pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by zizoudane10 View Post
    You are the kid that never understood Newton in school I guess.....
    Fukkin retarded idiot.

This is a fuckin tiny bird that hit a plane.

And guess what: flesh is softer than aluminium.

No point in arguing with 99% braindead guys.
    No point in reading this thread again.
    Fly to Philly and blow your braindead friend. Enjoy. Swallow.
    So if a bird could blast a hole in airplane can you imagine what forged steel will do to this tin tube???

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by pronk View Post
    u

In 1945 I believe, I could be wrong but I think it was b-17 that flew right into a 79th floor of the empire state building during heavy fog and what do you know, 70 years later 102 story tower still pleases the eyes of new yorkers. Go figure..
    B-25D: Wingspan 67 feet, length 53 feet
    Boeing 767: Wingspan 160 to 200 feet, length 156 to 170 feet
    1/10th the weight and fuel capacity of the Boeing 767
    The B-25 bomber hit at around 200 miles per hour. The 767s hit the twin towers at around 440 and 540 miles per hour. The 767s hit at a steep bank that damaged multiple floors. In the case of the B-25 bomber the direct damage by the plane was confined to the 79th floor.

Yeah for the love of your non existing god, go fukkin figure......

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

I would love to throw a 1 kilo rock straight in your face with 20 kmh speed
    And after that I'd hit you again, but with a 10 kilo rock at 45 kmh speed.
    But you would be dumb enough to not feel the difference.
    Yeah really, please go fukkin figure.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24981

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    No buildings in history were ever hit with something of this magnitude either.
    Oh yeah, those beastly office fires in WTC 7 were unprecedented......that building never stood a chance. A perfectly symmetrical drop with no resistance was it's only fate. Whatever gets you to sleep at night.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

So if a bird could blast a hole in airplane can you imagine what forged steel will do to this tin tube???
    And again you NEVER understood Newton
    Keep embarassing yourself.
    Or maybe someone has mercy with you and your unlimited dumbness and explains this law to you. Heres a hint... A>B B>A
    Now enjoy your miserable life with all your unlimited dumbness.

Eddy no resistance Better watch again monkeyfukker.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Oh yeah, those beastly office fires in WTC 7 were unprecedented......that building never stood a chance. A perfectly symmetrical drop with no resistance was it's only fate. Whatever gets you to sleep at night.
    Well they were bad enough that the fire fighters couldn't even put them out. Oh that's right they couldn't go into it because of the severe damage to the structural integrity and the fear of a collapse. I can sleep now.

Kermit

And it's "Tons of Falling Flaming Debris"

Kermit

The only thing that I blame on the Government is that I strongly believe all of this could have and should have been prevented.

Eddy Munny

Well they were bad enough that the fire fighters couldn't even put them out. Oh that's right they couldn't go into it because of the severe damage to the structural integrity and the fear of a collapse. I can sleep now.
    Silverstein didn't want the fires put out you nitwit. There was no "fear" of collapse on his part.....it was more like eager anticipation. He made out like a bandit following 9/11 insurance payouts. An insurance policy he personally took out just months beforehand that just so happen to cover terrorism.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

And it's "Tons of Falling Flaming Debris"
    Keep reporting kerm, no hate from me brother.

Kermit

Silverstein didn't want the fires put out you nitwit. There was no "fear" of collapse on his part.....it was more like eager anticipation. He made out like a bandit following 9/11 insurance payouts. An insurance policy he personally took out just months beforehand that just so happen to cover terrorism.
    The news talked about that building collapsing all day. What were you watching? That building was pretty fukked up before it came down. You could see part of the roof collapse right before it came down.

jtoler

The news talked about that building collapsing all day. What were you watching? That building was pretty fukked up before it came down. You could see part of the roof collapse right before it came down.
    So the insurance policy to make billions with acts of terrorism inserted was just coincidence, along with the coincidental insider trading right before the attacks? All coincidence? I mean coincidences do happen, is that the case here?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9300

You started off talking about firefighters talking about B7 coming down just before hand.

To all the firefighters knew for hours it was going to fall.

To the news stations were talking about it all day.

I suspect you believe the crap you type, but it's from your brain just making shit up to keep you happy.

As I recall, there was almost no mention of building 7 until just before it fell.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    So the insurance policy to make billions with acts of terrorism inserted was just coincidence, along with the coincidental insider trading right before the attacks? All coincidence? I mean coincidences do happen, is that the case here?
    Not my own words but not possible to say it better than this guy did:

No, it's not odd. And I think you are thinking of WTC 7 anyway, which he built in the 1980's and was certainly insured since that time.

7 weeks before the attacks, he signed the net lease for WTC 1, 2, 4, and 5. OF COURSE HE HAD TO HAVE INSURANCE!!!! Sorry to yell, but the idea that a known terrorist target building complex worth billions of dollars would not have to be covered in case of its destruction as part of the terms of a net lease is quite possibly one of the most retarded thoughts I've ever heard. It wasn't specifically terrorist insurance--it was in case of its destruction.

At any rate, what is your point? Rebuilding costs 9 billion. He got 4.5 billion and had to give some of it back to the Port Authority along with One WTC (aka Freedom Tower). And has to pay rent on buildings that no longer exist in order to retain his building rights.

And if you were really familiar with commercial building insurance, you would know that the terms of the policy required that he use the money for the rebuilding purposes.

There was no specific "terrorist" clause in the insurance policies. That's just one of those truther-site add-ons to make it sound better. And Silverstein didn't want to get as much insurance as he was ultimately required to obtain. Is the entire NY commercial real estate industry as well as international insurance in on it, too? With all the people who can't stand Larry, which is pretty much everyone who does business with him, you'd think someone would be chiming in about this.

Eddy Munny

This proves absolutely nothing. You're in denial bro. Silverstein and his cronies knew from the jump that it was coming down because that was the plan all along. The firefighters didn't know that, but he had to go through the rigmarole to keep it legit. At some point the baseless determination was made that it was a lost cause so he had the building evacuated before the demolition. So of course the media caught the buzz that it was in danger of collapsing and reported it as such.......they wouldn't have known it was a manufactured collapse.

Furthermore, the "roof" part you speak of was the penthouse to which the steel truss supporting it hadn't even incurred any damage from the falling debris, which makes it even more suspect.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Ultimately out now. Or I'll die laughing.

Eddy Munny

One less idiot.

jtoler

are u even in the U.S. Nice response on the trading.
    Last edited by jtoler; 03-12-14 at 01:00 AM.

Eddy Munny

Dude got 4.6 BILLION off of a 124 million dollar investment. I don't care how you slice it, Silverstein was a very happy man that day. Oh, he even switched out security companies to facilitate the job, hiring Securacom headed up by G.W. Bush's brother.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32424

Eddy, take the tin foul cap off and so to bed, it's two o clock on the fukkin morning and you have been arguing this for the past six hours, we get it, you hate Bush, just give it a rest already.

Not for nothing, debris from WTC 1 ignited the fires, fire and heat melt steel.

Do you seriously think that whole day was scripted, from the planes crashing into WTC1 and WTC2 to the fires and collapse of WTC7, and everything in between, and 13 years later nobody on the so called inside spoke yet? Hollywood could not write that script, yet he Bush people can?

They can kill 3000 people but keep Loose Change guy alive?

I'm not going to debate this with you, nothing more dangerous than a man who thinks he is right.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

eddie is spot on

pronk

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    are u even in the U.S. Nice response on the trading.
    That brainwashed dumbass lives somewhere in Europe, Germany would be my guess. But he's not a native kraut, probably from Bosnia or Turkey or maybe even albanian.

lucullus
    lucullus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 152

911missinglinks movie clears this terrorist act up. It is no surprise - jews have and always will be terrorists. Since the ancient roman societies, medieval times, to today.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

I saw it on the tube from the comfort of my Lay-Z-Boy recliner. I remember it like it was yesterday....the remote in one hand and a bag of Cheetos in the other. I'm pretty sure I was in my underwear with only one sock on. The newscaster relating me this information had a really expensive looking suit and a pearly white set of dentures. I could just feel his aura of honesty and integrity filtering through my idiot box and spilling onto my living room carpet. Clearly he was more intelligent than I, and charismatic to boot. I bet he had some pretty fancy degree from some fancy college. "No way would I ever doubt what this man has to say," I thought to myself as I let Fido eat some Cheetos off my crotch that I had carelessly dropped.

Oh wait.................................... ................that's how you and Kermit get your information about the world.
    I asked for a link to a credible source to back up your claims and this is your response. Again son, the burden of proof is on you. Link to a credible source backing up your claims.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Eddy sufficiently embarrassed his entire family with this thread. Add me to the list who won't be back in this thread, the amount of sheer pathetic by this clown is cringe-worthy at best. Guy posts shit and can't back up a single opinion with fact, what a sad, sad kid this poster is.

Eddy Munny

Another one bites the dust ^^^

Good riddance.......not like he had anything of value to add. Just another brainwashed pawn who holds fast to his childhood belief that the government is looking out for his best interests around the clock, and will even tuck him into bed at night with story and a kiss.

pronk

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    . Add me to the list who won't be back in this thread,
    Adios muchacho!

If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

So let me get this straight......you guys believe in JJ, and Shari, and LakerBoy, and Brock Landers---but you think 9/11 is fake......?! HooBoy!

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9300

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    So let me get this straight......you guys believe in JJ, and Shari, and LakerBoy, and Brock Landers---but you think 9/11 is fake......?! HooBoy!
    Let me get this straight... you believe all those 4 people are 'fakes'? And you believe there was no cover up on 9/11?

Hooboy indeed!

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

That brainwashed dumbass lives somewhere in Europe, Germany would be my guess. But he's not a native kraut, probably from Bosnia or Turkey or maybe even albanian.
    Wanna bet I'm a 100% pure German?
    (not that it would be of any interest if I had Bosnian or Turkish roots anyway)
    We can make a nice little bet. Say 10k? Birth cerfiticate of me, my parents and all my grandparents goes directly to Shari or SBR-John and they decide.
    Contact them if you want to make it happen. Or shut your stupid yap.

Eddy Munny

9/11 was an inside job. It was always an inside job. There is not so much as a nugget of doubt about this very fact.

For people to have access to a wealth of knowledge about this crime, and still insist that it was merely a handful of Arabs with box knives, speaks to just how powerful and persuasive the media can be... and how much cognitive dissonance exists amongst the populace, who would rather believe fairy tales, just so long as they aren't forced to confront anything that could possibly jar them from their comfortable existence.

Kermit

9/11 was an inside job. It was always an inside job. There is not so much as a nugget of doubt about this very fact.

For people to have access to a wealth of knowledge about this crime, and still insist that it was merely a handful of Arabs with box knives, speaks to just how powerful and persuasive the media can be... and how much cognitive dissonance exists amongst the populace, who would rather believe fairy tales, just so long as they aren't forced to confront anything that could possibly jar them from their comfortable existence.
    Know what else is crazy? No one gave a flying fukk about this thread anymore since last March 13th.

Eddy Munny

^^^ Oh look, it's the village idiot. Right on cue.

First ... 34567 Last