THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

If she does this.....

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

Benny, you have the Vegas girl description nailed down. My only hope is to get one of my sweet midwestern girls early before they get corrupted, and they all do sooner or later.

A few more than I can think of. All of my relationships are short, because I know when to get out. My friends like to make fun of me for it, but they've all been stuck in horrible relationships that have ended with a good amount of collateral damage, so advantage Ralphie. Misery loves company, don't let them get you down.

- If she has trouble processing what you say, get out. If you say something that 99% of the population is smart enough to take one way, and she's in the 1% that automatically flips out because she thought it had bad intentions behind it -- bail. It's almost like she's holding up a misery contract and begging you to sign it.

- The tatoo thing is going to offend a lot of people, but so be it. Tatoos generally mean you make impulsive decisions. It's a double standard, but you can find some of the most creative, intelligent men who are tatted up, but almost never with women who are. And the ones that have them on their ?? You deserve what you get if you chase that.

- If you're not into heavier girls, don't date one who is even a little "thick" now. She will only get bigger.

- Any girl who uses the "L" word too soon is out. Even if she means it, she cheapens the emotion because she doesn't even know you that well, and now if you don't fall in love with her really soon after that, it's going to get weird.

- Branching off of what Benny said, anyone who posts a lot on facebook in general is out in my book. All of my facebook friends who post a lot are cuckoo, or really self-conscious and need constant affirmation. You wanna sign up for that too? I don't.

- Make sure she doesn't need you to call/text back right away. I'm not married to my phone like some people, and I never text and drive. Some girls can't get over this, because they want a response NOW. Too bad.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

You speak nothing but truth Ralph, met each of those types before and too many stories to tell. Throw in the type who never owns up to anything, nothing is ever her fought. No matter what it is its not their fault. They could borrow your car run into a tree not their fault, drop a plate on the floor not their fault, burn dinner at your house, something is wrong with your oven. Get caught on traffic cam running a light and hitting a pedestrian, make up an excuse. This is a type of mentality could be a myriad of reasons why, it could go back to childhood and was blamed for certain things and the way it made them feel is something never to be felt again, at any rate run from that type, a lie waiting to happen, if youll lie, youll steal.

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

I've been alone for so long, I'll take just about anything I can get at this point ... Crazy is fine.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

I had this one girl one time that asked me to come home with her and her girlfriend for coffee. It was after 8pm! I told them I don't drink coffee that late. Any girl that drinks coffee past 8 is crazy

Untied
    Untied's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    I had this one girl one time that asked me to come home with her and her girlfriend for coffee. It was after 8pm! I told them I don't drink coffee that late. Any girl that drinks coffee past 8 is crazy
    That's definitely too late for coffee. Sharp move Seaweed, you would've been up all night with them.
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave Untied 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Quote Originally Posted by Untied View Post
    That's definitely too late for coffee. Sharp move Seaweed, you would've been up all night with them.
    Thanks Untied

First 12