Originally posted on 06/29/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
money who gives a fukk what others think? if you think she's cute. take her out and have a good time.

but don't spend close to $200 on a hotel. just find a motel or an inn.
I remember back when I was 21... I met this 19 year old from AOL back in the day... she goes hey let's meet up... I said ok. She was rather attractive in person. This was back when I didn't drink or anything. Sucks when you're sober... because you're kinda self conscious making decisions.. and you don't want to feel rejected when saying something stupid. I was low on cash... and we drove past this one motel that clearly said rent by the hour. Never thought I would of considered using one of those...

So we're driving and she goes what would you like to do? I said... you want to go to the movies? She goes no... I don't want to do that. I said you just want to go to a park and walk around?? She goes... no.. I don't want to do that. (I said to myself... wtf does this girl want to do?) So sarcastically... I said... hey! Did you notice that motel that we drove past? Did you want to do that??? She turns to me... with the most excited look... and she goes... Now there's an idea!!! I'm like saying to myself... are you f'ing kidding me? It's that easy? I think it was $25 for 3 hours. Beautiful face.. beautiful body... i'm thrusting her junk (with a rubber on) and the fresh oxygen levels decreased dramatically. This stench that was coming from her gash... holy sh#$. After I was done... I use the bathroom look in the mirror and say wtf laughing... The stench coming off of my rub was HORRIBLE. Then I had to lay with her for an hour to cuddle. How the hell can she not smell herself?? For fuks sake.