Login Search

No commercial airliners hit world trade ctr

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
It was going 400+ Miles Per hour. Not sure what kind of impact you would be expecting.
I don't care if plane was going 1000 MPH because aircraft aluminum alloy doesn't stand a chance versus 12 inch forged steel beams. Same thing if 767 was made from wood.

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
That long? So you expected a quarter of a mile skyscraper to fall in less than 56 minutes from a plane hit and crush to dust standing about 20 feet high in its own footprint in about 9 seconds?
Considering that plane took out such a large portion on impact with all of that weight above it, yes, I am still surprised it stood for almost an hour.

Quote Originally Posted by pronk View Post
I don't care if plane was going 1000 MPH because aircraft aluminum alloy doesn't stand a chance versus 12 inch forged steel beams. Same thing if 767 was made from wood.
It's still 300,000 pounds of weight traveling at that speed. You ever see what a straw can do to a tree in a tornado?

Of course a rag like Popular Mechanics is going to put forth some horseshit propaganda like that. They have too much to lose not to. How is this any different than the 9/11 commission report? This is hardly independent journalism. They're a corporate stooge with vested interests in reporting this nonsense to allay any doubts about the official story. No way the building falls like that. What's the point of having expert demolition teams if all you have to do is start some office furniture on fire, kill the sprinklers, and ALAKAZAAM!! The whole fvkking thing comes down in one clean drop. No building in history has ever fell in that manner prior to 9/11 and then BOOM.......it happens not once, not twice, but THREE times in the same day.

You are the kid that never understood Newton in school I guess.....
Fukkin retarded idiot.

This is a fuckin tiny bird that hit a plane.

And guess what: flesh is softer than aluminium.

No point in arguing with 99% braindead guys.
No point in reading this thread again.
Fly to Philly and blow your braindead friend. Enjoy. Swallow.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
Of course a rag like Popular Mechanics is going to put forth some horseshit propaganda like that. They have too much to lose not to. How is this any different than the 9/11 commission report? This is hardly independent journalism. They're a corporate stooge with vested interests in reporting this nonsense to allay any doubts about the official story. No way the building falls like that. What's the point of having expert demolition teams if all you have to do is start some office furniture on fire, kill the sprinklers, and ALAKAZAAM!! The whole fvkking thing comes down in one clean drop. No building in history has ever fell in that manner prior to 9/11 and then BOOM.......it happens not once, not twice, but THREE times in the same day.
No buildings in history were ever hit with something of this magnitude either.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

zizoudane10 gave Kermit 24 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by zizoudane10 View Post
Fukkin retarded idiot.

Yeah, I'm out of this one. Simple things like gravity don't seem to apply to these people, so there is no need to argue anymore. It's been fun guys.

u
It's still 300,000 pounds of weight traveling at that speed. You ever see what a straw can do to a tree in a tornado?
In 1945 I believe, I could be wrong but I think it was b-17 that flew right into a 79th floor of the empire state building during heavy fog and what do you know, 70 years later 102 story tower still pleases the eyes of new yorkers. Go figure..

Quote Originally Posted by zizoudane10 View Post
Fukkin retarded idiot.

So if a bird could blast a hole in airplane can you imagine what forged steel will do to this tin tube???

u

In 1945 I believe, I could be wrong but I think it was b-17 that flew right into a 79th floor of the empire state building during heavy fog and what do you know, 70 years later 102 story tower still pleases the eyes of new yorkers. Go figure..
B-25D: Wingspan 67 feet, length 53 feet
Boeing 767: Wingspan 160 to 200 feet, length 156 to 170 feet
1/10th the weight and fuel capacity of the Boeing 767
The B-25 bomber hit at around 200 miles per hour. The 767s hit the twin towers at around 440 and 540 miles per hour. The 767s hit at a steep bank that damaged multiple floors. In the case of the B-25 bomber the direct damage by the plane was confined to the 79th floor.

Yeah for the love of your non existing god, go fukkin figure......

No buildings in history were ever hit with something of this magnitude either.
Oh yeah, those beastly office fires in WTC 7 were unprecedented......that building never stood a chance. A perfectly symmetrical drop with no resistance was it's only fate. Whatever gets you to sleep at night.

So if a bird could blast a hole in airplane can you imagine what forged steel will do to this tin tube???
And again you NEVER understood Newton
Keep embarassing yourself.
Or maybe someone has mercy with you and your unlimited dumbness and explains this law to you. Heres a hint... A>B B>A
Now enjoy your miserable life with all your unlimited dumbness.

Eddy no resistance Better watch again monkeyfukker.