TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Some chick warning signs

Besides obvious negatives like has 4 kids with 4 guys or bad body odor name some signs you have learned to be wary of with chicks

Here's 3 off the top of my head:

-She refers to herself or thinks of herself as a princess. It's bad news (because as long as you're no pedophile the girl ur interested in is probably much older than 10, around the time its normal for her to think she's a princess) and screams extreme high maintenance and selfishness. It's not cute, it's sick

-She used to do LSD. Of course current LSD use is a big problem, but past use may not be so obvious. I'm not up to date with the scientific data on hard drug use, but I think this drug in particular has permanent mental side effects. The girls I have known have extreme problems with anxiety, depression, and are just a mental wreck, more so than just your average chick.

-One of her heroes is Marilyn Monroe. OK sure she was a sex symbol but she had affairs with married men while she herself was married...was an incredible ditz...a drug addict...and committed suicide. What does it say about a girl who idolizes the queen of drama queens? Trouble

Feel free to add to this list

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

LSD nah. Misnomer.

Monroe always bothered me. Many chicks see her as only a sex symbol and fame but have no clue about her beyond that.

The princess shit is for the broads that want you to take care of them and nothing else. Have no drive or ambition. Usually yes it's a red flag.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    LSD nah. Misnomer.
    I looked into it and came across this:

LSD’s Effects on the Brain

LSD, also known as acid, can be taken orally in tablets, capsules, as a liquid or on paper that’s been saturated with the drug. An LSD episode, or trip, may last up to 12 hours or more. According to the Cleveland Clinic, the exact effect of LSD on the brain remains unknown, but the drug may affect your brain’s response to serotonin, a neurotransmitter that affects your emotions, moods and perceptions. If you’ve been using LSD for any length of time, you may have experienced some of the signs and symptoms of hallucinogen abuse:

• Intense mood swings and emotional disturbances
    • Hallucinations (seeing or hearing things that aren’t there)
    • Recurrence of hallucinations after you’ve stopped taking the drug (“flashbacks”)
    • Changes in the way you perceive time and space
    • Changes in the way you perceive yourself
    • Hallucinations that merge and distort the senses (you may see colors, or feel sounds)
    • Overwhelming fear or depression
    • Severe paranoia

Some users report having mind-expanding, mystical experiences while they’re under the influence of LSD. However, because it’s impossible to control the type of experiences you’ll have, the length of your experience or your reactions to the drug, you’re just as likely to have a terrifying hallucination as a spectacular or enlightening one. Even worse, these episodes may continue after you’ve stopped using LSD, interfering with your social and professional life and putting you at risk of anxiety, depression and suicide.

So I guess they don't know for sure.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Look up the shit they say about weed and booze, too.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Pick her butt and smell her fingers

Dead give away

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Cen - I have talked to multiple girls who are 2 out of the 3. No LSD that I know of? And yes... they are all crazy, nuts, walking time bombs.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheCentaur

turtlejc
    turtlejc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

One of my ex girls had princess tattooed right above her snatch

She was bad as fukk don't get me wrong but bat shit crazy

Absolutely fukkin nuts this broad

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

4) has adams apple

5) has a penis

6) has a snatch were there used to be a penis
    Points Awarded:

pulledclear gave SportsMushroom 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    Pick her butt and smell her fingers

Dead give away

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Crazy eyes

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

yes an adams apple is a bad sign

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Being a semi-retired pimp from online dating, I could list 100 things for warning signs.

She has 500 pics of her dog on her fbook, but none of her family.

She feels the need to post at least 1 selfie a day to get attention.

You hear her use the word "Chivalry"- Automatic cokkblock there.

She refers to herself as Barbie, Princess, or Daddy's girl.

You hear her use the phrase "God-fearing". Immediately exit to the left.

95% of her pics are in clubs- Don't waste your time.

She has no pics without makeup.

Tattoos on her twat, ass, or . I would recommend fukkin this one for sure but if you catch feelings you're an idiot because she is 99% likely to be a dirty whore.

Most of her pics involve alcohol in hand. Again, good for jamming, but not for futures.

If you go on 3 dates, and she hasn't at least even offered to pay for a drink or maybe try n grab the movie tickets.
    It's not the money, it's a sign of selfishness they don't even realize they exploit.

She smokes weed. Stoners don't perform on boners. The most awful vagina you will find is from weedsmokers, Hawaiins, or Filipinas (I apologize in advance to the MOB's that work at SBR).

If you're over 25 and she can tell you exactly how many guys she's slept with. 95% of the time they are lying. The rare cases they are being honest are when they have been married since they were 18 or in one relationship for a long period of time.
    Women are bigger whores than men, just smarter about it. The average female is banging 6-10 guys per year easily.

Last but not least, if you raw-dog her on the first date. That's a one-hitter for sure.
    Points Awarded:

lesterdymond gave BennyBigNuts 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

retard gave BennyBigNuts 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Tmuston Beltics gave BennyBigNuts 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Ralphie Halves gave BennyBigNuts 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Kermit, USCPHILLYGUY, RubberKettle, and DiggityDaggityDo

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

The only pics that she posts or sends are perfectly cropped face shots.

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    The only pics that she posts or sends are perfectly cropped face shots.
    That's a major internet dating warning.
    #1 rule not even close.
    If she doesn't post a full body shot, she's a major whale.

lesterdymond
    lesterdymond's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 259

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    Being a semi-retired pimp from online dating, I could list 100 things for warning signs.

Tattoos on her twat, ass, or . I would recommend fukkin this one for sure but if you catch feelings you're an idiot because she is 99% likely to be a dirty whore.

Most of her pics involve alcohol in hand. Again, good for jamming, but not for futures.

If you go on 3 dates, and she hasn't at least even offered to pay for a drink or maybe try n grab the movie tickets.
    It's not the money, it's a sign of selfishness they don't even realize they exploit.

She smokes weed. Stoners don't perform on boners. The most awful vagina you will find is from weedsmokers, Hawaiins, or Filipinas (I apologize in advance to the MOB's that work at SBR).

If you're over 25 and she can tell you exactly how many guys she's slept with. 95% of the time they are lying. The rare cases they are being honest are when they have been married since they were 18 or in one relationship for a long period of time.
    Women are bigger whores than men, just smarter about it. The average female is banging 6-10 guys per year easily.

Last but not least, if you raw-dog her on the first date. That's a one-hitter for sure.
    Hell with the handicapping, this is your best post yet.
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave lesterdymond 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BennyBigNuts

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

That's a major internet dating warning.
    #1 rule not even close.
    If she doesn't post a full body shot, she's a major whale.
    I am friends with a girl that I knew back when we were kids and she was always really good looking, but since then she is probably about 250 pounds and everyday she changes her profile picture of a semi top down shot of her face and her boob cleavage. And of course it's all cropped so that is all you can see.

Overweight girl boob cleavage is like a male crackhead with visible ab muscles.

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by lesterdymond View Post
    Hell with the handicapping, this is your best post yet.

Could write a book living in Vegas.

BennyBigNuts

I am friends with a girl that I knew back when we were kids and she was always really good looking, but since then she is probably about 250 pounds and everyday she changes her profile picture of a semi top down shot of her face and her boob cleavage. And of course it's all cropped so that is all you can see.

The worst thing about these dumb bitches trying to deceive you on them being piggies is how many times they fool a guy and they meet up and the guy bolts on her.
    I got caught a couple times back in the day, but that's a rookie mistake you have to learn from.
    I also got burned once with the 10 year old pics posted. Bitch was fine as hell, had profile pics in her cocktail uniform, showed up with fukkin CANKLES. She hadn't served a drink in at least a decade. Tipping 250 easily, probably double in size from her pics.
    I blasted her for lying. She tried giving me the "Oh so looks are that important then you're not worth it anyways" line and I quickly came back with "No, honesty is, no one likes a liar". End of discussion.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Benny,

I'll give you the weed smokers with the dirty vaginas(could never figure that one out) but ive had tons of Filipina pussy and have never had that experience.

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Benny,

I'll give you the weed smokers with the dirty vaginas(could never figure that one out) but ive had tons of Filipina pussy and have never had that experience.
    EDITED

I don't want to ruffle any feathers with SBR and the M.o.b.'s on here.
    Last edited by BennyBigNuts; 03-13-14 at 09:00 AM.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1736

Ahhh,yezzzz Benny..... My first girlfriend was Hawaiian Chinese mix!

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Has a penis

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Stay away from the attention seekers and youll be alright.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47529

do not get serious with females that play slot machines...talk about a never ending hit on your wallet

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    do not get serious with females that play slot machines...talk about a never ending hit on your wallet
    What if they win though?

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Here are some signs a girl is fatter than her photos make her appear:

1. Most of the pictures are from the ceiling looking down (girls love this camera angle)
    2. Their would be body photos are blurry, unclear, or old
    3. Very few pictures overall on her profile
    4. She is unwilling to provide more pictures
    5. She is very defensive about photos or her looks in general

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

I met this girl online back in the day...she always wanted to know where I was, what I was doing, got pissed if I spoke to another girl and I had only met this girl in person once. Super clingy so it was Exit stage left for Blazer. I check back in with her a month later and she's engaged to some military dude.

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

How she treats a waitress/any kind of help is a huge heads up.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Jimmy Proffett

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Just assume she's a batshit crazy whore and go from there.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pulledclear

JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10742

She scratches her crotch more than you do

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    How she treats a waitress/any kind of help is a huge heads up.
    Lot of great posts but this one hits home with me. Being a kuntt to servers and the like and it's end of the road for me

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

1. She has More then one cat or ANY AMOUNT of birds.

2. Her pssy smells like cologne.

3. Shes black.

Other then that refer to post #30. Good Luck.

paw
    paw's Avatar Become A Pro!

I spent close to 10 years on and off in the Philippine's and I have to say - the dirty whores there. I had never encountered from a Non Bar girl any type of bad Vagina Hygiene.

I am it confused on that statement.

PerfectGrape
    PerfectGrape's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1887

disagre with the weed part, stoner chicks love boner dicks, a girl who smokes is a keeper.

12 Last