Originally posted on 03/13/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
Being a semi-retired pimp from online dating, I could list 100 things for warning signs.

She has 500 pics of her dog on her fbook, but none of her family.

She feels the need to post at least 1 selfie a day to get attention.

You hear her use the word "Chivalry"- Automatic cokkblock there.

She refers to herself as Barbie, Princess, or Daddy's girl.

You hear her use the phrase "God-fearing". Immediately exit to the left.

95% of her pics are in clubs- Don't waste your time.

She has no pics without makeup.

Tattoos on her twat, ass, or . I would recommend fukkin this one for sure but if you catch feelings you're an idiot because she is 99% likely to be a dirty whore.

Most of her pics involve alcohol in hand. Again, good for jamming, but not for futures.

If you go on 3 dates, and she hasn't at least even offered to pay for a drink or maybe try n grab the movie tickets.
It's not the money, it's a sign of selfishness they don't even realize they exploit.

She smokes weed. Stoners don't perform on boners. The most awful vagina you will find is from weedsmokers, Hawaiins, or Filipinas (I apologize in advance to the MOB's that work at SBR).

If you're over 25 and she can tell you exactly how many guys she's slept with. 95% of the time they are lying. The rare cases they are being honest are when they have been married since they were 18 or in one relationship for a long period of time.
Women are bigger whores than men, just smarter about it. The average female is banging 6-10 guys per year easily.

Last but not least, if you raw-dog her on the first date. That's a one-hitter for sure.
Hell with the handicapping, this is your best post yet.