sploofdogg
    sploofdogg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1217

this is great

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

So, my first text to the 23 year old today was... "Is there any possible way you could send me another photo today? I've been busy at work. I'm sorry. I'm just trying to understand the situation better."

Her Response: "Any surprises? Like what? U scared that I am fat and out of shape and not who I say I am? I have a pic of me in my new bikini taken Sunday. Want that?

My Response: "It was just a question. And you answered my question with another question. Yes, I'd like to see it.

Photos are now sent.

Her Response: "Don't you think that I am who I am?"

My Response: "Those photos are great. I was just concerned about the last 3 you sent previously. Like, I didn't get a real good look at your face and your hair looked different and you always do your make-up really well and stuff. So I questioned it."

Her Response: "Well I'm not on top of my game all the time I am human and sometimes I don't feel like doing my hair or make up."

My Response: "I guess that's understandable."

Her Response: (She sends a 4th photo) "Here's up close and personal with my face idk what u want from me u can tell it's my lips and tats are the same in every pic. If you don't want to meet me cuz u think I'm lieing it's fine but ur loss cuz 100% me."

Maybe she's just a chick that needs her makeup on? And she isn't worth a sh#$ without it??? Your thoughts?

compaqDikk
    compaqDikk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

shes a big fat mess man

hang out at

eccie.net
    craigslist
    backpage
    silkroad 2.0

don't get duped again for the remainder of the month. spend the next week clearing your head and taking/driving selfies in your pimped out beamer with your top shelf lip gloss and $300 girmoni sunglasses. along with 80s tunes on your XM

TheMoneyShot

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30722

Good thread Money. I give it an A+

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Money dont drive too far for this new one. got too much of a jekyll and hyde thing going. shes already telling you its your loss if you dont meet her. girls who say stuff like that have issues.

JuanAntonio
    JuanAntonio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Money, what happened with the original chick on this thread? You could have some fun with that one. I ran the POF circuit for several years and chicks like that stand out as the ones you have fun with while you're looking for a keeper.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Quote Originally Posted by bradthebloke View Post
    Then if we went to my place, I had the cheapest nastiest vodka there is but i poured it into a grey goose bottle. you mix it with enough cranberry and those hoes didnt know the difference.
    This thread is full of gold.

As to the topic at hand, MoneyShot should have kissed the girl first before booking the hotel. Once that first kiss is out of the way you both know if you have the physical chemistry, then the hotel part should be easy. Taking girls to hotels on the first date though could make some feel like sluts though. I can see why that angle would not always work. Letting them sleep over at your place is not as cheap of feeling IMO.

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

she kind of looks albino..... shes not but im getting the albino vibe

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2942

Money dont drive too far for this new one. got too much of a jekyll and hyde thing going. shes already telling you its your loss if you dont meet her. girls who say stuff like that have issues.
    Well lets be honest, the funny thing is she nailed Moneyshot and called his bluff....and she was right....Moneyshot did have those concerns (albeit legit ones) and that is why he is sharing these girls photos on a gambling forum...Hell, from a female perspective, or if those chicks ever got a hold of this thread, they could very easily surmise that Moneyshot is a stalker and a psychopath!...

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    So, my first text to the 23 year old today was... "Is there any possible way you could send me another photo today? I've been busy at work. I'm sorry. I'm just trying to understand the situation better."

Her Response: "Any surprises? Like what? U scared that I am fat and out of shape and not who I say I am? I have a pic of me in my new bikini taken Sunday. Want that?

My Response: "It was just a question. And you answered my question with another question. Yes, I'd like to see it.

Photos are now sent.

Her Response: "Don't you think that I am who I am?"

My Response: "Those photos are great. I was just concerned about the last 3 you sent previously. Like, I didn't get a real good look at your face and your hair looked different and you always do your make-up really well and stuff. So I questioned it."

Her Response: "Well I'm not on top of my game all the time I am human and sometimes I don't feel like doing my hair or make up."

My Response: "I guess that's understandable."

Her Response: (She sends a 4th photo) "Here's up close and personal with my face idk what u want from me u can tell it's my lips and tats are the same in every pic. If you don't want to meet me cuz u think I'm lieing it's fine but ur loss cuz 100% me."

Maybe she's just a chick that needs her makeup on? And she isn't worth a sh#$ without it??? Your thoughts?

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    Well lets be honest, the funny thing is she nailed Moneyshot and called his bluff....and she was right....Moneyshot did have those concerns (albeit legit ones) and that is why he is sharing these girls photos on a gambling forum...Hell, from a female perspective, or if those chicks ever got a hold of this thread, they could very easily surmise that Moneyshot is a stalker and a psychopath!...
    Right when you said psychopath it made me think of this one part in this movie...

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!

Da Manster!

Right when you said psychopath it made me think of this one part in this movie...

It's all good Moneyshot!.......Hell, I wish I had your "problems"........send them chicks my way!........On second thought, maybe I'll scope POF in my DC/Baltimore area!....

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

just keep playing the nice guy money, foot in the door, dick in the whore
    Points Awarded:

RubberKettle gave bradthebloke 12 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!

Da Manster!

just keep playing the nice guy money, foot in the door, dick in the whore

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

The new girl is honestly the worst.

akphidelt
    akphidelt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 640

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    I think of him as the Dexter of online hookups. One of the good psychopaths

Poker_Beast
    Poker_Beast's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18083

Summer School, there's a classic!!!! New chick looks like trouble. Keep searching, you can do better.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

money shot, living the single dream. it's a good one, but will you ever want to settle down with one woman? hitting everything you can get your hands on, good for you!

but the ones that want it from whoever they can get their hands on aren't always the ones that do the laundry, the dishes, the cooking, and the kids, all without bitching.

i've got the above and more and I wouldn't trade it for anything.

good luck to you brother.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4868

Last girls cross is always sideways stay away money!!!!!!!

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

Quote Originally Posted by edawg View Post
    Last girls cross is always sideways stay away money!!!!!!!
    Well I guess that happens when you have one end connected at the top and one at the bottom (instead of both at the top and letting it hang down). But, who does that??!!?? Besides like King Diamond

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

She is the devil. Her cross is upside down

FrozenMAN
    2020 Big Ten CHAMPS!
    FrozenMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4112

new chick is by far the worst.

go back and start working Canada again, those chicks were solid

TheMoneyShot

I want to thank everyone for all the posts! These are some funny ass posts! I don't know who I'm really going to meet next or what's going to happen? I'm trying to line everyone up in one or 2 days just in case some of these women look like crack whores in person. I want to enjoy my July 4th weekend. I might meet them a day before or a day after... maybe even on the 4th? Who really knows. Like I said.. I just want a fun time... and some of these girls that I might see... haven't even been posted yet. They are just average... nothing really special. But, from what happened to me with that 32 year old... wow... I don't ever want to be in that situation again. That was some fuk'ed up shi$ and I don't ever want to be in that position again. I don't care if I line up 3-4 girls in one day and meet them all... ain't no one going to tie me down and use leverage on me like that one chick did. Big lesson I learned.

Again.. I appreciate all the posts! Haven't updated much because really.... nothing going on... yet.

bigballa
    bigballa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4154

no worries money we dont expect an update everyday, just so long as you keep this one going, it was a sad day in the sbr community when you signed off on your other thread.....glad your back on the prowl with this one

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

reload prescriptions and get back out there Money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

You gotta do it for losers like me, Money.

Losers like me will never get it and will never be able to do what you do.

You have to get pussy to make up for what we're missing.

Get out there, and make it happen.

Tommy_de1st
    Damn, she's hot
    Tommy_de1st's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7897

Quote Originally Posted by JuanAntonio View Post
    Enjoyed reading the thread TMS. I had a similar situation on POF about 4 years ago. Chick drove in from about 3 hours away to spend a weekend with me after talking about 3 weeks on the phone. She was gonna be staying at her cousins house while in town. She was a cute young mulatto nurse with big . I picked her up at her cousins, we went on our date and really hit it off. She tells me she wants to stay at my house and I was cool with it. As soon as she gets settled in and gets in bed she starts acting like a bitch....like out of nowhere acting like a bitch. I give her space and she goes straight to bed. I had a work meeting early the next day so I say "hey, ill drop you off at your cousins on the way (i.e.- I don't want you in my house alone while I'm gone)", and she starts whining and kissing on me and grinding her nice ass on my crotch (mind you, this is all after getting NOTHING the night before save for a kiss or two). I tell her I enjoyed myself (lie) and say to enjoy her time with family the rest of the weekend (meaning I'm not too keen on hanging out again during her duration of the visit). She gets all pouty when I drop her off and I'm on my way.

I get a call from her that same night about 11pm or so. She says "I'm at IHOP with my cousin in your neighborhood and I've been thinking about you all day. I have a craving to blow you right now. What do you think?". I'm confused yet it sounds good and I've got nothing else going on so why not? Maybe last night was an aberration and she'd had a bad day. I give her another chance. I pick her up at IHOP and meet the group of girls she's with (4 black gals) before she ends up going with me. We are driving back and she's texting them. "A few of the girls I was with think you're hot." I said right on and didn't even ask which ones or play into that loaded conversation. We make small talk before getting back home. She tells me she wants to go to bed as soon as we walk in. I walk into the bedroom with her she plops on my bed and immediately tries to go to sleep. I lay next to her and ask her about the phone call earlier and the comment she made. She starts acting like a real bitch ads says she's not in the mood anymore. Mirror image of the night before. Screw this...I say hey I've gotta take you back to IHOP, this isn't working out. She starts flipping out on me calling me an asshole, etc. She texts her cousin on the way there and they've already left. Her cousins place is out of the way. She says "drive me to my cousins!" I say "Nope, I'm dropping you off where I picked you up. Call your cousin and she can pick your ass up!". She says she's not leaving my car, etc. I tell her thats okay and that I'm calling the cops. I pick up my phone and start pushing buttons and she gets out screaming and kicking my car after she slammed the door. I peel out and leave her stranded at the IHOP. I got a shitload of texts from her the rest of the night calling me every name possible. I blocked her number and her POF profile from contacting me and went on to the next gal.

That was my worst experience of POF or the other sites I'd been on. Don't let that one shitty time deter you from doing what you've been doing.

My advice? Go hang out with that 26 year old DD chested gal from the first page. Play with her and let her blow you. You'll instantly feel better and I doubt you'll have to spend much money.
    You were her backup plan pal, like Money said 'plan B'
    You just didn't get it lol

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

No. I sent her one text late last night (4AM) saying "We had a great date. Why play games for? I was really good to you. Think about everything. You're better than this." Didn't say one word to her after that.

Now... some girl just sent me a strange message on pof. She's from the same city as the 32 year old. The message reads:

"Hello. I just noticed your profile on pof. I own a childcare/preschool center. I would say I'm a fairly intellectual woman. I love learning new things and having intelligent conversations. I'm (her name). It's nice to "meet" you."

This girl just put "meet" in quotes. What is this all about? Is this the 32 year old's friend? Why would you put "meet" in quotes. This new girl is 31 years old.

I just wrote her back and said...

"Hi (her name). That's really cool that you have your own business. I admire that. Yes, it's truly hard to find someone who relates to you on the same intellectual level. I think that's the key in any relationship. I noticed you put "meet" in quotes. Did I miss something here? Or do I know you somehow?

I'm still waiting on her response. Here are her photos. She looks similar to the other girl... wth is going on?

She's wearing Michigan gear. Just like the other girl?

Is this the 32 year old with a fake profile? Or her 31 year old friend? Is this pure coincidence? Something odd is going on here.
    Money I think there is a strong likelihood that:

-This chick is a friend of the hotel psycho

-The hotel psycho showed her ur profile before you went out

-Hotel psycho told this friend her side of the story after the date making you out to be an asshole

-This friend listened to hotel psycho about ur date with faux concern because she's not as good looking as hotel psycho so secretly it delighted her

-She then looked you up on POF because:

-She thought you were hot when hotel psycho first showed your profile to her

-She sees a chance to really stick it to her frienemy

-Girls like drama and assholes, which is what it seems you are but she's interested in finding out for sure

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Interesting perspective, Centy. Could be right, most girls hate each other regardless if they pretend to be friends or not. She may give it up, and she's pretty cute.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

dude that was her weight b4 diet.She is probably e-harmony hoe. They weigh 240 after she has dated you for 3 months. My buddy always dates these girls.

chico2663

she is trying to separate you from family. Happened to buddy of mine and he is miserable.

chico2663

figured it out yet. money bro; you weren't packing enough meet. We also now know why she left you. she d/n think you could of handled the bi-racial sheet!

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Money just to be clear, I wasn't saying you're an asshole in post #345, I was saying that's probably how hotel psycho portrayed you to this other chick

First ... 78910111213 ... Last