is good man. I totally understand.

Well... the 23 year old keeps texting me... "When are we going to meet?" Just undecided... I remember someone posted something about the girl looked like Gary Busey? It kinda shook me up a bit. Sundial went from high noon... to 6pm. So I said today... hey... send me a selfie now! She sent me this...

She looks pretty damn good when she's done up. Those lips are amazing. But I don't want to meet Gary Busey. So I don't know? Sick of wasting money. I was balancing my cards... and I said to myself... look at all this money wasted.
    Lol do you remember the Seinfeld episiode where Jerrys old lady looks really ugly in certain lighting.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: teaserpleaser, and El Nino

packerd_00

Seriously though good luck.

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10014

This thread needs a way to bookmark the last post you read so I can figure out how far back I have to go to catch up!!!
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave newguy 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

Everything is good man. I totally understand.

She is definitely a must-hit woman if you have a chance.

Libanese
    Libanese's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by James D View Post
    What's with the 10 pictures and no just straight normal angle shots. Whose her f@@kin photographer Terry Gilliam? In those pics she can't be 164
    Christ, imagine waking up to that face?

Surreal.

TheMoneyShot

Just a quick little update. Me and that 23 year old were doing a little text arguing the last 2 days. Reason being... I felt she was waiting til the last minute (waiting for something... apparently closer to her city or better to do) rather than continue on with our meeting and just leave me hanging. She was like stalling. I kinda basically said... F this. You aren't worth my time. Then, earlier today... I get a text from her...

"Is this what is going to make u happy"

Then she says...

"Stop I'm trying to be nice to u there is no reason for this"

I'm just saying to myself... leverage might be working... baby... just get on your knees please.

We might meet Sunday. Not sure yet. Working on a few other prospects at the moment. Will post photos if it becomes significant.

Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

You are really playing this one perfectly. You're being just confrontational enough to make her try harder and sow the thought in her head that she can change you into the "nice guy". Well played, bravo, etc....

Gradius
    Gradius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 625

Money, do you make the first move and message them, or do they message you? What is your secret?

I tried this a couple of years ago and made the first move to message them, but it probably got drowned out with the other messages other guys would send. I probably should have made my messages stand out more.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2798

Quote Originally Posted by Gradius View Post
    Money, do you make the first move and message them, or do they message you? What is your secret?

I tried this a couple of years ago and made the first move to message them, but it probably got drowned out with the other messages other guys would send. I probably should have made my messages stand out more.
    It's quite simple really...Money has good looks, a killer bod, and a 9 inch penis (fully erect)....no damn wonder he bags chicks left and right...I love the SOB!...He can come to my house and party anytime!......Having said that, he can't cap worth a shit but then again nobody's perfect!...
    Last edited by Da Manster!; 07-03-14 at 07:00 PM.

hurricane1091
    hurricane1091's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6469

That's bizarre that you are getting these girls my age I have to say. I knew a girl I graduated with that was into older men though but I think she was a gold digger. Careful with that bs

packerd_00

Just a quick little update. Me and that 23 year old were doing a little text arguing the last 2 days. Reason being... I felt she was waiting til the last minute (waiting for something... apparently closer to her city or better to do) rather than continue on with our meeting and just leave me hanging. She was like stalling. I kinda basically said... F this. You aren't worth my time. Then, earlier today... I get a text from her...

"Is this what is going to make u happy"

Then she says...

"Stop I'm trying to be nice to u there is no reason for this"

I'm just saying to myself... leverage might be working... baby... just get on your knees please.

We might meet Sunday. Not sure yet. Working on a few other prospects at the moment. Will post photos if it becomes significant.
    Leave the broad wanting more,nicely played.

BaronMunchausen
    BaronMunchausen's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great thread. Keep the skeezes coming, Money.

Tony Williams
    Turquoise Jeep Records
    Tony Williams's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Keep it up

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sounds about right.

It's pretty much the No. 1 reason an uncreative, boring loser like me doesn't even bother trying to find a date online. Even the fat, ugly chicks will have a better message from someone, or at least a message from someone who is better than me.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by ParlayininHTown View Post
    Sounds about right.

It's pretty much the No. 1 reason an uncreative, boring loser like me doesn't even bother trying to find a date online. Even the fat, ugly chicks will have a better message from someone, or at least a message from someone who is better than me.

you need to hire a professional.

you can get laid for probably $100-$200.

just do some research and find a legitimate provider.

you can thank me later.

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

you need to hire a professional.

you can get laid for probably $100-$200.

just do some research and find a legitimate provider.

you can thank me later.

I don't want to catch an STD or get arrested.

And it's not just about sex. I won't feel a significant self-esteem boost or long-term positive effect from banging a chick I had to pay. I want the woman to actually want to be with me. It needs to be legit for me to salvage a piece of pride and have any hope to start rebuilding my self worth.

killawookie
    killawookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

butterface

Nice gallon jug of cheap wine for keeping change.. alcoholic? poor?
    Last edited by killawookie; 07-03-14 at 10:00 PM.

clynnm17
    clynnm17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 269

Love the tattoo but damn no ass

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by ParlayininHTown View Post
    I don't want to catch an STD or get arrested.

And it's not just about sex. I won't feel a significant self-esteem boost or long-term positive effect from banging a chick I had to pay. I want the woman to actually want to be with me. It needs to be legit for me to salvage a piece of pride and have any hope to start rebuilding my self worth.
    wear a condom. nothing wrong with paying for sex. pussy is never free whether you want to believe it or not.

TheMoneyShot

POF is getting worse and worse when it comes to getting a reply back. These girls are just plain psycho. I always send messages to girls first. This week alone... I must of sent messages to about 30 different girls. If I'm doing it... I know some other guy is doing it. May the best lies win. All I get are blown out fat chicks that write me first. I'm a fat chick magnet. No... I mean really FAT. So fat I wouldn't even be seen in public with. You know that psycho 32 year old that locked me out of my hotel room? When we were having dinner she had over 70 emails that weren't read yet. 70 dudes trying to get up on her at pof. The funny thing is... this all goes to a girls head. But every one of those 70 guys wants to bang her. Nobody wants a relationship. That's why all these girls think their hot sh#$. My advice to you is just keep on emailing different girls. That's all I do. Girls that reply back... coming in at about 38-42% success rate. That's it. Nothing special... That's with just a return email. Sometimes you write back a 2nd time and they don't respond again. Because they have so many to choose from. Just keep firing away.

Quote Originally Posted by hurricane1091 View Post
    That's bizarre that you are getting these girls my age I have to say. I knew a girl I graduated with that was into older men though but I think she was a gold digger. Careful with that bs
    It's not bizarre. All I like are the younger ones to be honest. Those are the trophy awards going out at the ceremony. You know what I mean? One of my favorite smashes of all time... This girl I was talking to was 17 years old. Her profile said 18 at pof. She was still a senior in high school. I thought it was a sting or a setup at pof. I had her cell number because I asked for it earlier... I sent her a text... just to see who responded etc? She goes I really want to be with you blah blah blah. I said look honey... ain't happening til you're 18. I think at the time she was about 17 years old and 3 months? Something like that. I let a year go by... I was like sh#$ I still have this girls number... let me give her a text. Chick gets so excited... she goes I want to meet you right now. I just worked a double shift... I'm tired as hell... but I said f it... you only live once on this one. I'm 35 years old at the time... she's about 18 years 2 months roughly. We meet at this one area on the east side of Detroit I-94 area. It's about 11 pm. She has that whoreish attitude about her that you just can't say no to. Clearly she's looking for a relationship. I can just tell. I said... so what do you want to do? She goes... tell me what you want to do? I said tell you what I want to do huh? Ok. I'm straight forward with her... sh#$ I better be with the age difference. I said... let's grab some fast food... and some POP. And let's grab a hotel. We can talk... do whatever. You know? She thinks about it for a few... she goes I have to ask you a question... do you smoke weed? I said honey... I'm sorry I don't... but if you want to go ahead and fire it up... I'll watch you whatever you gotta do to get yourself in the mood. We're in the hotel parking lot... chick is hitting her bong in her car like MAD. I'm fugging rolling inside... trying not to laugh. Cut the story short... we get in the hotel... clothes come off in about 10 minutes. One of my best lays of my life. Oddly enough her gash didn't smell... nice boobs... nice hips. Woah. great evening. The girl did ANYTHING you wanted to do. ANYTHING. She did it like she was your servant. After the night was over... my phone blew up every day for about a week. She goes when are we going to hang out again? When? When? Unfortunately... she was a one and done thing. I called her about 5 months after we had sex. She told me to fuk off. Lose my number. All that date cost me was about $80 total... and well worth it.

Here are some of her photos at the time. She looks much better in person. I swear to you. She's just a total sex geek in person. Anyone would love to bounce her.

Another girl I bonked when I was about 33 and she was 19. This girl takes the cake. I'm enjoying every moment of this... and this girl wants me to cu^ quickly. I'm on top of her and I'm like why do you want me to cu^ for? She goes aren't you liking it? I'm like babe relax. (I'm loving every moment of this... and she wants me to cu^ quickly? I'm saying to myself wtf is your problem hun?) Guy has to enjoy this. She wants me to spread my load everywhere 5 minutes into it! Crazy girl. Nicest . mmmmmm Unreal girl. She was having problems with her boyfriend at the time. We were having some POP. One thing lead to another... girl was amazing.

She's in the middle

On the left

Will you take a look at her!!! How in the hell do you say NO TO HER? You don't.

So in all honesty hurricane that's all I really shoot for... I'm trying to bonk a girl who's born in every different year. I've bonked 1994, 1993, 1992, 1991, 1990, 1988, 1987, 1986, 1985, 1984, 1983, 1982, 1981, 1980, 1979, 1978... you get the idea. I'm missing 1989. For some reason they don't like me. I can't recall bonking anyone born in 1989. One of my goals is 1995. That will take some talent. And I think 1996 is legal too. It's going to be tough.

timbaland99
    timbaland99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Where did you meet the chick above? She is fu king hot! Huge . And why are you not banging this chick all the time? How did it end with this chick? Fuk all the other chicks, this one above takes the cake.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13312

Nice dirndl! Chicks look hot in that shit.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13312

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 533
Size:  40.8 KB

i didn't do this chick but my wife insisted I take a picture with her
    Points Awarded:

Da Manster! gave gauchojake 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!, and TheMoneyShot

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2798

^^^...My main man, Jake!.......you ole sly dawg!....

@Moneyshot,
    I'm currently filling out a profile on POF....what do you fill in for your parameters?...or what do you put in your profile?....Also, did you fill out the whole profile completely?!....PS...I looked at all girls in my DC area within a 100 miles and no bullshit or exaggeration bro, but out of 650 potential women, only three or four were borderline "hot" and/or something that I would even consider hitting...99.9% of them were just like you said...extremely fat (at least 2 bills or more), borderline skanks, and the ones that were "decent" were obvious gold diggers!......they weren't anywhere near as hot as your chicks!...Fuk it, Parlayin' and I are moving up to Michigan!...I don't care if I have to sing "Hail to the Victors"!...
    Last edited by Da Manster!; 07-04-14 at 12:21 AM.

packerd_00

I have a question regarding that POF,did you ever have a girl message you first and when you responded they didnt reply back. That happended to me once just wondered if it was common occurence.

Gradius
    Gradius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 625

POF is getting worse and worse when it comes to getting a reply back. These girls are just plain psycho. I always send messages to girls first. This week alone... I must of sent messages to about 30 different girls. If I'm doing it... I know some other guy is doing it. May the best lies win. All I get are blown out fat chicks that write me first. I'm a fat chick magnet. No... I mean really FAT. So fat I wouldn't even be seen in public with. You know that psycho 32 year old that locked me out of my hotel room? When we were having dinner she had over 70 emails that weren't read yet. 70 dudes trying to get up on her at pof. The funny thing is... this all goes to a girls head. But every one of those 70 guys wants to bang her. Nobody wants a relationship. That's why all these girls think their hot sh#$. My advice to you is just keep on emailing different girls. That's all I do. Girls that reply back... coming in at about 38-42% success rate. That's it. Nothing special... That's with just a return email. Sometimes you write back a 2nd time and they don't respond again. Because they have so many to choose from. Just keep firing away.
    Yeah, I tried POF 2 years ago and I sent a message to somewhere between 150-200 women. I only got one reply, but she was already in a relationship (I should have read her description better). That really ruined it for me (the lack of replies that I would receive despite mass replying), even though I have been told in the past that POF was a goldmine for hook-ups. I don't know if POF still has it, but there is a section where you can see who viewed your profile... I didn't have too many views, but nearly all of them were from fat chicks (not thick, but FAT).

I might try POF again, and maybe change the approach in my message to grab their attention better. I'm not doing this for relationships (as you said, most of the women on POF are psychos), only doing this just for hooking up.

I have a question regarding that POF,did you ever have a girl message you first and when you responded they didnt reply back. That happended to me once just wondered if it was common occurence.
    Packerd_00: My guess is either the person you were replying to had your reply swarmed with a whole bunch of other replies, or they were a bot. There's not much you can do if they don't reply to you back, without you looking desperate by constantly replying them.
    Last edited by Gradius; 07-04-14 at 11:30 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00

First ... 891011121314 ... Last