Originally posted on 07/04/2014:

POF is getting worse and worse when it comes to getting a reply back. These girls are just plain psycho. I always send messages to girls first. This week alone... I must of sent messages to about 30 different girls. If I'm doing it... I know some other guy is doing it. May the best lies win. All I get are blown out fat chicks that write me first. I'm a fat chick magnet. No... I mean really FAT. So fat I wouldn't even be seen in public with. You know that psycho 32 year old that locked me out of my hotel room? When we were having dinner she had over 70 emails that weren't read yet. 70 dudes trying to get up on her at pof. The funny thing is... this all goes to a girls head. But every one of those 70 guys wants to bang her. Nobody wants a relationship. That's why all these girls think their hot sh#$. My advice to you is just keep on emailing different girls. That's all I do. Girls that reply back... coming in at about 38-42% success rate. That's it. Nothing special... That's with just a return email. Sometimes you write back a 2nd time and they don't respond again. Because they have so many to choose from. Just keep firing away.
Yeah, I tried POF 2 years ago and I sent a message to somewhere between 150-200 women. I only got one reply, but she was already in a relationship (I should have read her description better). That really ruined it for me (the lack of replies that I would receive despite mass replying), even though I have been told in the past that POF was a goldmine for hook-ups. I don't know if POF still has it, but there is a section where you can see who viewed your profile... I didn't have too many views, but nearly all of them were from fat chicks (not thick, but FAT).

I might try POF again, and maybe change the approach in my message to grab their attention better. I'm not doing this for relationships (as you said, most of the women on POF are psychos), only doing this just for hooking up.

I have a question regarding that POF,did you ever have a girl message you first and when you responded they didnt reply back. That happended to me once just wondered if it was common occurence.
Packerd_00: My guess is either the person you were replying to had your reply swarmed with a whole bunch of other replies, or they were a bot. There's not much you can do if they don't reply to you back, without you looking desperate by constantly replying them.